TunerGod

Re: Debe South Trinidad....vid inside lol

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 9th, 2012, 7:13 pm

oh gwad tanty,lmao

14lover
3NE 2NR for life

Postby 14lover » December 9th, 2012, 7:14 pm

i think this vid is in the "wtf pic/vid" ched........

alpine
Street 2NR

Postby alpine » December 9th, 2012, 7:19 pm

i will admit the vid is real jones eh.. but on ah real where these people come from?

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby kurpal_v2 » December 9th, 2012, 7:20 pm

alpine wrote:i will admit the vid is real jones eh.. but on ah real where these people come from?

Debe Trace, debe.

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » December 9th, 2012, 7:22 pm

vid already posted but worth it's own thread

.:PROZAC:..
punchin NOS

Postby .:PROZAC:.. » December 9th, 2012, 7:22 pm

Their whole life, their entire existence is tied up in the little parcels of land they have. The issue of the highway apart, you're actually laughing at them because of how they look and speak?
How sad for all of you.

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » December 9th, 2012, 7:24 pm

dude, do you understand what it means to make progress?

RoTaRyBoYz
Shifting into 6th

Postby RoTaRyBoYz » December 9th, 2012, 7:24 pm

When you fellas getting kicks, I see opportunity! Debe looks like the perfect place to open ah dentist office :lol:

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » December 9th, 2012, 7:25 pm

uneducated people don't, the evidence is in this video. This video is full of backward thinking and I wouldn't expect different from the ppl in the vid. Not the younger minds on Tuner

altec
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby altec » December 9th, 2012, 7:26 pm

I am not for or against the communities affected, but I understand the resistance. They are losing things that have defined them and shaped their lives. I hate when people talk of the bigger picture and "Seeing" it. It usually means you are about to get fcuked over but grin and bear it. The has to be a better solution than what is being offered.

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » December 9th, 2012, 7:26 pm

.:PROZAC:.. wrote:Their whole life, their entire existence is tied up in the little parcels of land they have. The issue of the highway apart, you're actually laughing at them because of how they look and speak?
How sad for all of you.

if the powers that be were to think like you, there'd be no progress in Trinidad

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 9th, 2012, 7:28 pm

ka ka ka connectivity

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » December 9th, 2012, 7:30 pm

altec wrote:I am not for or against the communities affected, but I understand the resistance. They are losing things that have defined them and shaped their lives. I hate when people talk of the bigger picture and "Seeing" it. It usually means you are about to get fcuked over but grin and bear it. The has to be a better solution than what is being offered.

Memories aren't tangible. They need to get over it. They aren't educated however so they do not understand the concept of progress. Their thinking is backward, so I'll 'llow them

alpine
Street 2NR

Postby alpine » December 9th, 2012, 7:31 pm

altec wrote:I am not for or against the communities affected, but I understand the resistance. They are losing things that have defined them and shaped their lives. I hate when people talk of the bigger picture and "Seeing" it. It usually means you are about to get fcuked over but grin and bear it. The has to be a better solution than what is being offered.

if i'm not mistaken isn't the government supposed to relocate the people affected or at least compensate them? so its not like the government is kicking them out and leaving them homeless.
Last edited by alpine on December 9th, 2012, 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hustla_ambition101
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hustla_ambition101 » December 9th, 2012, 7:31 pm

would love to see the homes they live in currently....

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » December 9th, 2012, 7:31 pm

roflll hahahahaha where tanty come from? :lol: :lol: i bet she does make a good curry duck :lol:

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby kurpal_v2 » December 9th, 2012, 7:37 pm

Bizzare wrote:

Memories aren't tangible. They need to get over it. They aren't educated however so they do not understand the concept of progress. Their thinking is backward, so I'll 'llow them

Actually I'd have to say uncle did raise some good points yuhno...

What area you live btw?

threeplumes
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby threeplumes » December 9th, 2012, 7:38 pm

.:PROZAC:.. wrote:Their whole life, their entire existence is tied up in the little parcels of land they have. The issue of the highway apart, you're actually laughing at them because of how they look and speak?
How sad for all of you.

nope...... juss what tanite say :lol:

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » December 9th, 2012, 7:40 pm

They want to move them to petit morne?It doh have no zaboca,no mango nutten dey,let kamla put the highway between she leg yes!Tantie and uncle is trouble yes.So is really a few fruit trees stopping de highway?

joker
Shifting into 6th

Postby joker » December 9th, 2012, 7:42 pm

i grow up in the cane field / garden / river/ swamp / and i still want de facking highway... but looking at their backward mentality dey serve no purpose in society so move them near to a dentist .

