TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Veera the LAWYER

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 15729
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby De Dragon » October 19th, 2021, 11:08 pm

Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:Yet you're the one who has decided the outcome without knowledge of the facts.

Blather on.

Yep, still dotish.
Still content to fritter away YOUR money on SC and litigation, when the common sense solution is right there. Your defense of a $300 M useless TAR shows your penchant for defending any and all things LFD RFD PNM. Carry on brownnosed sheep.



How would a common sense solution fix the problem, if it is one that exist elsewhere or with the legislation?
It would change things how?
You know the 'solution' without knowing the facts of the case.

Keep hurling insults and bringing in other matters to bolster your position.

Nothing new.

The facts are well known to any non LFD RFD PNM slave who wishes to see it.
Lemme use small, and less words

Duly appointed, ignored for months, forced to file suit, no money claim, matter listed, EOC story changes.


Like any disaster, there were several opportunities to avert the final outcome, in this case litigation, which Veera will surely not lose, but the EOC and it's Chairman chose antagonism, not reconciliation. If, as Colos is claiming they feel that they have a case, they can file a matter seeking an interpretation like the one that the LFD RFD PNM star boy AG lost handsomely last week, no matter how he tries to spin it.


Whether they have a case will be decided upon.
And you just know what was published.
Which of course lines up with Veeras side.
And you off to the races with that with all the hyperbole of a wanna be victim.

If the chair do crap then let it be dealt with by the court.
They think they have a case.They might be right.

Caca Colos, I have no horse in this race. Anyone BUT a dotish, slavish LFD RFD PNM stoolie like you would see that she is being treated unfairly by a high handed LFD RFD PNM appointed toady.
They already lost round one btw, as the Justice threw out their motion to dismiss the judicial review granted to Ms. Bhajan.
Of course, another opportunity goes begging as they are now appealing, and spending more of that facking SC money that they don't have to pay an employee :roll:
Continue to whiteknight for Prowell, she might give yuh ah bag contract :lol:

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9859
Joined: August 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby Redman » October 20th, 2021, 6:49 am

As usual you heavy on the bile.
Light on the content.

You say Veera is the victim...yet you have no horse in the race.

I'm saying let the court decide ....I'm white knighting.

Blather on...you stopped making sense a while back.

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24873
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby zoom rader » October 20th, 2021, 6:57 am

Redman wrote:As usual you heavy on the bile.
Light on the content.

You say Veera is the victim...yet you have no horse in the race.

I'm saying let the court decide ....I'm white knighting.

Blather on...you stopped making sense a while back.
Which court?

Trinidad counts are all red government favored.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1646
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby Wraith King » October 20th, 2021, 2:35 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:Yet you're the one who has decided the outcome without knowledge of the facts.

Blather on.

Yep, still dotish.
Still content to fritter away YOUR money on SC and litigation, when the common sense solution is right there. Your defense of a $300 M useless TAR shows your penchant for defending any and all things LFD RFD PNM. Carry on brownnosed sheep.



How would a common sense solution fix the problem, if it is one that exist elsewhere or with the legislation?
It would change things how?
You know the 'solution' without knowing the facts of the case.

Keep hurling insults and bringing in other matters to bolster your position.

Nothing new.

The facts are well known to any non LFD RFD PNM slave who wishes to see it.
Lemme use small, and less words

Duly appointed, ignored for months, forced to file suit, no money claim, matter listed, EOC story changes.


Like any disaster, there were several opportunities to avert the final outcome, in this case litigation, which Veera will surely not lose, but the EOC and it's Chairman chose antagonism, not reconciliation. If, as Colos is claiming they feel that they have a case, they can file a matter seeking an interpretation like the one that the LFD RFD PNM star boy AG lost handsomely last week, no matter how he tries to spin it.


Whether they have a case will be decided upon.
And you just know what was published.
Which of course lines up with Veeras side.
And you off to the races with that with all the hyperbole of a wanna be victim.

If the chair do crap then let it be dealt with by the court.
They think they have a case.They might be right.

