Forums

Any Tuners Suffering With Sinus

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

turbosingh
punchin NOS

Any Tuners Suffering With Sinus

Postby turbosingh » April 29th, 2011, 9:11 am

For quite some time now i have been suffering with my allergies but cant seem to feel better with the use of Panadol Sinus.Is their any other medicine you all use that works well or quickly.Any help would be appreciated.My next option would be to check a doctor or a Pharmacist but yuh know them does lead you in a next direction of medication an symptoms.

crazybalhead
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Any Tuners Suffering With Sinus

Postby crazybalhead » April 29th, 2011, 9:13 am

Histal antihistamine.

crazybalhead
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby crazybalhead » April 29th, 2011, 9:13 am

Piriton syrup

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » April 29th, 2011, 9:14 am

ah cud recommend ah good doctor in sando

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » April 29th, 2011, 9:23 am

Yea me an my mother WAS......
Minor surgery on yuh nasal cavities. Permanent fix FTW!!
Or rollingStock cud fit somthin in yuh nostril and yuh good to go.

r3iXmann
punchin NOS

Postby r3iXmann » April 29th, 2011, 9:26 am

allegra d is the best..but i was told that there's a shortage :(

cacasplat3
punchin NOS

Postby cacasplat3 » April 29th, 2011, 9:39 am

go see an ENT, a good one will give you better advice than anyone on tuner......

i've had different problems over the years.......three of the most major ones being:
a lung infection that gave me a persistent cough.
a complete loss of smell.
and swollen sinuses.

all of which were treated accordingly by the ENT.

turbosingh
punchin NOS

Postby turbosingh » April 29th, 2011, 9:39 am

crazybalhead wrote:Piriton syrup

Never know it had this will check it out.

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » April 29th, 2011, 9:41 am

I couldn't smell either. Woke up one morning and realized I wasn't smelling the soap. :|
Went sniffing everything and realize I couldn't pick up any scents. Funny but true.

sharkman121
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby sharkman121 » April 29th, 2011, 9:43 am

poo-c juice works for everything

cacasplat3
punchin NOS

Postby cacasplat3 » April 29th, 2011, 9:43 am

Bizzare wrote:I couldn't smell either. Woke up one morning and realized I wasn't smelling the soap. :|
Went sniffing everything and realize I couldn't pick up any scents. Funny but true.

when it happened to me it was over a couple days......had a bad taste in my mouth and i smelled something that corresponded to what i was tasting in my mouth........a few days of that and it passed, and then i realised i couldn't smell anything.........

turbosingh
punchin NOS

Postby turbosingh » April 29th, 2011, 9:49 am

My neighbor told me too take two teaspoons of Shark oil daily.But the way thats does smell.I will have to talk to Sharkman....

partsman
Street 2NR

Postby partsman » April 29th, 2011, 10:13 am

It could be due to allergies or fungal infection . Medication alleviates the symptoms but ultimately it's better to do a bit of detective work and try eliminating certain foods that could be at the source of your problem . Fungal infections are difficult to remove and surgery is sometimes the best option .Along with this try a netty pot to flush ur sinus daily . Exercise and blood cleansing can also be helpful to revive a sluggish circulation and digestive tract which can cause sinusitis. Hope this helps .

PS : here's the link to a really nice clip of the surgical procedure . Make sure and watch it after a nice big meal .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAHLM4M2z6w

TRAE
punchin NOS

Postby TRAE » April 29th, 2011, 10:19 am

nasal cavity surgery :) my girl hadda do that

Lucian-2nr
Chronic 2NR

Postby Lucian-2nr » April 29th, 2011, 10:21 am

crazybalhead wrote:Piriton syrup

X2

Or you could get the tabs also.

gallantpan
Sweet on this forum

Postby gallantpan » April 29th, 2011, 10:22 am

A tablespoon of Honey every day. (long-term treatment)

Skanky
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Skanky » April 29th, 2011, 10:23 am

Bizzare wrote:Yea me an my mother WAS......
Minor surgery on yuh nasal cavities. Permanent fix FTW!!
Or rollingStock cud fit somthin in yuh nostril and yuh good to go.

