TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should fireworks use be properly regulated?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
87%
No
13%

Total votes: 71

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Should fireworks use be properly regulated?

Postby VexXx Dogg » January 3rd, 2022, 9:36 am

MaxPower wrote:Ban it totally

Even if banned, it will still come in (like scratchbombs) and police won't do anything about it.
The most might happen is that it will only be available black market and at a higher price.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » January 3rd, 2022, 9:48 am

Fireworks are regulated - like everything else.

We expect that a law passes, and magically it will work?

In a reality where police response is counted in hrs -we really feel that we can regulate the public to stop using fireworks?

At best the law should put a 1M TTD fine for any one caught importing and selling.

Putting the onus on the already overworked TTPS to worry about running down fireworks-where the evidence is destroyed....seems far fetched

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 3rd, 2022, 10:12 am

Just ban it outright: problem solved. If caught with it, ridiculous fines!

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » January 3rd, 2022, 10:21 am

Regulation and enforcement. All a allyuh grow up bussing scratch bomb, bamboo and fireworks..

Majority of allyuh not even 35 but wanna ban everything.

Allyuh gonna be some real miserable and crybaby old ppl yes.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » January 3rd, 2022, 1:55 pm

mero wrote:Regulation and enforcement. All a allyuh grow up bussing scratch bomb, bamboo and fireworks..

maybe. that's your opinion, and you're welcome to it.
that being said, I curious about your perspective.

What do you think it is about people that set off fireworks that makes them so special that their neighbors should accept and tolerate these persons engaging in things that directly negatively affect others and that come as a side effect of these persons enjoying their chosen entertainment in the use of recreational explosives?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 3rd, 2022, 2:42 pm

mero wrote:Regulation and enforcement. All a allyuh grow up bussing scratch bomb, bamboo and fireworks..

Wait until you have somebody in your household with heart problems that gets startled by the loud noise and dies.Or better yet, your house burns down because of some irresponsible cnut

mero

Postby mero » January 3rd, 2022, 3:00 pm

@ 88.
My first sentence more or less answers the question. And ppl can and should be way more considerate. Ban all firework bussing after 12:30am on new years etc.

But the ban everything crew will make your kids have a miserable life after they fully enjoyed theirs and it only suits their antisocial, hate everybody, fake woke, cancel culture hypocritical agenda

Ban fireworks!
Ban carnival!
Ban bars!
Ban hunting!
Ban gambling!
Ban hard pong!
Ban alcohol!
Ban beach!
Ban DDI!
Ban boat ride!
Ban Divali!
Ban 3 day Indian wedding and the highway caravans!

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 3rd, 2022, 3:04 pm

mero wrote:@ 88.
My first sentence more or less answers the question. And ppl can and should be way more considerate. Ban all firework bussing after 12:30am on new years etc.

But the ban everything crew will make your kids have a miserable life after they fully enjoyed theirs and it only suits their antisocial, hate everybody, fake woke, cancel culture hypocritical agenda

Ban fireworks!
Ban carnival!
Ban bars!
Ban hunting!
Ban gambling!
Ban hard pong!
Ban alcohol!
Ban beach!
Ban DDI!
Ban boat ride!
Ban Divali!
Basically ban everything that infringes on other people's rights to peace and quiet,or does quietness disturb the noise?

Fun does not mean you have to deafen other people .

mero

Postby mero » January 3rd, 2022, 3:06 pm

timelapse wrote:

Wait until you have somebody in your household with heart problems that gets startled by the loud noise and dies.Or better yet, your house burns down because of some irresponsible cnut

Tell me about how u spent your festive periods growing up, be honest.

mero

Postby mero » January 3rd, 2022, 3:14 pm

timelapse wrote:

Ban fireworks!
Ban carnival!
Ban bars!
Ban hunting!
Ban gambling!
Ban hard pong!
Ban alcohol!
Ban beach!
Ban DDI!
Ban boat ride!
Ban Divali!
Basically ban everything that infringes on other people's rights to peace and quiet,or does quietness disturb the noise?

Fun does not mean you have to deafen other people .
Nobody like ole noise breds and I don't even buy fireworks anymore, after a 10 minutes I done fed up. But for me to now act all woke and preach to ban everything now makes it quite hyproctical.

You know Divali and old years is noise, secure yuh pets and secure papi in d room if he heart eh good and have fun with your kids playing with starlight and fun snaps.

Like allyuh born old the way how allyuh does be crying so on 2nr to ban everything.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 3rd, 2022, 3:17 pm

mero wrote:
timelapse wrote:

Festive periods were quite enjoyable actually without the need for unnecessary noise.As bad as this might sound, scratch bombs and those things were considered low class , degenerate behavior in the circles I grew up in.We were taught to be considerate towards others.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 3rd, 2022, 3:19 pm

If there was a choice between responsible behavior and outright ban, I would choose responsible behavior.You know that will never happen with Trinis.

mero

Postby mero » January 3rd, 2022, 3:28 pm

timelapse wrote:
mero wrote:
timelapse wrote:

Festive periods were quite enjoyable actually without the need for unnecessary noise.As bad as this might sound, scratch bombs and those things were considered low class , degenerate behavior in the circles I grew up in.We were taught to be considerate towards others.