Caca Colos, I have no horse in this race. Anyone BUT a dotish, slavish LFD RFD PNM stoolie like you would see that she is being treated unfairly by a high handed LFD RFD PNM appointed toady.
They already lost round one btw, as the Justice threw out their motion to dismiss the judicial review granted to Ms. Bhajan.
Of course, another opportunity goes begging as they are now appealing, and spending more of that facking SC money that they don't have to pay an employee :roll:
Continue to whiteknight for Prowell, she might give yuh ah bag contract :lol:


She's East Indian being discriminated against by a member of the chimp crew so other members of the chimp crew have to support their fellow chimp.

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24873
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby zoom rader » October 20th, 2021, 3:49 pm

Wraith King wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:Yet you're the one who has decided the outcome without knowledge of the facts.

Blather on.

Yep, still dotish.
Still content to fritter away YOUR money on SC and litigation, when the common sense solution is right there. Your defense of a $300 M useless TAR shows your penchant for defending any and all things LFD RFD PNM. Carry on brownnosed sheep.



How would a common sense solution fix the problem, if it is one that exist elsewhere or with the legislation?
It would change things how?
You know the 'solution' without knowing the facts of the case.

Keep hurling insults and bringing in other matters to bolster your position.

Nothing new.

The facts are well known to any non LFD RFD PNM slave who wishes to see it.
Lemme use small, and less words

Duly appointed, ignored for months, forced to file suit, no money claim, matter listed, EOC story changes.


Like any disaster, there were several opportunities to avert the final outcome, in this case litigation, which Veera will surely not lose, but the EOC and it's Chairman chose antagonism, not reconciliation. If, as Colos is claiming they feel that they have a case, they can file a matter seeking an interpretation like the one that the LFD RFD PNM star boy AG lost handsomely last week, no matter how he tries to spin it.


Whether they have a case will be decided upon.
And you just know what was published.
Which of course lines up with Veeras side.
And you off to the races with that with all the hyperbole of a wanna be victim.

If the chair do crap then let it be dealt with by the court.
They think they have a case.They might be right.

Caca Colos, I have no horse in this race. Anyone BUT a dotish, slavish LFD RFD PNM stoolie like you would see that she is being treated unfairly by a high handed LFD RFD PNM appointed toady.
They already lost round one btw, as the Justice threw out their motion to dismiss the judicial review granted to Ms. Bhajan.
Of course, another opportunity goes begging as they are now appealing, and spending more of that facking SC money that they don't have to pay an employee :roll:
Continue to whiteknight for Prowell, she might give yuh ah bag contract


She's East Indian being discriminated against by a member of the chimp crew so other members of the chimp crew have to support their fellow chimp.
This sounds like the red government family day where they dressed like apes and performed a virtual rape on a woman in the sari.

Habit 7 and the gang defended this saying it was harmless

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 15729
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby De Dragon » October 21st, 2021, 12:20 am

Redman wrote:As usual you heavy on the bile.
Light on the content.

You say Veera is the victim...yet you have no horse in the race.

I'm saying let the court decide ....I'm white knighting.

Blather on...you stopped making sense a while back.

As usual your dotish penchant for lying shows itself. Where did I say she was a "victim"?
Once it is a LFD RFD PNM toady, your full, but almost often times dotish, support is guaranteed.
Like bag selling, you've failed again at trying to look neutral, just like when you claimed you'd vote UNC :roll:

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9859
Joined: August 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby Redman » October 21st, 2021, 6:55 am

You said that Veera surely will not lose litigation.
Ie she is a victim of some wrong doing.


Hurl more childish blather....it ain't changing your stupidity.

Blather on Dumbass

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 15729
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby De Dragon » October 21st, 2021, 7:14 am

Redman wrote:You said that Veera surely will not lose litigation.
Ie she is a victim of some wrong doing.


Hurl more childish blather....it ain't changing your stupidity.

Blather on Dumbass

No Cyatsmear, she was duly appointed by the President. You dotishly don't seem to have the grasp of what constitutes reasonable expectation, yet here you are, lying and drawing dotish parallels where none exist.
What you are kantishly also not recognizing is that it took her PAP letter for Toady Prowell to suddenly realize she wasn't consulted/has no money/quota is filled/case load low or whatever the most recent excuse is. Did the President appoint her in secret? Why Toady Prowell didn't raise the issue at the time?
As usual, when it comes to LFD RFD PNM people's actions, your response is dotish, misplaced and devoid of sense.
I'll keep "blathering" as you're limited vocabulary puts it, as long as you keep kanting, which I strongly suspect will be forever.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9859
Joined: August 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby Redman » October 21st, 2021, 7:31 am

Now you saying nothing wrong has happened to Veera?
You're arguing about legitimate expectation...but that has been settled at the outset.Even the AG said so...

