Forums

The | US Embassy | Thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Fiddy
Ricer

Re: The | US Embassy | Thread - no more interviews to renew US visas

Postby Fiddy » April 2nd, 2019, 9:39 am

Generally, how long did it take to receive your Visa when choosing the delivery option?
Mine is a renewal but my wife and son are first issue.
When I checked the status it says that mine is under 'Administrative Processing' while theirs say 'Issued'.

4kin4kar
Sweet on this forum

Postby 4kin4kar » April 2nd, 2019, 10:24 am

Fiddy wrote:Generally, how long did it take to receive your Visa when choosing the delivery option?
When I checked the status it says that mine is under 'Administrative Processing' while theirs say 'Issued'.

They will receive theirs in a few days, however, administrative processing can take weeks, months or years.....

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 2nd, 2019, 3:38 pm

I love the look on trini faces in US immigrations and customs though....

Scared sheitless and stammering with a constipated look on their faces.

What must T&T do to get that type of discipline and respect?

xtech
punchin NOS

Postby xtech » April 2nd, 2019, 4:22 pm

Fiddy wrote:Mine is a renewal but my wife and son are first issue.

Are you Muslim?

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » April 2nd, 2019, 6:33 pm

MaxPower wrote:I love the look on trini faces in US immigrations and customs though....

Scared sheitless and stammering with a constipated look on their faces.

What must T&T do to get that type of discipline and respect?

The same trinis who does have all the attitude when they in Trinidad or the caribbean? Those trinis?

I doh believe ya. I feel ya making up stories.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 2nd, 2019, 7:54 pm

^ i guess they know which tree to climb.

Fiddy
Ricer

Postby Fiddy » April 3rd, 2019, 11:34 am

xtech wrote:

Are you Muslim?

Nope. My last US trip was 13/14 years ago when I was 17 and I stayed 5 months. I guess they need more time to double check to ensure that I wasn't working or committed any crimes during that time?
Wife and son's Visas were delivered today btw.

fireworks
Street 2NR

Postby fireworks » April 3rd, 2019, 11:27 pm

Fiddy wrote:
xtech wrote:

Are you Muslim?

Nope. My last US trip was 13/14 years ago when I was 17 and I stayed 5 months. I guess they need more time to double check to ensure that I wasn't working or committed any crimes during that time?
Wife and son's Visas were delivered today btw.

You did not over stay your 6month limit. You must have some kind of history or connections they are afraid off. You might end up on a watch list.

I was 19 first time I went to the USA.

Stayed 9 months. Came back to T&T in Spring of 2000. Went back to the States 7 days after 9/11. I was pulled aside in immigration and was given 3month stay limit lol.

I came back to T&T about a year later Found a job, applied for dollar for dollar end up going to University for free started a biz won a few government grants and went back to the embassy in 2016 for a visa and was granted on the spot.

carluva
Shifting into 6th

Postby carluva » April 4th, 2019, 7:08 am

christopherwilliams2 wrote:
Kenjo wrote:
christopherwilliams2 wrote:ah GT allyuh

How was the process since it should still be fresh in your mind ?

Ok well here it is.....

My appointment was at 10 am. I got there about 9.30am.

The embassy's customer carpark was filled (maybe with about 10 cars) and the rates are high (i think it was about $10.00 or more /hr.)..... Kam Wah has a carpark at the next corner for $6.00 /hr and that is where I went.

I walked back to the embassy building and informed the security officer that I was here for a 10 am appt. This was about 9.45am
He indicated to me to go join the line with the ladies (female security) in blue and black who would advise me more.
They asked for my passport and confirmation page from the website which I provided. After a review, they returned these to me and following a 5-minute wait ( 9.55am )...I was motioned to enter the embassy.
They reminded me that no electronic devices were allowed (phones and iPads etc) but I did notice that Apple Watches or smartwatches were not prohibited.
Two security officers asked me to remove all the items in my pockets, place my docs in a tray and walk through the body scanner. These officers give you several instructions on how to stand and where to stand, so you will have to listen carefully, be respectful and stay calm.

After the scan, I was given back my docs and sent along a short walkway where another officer checked my passport and confirmation letter and he directed me to the front reception desk. Some of these officers spoke with a Trini accent and some with a freshwater American accent.