So big hindu like you never buss a lil bamboo, cuz it was considered low class and degenerate in the "circles" u grew up in?

Seems like a circle of boring ass ppl to me. No kid, teenagers have to to study who low class and degenerate when fiyah gheeing for Divali and old years

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 3rd, 2022, 3:37 pm

mero wrote:
timelapse wrote:
mero wrote:
timelapse wrote:

So big hindu like you never buss a lil bamboo, cuz it was considered low class and degenerate in the "circles" u grew up in?

Seems like a circle of boring ass ppl to me. No kid, teenagers have to to study who low class and degenerate when fiyah gheeing for Divali and old years

Shows your ignorance.
Hindus spend time with prayers and spiritual things around Deepavali, Nowraatri and Ganesh Utsav which follow each other.Pitri paksh is a time for remembering the ancestors that occurs during this time as well.
Bamboo bussing and fireworks has absolutely nothing to do with Divali.
What kind of person has the time to be making a set of noise when people praying?

mero

Postby mero » January 3rd, 2022, 3:52 pm

timelapse wrote:
mero wrote:
timelapse wrote:
mero wrote:
timelapse wrote:

Shows your ignorance.
Hindus spend time with prayers and spiritual things around Deepavali, Nowraatri and Ganesh Utsav which follow each other.Pitri paksh is a time for remembering the ancestors that occurs during this time as well.
What kind of person has the time to be making a set of noise when people praying?
That's culture son. So since u small all the way till a big hard back man u praying? No wonder u so uptight. Remind me of them Jehovah witness children who had to pretend to be cool when they get nothing for Christmas.

U never ever buss bamboo?

Down to the most religious hindus I went to school with used to buss level bamboo and come with manicou normal. Never heard about that being low class and degenerate. Go ask the pundit yes

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 3rd, 2022, 4:05 pm

mero wrote:
timelapse wrote:
mero wrote:
timelapse wrote:
mero wrote:
timelapse wrote:

Shows your ignorance.
That's culture son. So since u small all the way till a big hard back man u praying? No wonder u so uptight. Remind me of them Jehovah witness children who had to pretend to be cool when they get nothing for Christmas.

U never ever buss bamboo?

Down to the most religious hindus I went to school with used to buss level bamboo and come with manicou normal. Never heard about that being low class and degenerate. Go ask the pundit yes
Shooting people randomly in the streets has now become 'our culture'.
Should I not have disdain for that as well?
Or do you have hindu friends that shoot people too?

mero

Postby mero » January 3rd, 2022, 4:21 pm

Yes I know Hindus who shot ppl, about 2 on their own family members and 1 self defense.

So u never ever buss a lil bamboo? U used to kick down yuh padna bamboo or your high class circle didn't allow u to spectate the low class non Hindu degenerate activities?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 3rd, 2022, 4:35 pm

mero wrote:Yes I know Hindus who shot ppl, about 2 on their own family members and 1 self defense.

So u never ever buss a lil bamboo? U used to kick down yuh padna bamboo or your high class circle didn't allow u to spectate the low class non Hindu degenerate activities?

Nope.Why would I kick down somebody's bamboo?And no , I never saw the need to buss bamboo.It kinda pointless and boring.
You ever take in a Ramleela and actually watch the play?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » January 3rd, 2022, 5:08 pm

Ban fireworks!
Ban carnival!
Ban bars!
Ban hunting!
Ban gambling!
Ban hard pong!
Ban alcohol!
Ban beach!
Ban DDI!
Ban boat ride!
Ban Divali!

I hear u bruh. Plenty fake woke people out here. But that doesn't alter the fact that this fireworks thing is something that actually needs addressing.

mero

Postby mero » January 3rd, 2022, 6:53 pm

timelapse wrote:
mero wrote:Yes I know Hindus who shot ppl, about 2 on their own family members and 1 self defense.

Nope.Why would I kick down somebody's bamboo?And no , I never saw the need to buss bamboo.It kinda pointless and boring.

Unfortunately I have not. Send a link and I will take it in next Divali after the low class and degenerate activities have subsided

mero

Postby mero » January 3rd, 2022, 7:03 pm

88sins wrote:

Ban fireworks!
Ban carnival!
Ban bars!
Ban hunting!
Ban gambling!
Ban hard pong!
Ban alcohol!
Ban beach!
Ban DDI!
Ban boat ride!
Ban Divali!

