That's where the nasonex comes in that I'm using

Also on some antibiotics as well

I've been using Nasonex too since the Sahara dust has been heavy

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Re: Any Tuners Suffering With Sinus

Postby Kenjo » June 6th, 2021, 5:54 pm

Jerry84 wrote:
gastly369 wrote:Yeh fellas what allyuh taking for this sinus... I may have to see a doc as its been to long about 2 months ago had a sinus issue just right side nose would be clear mornings and after lunch I can't function headache, eye ache and sinus pressure etc

Saw my doc and was given a steroids nasil spray and a 5 day course antibiotics... Didn't seem to do anything but in that time it gradually went... Now up to speed this same issue is back since last week... Would get up with both nose clear as day and by lunchtime is issues....been using neti pot flush and a natural nasil spray xclear.. But nothing seems to be easing it up would get clear phlegm sometimes and then other times would get a piece of thick rubbery phlegm and then clear again...only right side nose this happening to any ideas?
I've been battling sinus in excess of 2 decades and tried a lot of different remedies. I had a similar problem as above and tried various over the counter medications to no avail. My doctor prescribed various medications as well and none seem to work. Got tested for covid recently and it was negative. Someone told me of a cheap, non prescription pill which I tried and got results. It's called Triz or something like that.

Very inexpensive (like $12 / card) but I don't like to use a lot of sinus medications as they sometimes make you drowsy and you tend to rely more on them in the long term. But this was the only thing that gave me relief.

Something to consider.

That’s real late to the party if you now got introduced to triz. Have you checked your actually home environment to illuminate allergens

Jerry84
Trinituner Peong

Postby Jerry84 » June 15th, 2021, 5:53 pm

Kenjo wrote:
Jerry84 wrote:
gastly369 wrote:Yeh fellas what allyuh taking for this sinus... I may have to see a doc as its been to long about 2 months ago had a sinus issue just right side nose would be clear mornings and after lunch I can't function headache, eye ache and sinus pressure etc

Saw my doc and was given a steroids nasil spray and a 5 day course antibiotics... Didn't seem to do anything but in that time it gradually went... Now up to speed this same issue is back since last week... Would get up with both nose clear as day and by lunchtime is issues....been using neti pot flush and a natural nasil spray xclear.. But nothing seems to be easing it up would get clear phlegm sometimes and then other times would get a piece of thick rubbery phlegm and then clear again...only right side nose this happening to any ideas?
I've been battling sinus in excess of 2 decades and tried a lot of different remedies. I had a similar problem as above and tried various over the counter medications to no avail. My doctor prescribed various medications as well and none seem to work. Got tested for covid recently and it was negative. Someone told me of a cheap, non prescription pill which I tried and got results. It's called Triz or something like that.

Very inexpensive (like $12 / card) but I don't like to use a lot of sinus medications as they sometimes make you drowsy and you tend to rely more on them in the long term. But this was the only thing that gave me relief.

Something to consider.

That’s real late to the party if you now got introduced to triz. Have you checked your actually home environment to illuminate allergens
I attempted to eliminate the possibility of an allergy. Added an Air purifier and tried eliminating dust build up. Someone told me about Triz a while ago but as I said I don't like to depend heavily on sinus medication as they tend to make you drowsy and you become dependent on it.
Only when I had to take a covid test to eliminate that possibility did I seek additional medical advice. Doctor recommended Triz and it was the first time taking it for me. I may be late using this but found a possible solution to alleviate the symptoms.

Open to suggestions.

mralexander
Riding on 13's

Postby mralexander » June 17th, 2021, 9:54 am

You can try menthol crystals in warm water and inhale. It helps clear it up

Triz works
Claritin works wonders also.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » June 17th, 2021, 10:03 am

Can alway try the all natural xlear nasal spray
No limits on taking doses etc as it's all natural etc

Ordered a set from amazon and it works

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » June 17th, 2021, 10:06 am

gastly369 wrote:Can alway try the all natural xlear nasal spray

All natural what though ? This thing seems to work well but if no limits on doses that means it’s just not doing it’s job properly or like any liquid used constantly it’s washing off the dust ?

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » June 17th, 2021, 12:20 pm

Jerry84 wrote:
Kenjo wrote:
Jerry84 wrote:

Something to consider.

I attempted to eliminate the possibility of an allergy. Added an Air purifier and tried eliminating dust build up. Someone told me about Triz a while ago but as I said I don't like to depend heavily on sinus medication as they tend to make you drowsy and you become dependent on it.
Only when I had to take a covid test to eliminate that possibility did I seek additional medical advice. Doctor recommended Triz and it was the first time taking it for me. I may be late using this but found a possible solution to alleviate the symptoms.

Open to suggestions.

Triz is not “sinus medicine”
It’s an antihistamine used for allergic reactions.

For sinus relief you can try these home remedies if you’re looking for solutions
https://www.healthline.com/health/how-t ... edications

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 17th, 2021, 12:34 pm

Rainy day in South and my eyes cant stop being irritated and I have the runniest of noses. This has to be some kinda waterproof Sahara Dust.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » June 17th, 2021, 12:51 pm

Kenjo wrote:
gastly369 wrote:Can alway try the all natural xlear nasal spray

All natural what though ? This thing seems to work well but if no limits on doses that means it’s just not doing it’s job properly or like any liquid used constantly it’s washing off the dust ?
Check online on contents and reviews as well...

