TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Skeletons in the closet? Guess who it is.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Skeletons in the closet? Guess who it is.

Postby redmanjp » May 20th, 2022, 8:17 pm

rollingstock wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:For police to act they need to have a report i believe.....
So unless a child or parent go in a station and make a report.....police can't intervene. They eh witness no crime taking place

Rollingstock could correct me

Police don't need someone to make a report if they know a crime is being committed to take action. But don't tell the majority of those lazy fcuks that.

But to be fair how a sting operation going to catch persons sexually abusing children unless they get very lucky to catch someone in the act.

What we need is radical laws, you abuse a child, we drag you in the streets and hack off limbs and leave your lifeless body for corbeau to eat, if you aware it going on and take no action same outcome.

perhaps give the kid a very tiny hidden mic or something that wouldn't look suspicious and have all activities monitored from a nearby van. from d time things going too far buss down d door and grab the perpetrator.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 20th, 2022, 8:28 pm

its not so easy with kids as there is a lot of psychological hurdles to just get a child to say something is going on
those guys are experts in grooming and brainwashing them to not say anything even to their parents far less cops.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 20th, 2022, 8:29 pm

I think it's much, much, much older than any human civilization. This sort of sexual activity and dominant power probably has happening since Hominidae primates learned to walk upright, then got organized with tribal warfare. Pedophilia would have likely always existed as much as any other gender and sexual identification like straight, bi, gay and trans, asexual, etc.

It's only after 1945 that the world decided on the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and established what protections that every person in modern society and civilization should be entitled. Didn't stop anything really; slavery and sex trafficking in fact has been reported to be highest ever in human history right now, just clandestine compared to being openly accepted by society in the past.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 20th, 2022, 8:32 pm

not only that, most times the current perpetrators were also abused themselves so it is a continuing saga and they know how to play the games with the kids better than anybody else who has not lived that

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 20th, 2022, 9:03 pm

pugboy wrote:not only that, most times the current perpetrators were also abused themselves so it is a continuing saga and they know how to play the games with the kids better than anybody else who has not lived that

I have my reservations about that one as everyone caught will blame a previous alleged abuser until someone will say Adam and Eve molested them. Besides if those horrible things were done to you wouldn't you be repulsed by it kinda like when women are raped and say they don't want a man to touch them again?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 20th, 2022, 11:06 pm

alfa wrote:
pugboy wrote:not only that, most times the current perpetrators were also abused themselves so it is a continuing saga and they know how to play the games with the kids better than anybody else who has not lived that

I have my reservations about that one as everyone caught will blame a previous alleged abuser until someone will say Adam and Eve molested them. Besides if those horrible things were done to you wouldn't you be repulsed by it kinda like when women are raped and say they don't want a man to touch them again?
People different.

Some would be repulsed. Some would want to take our their frustration on others.

Its like two siblings with an alcoholic father.
One may never want to drink alcohol because they see what their father was
One may become an alcoholic because that's what his father was.

Different people deal with traumatic situations different ways.

The whole children authority and all these homes need to be revamped.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 21st, 2022, 5:54 am

Or better yet, stop having so much fvckin chirren if you can't mind them.I find they should start a parent register when you doing birth registration.If you see EITHER of the parents having more than 3 children anywhere,snip snip.Thats the only way to stop people from fvckin around.One night of fun could create a life of suffering for another.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 21st, 2022, 8:17 am

timelapse wrote:Or better yet, stop having so much fvckin chirren if you can't mind them.I find they should start a parent register when you doing birth registration.If you see EITHER of the parents having more than 3 children anywhere,snip snip.Thats the only way to stop people from fvckin around.One night of fun could create a life of suffering for another.

I agree.

