TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Energy Sector Thread - Operators, Engineers, Technicians Et Al

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24964
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Energy Sector Thread - Operators, Engineers, Technicians Et Al

Postby zoom rader » October 24th, 2021, 4:46 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:If only the NGCs capital base wasn't raided via an unheard of dividend policy.

16B TTD plus debt, plus

And yes Dragon the renegotiating of the complex has increased the revenue we get from LNG... especially given the prices in Euro and Asia

In terms of the loan I haven't read what it's for.
But if the ROI is higher than the cost of funds..then it makes sense in that regard.

So, when we projected to clear the half Billion that NGC squander on TAR and the compressor project? Is that included in the 3.3B that was borrowed?
Is NGC's unchanged Board competent to give that advice to borrow 3.3B dollars?
A few things you'll never see from the LFD RFD PNM and their lackeys/agents, honesty, integrity and an ROI.
Why you beating up with Redman he's knows nothing about LNG or how industrial plant and its businesses work .

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 15729
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Energy Sector Thread - Operators, Engineers, Technicians Et Al

Postby De Dragon » October 24th, 2021, 6:09 pm

zoom rader wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:If only the NGCs capital base wasn't raided via an unheard of dividend policy.

16B TTD plus debt, plus

And yes Dragon the renegotiating of the complex has increased the revenue we get from LNG... especially given the prices in Euro and Asia

In terms of the loan I haven't read what it's for.
But if the ROI is higher than the cost of funds..then it makes sense in that regard.

So, when we projected to clear the half Billion that NGC squander on TAR and the compressor project? Is that included in the 3.3B that was borrowed?
Is NGC's unchanged Board competent to give that advice to borrow 3.3B dollars?
A few things you'll never see from the LFD RFD PNM and their lackeys/agents, honesty, integrity and an ROI.
Why you beating up with Redman he's knows nothing about LNG or how industrial plant and its businesses work .

I wouldn't necessarily say that, he's more brainwashed with LFD RFD PNM propaganda and nonsense, that he regurgitates here as facts.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9884
Joined: August 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Re: Energy Sector Thread - Operators, Engineers, Technicians Et Al

Postby Redman » October 24th, 2021, 8:27 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:If only the NGCs capital base wasn't raided via an unheard of dividend policy.

16B TTD plus debt, plus

And yes Dragon the renegotiating of the complex has increased the revenue we get from LNG... especially given the prices in Euro and Asia

In terms of the loan I haven't read what it's for.
But if the ROI is higher than the cost of funds..then it makes sense in that regard.

So, when we projected to clear the half Billion that NGC squander on TAR and the compressor project? Is that included in the 3.3B that was borrowed?
Is NGC's unchanged Board competent to give that advice to borrow 3.3B dollars?
A few things you'll never see from the LFD RFD PNM and their lackeys/agents, honesty, integrity and an ROI.


To answer your question if you include the fees paid by BP and She'll to settle the transfer pricing...we still ahead...by far.

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/eclac-f ... 4b89990012

The Gas plan of 2015 also included estimates of what our revenue should have been if we were to solve the TP.

Off the top of my head it increased our take from $3 usd to $7 ish per mmbtu.

With oil where it is the govt has gotten a shot in the arm.

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17789
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: Energy Sector Thread - Operators, Engineers, Technicians Et Al

Postby sMASH » October 25th, 2021, 6:59 am

The transfer pricing issue, is monies thet should jot have left on the first place.

It will make up the money, but wouldn't sanctify the tar spend as a good business+industry decision.


The executives and managers watching tnt as some coconut and pineapple monkeys, refurbishing a plant with no way to recoup that cost ant time soon.

Remember we only have 10%shsres in that plant, but funded 100%.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9884
Joined: August 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Re: Energy Sector Thread - Operators, Engineers, Technicians Et Al

Postby Redman » October 25th, 2021, 7:31 am

No one is sanctifying anything, Dragon asked a question.

The MNCs looking at our leadership as idiots since forever.
It's what they do.

It's been a crappy period post 2014 for many reasons...rough waters to navigate NGC.

The TAR was a bad call...but not the only call.
Not the only game.

And I will hold my line that the overarching goal is an entire restructuring of the 4 trains.

So the music is still playing.

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 15729
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Energy Sector Thread - Operators, Engineers, Technicians Et Al

Postby De Dragon » October 25th, 2021, 1:27 pm

Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:If only the NGCs capital base wasn't raided via an unheard of dividend policy.