I waited patiently, as the reception line sign requested until I was motioned to come to the reception desk.
There, the reception officer checked my passport and confirmation page again, accessed their system and printed a confirmation sticker on my passport and returned it to me.

Following that, I was asked to go to a special window where a pleasant Trini young lady sat behind the glass. She requested my passport and one of the two VISA photos that I had actually taken in a studio for $30.00 the day before.

After she typed up some info for my appointment, she returned the passport to me and sent me to another window to do my biometrics. After reviewing my passport again at this new window manned by an American accent young lady, I was asked to place my four left fingers to be scanned on greenlight glass, then my right, then my both thumbs.

After this was completed, I was pleasantly sent back to the reception officer who indicated that I should sit among a group of persons waiting for their interview.

The room was pleasant, brightly lit and there were several signs and posters reassuring you that they will treat you with respect, they understand that you might be nervous and that they will try to do everything to make the experience as smooth as possible.
I was a bit nervous.

They also have several feedback forms available for you to fill out.

Some magazines are available to read and they looped a 3-minute video (about 50 times) focusing on your rights as an immigrant worker in the USA. :?

Three windows were doing interviews for VISAs. Two of them were in the general area and the other was off in a more private room area. It was done in the order you sat. Two female interviewers and one male. One female interviewer in the public area, in particular, was quite loud with her interview so all sitting and waiting could hear the questions she asked each person, you heard the documents she asked for and you heard when she said: "I'm sorry, I cannot approve your visa request" :(

<rant> There was a lady sitting there flashing her bank statement showing how much money she had in FCB 54,000.76 while flicking here hair every minute :roll: ....the interviewer asked her where she worked...she said "I don't work, I drop my kids to school, my husband has a business"...when she was asked further questions on the business staff numbers, items sold and years in existence etc..she was a bit unsure...not sure how it eventually worked out but the interviewer asked for birth, marriage, business registration, 6 month company accounts...she really did a number on that person. </rant>

Another woman was rejected when she was told that she worked in the USA on her last trip about 20 years ago but had no evidence she paid taxes. :?

After seat shuffling :roll: about 20 times to get to the top of the interview line, I was called to interview window 1 (the more private room). I was a bit nervous still but more relieved that I did not have to go to the public, loud talking window. :?

This person was a pleasant American accent white lady maybe in her later 30s.
She welcomed me with a smile and asked for my passport and the purpose of the trip. I explained the attending of my sister's graduation and I was travelling with one of my relatives who also possesses a USA visa. She asked about my family, wife and children but she did not ask for birth or marriage certificates. She asked about my home but she did not ask me to present my deed or rent agreement/receipts (if you're renting).

She asked a bit about my work history, travel history (only Caribbean), activities I do outside work (i placed this on the application form). She did not ask for any documents but I had them all, just in case.

One interesting thing she asked is if I ever had any run-ins with law enforcement or anything of the sort.
The only thing I had was I got a ticket for 150.00 for parking on a taxi stand 10 years ago. I was not about to hide that so I made sure to state it. Though it was not a deciding issue, she did indicate to me that she was aware of the ticket before I made it known. hmmmm.....

She did not ask me to show any set of cash in my account although I had a sponsor letter from my sister, a university invitation letter to the graduation, my return ticket.
When I got the bank's embassy letter I did not have much money in the account when they did the letter but the account average was fairly good >8k and the balance was a bit over 2k :|

She then indicated to me that my visa was approved (handed me an information leaflet) and said that I would be notified in 7 days to collect or it would be delivered based on my preference selected before.

I thanked her and exit that building with speed.

I would say that anyone going should bring ALL SUPPORTING documents even if you don't think you need it, bring it, you only have one chance to prove your case and being rejected because of that is a waste of your hard earned money. Dress properly but don't overdo it. I wore dress pants and a short sleeve plaid shirt, clean dress shoes, hair neatly groomed. Watched interviewer in the eyes for all answers, answered firmly but friendly.

Feel free to ask any questions about my limited experience with this USA visa drama.
I have an appointment in two weeks so this is some good information.

How long did you spend at the Embassy, from arrival to exit? Just want to get a sense as my wife and youngest kid are also attending for a renewal and new application.

