TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

The Deals Thread (Prime Day, Black Friday, Sales)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

K74T
TunerGod

Re: The Deals Thread (Prime Day, Black Friday, Sales)

Postby K74T » November 25th, 2022, 8:08 am

FB_IMG_1669373211635.jpg

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » November 25th, 2022, 10:59 am

K74T wrote:
FB_IMG_1669373211635.jpg

Nobody drinking dem ting padna

dogg
Riding on 17's

Postby dogg » November 25th, 2022, 11:28 am

K74T wrote:FB_IMG_1669373211635.jpg

These days, is only cheap Guyanese plastic bottle rum I drinking!

Xtra white and gold rum FTW.
Yuh can't go wrong for $60. !!!

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 25th, 2022, 3:37 pm

Bezos talking about now isn't a good time to spend money and to put off making big purchases
Interesting

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » November 25th, 2022, 7:23 pm

^locally, this is very true. the island economy has collapsed. people hyping up "black friday" but walking around the city today, place like ghost town. even the malls dead. people who have money and credit card and thing buying online, but everybody else brokes. now is time to buy things that can stand up long term (tools, infrastructure and education), and done away with consumerism/christmas/materialism/spending.

santa is an anagram for satan. never forget that. santa is satan

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » November 25th, 2022, 7:56 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Can't go wrong with the super shield. I guaranteeing that to you.

Don't ever order anything from their website tho.

Thats an ongoing scam

:lol:

dey selling ting that not in stock or what?

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » November 25th, 2022, 8:11 pm

dogg wrote:
K74T wrote:FB_IMG_1669373211635.jpg

These days, is only cheap Guyanese plastic bottle rum I drinking!

Xtra white and gold rum FTW.
Yuh can't go wrong for $60. !!!
Once it suit yuh, and you doh get no hangover and ting fellah you drink what you want.

Dis rounds it eh matter, once yuh ketch ah head, it eh get Yuh sick, and you could bonx starter and roll next morning

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 25th, 2022, 8:56 pm

Spending is creating a higher demand for goods. which in turn drives inflation. It really is a good idea to stop spending.
paid_influencer wrote:^locally, this is very true. the island economy has collapsed. people hyping up "black friday" but walking around the city today, place like ghost town. even the malls dead. people who have money and credit card and thing buying online, but everybody else brokes. now is time to buy things that can stand up long term (tools, infrastructure and education), and done away with consumerism/christmas/materialism/spending.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 25th, 2022, 9:06 pm

redmanjp wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:Can't go wrong with the super shield. I guaranteeing that to you.

Thats an ongoing scam

They does charge your card as soon as you order.
Then the next day cancel your order because it not in stock.
And then you have to fight up for months to get the money credited back to your account.
I see it as they taking millions in interest free loans from thousands of customers.

Look at the hundreds or thousands of complaints on their fb page about cancelled orders

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » November 25th, 2022, 9:22 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:
redmanjp wrote:

Thats an ongoing scam

And then you have to fight up for months to get the money credited back to your account.
I see it as they taking millions in interest free loans from thousands of customers.

Look at the hundreds or thousands of complaints on their fb page about cancelled orders

In a case like this all u have to do is report to the bank. Fill out a fraud form saying u didn't receive an item u paid for and u want a charge back on your credit card. You'll get back the money after a few days when they complete their investigation.

I would not fight up with up with courts after the first request for a refund. Straight to the bank.
But I've ordered appliances from them online and never had an issue. Delivery was fast too.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 25th, 2022, 9:41 pm

Few days? Have you ever went through the process? Sometimes it takes up to 6 months.

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » November 25th, 2022, 9:47 pm

Yes. A couple times.
Few days for them to complete investigation and confirm money will be credited.
Few wks for money back. It never took months
And I never went in any bank for this. I just email them the completed form

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 25th, 2022, 9:51 pm

You now gone from a few days for refunds...to a few weeks.

And its another thing when courts doesn't respond to the banks requests for confirmation that the item wasn't delivered

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » November 25th, 2022, 10:59 pm

if d bank getting repeated complaints like this they should ban them from using their cards online

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » November 26th, 2022, 12:14 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:
redmanjp wrote:

Thats an ongoing scam

Ordered my ac inverter unit online got it delivered to requested location and picked up normal normal...

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » November 26th, 2022, 6:16 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:You now gone from a few days for refunds...to a few weeks.

And its another thing when courts doesn't respond to the banks requests for confirmation that the item wasn't delivered

The bank gives u a temp credit at first so your avaliable credit isn't affected. This happens within a few days.

Then after some time (1-2 wks) the actual chargeback is issued.
It's not everyday I report fraud so it not fresh in my mind. But it definitely ain't take more than a month. That is unreasonable.

It is up to you to provide proper evidence to the bank with your report including all contact with them. If they cancel your order, u should have confirmation of this in your email. Use it.

If you not satisfied with your bank, give them back their credit card and go elsewhere. Stuff like this shouldn't be stressful.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 26th, 2022, 8:04 am

hover11 wrote:Spending is creating a higher demand for goods. which in turn drives inflation. It really is a good idea to stop spending.
paid_influencer wrote:^locally, this is very true. the island economy has collapsed. people hyping up "black friday" but walking around the city today, place like ghost town. even the malls dead. people who have money and credit card and thing buying online, but everybody else brokes. now is time to buy things that can stand up long term (tools, infrastructure and education), and done away with consumerism/christmas/materialism/spending.

