Forums

3ne2nr Hunters

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

matix
Shifting into 6th

Re: 3ne2nr Hunters

Postby matix » September 19th, 2022, 7:54 am

88sins wrote:ah still eh see no takers in d tuner wild meat lime proposal.

what happn, allyuh eh want to share d delicious meat owa :lol:

I’m in, I could bring the drinks

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 20th, 2022, 6:32 pm

Ok, well daz a start.
Allyuh pick a day and find a location, and everybody bring 10-15 lbs of something.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » October 5th, 2022, 9:14 pm

if this is a recent video of so many animals that got taken out in a single day by just 1 group of guys & i guessing there are 100s of hunters in this country then yall gonna decimate d local wildlife .... is roughly 6mths mths of off season sufficient for d animals to catch back themselves fast enough to repopulate ? ... :|

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 5th, 2022, 9:17 pm

Rovin wrote:if this is a recent video of so many animals that got taken out in a single day by just 1 group of guys & i guessing there are 100s of hunters in this country then yall gonna decimate d local wildlife .... is roughly 6mths mths of off season sufficient for d animals to catch back themselves fast enough to repopulate ? ... :|

Don't waste your breath.They justify it to themselves and will never change their mentality.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 5th, 2022, 9:22 pm

At least they letting you see and as in legal season, the commercial poachers are way worse.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » October 5th, 2022, 10:37 pm

timelapse wrote:
Rovin wrote:if this is a recent video of so many animals that got taken out in a single day by just 1 group of guys & i guessing there are 100s of hunters in this country then yall gonna decimate d local wildlife .... is roughly 6mths mths of off season sufficient for d animals to catch back themselves fast enough to repopulate ? ... :|

Don't waste your breath.They justify it to themselves and will never change their mentality.

Well once they have their permits, they legal, and have zero need to justify anything to anyone for any reason.

Now, if you or anyone else has an issue with them harvesting that many animals, two things.

1-thank the thriving wild meat for sale market fully supported by the lazy non-hunters who rather buy meat than go get it themselves.
2-these fellas are NOT the norm, and MOST hunters hunt for personal consumption, and take very few animals. For a whole season, I personally might take 5 agouti, a few iguanas, and if i hunting large animals like deer I generally don't take more than one or two for the season.

Really should stop this selling of wildmeat tho, but the idiots in charge cool with it.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » October 5th, 2022, 11:01 pm

the permits don't have any quota limit on them at all?

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » October 5th, 2022, 11:24 pm

maj. tom wrote:the permits don't have any quota limit on them at all?
Lol
Yes
But who gonna check the info thats filled in

Thats the biggest waste of a permit

Everybody know hunters and fishermen anre the best liars

"Boi if yuh see the size of the ting, he dee biggg soooo"
*Then uses arm width as a reference

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 6th, 2022, 7:28 am

fishermen worser as its always about the one that getaway

but with camera phone now it harder to lie and them hunters proud to showcase their take
they decimate certain areas like down south at the corners of the country where it have no where for the animals to run

*KRONIK* wrote:
Lol
Yes

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » October 6th, 2022, 11:42 am

pugboy wrote:fishermen worser as its always about the one that getaway

but with camera phone now it harder to lie and them hunters proud to showcase their take
they decimate certain areas like down south at the corners of the country where it have no where for the animals to run

*KRONIK* wrote:
Lol
Yes

Lol
Yea
But with regards the hunting permit
Its the biggest spoon-fed curruption

I mean, who idea it was to allow hunters to give their own info on their catches?

It woulda make more sense to have a game warden sign off on the forms upon inspection. But we too corrupt here for that.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » October 6th, 2022, 12:59 pm

T&T doesnt do what its supposed to do regarding human trafficking & prostitution so far less for over hunting of wildlife & fishing

our ppl dgaf about how many or size of animals they harvest, other countries d ppl have a self imposed conservation standard well look we have what we actually need for now so leave d rest or this fish\animal too small i will throw it back or let it go or so it can get to adulthood to reproduce so their population can be sustained for us self to come harvest them later down d road

but no every little fish or critter is catch n eat it or harvest extra to stock it up in a fridge ... unless police nearby watching over us we will never consciously do d right thing on our own for any situation

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 6th, 2022, 1:00 pm

that is we culture, it all starts from small taking as much ketxhup as you can from fast food places

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 6th, 2022, 1:34 pm

Rovin wrote:T&T doesnt do what its supposed to do regarding human trafficking & prostitution so far less for over hunting of wildlife & fishing

our ppl dgaf about how many or size of animals they harvest, other countries d ppl have a self imposed conservation standard well look we have what we actually need for now so leave d rest or this fish\animal too small i will throw it back or let it go or so it can get to adulthood to reproduce so their population can be sustained for us self to come harvest them later down d road

but no every little fish or critter is catch n eat it or harvest extra to stock it up in a fridge ... unless police nearby watching over us we will never consciously do d right thing on our own for any situation
Is a set of big hardback men trying to take advantage of small animals.There are so many other sustainable things to eat.
Not sure what they trying to prove.
Granted that men have permits and whatnot for a season, they could do whatever floats their boat.Who is really checking permits?
Why are there known places that sell wild meat all year round?
Where are they getting it from?
So many questions