Is food or drink allowed (for the lil one)?
Last edited by carluva on April 4th, 2019, 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

carluva
Shifting into 6th

Postby carluva » April 4th, 2019, 7:17 am

Fiddy wrote:Generally, how long did it take to receive your Visa when choosing the delivery option?
At the interview, did you, your wife and son go up as a group or were you called separately from your wife/son?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 4th, 2019, 10:26 am

All this drama to go the US

Europe far easier and visa free

xtech
punchin NOS

Postby xtech » April 4th, 2019, 10:53 am

zoom rader wrote:All this drama to go the US

Times are changing. European Union are implementing changes. You won’t need a visa but you got to apply for permission to visit before you go. An there will be a fee.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 4th, 2019, 10:59 am

xtech wrote:
zoom rader wrote:All this drama to go the US

Times are changing. European Union are implementing changes. You won’t need a visa but you got to apply for permission to visit before you go. An there will be a fee.
I would take that hassle rather than face the US

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

The | US Embassy | Thread - no more interviews to renew US visas

Postby MaxPower » April 4th, 2019, 11:19 am

Exactly, why go through all that US hassle?

If people do not meet the criteria why are they pestering another country?

Ppl boldface yes

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 4th, 2019, 11:56 am

MaxPower wrote:Exactly, why go through all that US hassle?

Ppl boldface yes
Cause most will abscond.

xtech
punchin NOS

Postby xtech » April 4th, 2019, 12:09 pm

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Exactly, why go through all that US hassle?

Ppl boldface yes
Cause most will abscond.

Because....
Got family there
Speak English everywhere
Short flights
Cheaper flights

dean_spleen09
Riding on 17's

Postby dean_spleen09 » April 4th, 2019, 2:31 pm

carluva wrote:Is food or drink allowed (for the lil one)?

this shouldnt be a problem. make sure its mcdonalds , burger king , wendys etc.
show them u supporting their brands.

xtech
punchin NOS

Postby xtech » April 4th, 2019, 3:05 pm

Trinidad Embassy
For security reasons, visa applicants and American Citizen Services customers are not allowed to bring any luggage, bags, cell phones, other electronic devices, or any items that are not relevant to your business with us (with the exception of one small purse, backpack, briefcase or items to care for babies).

United Kingdom
If Visiting Embassy in London. You can bring your mobile phone, e-reader, smart watch or tablet device. Key fobs and cycle/motorcycle helmets are also permitted. Large bags/suitcases (above cabin baggage size) and laptops cannot be admitted to the Embassy.

Hmmmm.... interesting. Maybe the locals here don’t know how to properly use electronics and could cause them to explode at any moment.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » April 4th, 2019, 3:32 pm

xtech wrote:Trinidad Embassy
For security reasons, visa applicants and American Citizen Services customers are not allowed to bring any luggage, bags, cell phones, other electronic devices, or any items that are not relevant to your business with us (with the exception of one small purse, backpack, briefcase or items to care for babies).

United Kingdom
If Visiting Embassy in London. You can bring your mobile phone, e-reader, smart watch or tablet device. Key fobs and cycle/motorcycle helmets are also permitted. Large bags/suitcases (above cabin baggage size) and laptops cannot be admitted to the Embassy.

Hmmmm.... interesting. Maybe the locals here don’t know how to properly use electronics and could cause them to explode at any moment.

At least the British Embassy in St Clair allows you to come to the entrance with your cell phone which they keep in lock boxes at security. The Mericans don't even want you to come with it at all.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » April 4th, 2019, 4:41 pm

christopherwilliams2 wrote:They reminded me that no electronic devices were allowed (phones and iPads etc) but I did notice that Apple Watches or smartwatches were not prohibited.

Smart watches are prohibited. US Embassy security at the entrance is a locally contracted company. Many of the employees at the US Embassy are Trinidadian nationals that are employed by the US Government.

The US Embassy Trinidad and Tobago is located at 15 Queens Park West , Port of Spain. The Consular waiting room is located on Marli Street.

Applicants are reminded that Weapons, cellular phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the waiting area, these items should be secured elsewhere prior to your appointment. The Consular Waiting room is air-conditioned, therefore persons who are easily chilled should walk with a sweater.

Applicants will be allowed into the waiting room no more than 15 minutes prior to their appointment, if you arrive before this time you will be asked to return closer to your appointment time. Typically, children under 14 are not required to appear on the day of the interview.

Family members or caregivers who wish to accompany an applicant on the day of their interview are required to seek advance permission to enter the Consular Waiting Room. To submit this request, please email consularpos@state.gov at least 2 working days before the confirmed appointment.