The questions are beyond Veera, and IMHO have to do with what happened before the appointment
And you definitely can't answer them in any definitive way.

All of this was posted by others here....and you know that.
Before the appointment..did the Prez consult the EOT.
The Act says 2 lay assessors.... are there 2 lay assessors already appointed?.Veera would therefore be a 3rd, would that invalidate the appointment?

The chair has a position informed by multiple conditions ...physical, financial and work load related...were these communicated to the Prez before the appointment?

All of this is interpretation since the act is silent.

Yet you know.

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 15729
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby De Dragon » October 21st, 2021, 9:19 pm

Redman wrote:Now you saying nothing wrong has happened to Veera?
You're arguing about legitimate expectation...but that has been settled at the outset.Even the AG said so...

The questions are beyond Veera, and IMHO have to do with what happened before the appointment
And you definitely can't answer them in any definitive way.

All of this was posted by others here....and you know that.
Before the appointment..did the Prez consult the EOT.
The Act says 2 lay assessors.... are there 2 lay assessors already appointed?.Veera would therefore be a 3rd, would that invalidate the appointment?

The chair has a position informed by multiple conditions ...physical, financial and work load related...were these communicated to the Prez before the appointment?

All of this is interpretation since the act is silent.

Yet you know.

Jackarse Fack Colos, Veera should have been sorted out LONG ago, and then Toady Prowell could spend non-existent SC EOT money on an interpretation lawsuit.
Cyatishly you're also arguing that the Fat Fairy president has discretion in another thread about the PolSC. SHALL means that you do your facking duty. You're the only person in T&T by law who pays no taxes for a reason, to be a rubber stamp

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9859
Joined: August 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby Redman » October 21st, 2021, 9:28 pm

Maybe if you call some more names...you will stumble upon some thing relevant to the thread

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 15729
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby De Dragon » October 21st, 2021, 11:01 pm

Redman wrote:Maybe if you call some more names...you will stumble upon some thing relevant to the thread

The dotishness strong in this one :?
Stumble? You mean like how you're stumbling to support LFD RFD PNM toady with non existent arguments?
You've yet to explain how March to July ,Toady Prowell didn't reply to Bhajan, and was only moved from her dotishness by a PAP letter. Even the President wrote
“In principle, I cannot in all the circumstances, reasonably have any objection to your considering your legal options, but I commend and thank you for your patience in awaiting a favourable resolution,”

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9859
Joined: August 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby Redman » October 22nd, 2021, 7:26 am

You asking questions but refuse to answer any.

The ballz up here seems to be between the Prez the EOT and the process.
Maybe the EOT could not respond without bad talking the Prez.
Maybe the EOT is hiding something.
Let the court decide and fix it

Answer this...were there 2 lay assessors already appointed?

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 15729
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby De Dragon » October 22nd, 2021, 7:37 am

Redman wrote:You asking questions but refuse to answer any.

The ballz up here seems to be between the Prez the EOT and the process.
Maybe the EOT could not respond without bad talking the Prez.
Maybe the EOT is hiding something.
Let the court decide and fix it

Answer this...were there 2 lay assessors already appointed?

Why the delay in the appointment from March to July?
Why reply only when judicial review was sought
Why is the story of Toady Prowell changing daily?

Yes, 2 Lay Assessors were already appointed, BUT, nowhere in Toady's responses does she say that there is no way to accommodate a third, in fact she cites low caseload "at this time", so in effect, if the caseload normalizes, there seems to be space for a third.


Toady's alleged response.
She said she was eventually told the tribunal did not have the “logistic and or financial wherewithal” to accommodate another lay assessor.

Prowell-Raphael also allegedly said she did not require an additional lay assessor on the basis of the tribunal’s limited workflow at the time.

“Such an assumption would result in that person being paid a substantial salary to remain home and do nothing. This is not only inconsistent with the policy of the tribunal but is imprudent and irresponsible at this time of national detriment and parsimony,” Prowell-Raphael was quoted as saying in her response to Bhajan.

