Trinidad Blackout (16 Feb 2022)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: Trinidad Blackout (16 Feb 2022)

Postby zoom rader » May 1st, 2022, 1:24 pm

adnj wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Jackarse when u have change batteries and do electrical repairs on Motors, the manufacturers have the monopoly on that.

You as a user can't repair those things . These devices come sealed and once you tamper with it the manufacturers void themselves from it. This is how the manufacturers make money. You are only obligated to buy batteries from the manufacturer.

This is the moden business model that they use. Sell u a dream and catch u in the end with high repair bill and only the manufacturer are exclusive to parts needed. You don't get these parts to buy in the bamboo. I

Here's another secret the manufacturer can electronically shut down any electric or electronic part on the vehicle without you knowing.

But Continue, you never worked in an electrical or electronic engineering environment, so u won't know of these things.

Thus u a Kant

You have to be the dumbest muthafucka on this forum. Stupid dumba$$ worrying about breaking seals because your car is out of warranty. No one can rewind a motor? You can't fix shitt so no one else can. Keep making your dumbass excuses. Just a crying littlebitch.

[img]n8-OkfCcRAo[/img]

[img]F-B_8oMZNeI[/img]

[img]Mvy3g_NIr8s[/img]
Try working on a Tesla and they never service or repair ur kart.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 1st, 2022, 1:40 pm

zoom rader wrote:
adnj wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Jackarse when u have change batteries and do electrical repairs on Motors, the manufacturers have the monopoly on that.

You as a user can't repair those things . These devices come sealed and once you tamper with it the manufacturers void themselves from it. This is how the manufacturers make money. You are only obligated to buy batteries from the manufacturer.

This is the moden business model that they use. Sell u a dream and catch u in the end with high repair bill and only the manufacturer are exclusive to parts needed. You don't get these parts to buy in the bamboo. I

Here's another secret the manufacturer can electronically shut down any electric or electronic part on the vehicle without you knowing.

But Continue, you never worked in an electrical or electronic engineering environment, so u won't know of these things.

Thus u a Kant

You have to be the dumbest muthafucka on this forum. Stupid dumba$$ worrying about breaking seals because your car is out of warranty. No one can rewind a motor? You can't fix shitt so no one else can. Keep making your dumbass excuses. Just a crying littlebitch.

[img]n8-OkfCcRAo[/img]

[img]F-B_8oMZNeI[/img]

[img]Mvy3g_NIr8s[/img]
Try working on a Tesla and they never service or repair ur kart.
Try saying one muthafuckin thing that makes sense. Other than red government complaints you got fukking nothing to say.

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » May 1st, 2022, 1:45 pm

Allyuh ladies real real emotional on this forum.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 3rd, 2022, 10:33 am

Anybody having issues accessing TTEC's customer portal?

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » May 3rd, 2022, 11:23 am

Take that as a hint dizzy. T&TEC and customer service doesn't exist.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 3rd, 2022, 6:39 pm

adnj wrote:

Thus u a Kant

hence why, rich rebuilds, who made his name pushing rebuilding tesla cars, ended up going 180, and puting ICE in teslas. the after market for teslas was good initially, and as it has become more mainstream, tesla restricted it so much that u need to go back to tesla for most things. and the cost is, well.. ur already in the game...
and the claims by the manufacturer only happens in some situations. in practice, things fail earlier,, not necessarily due to tesla, but real world conditions wear heavy.

adnj is quoting theory. the real world tends not to go along with theory... the cut and paste artists, doesnt understand that.

