Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby Greypatch » October 24th, 2011, 11:01 am

**tips hat**

drags off playing dance hall hero

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » October 24th, 2011, 12:10 pm

I believe in the youth of the land and await the full awakening.

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » October 24th, 2011, 1:17 pm

MadCrix wrote:well trac you can use my hands if u wish

rofl :lol: :lol:

crix, always a mans man :lol:

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » October 24th, 2011, 1:30 pm

wasnt crix the first man rumagin thru a certain audi glove box some years ago looking for information.......................

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » October 24th, 2011, 1:50 pm

MadCrix wrote:well trac you can use my hands if u wish

you two timing slut :evil:

SmokeyGTi
punchin NOS

Postby SmokeyGTi » October 24th, 2011, 4:16 pm

waaay...i feeling old now...i was already an adult when the story broke about how she passed common entrance for her first choice...

Rahtid
Shifting into 6th

Postby Rahtid » October 24th, 2011, 5:34 pm

AllTrac wrote:because im sure if she had my hands she would of probably used it to end world hunger or something :( i use it for self gratification..... *sob*

You sir, do not live any where near the vicinity of sanity!

Congrats to her, I remember when she got the scholarship, she has great will power! I hope she continues to excel and reach as far as she can, and I hope the Gov't will continue to help where they can with her.

Greypatch
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Greypatch » October 24th, 2011, 7:31 pm

and reach as far as she can,

oh gorm boi elvis

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » October 29th, 2011, 1:16 pm

Saw the news this week and acceptance to the bar of this other exemplar of the power of our youth and only keep muttering to myself......THE YOUTH WILL BE THE SOURCE OF OUR RECOVERY!

cincuanta
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby cincuanta » October 29th, 2011, 1:23 pm

^^^somebody wake up toyolink..the man dreaming he on tuner :lol:

foss
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby foss » October 29th, 2011, 5:57 pm

toyolink wrote:Saw the news this week and acceptance to the bar of this other exemplar of the power of our youth and only keep muttering to myself......THE YOUTH WILL BE THE SOURCE OF OUR RECOVERY!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: what u smoking ??

Ronaldo95163
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ronaldo95163 » October 29th, 2011, 7:23 pm

Wow Congratulations to her! I remember when she was writing SEA and they did an article about her.

Mark!
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby Mark! » October 29th, 2011, 10:49 pm

toyolink wrote:Saw the news this week and acceptance to the bar of this other exemplar of the power of our youth and only keep muttering to myself......THE YOUTH WILL BE THE SOURCE OF OUR RECOVERY!

ayye. Laaad :lol: :lol:

Congrats to her

triniboi49
Sweet on this forum

Postby triniboi49 » August 29th, 2021, 11:14 pm

I know this is an old thread - but what is wrong with that Tribunal Chairperson? Can she disregarding the President?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 29th, 2021, 11:29 pm

The thing is, the President, the AG office and the EOC does not have an issue with Veera's appointment.

It seems that the chairman of the EOT Donna Prowell-Raphael had a plan for that position that didn't work out or have something personal going on.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » August 30th, 2021, 12:34 am

This is how the equal opportunity tribunal operates in pnm country. If them and all discriminating against people, how could anyone have confidence in this body.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » August 30th, 2021, 12:52 am

They offer the girl a job, she accepted it and quit her current job then they refusing to appoint her.... sue they MC wee.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 30th, 2021, 8:42 am

Gladiator wrote:They offer the girl a job, she accepted it and quit her current job then they refusing to appoint her.... sue they MC wee.
That's how the red government loves injuns and sets dem up

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 30th, 2021, 5:12 pm

The_Honourable wrote:The thing is, the President, the AG office and the EOC does not have an issue with Veera's appointment.

It seems that the chairman of the EOT Donna Prowell-Raphael had a plan for that position that didn't work out or have something personal going on.

Wasn't Donna Prowell a LFD RFD PNM government Senator long time ago?

triniboi49
Sweet on this forum

Postby triniboi49 » August 30th, 2021, 5:24 pm

One of the chairperson talking points is this move is about saving money. She should be championing a review of all government appointments to ensure tax payers monies are not being wasted.