Give a lil more info on the surgery nah d boss.
Some days I wake up,especially if I don't get enough sleep and is sneeze all day, runny nose,itch eyes etc.
Went to a doc and he gave me some inhaler sheit that I took for a few weeks but that never did anything.
Surgery is for that kinda of fix?

turbosingh
punchin NOS

Postby turbosingh » April 29th, 2011, 10:23 am

partsman wrote:It could be due to allergies or fungal infection . Medication alleviates the symptoms but ultimately it's better to do a bit of detective work and try eliminating certain foods that could be at the source of your problem . Fungal infections are difficult to remove and surgery is sometimes the best option .Along with this try a netty pot to flush ur sinus daily . Exercise and blood cleansing can also be helpful to revive a sluggish circulation and digestive tract which can cause sinusitis. Hope this helps .

PS : here's the link to a really nice clip of the surgical procedure . Make sure and watch it after a nice big meal .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAHLM4M2z6w

Thanks man that makes alot of sense my old man always tell me don't lime in the Dew,get wet in the rain or my neighbor have a Sugar cane patch not too far away from my home an the dust from the flowers does raise my sinus.

chris600

Postby chris600 » April 29th, 2011, 10:25 am

turbosingh wrote:My neighbor told me too take two teaspoons of Shark oil daily.But the way thats does smell.I will have to talk to Sharkman....

^ could vouch for that,one of the best cures for sinus probs
i use to have a nasty cold/sinus/tonsils swelling etc issue, would have it like forever
a old timer link me up with the shark oil, been pretty normal since,get over d cold in like a week for the most
smells absolutely nasty&fresh
,tastes disgusting but it works damm good
go to toco/mathura/matlot sum where arround dey and get the local good quality stuff,the one available in the pharmacy is crap
diet change & exercise also helps

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » April 29th, 2011, 10:47 am

tr1ad wrote:ah cud recommend ah good doctor in sando

^^^^Yes, he is the best.^^^^

Before you take the advice of anyone here, check this.

I was suffering with sinus problems since I was 5 years old, never knew what the problem was, until I was 20 and I could hardly breath through my nostrils. Tried all the drugs avalible over the next two years of torturous existance, recommended by a slew of GP's and even by E&T doctors, until said doctor took one look at my sinuses and decided to take an MRI of my sinus cavity. What cured me was the removal of a cystic polyp in my right sinus. When surjury was done, both of my sinuses were enlarged, so when my allergies came on, I did not get stuffy or have bad conjestion.

The down side to taking allergy medicine is that it affects your imune system and liver. You wil be prone to fungal infections and other skin disorders.

Identify what it is that is causing your allergies. Mines were narrowed down to cane pollen and acrillic fabric. I am also alergic to the chemical that makes lavender scents. From your washing detergent, bath soap/ shampoo to the under arm you use, anything can be your tormentor, even what you eat. Go "natural" for a while and see what products you interact well with (yes it is a long process, but woth it).

If you want real relief, try out the hypo allergenic rooms at the hyatt. They are specialy cleaned every day and specially furnished to keep dust levels down. Don't leave the room for two days. They also have nice eucaliptus soap and body wash. I found out about it a day the wife and I got a special rate for a night, and I was suffering with allergies. I upgraded to one of those rooms just to try it out for the night, and ended up extending my stay for two days because of the relief I got. Sometimes your body just needs time away from allergens to regularize.

Do not ever inhale menthol crystals to relieve conjestion. It actually makes your sinus inflamed and can cause bleeding.

In short, go check your doctor, use the medicine as prescribed, even after you start to feel well, and find out what you are actually allergic to.

gallantpan
Sweet on this forum

Postby gallantpan » April 29th, 2011, 10:47 am

This works for me aswell. two twice daily.

sharkman121
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby sharkman121 » April 29th, 2011, 10:55 am

chris600 wrote:
turbosingh wrote:My neighbor told me too take two teaspoons of Shark oil daily.But the way thats does smell.I will have to talk to Sharkman....