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » May 3rd, 2022, 7:46 pm

sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:

Thus u a Kant

hence why, rich rebuilds, who made his name pushing rebuilding tesla cars, ended up going 180, and puting ICE in teslas. the after market for teslas was good initially, and as it has become more mainstream, tesla restricted it so much that u need to go back to tesla for most things. and the cost is, well.. ur already in the game...
and the claims by the manufacturer only happens in some situations. in practice, things fail earlier,, not necessarily due to tesla, but real world conditions wear heavy.

adnj is quoting theory. the real world tends not to go along with theory... the cut and paste artists, doesnt understand that.
There was once a time when fuel injection was seen as a replacement for carburetion. There was another time when automatic transmission was seen as a replacement for manuals. There was a time when horseless carriages would replace the saddle some day. Can it be that every single vehicle manufacturer have it so wrong? Thank God for trinituner free thinkers. Tesla, BMW, Benz, Porsche, Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Lotus, Rimac, Volkswagen,GM,Ford,Volvo, Lucid,Rivian and others need to read these posts. I for one will be watching with interest.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 3rd, 2022, 7:54 pm

dont get me wrong, we ARE going e... its just that there is push for it, its not based in the economics. the extraction for the chemicals to make the batteries alone is quite problematic, environmentally wise. the power for the grid will require increasing, but the most fault tolerant and flexible source is with fossil. the recylcing of the ded batteries is also problematic.
ur saving the skies, but poisoning the land. and until u get more wind and solar, its just shifting the combustion from the individual to the corporation.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 3rd, 2022, 10:41 pm

if the battery in a hybrid stop working u could still drive with the ICE alone?

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 4th, 2022, 5:05 am

sMASH wrote:dont get me wrong, we ARE going e... its just that there is push for it, its not based in the economics. the extraction for the chemicals to make the batteries alone is quite problematic, environmentally wise. the power for the grid will require increasing, but the most fault tolerant and flexible source is with fossil. the recylcing of the ded batteries is also problematic.
ur saving the skies, but poisoning the land. and until u get more wind and solar, its just shifting the combustion from the individual to the corporation.
ICE technology is a mature platform and has little room for improvement in cost or efficiency.

A coal-fired power plant is between 35% and 42% efficient.
A natural gas power plant is 60% efficient.
The best ICE efficiency is 25%.

Batteries are already being manufactured that improve cost, performance and environmental impact.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/enriquedan ... 0c53bd7f26

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 4th, 2022, 7:36 am

Zoom only knows what zoom knows.Ignorantly ignorant.
Can never offer any kind of positive contribution other than fvck pnm.An outdated old man that doesn't know he's outdated

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » May 4th, 2022, 8:58 am

redmanjp wrote:if the battery in a hybrid stop working u could still drive with the ICE alone?
In some Hybrids, this is not possible. I do not want to make a blanket statement on the above but consider something:

As in the case with a large chunk of Hybrids on our roads, this group I'm referring to is the (Prius C, Aqua, Axio Hybrid, Fielder Hybrid, Sienta Hybrid) - that's a couple thousand there already

Those Hybrids have a slightly different version of the popular ottocycle 1NZ-FE found in a bunch of Toyotas, mainly the E12x and E14x Corollas.

The engine code in the Hybrids would be 1NZ-FXE which means it operates under the Atkinson combustion cycle for better fuel efficiency but with lowered output.

If the Hybrid Synergy Drive (HSD) system fails with electric motor or the P510 (eCVT) transmission or the battery pack itself, the ICE alone will not be able to propel the car forward safely and properly as the engine was designed to work in conjunction with the electric motor.

This would be similar to the Prius and Prius Alpha that has an HSD system paired with the 2ZR-FXE which is the Atkinson derivative of the regular 2ZR-FE.

For the Xtrail Hybrid, if the Hybrid system fails, the ICE may not be affected however the vehicle won't go anywhere as was reported in several instances.

It appears when the Hybrid System error comes up, it can shut the vehicle down into a safe mode or simply won't allow you to move the vehicle unless it's towed and code cleared, as in problem fixed.

Open to correction. But as I mentioned, even if the Aqua does start and limps forward, that's exactly what will happen...limp is the word.

