Forums

On the topic of SQUATTERS in Trinidad & Tobago

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

nemisis
punchin NOS

Re: Getting rid of squatters

Postby nemisis » May 28th, 2012, 6:12 pm

Yes the one in the back has one, no fence but he aint know it had a disturbed individual feeding dogs poison sausages

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » May 28th, 2012, 6:16 pm

I meant for you to get some and let it maul them a few times.
dont harm the poor dogs that he has. if is anything try and get him charged for having it with that dangerous dog act thingy.

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » May 28th, 2012, 6:24 pm

Waits patiently for that bill to come into effect you wouldn't believe how many Ill secured pits it have in my area.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » May 28th, 2012, 6:33 pm

Back to the squatters, throw a party every weekend. have lot of rum and noise, invite tuners with their loud exhausts to make noise all night and some penal raj's with m&m's on the hood.
I jinking stag eh...

hustla_ambition101
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hustla_ambition101 » May 28th, 2012, 6:39 pm

gra..................never mind

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » May 28th, 2012, 7:06 pm

Call the land settlement agency, once 2 weeks pass they cannot do anything without a long drawn out procedure in court to evict from state lands.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 28th, 2012, 7:13 pm

I thought this was the gov't plan to get rid of the squatters?

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » May 28th, 2012, 7:16 pm

wait and make sure everyone is in the house and sound asleep
and then do it

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » May 28th, 2012, 8:34 pm

rollingstock wrote:Call the land settlement agency, once 2 weeks pass they cannot do anything without a long drawn out procedure in court to evict from state lands.

Called the city corp before and they said they will send someone to investiquire. That was when the man was clearing the brush, house up two weeks now and still nothing. Is the land settlement agency a separate entity altogether?

foss
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby foss » May 28th, 2012, 8:39 pm

nervewrecker wrote:I meant for you to get some and let it maul them a few times.
dont harm the poor dogs that he has. if is anything try and get him charged for having it with that dangerous dog act thingy.

what a asinine comment. :?

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » May 28th, 2012, 8:42 pm

foss wrote:what a asinine comment. :?

but you didn't see who posted it oaar?

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » May 28th, 2012, 8:43 pm

nemisis wrote:
rollingstock wrote:Call the land settlement agency, once 2 weeks pass they cannot do anything without a long drawn out procedure in court to evict from state lands.

Called the city corp before and they said they will send someone to investiquire. That was when the man was clearing the brush, house up two weeks now and still nothing. Is the land settlement agency a separate entity altogether?

The LSA is a separate state entity, their purview is state lands, however if they are allowed to get entrenched only a court order can get them out, so the earlier they are informed the better they are able to deal with it.

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » May 28th, 2012, 8:45 pm

if u file a complaint to town and country ...would that work????

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » May 28th, 2012, 8:49 pm

T&C is a waste of time really.

Would you go to KFC and ask for a big mac?

State lands & squatting = LSA

konartis
Shifting into 6th

Postby konartis » May 28th, 2012, 8:58 pm

nemisis wrote:

they does only come if you continue to harass them..usual BS with them agencies...but bro the truth and fact in trinidad...bandits & squatters have more rights than the hard working citizens in this country...good luck with getting them out...they will always have more to build again!

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » May 28th, 2012, 8:58 pm

rollingstock wrote:Would you go to KFC and ask for a big mac?

Youre right I would not ask for a big mac but ask for a big meal..

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » May 28th, 2012, 9:11 pm

konartis wrote:
nemisis wrote:

they does only come if you continue to harass them..usual BS with them agencies...but bro the truth and fact in trinidad...bandits & squatters have more rights than the hard working citizens in this country...good luck with getting them out...they will always have more to build again!

You are right, they do have rights, that's why lsa needs to be informed early, so they can actually do something. From my experience the lsa responds quickly.

btw nige that sheit ain't healthy, with that said haven't has a big meal in a long time.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 28th, 2012, 9:20 pm

Snakes in a shack.

Make sure you keep 2 mongooses (oddly enough, mongeese is also acceptable | Merriam-Webster Dictionary) in your yard.

If that eh work you gonna have to step it up to biological warfare aka cholera.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 28th, 2012, 9:52 pm

OP I wish you all the best and I hope to see you on tv soon.

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » May 28th, 2012, 10:06 pm

rollingstock wrote:
konartis wrote:
nemisis wrote:

You are right, they do have rights, that's why lsa needs to be informed early, so they can actually do something. From my experience the lsa responds quickly.

btw nige that sheit ain't healthy, with that said haven't has a big meal in a long time.

for real bro...I dont eat that srsly.....

anyways......on this topic.....

there is a lot of land behind my relatives place....On this lot the owner decided to dump ole scrap iron here and has a guy living on the lot in an ole shack.....It looks really digusting to see this shack right there on the opposite fence of a semi residential area......they guy in the shack got a woman who looks like she has some kinda STD....to stay with him.....