Bhajan was also allegedly accused of using the wrong communication channel to liaise officially with the tribunal.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9859
Joined: August 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby Redman » October 22nd, 2021, 8:03 am

So if the 2 assessors are in place...then is 3rd valid.

The law says SHALL appoint 2.
See the first few posts on this topic.

The Prez appointment overide the law?


I don't know if there WERE 2 at the time of appointment.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1646
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby Wraith King » October 22nd, 2021, 10:57 am

Redman wrote:You said that Veera surely will not lose litigation.
Ie she is a victim of some wrong doing.


Hurl more childish blather....it ain't changing your stupidity.

Blather on Dumbass


I'm saying she's a victim of discrimination and you're trying to deflect from it because she's an East Indian being discriminated against. You're in support of discrimination against East Indians because you're racist.

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24873
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby zoom rader » October 22nd, 2021, 12:45 pm

Wraith King wrote:
Redman wrote:You said that Veera surely will not lose litigation.
Ie she is a victim of some wrong doing.


Hurl more childish blather....it ain't changing your stupidity.

Blather on Dumbass


I'm saying she's a victim of discrimination and you're trying to deflect from it because she's an East Indian being discriminated against. You're in support of discrimination against East Indians because you're racist.
You now figure out Redman is a blatant racist.

I Called him out many times as a racist

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9859
Joined: August 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby Redman » October 22nd, 2021, 12:52 pm

Just dont call me collect Zoombandras.

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24873
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby zoom rader » October 22nd, 2021, 3:14 pm

Redman wrote:Just dont call me collect Zoombandras.
You are a racist Cont and I am calling you out on it

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9859
Joined: August 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby Redman » October 22nd, 2021, 4:10 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:Just dont call me collect Zoombandras.
You are a racist Cont and I am calling you out on it


Yes we got that the first few times.
You like Kamla and the Motion that didn't move

What now?

SuperiorMan
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1082
Joined: December 1st, 2020, 2:35 am

Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby SuperiorMan » October 23rd, 2021, 2:26 pm

Veera is a wannabe Kamla.

User avatar
widdyphuck
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 1907
Joined: July 23rd, 2017, 2:24 pm

Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby widdyphuck » October 23rd, 2021, 4:17 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:Veera is a wannabe Kamla.
How was the ban?

SuperiorMan
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1082
Joined: December 1st, 2020, 2:35 am

Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby SuperiorMan » October 23rd, 2021, 4:26 pm

Wraith King wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:Yet you're the one who has decided the outcome without knowledge of the facts.

Blather on.

Yep, still dotish.
Still content to fritter away YOUR money on SC and litigation, when the common sense solution is right there. Your defense of a $300 M useless TAR shows your penchant for defending any and all things LFD RFD PNM. Carry on brownnosed sheep.



How would a common sense solution fix the problem, if it is one that exist elsewhere or with the legislation?
It would change things how?
You know the 'solution' without knowing the facts of the case.

Keep hurling insults and bringing in other matters to bolster your position.

Nothing new.

The facts are well known to any non LFD RFD PNM slave who wishes to see it.
Lemme use small, and less words

Duly appointed, ignored for months, forced to file suit, no money claim, matter listed, EOC story changes.


Like any disaster, there were several opportunities to avert the final outcome, in this case litigation, which Veera will surely not lose, but the EOC and it's Chairman chose antagonism, not reconciliation. If, as Colos is claiming they feel that they have a case, they can file a matter seeking an interpretation like the one that the LFD RFD PNM star boy AG lost handsomely last week, no matter how he tries to spin it.


Whether they have a case will be decided upon.
And you just know what was published.
Which of course lines up with Veeras side.
And you off to the races with that with all the hyperbole of a wanna be victim.

If the chair do crap then let it be dealt with by the court.
They think they have a case.They might be right.

Caca Colos, I have no horse in this race. Anyone BUT a dotish, slavish LFD RFD PNM stoolie like you would see that she is being treated unfairly by a high handed LFD RFD PNM appointed toady.
They already lost round one btw, as the Justice threw out their motion to dismiss the judicial review granted to Ms. Bhajan.
Of course, another opportunity goes begging as they are now appealing, and spending more of that facking SC money that they don't have to pay an employee :roll:
Continue to whiteknight for Prowell, she might give yuh ah bag contract :lol:


She's East Indian being discriminated against by a member of the chimp crew so other members of the chimp crew have to support their fellow chimp.