16B TTD plus debt, plus

And yes Dragon the renegotiating of the complex has increased the revenue we get from LNG... especially given the prices in Euro and Asia

In terms of the loan I haven't read what it's for.
But if the ROI is higher than the cost of funds..then it makes sense in that regard.

So, when we projected to clear the half Billion that NGC squander on TAR and the compressor project? Is that included in the 3.3B that was borrowed?
Is NGC's unchanged Board competent to give that advice to borrow 3.3B dollars?
A few things you'll never see from the LFD RFD PNM and their lackeys/agents, honesty, integrity and an ROI.


To answer your question if you include the fees paid by BP and She'll to settle the transfer pricing...we still ahead...by far.

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/eclac-f ... 4b89990012

The Gas plan of 2015 also included estimates of what our revenue should have been if we were to solve the TP.

Off the top of my head it increased our take from $3 usd to $7 ish per mmbtu.

With oil where it is the govt has gotten a shot in the arm.

Oho, so is still small ting?
Well I guess in the light of it being 15% of the 3.3 B we just borrowed, a LFD RFD PNM could view it that way :idea: :roll:

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9884
Joined: August 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Re: Energy Sector Thread - Operators, Engineers, Technicians Et Al

Postby Redman » October 26th, 2021, 6:49 am

De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:If only the NGCs capital base wasn't raided via an unheard of dividend policy.

16B TTD plus debt, plus

And yes Dragon the renegotiating of the complex has increased the revenue we get from LNG... especially given the prices in Euro and Asia

In terms of the loan I haven't read what it's for.
But if the ROI is higher than the cost of funds..then it makes sense in that regard.

So, when we projected to clear the half Billion that NGC squander on TAR and the compressor project? Is that included in the 3.3B that was borrowed?
Is NGC's unchanged Board competent to give that advice to borrow 3.3B dollars?
A few things you'll never see from the LFD RFD PNM and their lackeys/agents, honesty, integrity and an ROI.


To answer your question if you include the fees paid by BP and She'll to settle the transfer pricing...we still ahead...by far.

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/eclac-f ... 4b89990012

The Gas plan of 2015 also included estimates of what our revenue should have been if we were to solve the TP.

Off the top of my head it increased our take from $3 usd to $7 ish per mmbtu.

With oil where it is the govt has gotten a shot in the arm.

Oho, so is still small ting?
Well I guess in the light of it being 15% of the 3.3 B we just borrowed, a LFD RFD PNM could view it that way :idea: :roll:


It is YOU that asked to quantify.
You don't like the answer so you get pissy.

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 15729
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Energy Sector Thread - Operators, Engineers, Technicians Et Al

Postby De Dragon » October 26th, 2021, 9:54 pm

Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:If only the NGCs capital base wasn't raided via an unheard of dividend policy.

16B TTD plus debt, plus

And yes Dragon the renegotiating of the complex has increased the revenue we get from LNG... especially given the prices in Euro and Asia

In terms of the loan I haven't read what it's for.
But if the ROI is higher than the cost of funds..then it makes sense in that regard.

So, when we projected to clear the half Billion that NGC squander on TAR and the compressor project? Is that included in the 3.3B that was borrowed?
Is NGC's unchanged Board competent to give that advice to borrow 3.3B dollars?
A few things you'll never see from the LFD RFD PNM and their lackeys/agents, honesty, integrity and an ROI.


To answer your question if you include the fees paid by BP and She'll to settle the transfer pricing...we still ahead...by far.

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/eclac-f ... 4b89990012

The Gas plan of 2015 also included estimates of what our revenue should have been if we were to solve the TP.

Off the top of my head it increased our take from $3 usd to $7 ish per mmbtu.

With oil where it is the govt has gotten a shot in the arm.

Oho, so is still small ting?
Well I guess in the light of it being 15% of the 3.3 B we just borrowed, a LFD RFD PNM could view it that way :idea: :roll:

It is YOU that asked to quantify.
You don't like the answer so you get pissy.

Quantified with "we still ahead"? :rofl:
You as dotish as you're LFD RFD PNM blind.
Only when the answer is kanty son, and you're answers are frequently that, so dbu. :wink:

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9884
Joined: August 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Re: Energy Sector Thread - Operators, Engineers, Technicians Et Al

Postby Redman » October 27th, 2021, 6:42 am

So again you don't like the answer so you get pissy.
It was you who asked....when we projected to clear the half Billion that NGC squander on TAR and the compressor project?