Of all the persons to have an issue with she chose Veera, a citizen of this country who against all odds, with systems that do not support differently able persons, was able to achieve so much. I must admit I admire her determination to not let her differences hold her back.

Why doesn’t this chairperson take issue with persons who despite opportunities and government support and make nothing of themselves?

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » August 30th, 2021, 5:26 pm

De Dragon wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:The thing is, the President, the AG office and the EOC does not have an issue with Veera's appointment.

Wasn't Donna Prowell a LFD RFD PNM government Senator long time ago?

She definitely have a pnm women's league look and attitude.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 30th, 2021, 5:50 pm

triniboi49 wrote:One of the chairperson talking points is this move is about saving money. She should be championing a review of all government appointments to ensure tax payers monies are not being wasted.

Of all the persons to have an issue with she chose Veera, a citizen of this country who against all odds, with systems that do not support differently able persons, was able to achieve so much. I must admit I admire her determination to not let her differences hold her back.

Why doesn’t this chairperson take issue with persons who despite opportunities and government support and make nothing of themselves?

Maybe Veera hair straighter than hers? :lol:
Seriously, in an GORTT office, you really want to cite a differently abled persons", (who overcame astounding odds and is widely admired), salary as your cost saving initiative? Typical old dotish LFD RFD PNM FAB thinking :roll:

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » August 30th, 2021, 5:58 pm

Is veera married?

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » August 30th, 2021, 6:02 pm

Judge>President?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 30th, 2021, 6:14 pm

16 cycles wrote:Judge>President?

Then a long unnecessary legal battle will begin, and the taxpayer will have to foot the bill because of one LFD RFD PNM stooge's refusal to just allow common sense to prevail, much like TTPS brutalization, and Arse Wari's many lost legal battles :roll:

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » August 30th, 2021, 7:34 pm

If they have no budget allocation for another appointment because central government not allocating for any new appointments, which it seems they are doing, what can she do?

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » August 30th, 2021, 10:11 pm

So not only does the president of the republic of trinidad and tobago not know the difference between a vaccine and a pcr test, she also does not know that she needs to consult with the EOT before making appointments. The court should make her pay the girl out of her personal resources.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 1st, 2021, 12:10 am

viedcht wrote:If they have no budget allocation for another appointment because central government not allocating for any new appointments, which it seems they are doing, what can she do?

She could HSMC :lol:
Seriously, this reflects so poorly on her, it isn't funny, but eat ah fooders have never been known to feel anything resembling shame. :roll:

justheretoreadthecomments
Street 2NR

Postby justheretoreadthecomments » September 1st, 2021, 7:48 am

Mmoney607 wrote:So not only does the president of the republic of trinidad and tobago not know the difference between a vaccine and a pcr test, she also does not know that she needs to consult with the EOT before making appointments. The court should make her pay the girl out of her personal resources.

Exactly. I am very familiar with the EOT, and there are already two lay assessors, in addition to the judge, and there is a legit question as to whether a third lay assessor is needed. In order to have a matter called before the EOT, the complaint/ case MUST be referred by the EOC AFTER an investigation was done, and after there has been an attempt to conciliate. The vast majority of the complaints the EOC receives are not within the Equal Opportunity Act, so that many cases are closed off due to lack of jurisdiction. For the complaints that are within the EOC's jurisdiction, while I don't have the actual number, the parties tend to settle in conciliation (as this is a free service offered by the EOC, it is private and still legally binding). Very few are referred to the EOT.

So long story short, the EOT doesn't have that high volume of cases to even have hearings on a daily, much less weekly basis. I read the EOT's response as to why Ms Bhajan never assumed duties, and to me, it seems reasonable in that maybe there simply is no need for another lay assessor, when the case numbers being referred to the EOT are low, and when the economy is taking a hit due to the pandemic and we don't need to pay another person to sit around and do nothing.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”