Provide the full name of the applicant, the caregiver, the appointment date and time along with a short explanation of why the applicant needs to be accompanied.

https://tt.usembassy.gov/visas/nonimmigrant-visas-2/

Electronic devices such as cameras, cell phones, laptops, MP3 players, iPads, handheld gaming devices, Smartwatches and wearable electronic fitness devices may not be brought inside the Embassy.
Please leave these items at home or make arrangements for their storage before arriving at the Embassy. Doing so will result in speedier processing into the Embassy. The Embassy has no capacity to store your devices.

https://tt.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/passports/

christopherwilliams2
Riding on 18's

Postby christopherwilliams2 » April 5th, 2019, 7:06 pm

ronsin1 wrote:My appointment was yesterday. I made that appointment just before they made the drop-off announcement so I had to attend the interview. It was a smooth process. Gave them my passport they looked like they reviewed my travel history to the US and said to me your Visa is renewed. They didn't even ask for a job letter or bank statement

you GT bro. I had my whole life ina white envelope...all down to secondary school graduation certificate I had in there.

christopherwilliams2
Riding on 18's

Postby christopherwilliams2 » April 5th, 2019, 7:07 pm

Nexus wrote:Congrats.

The next step is travelling and the chance of being pulled aside by immigration for further questioning. It is quite a nerve wracking experience and a bit embarrassing as everyone in the line see's you being pulled aside.
From my own experience having been pulled aside almost anytime I travel, what can I say:
- BE CALM!!! When approaching the immigration desk, listen carefully and answer directly, do not look fidgety. Last time thru MIA the guy had like a haitian accent and I had to keep asking him to repeat, maybe this flagged me.
- Have all your documents easily accessible on hand, this being passport for you and the family, reservations (hotel, car, theme parks), know the addresses as well. I always prepare and carry an Itinerary showing where I will be with contact information and a rough daily schedule.
- If you do get pulled over by Immigration, doh panic! You go be sh!ting bricks inside, but remember, you aint do nothing wrong! You will be escorted (along with your family) to a very glum looking room filed with armed officers and lots of other brown people that have also been pulled aside. The wait in there could vary, usually around 1/2 hr. Sometimes they will call you into a room, ask you a few questions (varies, but from my experience it has been things on my travel plans, travel history, job, whether I've been to the mid eat/ africa). After that you might either be sent to wait again and undergo a more extensive interview or be released (yes it is jail in some form or fashion). Now the Officers I found are just like public servants/ police here; some hog some very respectable. At all times be respectable, yes sir, no sir.
- Another tactic is sometimes you may get through immigration but flagged for a 'secondary baggage inspection' which in my limited experience seems to be the same background check just a little less stringent, not in a special room. This happened to me a time flying through Orlando, they were very crafty in how it was done. After immigration they informed me of the secondary baggage screening and sent me to collect the luggage while an officer 'kept my wife company'. When I had all the bags, I was sent to a special line and up to a counter (again everybody on the flight seeing this) where an officer asked me to open my bags, he didnt really seem to be interested in the contents but asked me some friendly questions all the while I guess trying to pick me. I was travelling with some of my camera gear at the time and he seemed interested in that! After I was discharged and my wife who was on the next side of the counter joined me back; she said the other officer asked her a bunch of questions about how we met, what do we do etc.... the officers I guess would have compared our stories.

I'm sure some other might have some good advice/ experiences to share. I have heard of persons being escorted off the plane itself. Generally I dislike MIA the most when traveling.

Good luck to you both, remember.... just be calm

This was a great read...anyone with similar steps for getting through JFK?
Will be sure to be CALM :lol:

christopherwilliams2
Riding on 18's

Postby christopherwilliams2 » April 5th, 2019, 7:11 pm

Do you have a Muslim name by chance?
just trying to rule everything out.

christopherwilliams2
Riding on 18's

Postby christopherwilliams2 » April 5th, 2019, 7:13 pm

carluva wrote:
christopherwilliams2 wrote:
Kenjo wrote:
christopherwilliams2 wrote:ah GT allyuh

How was the process since it should still be fresh in your mind ?

Ok well here it is.....

My appointment was at 10 am. I got there about 9.30am.

The embassy's customer carpark was filled (maybe with about 10 cars) and the rates are high (i think it was about $10.00 or more /hr.)..... Kam Wah has a carpark at the next corner for $6.00 /hr and that is where I went.