:shock:

buh me eh kno u :|

streak
Riding on 13's

Postby streak » April 29th, 2011, 10:57 am

Allegra, Claranase, These work the best besides , your sinuses probably infected and the best thing to do is check your doctor, there is probably a drip behid your throat as well ... Also you nee to buy a bottle of echinacea.

turbosingh
punchin NOS

Postby turbosingh » April 29th, 2011, 11:15 am

sharkman121 wrote:
chris600 wrote:

:shock:

buh me eh kno u :|

Yuh is one lame Shark dread..........

turbosingh
punchin NOS

Postby turbosingh » April 29th, 2011, 11:27 am

crossdrilled wrote:
tr1ad wrote:ah cud recommend ah good doctor in sando

^^^^Yes, he is the best.^^^^

Before you take the advice of anyone here, check this.

I was suffering with sinus problems since I was 5 years old, never knew what the problem was, until I was 20 and I could hardly breath through my nostrils. Tried all the drugs avalible over the next two years of torturous existance, recommended by a slew of GP's and even by E&T doctors, until said doctor took one look at my sinuses and decided to take an MRI of my sinus cavity. What cured me was the removal of a cystic polyp in my right sinus. When surjury was done, both of my sinuses were enlarged, so when my allergies came on, I did not get stuffy or have bad conjestion.

The down side to taking allergy medicine is that it affects your imune system and liver. You wil be prone to fungal infections and other skin disorders.

Identify what it is that is causing your allergies. Mines were narrowed down to cane pollen and acrillic fabric. I am also alergic to the chemical that makes lavender scents. From your washing detergent, bath soap/ shampoo to the under arm you use, anything can be your tormentor, even what you eat. Go "natural" for a while and see what products you interact well with (yes it is a long process, but woth it).

If you want real relief, try out the hypo allergenic rooms at the hyatt. They are specialy cleaned every day and specially furnished to keep dust levels down. Don't leave the room for two days. They also have nice eucaliptus soap and body wash. I found out about it a day the wife and I got a special rate for a night, and I was suffering with allergies. I upgraded to one of those rooms just to try it out for the night, and ended up extending my stay for two days because of the relief I got. Sometimes your body just needs time away from allergens to regularize.

Do not ever inhale menthol crystals to relieve conjestion. It actually makes your sinus inflamed and can cause bleeding.

In short, go check your doctor, use the medicine as prescribed, even after you start to feel well, and find out what you are actually allergic to.

Your sinus is triggerd easily just like mine just i cant be around animals,perfumes,bathing in the beach.My nose does actually drip blood an it is getting annoying.How much did this surgery cost an is it painful?

sharkman121
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby sharkman121 » April 29th, 2011, 11:27 am

doh tote cuz yuh aint get no oil :?

sindread
Street 2NR

Postby sindread » April 29th, 2011, 11:54 am

Go into superpharm and purchase this:

I thinks its roughly about 100$ you basically flush out your nasal cavity when I went to the ENT he recommended that I do that.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/200 ... hing_n.htm

Kiro_lee
Riding on 16's

Postby Kiro_lee » April 29th, 2011, 11:55 am

Good advice in here. I have had sinus problems for so long that i dont even notice it anymore unless im surrounded by dust, i cant even breathe through my left nostril properly.

red5FWD
Sweet on this forum

Postby red5FWD » April 29th, 2011, 12:25 pm

Alegra D good! Piriton too! yuh could always suck a nanny too, I hear it works just as good

turbosingh
punchin NOS

Postby turbosingh » April 29th, 2011, 12:36 pm

KLN Electronics wrote:Good advice in here. I have had sinus problems for so long that i dont even notice it anymore unless im surrounded by dust, i cant even breathe through my left nostril properly.

I had reach a certain point in my life that i gave trying to solve my sinus problem due to no medicine wuz working an no matter what precautions i take did not work,until i saw a drastic drop in my weight!

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”