Who is the chimp crew?

User avatar
widdyphuck
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 1907
Joined: July 23rd, 2017, 2:24 pm

Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby widdyphuck » October 23rd, 2021, 4:35 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:Yet you're the one who has decided the outcome without knowledge of the facts.

Blather on.

Yep, still dotish.
Still content to fritter away YOUR money on SC and litigation, when the common sense solution is right there. Your defense of a $300 M useless TAR shows your penchant for defending any and all things LFD RFD PNM. Carry on brownnosed sheep.



How would a common sense solution fix the problem, if it is one that exist elsewhere or with the legislation?
It would change things how?
You know the 'solution' without knowing the facts of the case.

Keep hurling insults and bringing in other matters to bolster your position.

Nothing new.

The facts are well known to any non LFD RFD PNM slave who wishes to see it.
Lemme use small, and less words

Duly appointed, ignored for months, forced to file suit, no money claim, matter listed, EOC story changes.


Like any disaster, there were several opportunities to avert the final outcome, in this case litigation, which Veera will surely not lose, but the EOC and it's Chairman chose antagonism, not reconciliation. If, as Colos is claiming they feel that they have a case, they can file a matter seeking an interpretation like the one that the LFD RFD PNM star boy AG lost handsomely last week, no matter how he tries to spin it.


Whether they have a case will be decided upon.
And you just know what was published.
Which of course lines up with Veeras side.
And you off to the races with that with all the hyperbole of a wanna be victim.

If the chair do crap then let it be dealt with by the court.
They think they have a case.They might be right.

Caca Colos, I have no horse in this race. Anyone BUT a dotish, slavish LFD RFD PNM stoolie like you would see that she is being treated unfairly by a high handed LFD RFD PNM appointed toady.
They already lost round one btw, as the Justice threw out their motion to dismiss the judicial review granted to Ms. Bhajan.
Of course, another opportunity goes begging as they are now appealing, and spending more of that facking SC money that they don't have to pay an employee :roll:
Continue to whiteknight for Prowell, she might give yuh ah bag contract


She's East Indian being discriminated against by a member of the chimp crew so other members of the chimp crew have to support their fellow chimp.


Who is the chimp crew?
You got two threads deleted because of your foolishness and childlike behavior on a public forum designed for mature minds.
Hope you learned a lesson from that lengthy ban you got.

SuperiorMan
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1082
Joined: December 1st, 2020, 2:35 am

Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby SuperiorMan » October 23rd, 2021, 4:54 pm

wtf wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Yep, still dotish.
Still content to fritter away YOUR money on SC and litigation, when the common sense solution is right there. Your defense of a $300 M useless TAR shows your penchant for defending any and all things LFD RFD PNM. Carry on brownnosed sheep.



How would a common sense solution fix the problem, if it is one that exist elsewhere or with the legislation?
It would change things how?
You know the 'solution' without knowing the facts of the case.

Keep hurling insults and bringing in other matters to bolster your position.

Nothing new.

The facts are well known to any non LFD RFD PNM slave who wishes to see it.
Lemme use small, and less words

Duly appointed, ignored for months, forced to file suit, no money claim, matter listed, EOC story changes.


Like any disaster, there were several opportunities to avert the final outcome, in this case litigation, which Veera will surely not lose, but the EOC and it's Chairman chose antagonism, not reconciliation. If, as Colos is claiming they feel that they have a case, they can file a matter seeking an interpretation like the one that the LFD RFD PNM star boy AG lost handsomely last week, no matter how he tries to spin it.


Whether they have a case will be decided upon.
And you just know what was published.
Which of course lines up with Veeras side.
And you off to the races with that with all the hyperbole of a wanna be victim.

If the chair do crap then let it be dealt with by the court.
They think they have a case.They might be right.