People should need approval and permission to make children.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 21st, 2022, 8:31 am

that would cut the pest population drastically

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 21st, 2022, 8:50 am

timelapse wrote:Or better yet, stop having so much fvckin chirren if you can't mind them.I find they should start a parent register when you doing birth registration.If you see EITHER of the parents having more than 3 children anywhere,snip snip.Thats the only way to stop people from fvckin around.One night of fun could create a life of suffering for another.
Forced sterilization would never happen. We talking about realistic solutions here

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 21st, 2022, 10:02 am

COPS TO QUESTION SEX ABUSE VICTIM

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... ium=social

Man said Mr.X sexually assaulted him. What's the sense if you coming forward but not calling any names, all of a sudden everybody fraid to call names

Mercenary
Riding on 18's

Postby Mercenary » May 21st, 2022, 10:13 am

awaits the next distraction

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » May 21st, 2022, 10:28 am

How can a group of civilians that have no constitutional power collect more information on crimes than the Trinidad police service.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 21st, 2022, 10:35 am

what is latest with paria divers ?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 21st, 2022, 10:41 am

That dead...kfc condiments made us forget that
pugboy wrote:what is latest with paria divers ?

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » May 21st, 2022, 10:45 am

pugboy wrote:what is latest with paria divers ?

Most of them died, you didn't hear?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 21st, 2022, 11:20 am

hover11 wrote:COPS TO QUESTION SEX ABUSE VICTIM

Man said Mr.X sexually assaulted him. What's the sense if you coming forward but not calling any names, all of a sudden everybody fraid to call names

he is giving the names in a statement to the police service

the media cannot openly print it even though the name is all over on social media

you ever hear about slander/defamation?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 21st, 2022, 11:22 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:
hover11 wrote:COPS TO QUESTION SEX ABUSE VICTIM

he is giving the names in a statement to the police service

the media cannot openly print it even though the name is all over on social media

you ever hear about slander/defamation?
Defamation only works or can be applied if it is a lie or untrue statement, if in fact the action occurred how can other party sue for Defamation

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 21st, 2022, 11:41 am

if the media prints it at THIS point before any charges are laid and while its mere accusations then its defamation.

how do you know that in fact it occurred? were you the perpetrator? the victim? did you witness it?

spend some time with that free lawyer you have and learn some things na

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 21st, 2022, 11:43 am

Mmoney607 wrote:How can a group of civilians that have no constitutional power collect more information on crimes than the Trinidad police service.

they were given power to investigate

i skim through that whole report yesterday, didnt see any of the 2 names from Akiel Chambers incident named so i guess Sabga has his personal information that both things are linked

probably whoever was helping in granting the subventions to the schools had access to the kids as their perks

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 21st, 2022, 11:46 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:if the media prints it at THIS point before any charges are laid and while its mere accusations then its defamation.

how do you know that in fact it occurred? were you the perpetrator? the victim? did you witness it?

spend some time with that free lawyer you have and learn some things na
Wasn't speaking of the media outlet because that is third party but if any of these victims come out and make a Facebook post or social media post and highlight the perpetrators then it is not defamatory as they are recounting their experience, which is what they should do and highlight it, the other party can't bring forward action as it is true, you know how many times I was threatened will defamation lawsuits from the gentlemen who imports cars oh gosh it affecting my business..still waiting for the pre action protocol letter..is to embarrass and shine them up that is what the victims need to come together and do. Unless names calling then this dead just like the divers
Last edited by hover11 on May 21st, 2022, 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 21st, 2022, 11:47 am

will have a lot of juror bias too when names being called publicly
defence will say unfair trial

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 21st, 2022, 11:50 am

yes they can bring action and then the person would have to prove thats its true.

if someone make a post on facebook about how you in NIS stealing people $$$ and giving grants to your friends and family , you can take them to court for defamation and then they have to PROVE its true.

even if its true and they don't have proof, you will win.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 21st, 2022, 11:52 am

pugboy wrote:will have a lot of juror bias too when names being called publicly
defence will say unfair trial
Even if it is judge alone trial that judge will be biased.....them victims will never see justice

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 21st, 2022, 11:53 am

the man who you donate your 40k to know that you had evidence though, he would have lost a defamation case easily

not sure what evidence these victims would have after all these years unless there are things like letters, personal effects from the abusers, other witnesses corroborating , probably a female victim get pregnant by one of the abusers etc.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 21st, 2022, 11:55 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:yes they can bring action and then the person would have to prove thats its true.

if someone make a post on facebook about how you in NIS stealing people $$$ and giving grants to your friends and family , you can take them to court for defamation and then they have to PROVE its true.