I hear u bruh. Plenty fake woke people out here. But that doesn't alter the fact that this fireworks thing is something that actually needs addressing.
Correct.. Some like they come home or wake up after 1am new years morning and leggo bout 15 mins of non stop fireworks after everything die down. Them could collect some hard slap. I think the lanterns need to be banned as well unless you in a very open space.

But I can't be the one to campaign against outright banning something that I personally do/did and had fun doing and also seeing the kids enjoy. Regulation and enforcement

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 3rd, 2022, 7:16 pm

mero wrote:
timelapse wrote:

Unfortunately I have not. Send a link and I will take it in next Divali after the low class and degenerate activities have subsided
Found this on YouTube.
Doesn't compare to the live show
https://youtu.be/ilj86xi-Csw

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 3rd, 2022, 9:08 pm

Banning fireworks is for crybaby

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 3rd, 2022, 9:24 pm

matr1x wrote:Banning fireworks is for crybaby

When you have a new born baby that cannot sleep at night maybe you will change your thinking.

When you are an animal lover maybe you will change your thinking.

When your little sheit clothes shack or your board house burns down maybe you will change your thinking.

But what do you care?

You hate women because they have rejected you all your life and are disgusted of the sight of you and to be the father of their children….so you hate children too.

Keep up the inconsiderate thinking Slim, keep it up. Just don’t blame society when you’re wondering why you always remain in the same place and everyone else is moving ahead.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 3rd, 2022, 9:33 pm

People have kids that sleep well even with fireworks. So that's fine.

But you seem to have no problem with a big Mike bhakaying at 5 am every friggin morning. Get real .

Animals are not your slaves. Don't keep them as pets.

Their claims is a fraud. They light it themselves.

By move ahead, you mean move in illegally?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 4th, 2022, 12:35 am

matr1x wrote:People have kids that sleep well even with fireworks.

Animals are not your slaves. Don't keep them as pets.

Not all kids sleep well with fireworks. You wouldn’t know this ofcourse.

People can have pets to love and care for them. Again, you wouldnt know this ofcourse because you have no love for animals, women, children, humans on the whole and yourself.

You are just a bitter little boy.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 4th, 2022, 12:47 am

matr1x wrote:But you seem to have no problem with a big Mike bhakaying at 5 am every friggin morning. Get real .

Slim,

That mike at 5am is the call for the morning muslim prayer i.e Adhan/Azan i believe it is.

So yes, i have no problem with it as i understand that it is a call for our Muslim brothers and sisters to pray.

Bear in mind we have many tuners here who are Muslims.

Have some respect for the religion of others.

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » January 4th, 2022, 1:22 am

MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:But you seem to have no problem with a big Mike bhakaying at 5 am every friggin morning. Get real .

Slim,

That mike at 5am is the call for the morning muslim prayer i.e Adhan/Azan i believe it is.

So yes, i have no problem with it as i understand that it is a call for our Muslim brothers and sisters to pray.

The adhaan is a beautiful thing, and the Caller to the prayer has a special high station in Islaam. Admittedly though, some brothers who call the adhaan could use some,,, vocal improvements or training, and their respective brothers and imaams should help them with this.

This is how it should sound.... (Abdullah al-Zaili in a Mosque in Jeddah, KSA)

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 4th, 2022, 5:51 am

MaxPower wrote:

Slim,

Guess what, it's a bunch of old noise that is harassment to others who are not of that faith. Fireworks are just as much old noise.

Where I was renting before had a mosque, and it was annoying. Use cellphones to send out reminders. Join the 21st century. We are not in the 10th century

Have respect for the laws of our land.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » January 4th, 2022, 7:02 am

matr1x wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Slim,

Guess what, it's a bunch of old noise that is harassment to others who are not of that faith. Fireworks are just as much old noise.

Where I was renting before had a mosque, and it was annoying. Use cellphones to send out reminders. Join the 21st century. We are not in the 10th century

Have respect for the laws of our land.

Herein lie the differences.
You ever see a person get startled and literally jump when they hear the call to prayer? You ever see a dog or cat get so startled and panicked by the call to prayer that they scale fence and run for their life and get knocked down by vehicles? Ever see the someone house burn down because of the call to pray? Ever seen an asthmatic start struggling to breathe when it starts?

The problem with your beloved fireworks, is that it ain't just only about the noise, these devices can be very dangerous to others, even when used correctly in a populated area. So, if you prefer they not become restricted or outright illegal and you no longer can enjoy yourself setting them off, the solution is simple.
Don't use them in residential or commercial areas. Easy as that.

BTW, seems you didn't realize that the call to prayer is an important and significant part of the practice of Islam, and is allowed by law as such. You think you were the first person to say is old noise early in the morning? People have tried to stop it before, and failed, because it is protected by law as are the similar activities of other religions.
Last edited by 88sins on January 4th, 2022, 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”