Caca Colos, I have no horse in this race. Anyone BUT a dotish, slavish LFD RFD PNM stoolie like you would see that she is being treated unfairly by a high handed LFD RFD PNM appointed toady.
They already lost round one btw, as the Justice threw out their motion to dismiss the judicial review granted to Ms. Bhajan.
Of course, another opportunity goes begging as they are now appealing, and spending more of that facking SC money that they don't have to pay an employee :roll:
Continue to whiteknight for Prowell, she might give yuh ah bag contract


She's East Indian being discriminated against by a member of the chimp crew so other members of the chimp crew have to support their fellow chimp.


Who is the chimp crew?
You got two threads deleted because of your foolishness and childlike behavior on a public forum designed for mature minds.
Hope you learned a lesson from that lengthy ban you got.


LOL I wasn't even banned you dumb kant.

Were you banned or something?

Mmoney607
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 874
Joined: April 1st, 2021, 9:21 am

Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby Mmoney607 » October 23rd, 2021, 4:59 pm

Why is a good man like Kiel Taklalsingh representing the EOT? Is this a misprint by the express or have new facts emerged in this matter?

User avatar
widdyphuck
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 1907
Joined: July 23rd, 2017, 2:24 pm

Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby widdyphuck » October 23rd, 2021, 4:59 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
wtf wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:

How would a common sense solution fix the problem, if it is one that exist elsewhere or with the legislation?
It would change things how?
You know the 'solution' without knowing the facts of the case.

Keep hurling insults and bringing in other matters to bolster your position.

Nothing new.

The facts are well known to any non LFD RFD PNM slave who wishes to see it.
Lemme use small, and less words

Duly appointed, ignored for months, forced to file suit, no money claim, matter listed, EOC story changes.


Like any disaster, there were several opportunities to avert the final outcome, in this case litigation, which Veera will surely not lose, but the EOC and it's Chairman chose antagonism, not reconciliation. If, as Colos is claiming they feel that they have a case, they can file a matter seeking an interpretation like the one that the LFD RFD PNM star boy AG lost handsomely last week, no matter how he tries to spin it.


Whether they have a case will be decided upon.
And you just know what was published.
Which of course lines up with Veeras side.
And you off to the races with that with all the hyperbole of a wanna be victim.

If the chair do crap then let it be dealt with by the court.
They think they have a case.They might be right.

Caca Colos, I have no horse in this race. Anyone BUT a dotish, slavish LFD RFD PNM stoolie like you would see that she is being treated unfairly by a high handed LFD RFD PNM appointed toady.
They already lost round one btw, as the Justice threw out their motion to dismiss the judicial review granted to Ms. Bhajan.
Of course, another opportunity goes begging as they are now appealing, and spending more of that facking SC money that they don't have to pay an employee :roll:
Continue to whiteknight for Prowell, she might give yuh ah bag contract


She's East Indian being discriminated against by a member of the chimp crew so other members of the chimp crew have to support their fellow chimp.


Who is the chimp crew?
You got two threads deleted because of your foolishness and childlike behavior on a public forum designed for mature minds.
Hope you learned a lesson from that lengthy ban you got.


LOL I wasn't even banned you dumb kant.

Were you banned or something?
Yes you were banned.
Your profile had banned on it.
This forum is for adults. If you can't behave like one stay out.

SuperiorMan
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1082
Joined: December 1st, 2020, 2:35 am

Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby SuperiorMan » October 23rd, 2021, 5:02 pm

wtf wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
wtf wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:The facts are well known to any non LFD RFD PNM slave who wishes to see it.
Lemme use small, and less words

Duly appointed, ignored for months, forced to file suit, no money claim, matter listed, EOC story changes.


Like any disaster, there were several opportunities to avert the final outcome, in this case litigation, which Veera will surely not lose, but the EOC and it's Chairman chose antagonism, not reconciliation. If, as Colos is claiming they feel that they have a case, they can file a matter seeking an interpretation like the one that the LFD RFD PNM star boy AG lost handsomely last week, no matter how he tries to spin it.


Whether they have a case will be decided upon.
And you just know what was published.
Which of course lines up with Veeras side.
And you off to the races with that with all the hyperbole of a wanna be victim.

If the chair do crap then let it be dealt with by the court.
They think they have a case.They might be right.