even if its true and they don't have proof, you will win.
That's the thing everybody studying lawsuits and don't wanna get sued , half way in half way out . If you as the victim know what occurred call names and make it public. How can you continue living life watching these same persons in prestigious positions possibly doing the same to others like yourself. Coming out 25 years after the fact makes you an accomplice because is better they continued being quiet. If because of your defamation case, criminal charges can arise and these individuals can be brought before the courts then I say it would have been worth it.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 21st, 2022, 12:12 pm

easy for you to say as a outsider looking in

victims of abuse are often ostracized and have a stigma attached to them and are often victims of ridicule

persons don't want to be in relationships with abused persons,
a woman would be less likely to trust a man to be a father/her boyfriend/a husband if he was raped as a child
even now people would tell them "they look for it" or "they wanted it"
no doubt thats what many of the senior home staff would have told the children

another big part of it is, that sabga report have all the victims names
i sure it have people who realize that their friend/family are listed as a victim and if would think twice about trusting young children around them considering what the victim went through as a child

in court its like you getting abused all over again when the defence lawyer cross examining you
plus all the media attention
use yourself as an example hovie, when the man rob you the 40k and you realize police and fraud squad and court not taking you on, ent you message me to go the gangsta route to recover your money?

you yourself admit the legal system doesn't help so i not sure why you advocating for the court and legal process now

most people would have wanted to put this far behind them
seeing a few persons who have proper family support are coming out and talking about their experiences though

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » May 21st, 2022, 12:16 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:How can a group of civilians that have no constitutional power collect more information on crimes than the Trinidad police service.

i skim through that whole report yesterday, didnt see any of the 2 names from Akiel Chambers incident named so i guess Sabga has his personal information that both things are linked

probably whoever was helping in granting the subventions to the schools had access to the kids as their perks

Given powers to investigate? That's what they want people to believe. They had no power. Not even a commission of enquiry could've got Abu bakr to come before it

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 21st, 2022, 12:21 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:easy for you to say as a outsider looking in

victims of abuse are often ostracized and have a stigma attached to them and are often victims of ridicule

persons don't want to be in relationships with abused persons,
a woman would be less likely to trust a man to be a father/her boyfriend/a husband if he was raped as a child
even now people would tell them "they look for it" or "they wanted it"
no doubt thats what many of the senior home staff would have told the children

another big part of it is, that sabga report have all the victims names
i sure it have people who realize that their friend/family are listed as a victim and if would think twice about trusting young children around them considering what the victim went through as a child

in court its like you getting abused all over again when the defence lawyer cross examining you
plus all the media attention
use yourself as an example hovie, when the man rob you the 40k and you realize police and fraud squad and court not taking you on, ent you message me to go the gangsta route to recover your money?

you yourself admit the legal system doesn't help so i not sure why you advocating for the court and legal process now

most people would have wanted to put this far behind them
seeing a few persons who have proper family support are coming out and talking about their experiences though
Justice is just, the wheels of justice turn slowly but they do turn. I was hasty to recover my funds but it worked out in the end cuz now the pressure on the individual to the point where he is calling me and begging to drop charges nearly everyday....never gonna happen but back to the matter at hand.

These victims could have made police reports something , what this reminding of is like when Bill Cosby and R kelly were held on similar cases, one person came forward and all of a sudden everybody remember Bill touch them. So when u saw the individual making press conferences and speeches on TV you didn't remember all the other years.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 21st, 2022, 12:25 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:

Given powers to investigate? That's what they want people to believe. They had no power. Not even a commission of enquiry could've got Abu bakr to come before it

they did investigate though, they were granted access to the homes to see what going on
did you read the sabga report?
they submitted a lot of information and apparently the UNC did bring forward certain legislation to try to help.

but at the end of the day, very high level members of government and society and the church were involved and so their recommendations were not followed

same as modern day situations
petrotrin, A&V Drilling, Malcolm Jones , the people who doing the flabbergastery have support in the highest office or are benefitting from it themselves.....so at the end of the day nothing will happen.

Justice delayed is justice denied hovie, cant be waiting 20-25-30 years for justice and the perpetrator done dead and gone . Justice system here and in most places useless.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”