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » October 6th, 2022, 2:27 pm

this thread cud get into a beat up

hadda understand hunting\gathering\sporting is generation manly genetic thing being passed down since cavemen days that guys do for food, to get out in nature or sport

a cool story bruh :

i tried it in my late teen days going hunting with relatives cause thats what manly men do right & i fired at a corn bird high up in d trees & missed killing it but shot off its tail feathers so luckily it got away, that was d only time i ever did that & something inside me didnt feel right\fun\sporty about it taking a free roaming life that didnt threaten to harm me or cause i needed it to sustain me or for fun - it just wasnt my thing so never did it again , thats just my personal feeling not telling others to do like me

i never asked hunting relatives to bring any wildmeat for me but they do on rare occasions bring a cooked handful, i eat it & yea it taste good ent gonna lie, just like if they bring anything else from d bush or sea for me i will accept it but i never deliberately encourage them to go hunt for me, or bring me back a piece, or go buy some & no i not being hypocritical but if is family doing their thing give me some i ent gonna chastise them or refuse what they bring me as a gift cause they are family ... no ise not Dom Toretto :lol:

i also done river & seashore fishing, its ok but again not my sort of thing, not gonna chastise others if thats what they like ... but d point is dont over do it & give d animals a chance to regenerate ...

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » October 6th, 2022, 6:36 pm

All I saying is yuh can't penalize true sport hunters simply because of a few wayward fellas that slaughter anything that moves in the bush for profit.

Hunting is not everyone preferred cup of tea, but it is a very good traditional pastime for those who enjoy it.
timelapse, wth regards to men trying to take advantage of small animals, you eh kno nah. Try to run down a gouti and lewwe see who have the advantage :lol:

Your same argument can be applied to farmed animals, such as chickens, that are reared in deplorable conditions and slaughtered by the thousands daily. We COULD all become vegans, but everyone has to choose for themselves what's best for themselves individually.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 6th, 2022, 7:30 pm

88sins wrote:All I saying is yuh can't penalize true sport hunters simply because of a few wayward fellas that slaughter anything that moves in the bush for profit.

Hunting is not everyone preferred cup of tea, but it is a very good traditional pastime for those who enjoy it.
timelapse, wth regards to men trying to take advantage of small animals, you eh kno nah. Try to run down a gouti and lewwe see who have the advantage

Your same argument can be applied to farmed animals, such as chickens, that are reared in deplorable conditions and slaughtered by the thousands daily. We COULD all become vegans, but everyone has to choose for themselves what's best for themselves individually.
If yuh name man,try catching the agouti without a gun.
And I do know about hunting,I know about traps,I know about fishing.Is timelapse the bush man yuh talking to.
My uncles used to take hunting/fishing/camping us with them as children.I grew up in the bush,from Moruga to Biche to up the Godineau River.I still go in the bush almost every weekend now.
Agouti is joke ,wild boar are the real monsters.

I didn't agree with it then,I don't agree with it now.
Same as my father with his caged birds,I don't agree with it.IMO,there is no point in unnecessarily stressing the wildlife, unless they are a direct and immediate threat to you or your family.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » October 6th, 2022, 7:39 pm

timelapse u ever tell yuh fadda bout he caged birds - how did he reply yuh ? :pokes:

i does have to refrain myself when i see ppl with them ...

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » October 6th, 2022, 8:50 pm

timelapse wrote:
88sins wrote:All I saying is yuh can't penalize true sport hunters simply because of a few wayward fellas that slaughter anything that moves in the bush for profit.

timelapse, wth regards to men trying to take advantage of small animals, you eh kno nah. Try to run down a gouti and lewwe see who have the advantage

If yuh name man,try catching the agouti without a gun.
And I do know about hunting,I know about traps,I know about fishing.Is timelapse the bush man yuh talking to.
My uncles used to take hunting/fishing/camping us with them as children.I grew up in the bush,from Moruga to Biche to up the Godineau River.I still go in the bush almost every weekend now.
Agouti is joke ,wild boar are the real monsters.

I didn't agree with it then,I don't agree with it now.
Same as my father with his caged birds,I don't agree with it.IMO,there is no point in unnecessarily stressing the wildlife, unless they are a direct and immediate threat to you or your family.

Son, that is done VERY often, by MANY hunters. What you feel men does run hounds in the bush for? The exercise? :lol: dog sniffs out gouti and give chase, gouti goes to ground/nest, hunters dig him out alive.

btw, we eh have no "wild boar" here eh, what we have is collared peccary, aka quenk, that some people call wild hog. Dem ting eh really that big, and not aggressive unless cornered.