Caca Colos, I have no horse in this race. Anyone BUT a dotish, slavish LFD RFD PNM stoolie like you would see that she is being treated unfairly by a high handed LFD RFD PNM appointed toady.
They already lost round one btw, as the Justice threw out their motion to dismiss the judicial review granted to Ms. Bhajan.
Of course, another opportunity goes begging as they are now appealing, and spending more of that facking SC money that they don't have to pay an employee :roll:
Continue to whiteknight for Prowell, she might give yuh ah bag contract


She's East Indian being discriminated against by a member of the chimp crew so other members of the chimp crew have to support their fellow chimp.


Who is the chimp crew?
You got two threads deleted because of your foolishness and childlike behavior on a public forum designed for mature minds.
Hope you learned a lesson from that lengthy ban you got.


LOL I wasn't even banned you dumb kant.

Were you banned or something?
Yes you were banned.
Your profile had banned on it.
This forum is for adults. If you can't behave like one stay out.


Nah I wasn't banned. Not sure what you saw....maybe it was your profile?

I last posted here like 6 or 7 days ago....so wasn't banned.

User avatar
widdyphuck
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 1907
Joined: July 23rd, 2017, 2:24 pm

Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby widdyphuck » October 23rd, 2021, 5:06 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
wtf wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
wtf wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
Whether they have a case will be decided upon.
And you just know what was published.
Which of course lines up with Veeras side.
And you off to the races with that with all the hyperbole of a wanna be victim.

If the chair do crap then let it be dealt with by the court.
They think they have a case.They might be right.

Caca Colos, I have no horse in this race. Anyone BUT a dotish, slavish LFD RFD PNM stoolie like you would see that she is being treated unfairly by a high handed LFD RFD PNM appointed toady.
They already lost round one btw, as the Justice threw out their motion to dismiss the judicial review granted to Ms. Bhajan.
Of course, another opportunity goes begging as they are now appealing, and spending more of that facking SC money that they don't have to pay an employee :roll:
Continue to whiteknight for Prowell, she might give yuh ah bag contract


She's East Indian being discriminated against by a member of the chimp crew so other members of the chimp crew have to support their fellow chimp.


Who is the chimp crew?
You got two threads deleted because of your foolishness and childlike behavior on a public forum designed for mature minds.
Hope you learned a lesson from that lengthy ban you got.


LOL I wasn't even banned you dumb kant.

Were you banned or something?
Yes you were banned.
Your profile had banned on it.
This forum is for adults. If you can't behave like one stay out.


Nah I wasn't banned. Not sure what you saw....maybe it was your profile?

I last posted here like 6 or 7 days ago....so wasn't banned.
You feeling embarrassed you got make out..lmao
You got banned in the 16th of October.

SuperiorMan
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1082
Joined: December 1st, 2020, 2:35 am

Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby SuperiorMan » October 23rd, 2021, 5:09 pm

wtf wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
wtf wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
wtf wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Caca Colos, I have no horse in this race. Anyone BUT a dotish, slavish LFD RFD PNM stoolie like you would see that she is being treated unfairly by a high handed LFD RFD PNM appointed toady.
They already lost round one btw, as the Justice threw out their motion to dismiss the judicial review granted to Ms. Bhajan.
Of course, another opportunity goes begging as they are now appealing, and spending more of that facking SC money that they don't have to pay an employee :roll:
Continue to whiteknight for Prowell, she might give yuh ah bag contract


She's East Indian being discriminated against by a member of the chimp crew so other members of the chimp crew have to support their fellow chimp.


Who is the chimp crew?
You got two threads deleted because of your foolishness and childlike behavior on a public forum designed for mature minds.
Hope you learned a lesson from that lengthy ban you got.


LOL I wasn't even banned you dumb kant.

Were you banned or something?
Yes you were banned.
Your profile had banned on it.
This forum is for adults. If you can't behave like one stay out.


Nah I wasn't banned. Not sure what you saw....maybe it was your profile?

I last posted here like 6 or 7 days ago....so wasn't banned.
You feeling embarrassed you got make out..lmao
You got banned in the 16th of October.


Lmao nah I wasn't banned on that date. I log in like normal. But is ok if you want to think so.

It seem like you got banned or something tho and it affecting you.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: daring dragoon, Dizzy28, DMan7, Google Adsense [Bot], jsali, pugboy, rollingstock and 103 guests