I walked back to the embassy building and informed the security officer that I was here for a 10 am appt. This was about 9.45am
He indicated to me to go join the line with the ladies (female security) in blue and black who would advise me more.
They asked for my passport and confirmation page from the website which I provided. After a review, they returned these to me and following a 5-minute wait ( 9.55am )...I was motioned to enter the embassy.
They reminded me that no electronic devices were allowed (phones and iPads etc) but I did notice that Apple Watches or smartwatches were not prohibited.
Two security officers asked me to remove all the items in my pockets, place my docs in a tray and walk through the body scanner. These officers give you several instructions on how to stand and where to stand, so you will have to listen carefully, be respectful and stay calm.

After the scan, I was given back my docs and sent along a short walkway where another officer checked my passport and confirmation letter and he directed me to the front reception desk. Some of these officers spoke with a Trini accent and some with a freshwater American accent.

I waited patiently, as the reception line sign requested until I was motioned to come to the reception desk.
There, the reception officer checked my passport and confirmation page again, accessed their system and printed a confirmation sticker on my passport and returned it to me.

Following that, I was asked to go to a special window where a pleasant Trini young lady sat behind the glass. She requested my passport and one of the two VISA photos that I had actually taken in a studio for $30.00 the day before.

After she typed up some info for my appointment, she returned the passport to me and sent me to another window to do my biometrics. After reviewing my passport again at this new window manned by an American accent young lady, I was asked to place my four left fingers to be scanned on greenlight glass, then my right, then my both thumbs.

After this was completed, I was pleasantly sent back to the reception officer who indicated that I should sit among a group of persons waiting for their interview.

The room was pleasant, brightly lit and there were several signs and posters reassuring you that they will treat you with respect, they understand that you might be nervous and that they will try to do everything to make the experience as smooth as possible.
I was a bit nervous.

They also have several feedback forms available for you to fill out.

Some magazines are available to read and they looped a 3-minute video (about 50 times) focusing on your rights as an immigrant worker in the USA. :?

Three windows were doing interviews for VISAs. Two of them were in the general area and the other was off in a more private room area. It was done in the order you sat. Two female interviewers and one male. One female interviewer in the public area, in particular, was quite loud with her interview so all sitting and waiting could hear the questions she asked each person, you heard the documents she asked for and you heard when she said: "I'm sorry, I cannot approve your visa request" :(

<rant> There was a lady sitting there flashing her bank statement showing how much money she had in FCB 54,000.76 while flicking here hair every minute :roll: ....the interviewer asked her where she worked...she said "I don't work, I drop my kids to school, my husband has a business"...when she was asked further questions on the business staff numbers, items sold and years in existence etc..she was a bit unsure...not sure how it eventually worked out but the interviewer asked for birth, marriage, business registration, 6 month company accounts...she really did a number on that person. </rant>

Another woman was rejected when she was told that she worked in the USA on her last trip about 20 years ago but had no evidence she paid taxes. :?

After seat shuffling :roll: about 20 times to get to the top of the interview line, I was called to interview window 1 (the more private room). I was a bit nervous still but more relieved that I did not have to go to the public, loud talking window. :?

This person was a pleasant American accent white lady maybe in her later 30s.
She welcomed me with a smile and asked for my passport and the purpose of the trip. I explained the attending of my sister's graduation and I was travelling with one of my relatives who also possesses a USA visa. She asked about my family, wife and children but she did not ask for birth or marriage certificates. She asked about my home but she did not ask me to present my deed or rent agreement/receipts (if you're renting).

She asked a bit about my work history, travel history (only Caribbean), activities I do outside work (i placed this on the application form). She did not ask for any documents but I had them all, just in case.

One interesting thing she asked is if I ever had any run-ins with law enforcement or anything of the sort.
The only thing I had was I got a ticket for 150.00 for parking on a taxi stand 10 years ago. I was not about to hide that so I made sure to state it. Though it was not a deciding issue, she did indicate to me that she was aware of the ticket before I made it known. hmmmm.....

She did not ask me to show any set of cash in my account although I had a sponsor letter from my sister, a university invitation letter to the graduation, my return ticket.
When I got the bank's embassy letter I did not have much money in the account when they did the letter but the account average was fairly good >8k and the balance was a bit over 2k :|

She then indicated to me that my visa was approved (handed me an information leaflet) and said that I would be notified in 7 days to collect or it would be delivered based on my preference selected before.