I feel they are the ones who living on the state lands .

and i feel tanty have false teeth. :lol:

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » December 9th, 2012, 7:42 pm

kurpal_v2 wrote:
Bizzare wrote:

Actually I'd have to say uncle did raise some good points yuhno...

What area you live btw?

arima, san-fernando, trincity, point fortin and curepe.

brams112
punchin NOS

Postby brams112 » December 9th, 2012, 7:52 pm

Uneducated people say the most foolish things oui,wonder when tanty die how much she carrying,plus uncle doing like he alone have mango tree oui,that video smells stink of kubs,anyway i was in the back of the area of a trace called suchit trace earlier today,i met a guy who said there are a lot of people who want the highway there,boi them have good road,plenty drains an so on building around and the place is developing like crazy,the guy even said land not cheap there anymore oui.

Reez100
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Reez100 » December 9th, 2012, 7:54 pm

why they didnt make a video bout the HCU n how Harry lose they hard earned $$$ too

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby kurpal_v2 » December 9th, 2012, 7:57 pm

brams112 wrote:Uneducated people say the most foolish things oui,wonder when tanty die how much she carrying,plus uncle doing like he alone have mango tree oui,that video smells stink of kubs,anyway i was in the back of the area of a trace called suchit trace earlier today,i met a guy who said there are a lot of people who want the highway there,boi them have good road,plenty drains an so on building around and the place is developing like crazy,the guy even said land not cheap there anymore oui.

:lol: @ suchit trace being back of the area.

Honestly, I dunno anyone in debe except them two old fowl in the vid who don't want the highway.

Most major roads were paved, plenty box drain built, flooding is a thing of the past, water always in the pipe etc, low crime, land never got cheap, ppl renting apartments in debe now :lol:

Things nice compared to most places.

brams112
punchin NOS

Postby brams112 » December 9th, 2012, 7:58 pm

Reez100 wrote:why they didnt make a video bout the HCU n how Harry lose they hard earned $$$ too

OK gad,that man cud lie eh boi?

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » December 9th, 2012, 8:09 pm

22 minutes to sando from debe? I does take 45 minutes to port of spain from fyzabad. Phock dem!

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » December 9th, 2012, 8:13 pm

kurpal_v2 wrote:
brams112 wrote:Uneducated people say the most foolish things oui,wonder when tanty die how much she carrying,plus uncle doing like he alone have mango tree oui,that video smells stink of kubs,anyway i was in the back of the area of a trace called suchit trace earlier today,i met a guy who said there are a lot of people who want the highway there,boi them have good road,plenty drains an so on building around and the place is developing like crazy,the guy even said land not cheap there anymore oui.

:lol: @ suchit trace being back of the area.

Honestly, I dunno anyone in debe except them two old fowl in the vid who don't want the highway.

Most major roads were paved, plenty box drain built, flooding is a thing of the past, water always in the pipe etc, low crime, land never got cheap, ppl renting apartments in debe now :lol:

Things nice compared to most places.

Suchit trace pave? Damn, well is fyaz through there to duck traffic on mornings now. That back road had pot holes deep enough to mine tilapia yes.

But fuh real, the bay real change up. Mostly near the main roads now.

Boodoo trace pave yet btw?

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » December 9th, 2012, 8:18 pm

The views expressed by the individuals and the manners in which they were presented may sound and appear interlectually wanting and spiced with a dialect that takes us back to indentureship.
These people are a reflection of our roots and are only doing that which comes naturally when in their simple matrix their way of life is about to be erased.
The responsibility we the individuals who call ourselves educated etc. have now, is to bring these our 'parents' to a new place without disrepecting their feelings and way of life.
How many tuners really understand that our Afro and Indo great grand and grand parents from places like Erin,Carapo ,Debe toiled in the fields and invested in their children so that the generations to come would not have to suffer as they did?
....A society that turns its back on it's roots is destined to lose it's way (maybe it has already happened).

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”