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » June 17th, 2021, 1:29 pm

I suffering from success

we are not the same

originalbling
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby originalbling » June 17th, 2021, 3:14 pm

The Xlear basically contains salt water, xylitol and grapefruit seed extract.
Xylitol is a sugar substitute which acts to keep the nasal passages moist. Some online research says both that and the grapefruit seed extract has antibacterial properties. Excessive amounts may cause gas and diarrhea

Kinda fedup being on clarityne and nasal sprays, so using this a few days now just one spray in each nostril twice a day. I noticed a few minutes after you get some mucus discharge, then nose remains clear for a few hours.

might eventually just cut down to once a day to flush sinuses out.

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » August 24th, 2021, 9:56 pm

I know dry sinus causes teeth pain on upper back of teeth and gums to. Does it causes gums to bleed in that location to? Getting pain and bleeding. I lapsing.. ac drying my sinuses and nose does be dry like sandpaper. I does forget to clean my nose...sometimes a week does past and i forget.ac does be on coldest cause my better half need it coldest. I suffering..lol.temp is on ac is 17...at night...steups.

I read viral ones can cause gums inflammation.

https://www.universitydentalorlando.com ... ingivitis/

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » August 25th, 2021, 9:32 am

Steups ..now I know masks does cause dry nose and mouth...hence sinus problems.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » August 25th, 2021, 9:56 am

https://www.drstevenlin.com/can-allergi ... llen-gums/

very informative....
Vitamin D could help with immune system and gum bleeding

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 25th, 2021, 10:20 am

Smoke weed everyday

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » August 25th, 2021, 11:05 am

aaron17 wrote:Steups ..now I know masks does cause dry nose and mouth...hence sinus problems.
Webmd will say its cancer lol

But may need some antibiotics if so should check your gp for lil checkup

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » November 10th, 2021, 7:03 am

Jus ah follow up..sinus went away. Apparently i had cavities and gum bleeding in upper molar regions. Dentist sorted me out. Cheers

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 10th, 2021, 11:08 am

Seems we’re still getting Saharan dust and volcanic ash though not as bad as a couple weeks ago

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » January 25th, 2022, 2:46 pm

Damn it ..yet another dry season..grass burning all over and my sinus actin up

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » January 25th, 2022, 3:19 pm

so it wasn't dental problems causing it?

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » January 25th, 2022, 5:12 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:so it wasn't dental problems causing it?
Yea i guess.. but idk what happening now....the sensation moved from my right ear side to my left ear side. I knew the ac was hitting there ( right ear) directly yesterday. Now it gone to my left ear side...*confused*. Maybe its a draft.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » January 25th, 2022, 5:15 pm

Weekend coming up looking like some heavy sahara dust prepare one time

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » January 25th, 2022, 6:37 pm

What about when the sinus turns into those painful dry sneezes that makes your head and neck etc feel like they're being ripped off and your eyes like they're coming out of the socket , it's like the timing is off and everything isn't working in unison, also feels like a bit of cough is involved too...painful too bad.. and then your nose may run like a pipe in between sneezes ..

What's up with that ?

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » January 27th, 2022, 12:04 pm

Waay sah

Driftking257
Riding on 13's

Postby Driftking257 » January 27th, 2022, 2:04 pm

aaron17 wrote:Damn it ..yet another dry season..grass burning all over and my sinus actin up

I agree, I’m using cerizine and it’s working

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 27th, 2022, 3:04 pm

sinus,throat irritation can also be caused by acid reflux gases(not liquid) coming up and irritating behind the throat and into airway/sinuses, they call it LPR

this diagnosis only came into being more recently and no amount of taking nexium etc helps it once thoses areas have been irritated and raw.

TurboSingh12
Riding on 16's

Postby TurboSingh12 » March 16th, 2022, 11:09 am

So last week i started getting fever, headaches and sneezing. I swear it was Covid so I went and did a Covid test which came back negative. After the doctor did his diagnosis he said it is a Sinus infection. Well honestly that was a trying time for me yes!He put me on cerizine,Lotor and Panadine.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » March 16th, 2022, 8:57 pm

TurboSingh12 wrote:So last week i started getting fever, headaches and sneezing. I swear it was Covid so I went and did a Covid test which came back negative. After the doctor did his diagnosis he said it is a Sinus infection. Well honestly that was a trying time for me yes!He put me on cerizine,Lotor and Panadine.

That helping?

TurboSingh12
Riding on 16's

Postby TurboSingh12 » March 17th, 2022, 7:17 am

SuperiorMan wrote:
TurboSingh12 wrote:So last week i started getting fever, headaches and sneezing. I swear it was Covid so I went and did a Covid test which came back negative. After the doctor did his diagnosis he said it is a Sinus infection. Well honestly that was a trying time for me yes!He put me on cerizine,Lotor and Panadine.

That helping?

After 5 days i felt some relief.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”