When you bounce up a big troop of howler monkey with plenty babies in d bush, lemme know. Dem ting will kill man if you eh run fast enough. We had to run from some a long time ago down south, one poor fella wasn't quick enough.

d amount of bite he get, for the few seconds they had him for, we had to carry him out. He NEVER went back in d bush since.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 6th, 2022, 9:20 pm

matix wrote:

I’m in..

I could bring drinks, meat and some Venes to help clean up.

Say d word king.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » October 6th, 2022, 9:56 pm

MaxPower wrote:
matix wrote:

I’m in..

Say d word king.

dis is d Trinituner wildmeat lime, emphasis on the Trini. No wetfoot wetbacks allowed.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 6th, 2022, 10:12 pm

88sins wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
matix wrote:

I’m in..

Say d word king.

dis is d Trinituner wildmeat lime, emphasis on the Trini. No wetfoot wetbacks allowed.

Duane will not support a Trinituner lime with only Trinis and discrimination towards Venezuelans especially those that have permission/legal right to be here.

You may want to rename your little lime and not tarnish the website’s name if this what you promote.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 6th, 2022, 10:45 pm

88sins wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
matix wrote:

I’m in..

Say d word king.

:lol:
Or dey dotish incel hangers on

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » October 7th, 2022, 5:33 pm

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
matix wrote:

I’m in..

Say d word king.

Duane will not support a Trinituner lime with only Trinis and discrimination towards Venezuelans especially those that have permission/legal right to be here.

You may want to rename your little lime and not tarnish the website’s name if this what you promote.

You seem butthurt that ppl don't want to associate with your precious-to-only-ypu parasites.
Duane support not necessarily needed, name of the lime could change to "The Trini Tuners lime", and you as well as your beloved useless venes can stay all the way away, ideally somewhere back in Venezuela.

Whoever lie to you and tell you that you have some authority or capablility to compel Trinis to associate and socialize with wetfoot vene economic migrants who generally DON'T want to socialize with Trinis, go back and tell them I say they owing you change for that bag of gobar they sell you

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 9th, 2022, 5:40 pm

Same sheit I saying.I passed some men with a van tray of iguanas for sale on Caroni Savannah road less than an hour ago

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » October 9th, 2022, 8:04 pm

timelapse wrote:Same sheit I saying.I passed some men with a van tray of iguanas for sale on Caroni Savannah road less than an hour ago

And like I said, we have the thriving demand by non-hunters for local game to thank. The solution is simple, make the sale of all wild meat illegal and that practice done, and fewer animals will be harvested, giving the various species a significant opportunity to increase their populations, which will be to the benefit of true sport hunters.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 9th, 2022, 8:47 pm

88sins wrote:
timelapse wrote:Same sheit I saying.I passed some men with a van tray of iguanas for sale on Caroni Savannah road less than an hour ago

And like I said, we have the thriving demand by non-hunters for local game to thank. The solution is simple, make the sale of all wild meat illegal and that practice done, and fewer animals will be harvested, giving the various species a significant opportunity to increase their populations, which will be to the benefit of true sport hunters.
Then it does be a pack of idiots complaining how is their livelyhood.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » October 10th, 2022, 4:55 pm

timelapse wrote:
88sins wrote:

The counter to that dotish argument from anybidiot that proffers it is very simple.
A livelihood that you can only legally engage in for 5 months of the year is not a livelihood. So is either yuh hunting right thru the year (committing a crime), working in some other job for the 7 months that season closed (most likely), or you found a way to hibernate and not eat for 7 months (highly improbable).

So, whatever it is yuh does do the 7 months of the year when season closed, do that when season open. Wuk yuh day job for your money, you eh need the bush to survive, is just additional fast money.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 10th, 2022, 5:01 pm

88sins wrote:
timelapse wrote:
88sins wrote:

The counter to that dotish argument from anybidiot that proffers it is very simple.
A livelihood that you can only legally engage in for 5 months of the year is not a livelihood. So is either yuh hunting right thru the year (committing a crime), working in some other job for the 7 months that season closed (most likely), or you found a way to hibernate and not eat for 7 months (highly improbable).

So, whatever it is yuh does do the 7 months of the year when season closed, do that when season open. Wuk yuh day job for your money, you eh need the bush to survive, is just additional fast money.
Man,I feel sick watching all those dead iguanas.Was literally about 40-50

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 10th, 2022, 5:15 pm

they prob shoot them in the night
easy pickings with a flashlight as they kinda glow in the dark and dont move

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » March 22nd, 2023, 7:12 pm

i have eaten most wildmeat courtesy family who cook it & give me to taste but i dont recall eating iguana, for locals everything is curry but interesting to see how others cook it

i wonder if trinis living there liking up themselves seeing that its legal to hunt them ...

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”