What can my relative do to get rid of these ppl.....

Its a tough one since the owner of the lot put them there but they dont have running water neither lights and its looks really horrible having this shack there.......

BrotherHood
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Bringing HID & LED to a location near you! 355-3165. 704-5442 (WhatsApp).

Postby BrotherHood » May 28th, 2012, 10:10 pm

thelem wrote:you answered ur own question without knowing it.

Simple.

Go squat on the land too. Now it may sound stupid. but think about it. If u squat on the same land, alllyuh could fight over the land and make a big scene and end up in the news and LSA would come and throw both of allyuh out. But the catch is, you gettin thrown to ur house right next door.

P S - Plant yam and tomato and bring cow and goat too. :D

I ah man have 12 cow and 16 goat. I could bring them on the land dey OP.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » May 28th, 2012, 10:32 pm

*$kїđž!™ not much you can do if the owner allowed them to live there.

The old scrap iron can be dealt with though, contact the ministry of health and city/borough corporation and report that there is an influx of mosquitoes and rats, they will do a site visit and have the owner rectify the problem.

wrt to guy's woman, i suggest you not have sex with her if you suspect she has an std.
However conduct some further enquiries, maybe it's a curable std, in that case you can still sex her using protection and just in case you do contract it, it can be cured ;)

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » May 28th, 2012, 10:49 pm

rollingstock wrote:*$kїđž!™ not much you can do if the owner allowed them to live there.

The old scrap iron can be dealt with though, contact the ministry of health and city/borough corporation and report that there is an influx of mosquitoes and rats, they will do a site visit and have the owner rectify the problem.

wrt to guy's woman, i suggest you not have sex with her if you suspect she has an std.
However conduct some further enquiries, maybe it's a curable std, in that case you can still sex her using protection and just in case you do contract it, it can be cured ;)

very thorough advice as usual.... :D

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » May 29th, 2012, 7:16 am

nemisis wrote:So have some squatters setting up in an empty lot to the side and behind my house. In less than two weeks two ply wood houses have gone up. Now I know the lots are government land as the squatters that were there previously were relocated and given hdc houses. Less than a week after the construction of the first house finish we had a break in and a water pump was stolen and all connecting pipes broken. So what is the process to get these illegal settlers out?

a magistrate's advice to me during one of my cases with squatters...
"the minute you see them start to set up, GET A BULDOZER & BREAKDOWN EVERYTHING. Isn't the property yours ?? Don't be a gentleman & write letters, because you will be ignored by the perpetrators & eventually end up here (in court) wasting our time because YOU DIDN'T TAKE STEPS TO PROTECT YOUR PROPERTY IN THE FIRST PLACE & NOW YOU COME ASKING THE COURT'S HELP."
sound harsh...but makes sense...
take some electrical wires, burn it in the lot & call the police..also town & country & min. housing...
rgds

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » May 29th, 2012, 7:32 am

^ Well there we have it folks, advice from the proud folks at TTASA :?

De man say government land, yuh cyah read? Your scenario and his are vastly different.

Now pray tell why would you call the police or min of housing?

RIPEBREDFRUIT
18 pounds of Boost

Postby RIPEBREDFRUIT » May 29th, 2012, 7:38 am

look over yuh back fence and spray down the whole fukcing place with Deadly Poison (weedacide) and in your defence you say you normally do that to control the grass and that no one was supposed to be there SQUATTING!

them squatters have no case and they will be forced to move from there.

Bareback
Riding on 16's

Postby Bareback » May 29th, 2012, 11:00 am

This is sooooo f'ing gross, but this is all you need!!!!!!!!!

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » May 29th, 2012, 9:27 pm

rollingstock wrote:^ Well there we have it folks, advice from the proud folks at TTASA :?

De man say government land, yuh cyah read? Your scenario and his are vastly different.

gawd boi...u want in it in yr plate & somebody to feed u too........???
different scenario...SAME PRINCIPLE...Govt has to protect their property also...
maybe YOU can figure out (during this century) what happens to someone who can't explain to the authorities why copper is being stripped from wiring that don't belong to u

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » May 29th, 2012, 9:33 pm

rollingstock wrote:^ Well there we have it folks, advice from the proud folks at TTASA :?

Wait wait wait. Is Legal advice from them people you taking on? :rofl: :rofl:
hoss. :lol: :lol: :lol: not tonight eh. yuh interrupting jinking time. :rofl: :rofl:

MonsterPower
punchin NOS

Postby MonsterPower » May 29th, 2012, 9:35 pm

why not get someone to put up a notice....Future site of ***** Police Post

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”