The Xtrail on the otherhand does not use an Atkinson cycle engine as Toyota did with theirs. The MR20DD is basically the same unit found in regular Xtrail T32's and the Qashqai J11's with the exception of the electric AC compressor etc.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 4th, 2022, 9:01 am

timelapse wrote:Zoom only knows what zoom knows.Ignorantly ignorant.
Can never offer any kind of positive contribution other than fvck pnm.An outdated old man that doesn't know he's outdated
Yawn

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 4th, 2022, 10:13 am

zoom rader wrote:
timelapse wrote:Zoom only knows what zoom knows.Ignorantly ignorant.
Yawn
That's right, go back to bed mamoo

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » May 4th, 2022, 10:41 am

agent007 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:if the battery in a hybrid stop working u could still drive with the ICE alone?
In some Hybrids, this is not possible. I do not want to make a blanket statement on the above but consider something:

As in the case with a large chunk of Hybrids on our roads, this group I'm referring to is the (Prius C, Aqua, Axio Hybrid, Fielder Hybrid, Sienta Hybrid) - that's a couple thousand there already

Those Hybrids have a slightly different version of the popular ottocycle 1NZ-FE found in a bunch of Toyotas, mainly the E12x and E14x Corollas.

The engine code in the Hybrids would be 1NZ-FXE which means it operates under the Atkinson combustion cycle for better fuel efficiency but with lowered output.

If the Hybrid Synergy Drive (HSD) system fails with electric motor or the P510 (eCVT) transmission or the battery pack itself, the ICE alone will not be able to propel the car forward safely and properly as the engine was designed to work in conjunction with the electric motor.

This would be similar to the Prius and Prius Alpha that has an HSD system paired with the 2ZR-FXE which is the Atkinson derivative of the regular 2ZR-FE.

For the Xtrail Hybrid, if the Hybrid system fails, the ICE may not be affected however the vehicle won't go anywhere as was reported in several instances.

It appears when the Hybrid System error comes up, it can shut the vehicle down into a safe mode or simply won't allow you to move the vehicle unless it's towed and code cleared, as in problem fixed.

Open to correction. But as I mentioned, even if the Aqua does start and limps forward, that's exactly what will happen...limp is the word.

The Xtrail on the otherhand does not use an Atkinson cycle engine as Toyota did with theirs. The MR20DD is basically the same unit found in regular Xtrail T32's and the Qashqai J11's with the exception of the electric AC compressor etc.

You sound knowledgeable so you may be able to answer.
Despite being hybrid are any of these systems you mentioned able to go a limited distance on electric power alone, like the McLaren P1? Like say you have to go to the neighborhood parlour and don't want to walk or burn gas?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 4th, 2022, 1:20 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:Sounds legit to me
Negligent maintenance.

sheit happens.Screenshot_20220430-090110_Chrome.jpg

that screenshot also has bolded "human error, software issues and equipment failure"

Plus the folly of comparing Canada and Ohio weather to ours :lol:

Musical Doc
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Musical Doc » May 4th, 2022, 1:53 pm

agent007 wrote:

I can't personally dispute your statement on the HSD since it hasn't happened to me as yet, but I'm on the fb Aqua group and there are people on the group whose hybrid battery has failed and they still able to use their car. The only difference is that the gas consumption will be higher since the engine will be running constantly, which kinda defeats the purpose of a hybrid. Also, I've read that there is a way to but your aqua in a "gas only" mode where the EV doesn't kick in. This was something I read on the fb group again

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 4th, 2022, 2:21 pm

^y dont they replace the batteries?

Musical Doc
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Musical Doc » May 4th, 2022, 3:23 pm

sMASH wrote:^y dont they replace the batteries?