I thanked her and exit that building with speed.

I would say that anyone going should bring ALL SUPPORTING documents even if you don't think you need it, bring it, you only have one chance to prove your case and being rejected because of that is a waste of your hard earned money. Dress properly but don't overdo it. I wore dress pants and a short sleeve plaid shirt, clean dress shoes, hair neatly groomed. Watched interviewer in the eyes for all answers, answered firmly but friendly.

Feel free to ask any questions about my limited experience with this USA visa drama.
I have an appointment in two weeks so this is some good information.

How long did you spend at the Embassy, from arrival to exit? Just want to get a sense as my wife and youngest kid are also attending for a renewal and new application.

Is food or drink allowed (for the lil one)?

I did not see anyone with food or drink so I am not sure it was allowed. The children there were about 5yrs old so no bottle. there is a washroom so maybe.

The process took about 45minutes but there were about 30 people before me...and 3 interview windows.

christopherwilliams2
Riding on 18's

Postby christopherwilliams2 » April 5th, 2019, 7:14 pm

adnj wrote:
christopherwilliams2 wrote:They reminded me that no electronic devices were allowed (phones and iPads etc) but I did notice that Apple Watches or smartwatches were not prohibited.

Smart watches are prohibited. US Embassy security at the entrance is a locally contracted company. Many of the employees at the US Embassy are Trinidadian nationals that are employed by the US Government.

The US Embassy Trinidad and Tobago is located at 15 Queens Park West , Port of Spain. The Consular waiting room is located on Marli Street.

Applicants are reminded that Weapons, cellular phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the waiting area, these items should be secured elsewhere prior to your appointment. The Consular Waiting room is air-conditioned, therefore persons who are easily chilled should walk with a sweater.

Applicants will be allowed into the waiting room no more than 15 minutes prior to their appointment, if you arrive before this time you will be asked to return closer to your appointment time. Typically, children under 14 are not required to appear on the day of the interview.

Family members or caregivers who wish to accompany an applicant on the day of their interview are required to seek advance permission to enter the Consular Waiting Room. To submit this request, please email consularpos@state.gov at least 2 working days before the confirmed appointment.

Provide the full name of the applicant, the caregiver, the appointment date and time along with a short explanation of why the applicant needs to be accompanied.

https://tt.usembassy.gov/visas/nonimmigrant-visas-2/

Electronic devices such as cameras, cell phones, laptops, MP3 players, iPads, handheld gaming devices, Smartwatches and wearable electronic fitness devices may not be brought inside the Embassy.
Please leave these items at home or make arrangements for their storage before arriving at the Embassy. Doing so will result in speedier processing into the Embassy. The Embassy has no capacity to store your devices.

https://tt.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/passports/

well, look thing. It was one of those galaxy watches that look like normal ones. :?

christopherwilliams2
Riding on 18's

Postby christopherwilliams2 » April 5th, 2019, 7:16 pm

Applied Thursday, Visa was ready the following Monday for pick up and could have been delivered Wednesday.

christopherwilliams2
Riding on 18's

Postby christopherwilliams2 » April 6th, 2019, 12:58 pm

https://www.facebook.com/ttusa/videos/619493208498156/

the lady in the middle interviewed me, really pleasant.

xtech
punchin NOS

Postby xtech » April 7th, 2019, 9:33 am

When visa case is now being “administratively processed.” How long will that process take?
https://www.facebook.com/SparBernstein/videos/1952620444848861/

carluva
Shifting into 6th

Postby carluva » April 10th, 2019, 8:55 am

Did you get the VISA or is it still under administrative processing?

SPK1983
3NE 2NR for life

Postby SPK1983 » April 10th, 2019, 12:03 pm

christopherwilliams2 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/ttusa/videos/619493208498156/

the lady in the middle interviewed me, really pleasant.

Same lady did my interview earlier this year.
She was shooting down applicants left right and center while waiting, a young lady who was supposed to go after me was nervous (she was denied twice and hoping to get through this time), and I ended up letting her go before me to avoid said lady.

Interview was pretty straightforward, she didn't ask to see a single document though. Once I explained my job and my expectations to travel to the US on their behalf, she became a lot more friendly and didn't give any kind of 2nd degree interrogation.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”