Don't waste your time telling consumerists not to buy unnecessary sheit.The amount of reasons to justify their urge to feel fulfillment based on their material possessions could fill the ocean.
To each his own

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » November 26th, 2022, 1:03 pm

Decided it’s time for the youth to move into his own room so organizing him to move in by Christmas. Went furniture plus a few weeks ago to price a twin mattress as I have two twin bed frames out down for when it was time for kid to get his own room. Twin mattress at end of September was $350. Black Friday sale price is $350 reduced from $549…. So people running down tv etc thinking it’s a discount have me wondering if they actually priced these items before or just going and what the sign says

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 26th, 2022, 1:48 pm

nemisis wrote:Decided it’s time for the youth to move into his own room so organizing him to move in by Christmas. Went furniture plus a few weeks ago to price a twin mattress as I have two twin bed frames out down for when it was time for kid to get his own room. Twin mattress at end of September was $350. Black Friday sale price is $350 reduced from $549…. So people running down tv etc thinking it’s a discount have me wondering if they actually priced these items before or just going and what the sign says

Usual thing yes

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » November 26th, 2022, 2:38 pm

timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:Spending is creating a higher demand for goods. which in turn drives inflation. It really is a good idea to stop spending.

Don't waste your time telling consumerists not to buy unnecessary sheit.The amount of reasons to justify their urge to feel fulfillment based on their material possessions could fill the ocean.
To each his own

good posts here guys , if ppl learn\choose to live a less consumerism lifestyle they will see how much more simpler hassel free life can be, once u have a solid roof over ur head, ur able to eat decent, security good in ur house & pay all ur normal bills

if u feel to shop & make jeff bezos & others a lil more wealthier then spend it some tools & do\fix\build stuff around d house that is really needed instead of unnecessary bs ...

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 26th, 2022, 5:42 pm

Rovin wrote:
timelapse wrote:

To each his own

good posts here guys , if ppl learn\choose to live a less consumerism lifestyle they will see how much more simpler hassel free life can be, once u have a solid roof over ur head, ur able to eat decent, security good in ur house & pay all ur normal bills

if u feel to shop & make jeff bezos & others a lil more wealthier then spend it some tools & do\fix\build stuff around d house that is really needed instead of unnecessary bs ...
Tools are an asset in accounting terms.The latest Samsung, iPhone, Playstation if you not making $ from it is a liability.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 26th, 2022, 7:08 pm

Rovin wrote:
timelapse wrote:

To each his own

The sad thing is even bezos himself is seeing something big is coming and warning us. However like human nature we do the complete opposite of what we are warned about.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 26th, 2022, 7:30 pm

hover11 wrote:
Rovin wrote:
timelapse wrote:

To each his own

The sad thing is even bezos himself is seeing something big is coming and warning us. However like human nature we do the complete opposite of what we are warned about.
Andrew Tate explains it very simply.
There are only 3 problems in people listening to proper advice.
The first two are not as common as the third.
1.Stupidity
2.Laziness
3.Arrogance

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » November 26th, 2022, 8:09 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
nemisis wrote:Decided it’s time for the youth to move into his own room so organizing him to move in by Christmas. Went furniture plus a few weeks ago to price a twin mattress as I have two twin bed frames out down for when it was time for kid to get his own room. Twin mattress at end of September was $350. Black Friday sale price is $350 reduced from $549…. So people running down tv etc thinking it’s a discount have me wondering if they actually priced these items before or just going and what the sign says

Usual thing yes

by chance was it also on sale on September?

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » November 26th, 2022, 9:14 pm

I just buy up some clothes and addidas had half price on a decent shoe

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » November 26th, 2022, 11:04 pm

redmanjp wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

Usual thing yes

There was no ongoing sale at the time ,no signage and no correspondence to that effect from the floor staff. To be honest I only popped in out for curiosity too see what the sale price now would be considering I know what it was prior. Only reason I didn’t purchase it September was because the staffs attitude was disgusting. 3 sales reps and they talking to you like you like they were a piper selling mango. Branch located on coffee street.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 27th, 2022, 7:54 am

nemisis wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

Usual thing yes

There was no ongoing sale at the time ,no signage and no correspondence to that effect from the floor staff. To be honest I only popped in out for curiosity too see what the sale price now would be considering I know what it was prior. Only reason I didn’t purchase it September was because the staffs attitude was disgusting. 3 sales reps and they talking to you like you like they were a piper selling mango. Branch located on coffee street.
You check Vicmol?

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » November 27th, 2022, 7:57 am

gastly369 wrote:I just buy up some clothes and addidas had half price on a decent shoe
You mention clothes... Rattans had 15.00 for a t-shirt some weeks ago. I bought 14. Using them since, and so far not a problem, no stretching no unravelling seams, wrinkles gone after about 1hr while wearing don't even need to press it. Good for home/ chores/ runaround errands etc. Decent enough to make a lime even.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 27th, 2022, 8:52 am

viedcht wrote:
gastly369 wrote:I just buy up some clothes and addidas had half price on a decent shoe
You mention clothes... Rattans had 15.00 for a t-shirt some weeks ago. I bought 14. Using them since, and so far not a problem, no stretching no unravelling seams, wrinkles gone after about 1hr while wearing don't even need to press it. Good for home/ chores/ runaround errands etc. Decent enough to make a lime even.
I use those for hiking.They are very durable and don't lose their colour easily.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » November 27th, 2022, 9:18 am

timelapse wrote:
viedcht wrote:
I use those for hiking.They are very durable and don't lose their colour easily.
Use those for printing sometimes and the same same t-shirts selling in mall for $65 eh...

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”