Some cannot afford it. Cost of a new hybrid battery averages around $16000. The recommendation is if 4 or more cells are bad, then the entire battery should be replaced. If less than 4 are bad then there is the option to replace with foreign used ones. However on the group I can see where there is a certain group of mechanics dominating so people follow what they recommend.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 4th, 2022, 5:51 pm

soo, u have a bunch of undersized engines revving at the top end or over its efficiency curve, lugging around useless wieght, saving the planet.... right. at least that hybrid can still drive. imagine if was a ev, u will end up with more waste, as they hadda look for a b15 to get around

ev's are more ecological,,, on paper. the real world doesnt stick to those conditions as much.

the offset for that is for more renewable sources of energy to come online and replace the fossil fuels.

plus, there are still innovations being made in the ICE realm. the skyactive x is one that comes to mind.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 4th, 2022, 6:29 pm

sMASH wrote:soo, u have a bunch of undersized engines revving at the top end or over its efficiency curve, lugging around useless wieght, saving the planet.... right. at least that hybrid can still drive. imagine if was a ev, u will end up with more waste, as they hadda look for a b15 to get around

ev's are more ecological,,, on paper. the real world doesnt stick to those conditions as much.

the offset for that is for more renewable sources of energy to come online and replace the fossil fuels.

plus, there are still innovations being made in the ICE realm. the skyactive x is one that comes to mind.
SKYACTIV engines went into production 12 years ago. That technology was developed with Ford Motor Company's Engine Division in the early 2000's and used on Ford Eco-Boost engines. VVT and high compression is hardly innovative. Most of the research was on materials, fabrication and controls. The problem was durability - to give the engine an acceptable useful life.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 4th, 2022, 6:37 pm

the engineering is getting more refined. and the efficiencies still have a bit more to give.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 4th, 2022, 8:06 pm

sMASH wrote:the engineering is getting more refined. and the efficiencies still have a bit more to give.
New battery technologies and improved charging infrastructure address EV weaknesses of cost, rare earth materials usage, driving range. With ICE efficiency about one-third that of electric, a little bit more is not enough to be competitive.

https://www.elastoproxy.com/ice-vehicle ... c-vehiclesImage

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 4th, 2022, 8:17 pm

single use disposables.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 4th, 2022, 8:48 pm

sMASH wrote:single use disposables.
Wait till you have to replace batteries and service the motors.

It's gonna be the biggest con job

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 4th, 2022, 9:16 pm

imagine u passing tru barrackpore and u crack the casing... oh mah gashhh.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 4th, 2022, 9:18 pm

zoom rader wrote:

Simple island folk that can't get shitt right can just ride a donkey instead.

#nikkawannalooksmart

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 4th, 2022, 9:44 pm

adnj wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

#nikkawannalooksmart
It how the manufacturers are going to make mass money.

Ramlal auto electrical shop will void the warranty and servicing of these karts. Manufacturers will not review that kart .

Ramlal just does not have the skill or access to the parts or kits to service the motor train or batteries.

https://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2015/ ... work-cars/

Simple world folk are conned

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 4th, 2022, 10:16 pm

zoom rader wrote:
adnj wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

#nikkawannalooksmart
It how the manufacturers are going to make mass money.

Ramlal auto electrical shop will void the warranty and servicing of these karts. Manufacturers will not review that kart .

Ramlal just does not have the skill or access to the parts or kits to service the motor train or batteries.

https://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2015/ ... work-cars/

Simple world folk are conned

Simple island folk that can't get shitt right will get Sunny and Tiida parts from the Bamboo and ride a Maxi until the parts come in. You'll be just fine.

There will likely be a significant number of BEVs on the road worldwide soon with 50% of all new personal vehicles projected to be electric by 2030 in the UK, Europe, Japan, China, and S. Korea; and about 30% in the USA. Trinidad, Guyana, Haiti and Nigeria probably won't hit those numbers.

You don't want an EV? Don't get one. But the ICE selection of right hand drive vehicles is going to get tighter. Meanwhile, other people will be solar trickle charging their cars to save enough money to buy a new battery or motor - if/when they ever need one.
Last edited by adnj on May 4th, 2022, 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 4th, 2022, 11:53 pm

Self hate is a helluva drug

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”