By clear you imply inflow /outflow.
But the maths is mathsing.

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/shell-a ... c2b5f35d81

The announcement was made by Energy Minister Franklin Khan who gave details to the Parliament on Monday following more a year of negotiations. He revealed that Shell agreed to pay government $2.5 billion by the end of 2019, the money to be paid in US to the sum of US $397 million.

Like the BPTT payment last year to government of $1 billion, Shell is making its payment but not admitting to cheating the country of large sums of revenue in transfer pricing......

The Energy Minister said between 2010 and 2014 it was estimated that the country lost up to US$6 billion annually

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 15729
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Energy Sector Thread - Operators, Engineers, Technicians Et Al

Postby De Dragon » October 27th, 2021, 7:48 am

Redman wrote:So again you don't like the answer so you get pissy.
It was you who asked....when we projected to clear the half Billion that NGC squander on TAR and the compressor project?

By clear you imply inflow /outflow.
But the maths is mathsing.

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/shell-a ... c2b5f35d81

The announcement was made by Energy Minister Franklin Khan who gave details to the Parliament on Monday following more a year of negotiations. He revealed that Shell agreed to pay government $2.5 billion by the end of 2019, the money to be paid in US to the sum of US $397 million.

Like the BPTT payment last year to government of $1 billion, Shell is making its payment but not admitting to cheating the country of large sums of revenue in transfer pricing......

The Energy Minister said between 2010 and 2014 it was estimated that the country lost up to US$6 billion annually

DotishFack, we NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN $500M IN THE HOLE :roll: made all the worse by JUHN Scarfy, Goebbels, GUY Smiley (RIP) and Enill, Loquan etc. not only knowing better, but failing to do better. Throw in an indemnity in the mix and you have the LFD RFD PNM incompetence, corruption and philosophy in a nutshell.
My God you're dense!
Are you arguing that transfer pricing washes away all sins :shock:

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9884
Joined: August 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Re: Energy Sector Thread - Operators, Engineers, Technicians Et Al

Postby Redman » October 27th, 2021, 7:54 am

No dumbass.
You asked a narrow question....I answered it narrowly in the terms you asked.
You don't like the answer.
You get pissy.
You still are pissy.

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 15729
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Energy Sector Thread - Operators, Engineers, Technicians Et Al

Postby De Dragon » October 27th, 2021, 8:53 pm

Redman wrote:No dumbass.
You asked a narrow question....I answered it narrowly in the terms you asked.
You don't like the answer.
You get pissy.
You still are pissy.

CacaFack Colos, "we still ahead" is the antithesis of quantify.
Your answer is dotish
I don't like dotish answers.
Your "pissy" response confirms your dotishness in respnse to your own dotish answer

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9884
Joined: August 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Re: Energy Sector Thread - Operators, Engineers, Technicians Et Al

Postby Redman » October 28th, 2021, 6:53 am

You ask when we clear the expense....but don't like the facts?
Then bring some information to support your view
Maybe you can say when we clear the "half billion squander on the TAR and compression project"

So to answer your question based on the payments from She'll and BP being larger than the spend on TAR and compression...we are still ahead.
The maths mathsing.
Can you show otherwise?
Or you remain limited to your normal juvenile drivel?

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 15729
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Energy Sector Thread - Operators, Engineers, Technicians Et Al

Postby De Dragon » October 28th, 2021, 7:42 am

Redman wrote:You ask when we clear the expense....but don't like the facts?
Then bring some information to support your view
Maybe you can say when we clear the "half billion squander on the TAR and compression project"

So to answer your question based on the payments from She'll and BP being larger than the spend on TAR and compression...we are still ahead.
The maths mathsing.
Can you show otherwise?
Or you remain limited to your normal juvenile drivel?

Cyatulal, I asked about the $3.3B LOAN in relation to TAR/Compressor project :?
Also, this mysterious TP money doesn't seem to exist anywhere but in LFD RFD PNM liars like JUHN Scarfy and Goebbels and Guy Smiley (RIP) mind, because if there was a payment Jackarse JUHN and his goons would tout that far and wide as an achievement, and yes it would be one, but again, with these liars, I wait to see it materialize.
Oho, so it move from "small ting" to an "expense" :roll:
Typical LFD RFD PNM response, by next week it'll be petty cash...............

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9884
Joined: August 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Re: Energy Sector Thread - Operators, Engineers, Technicians Et Al

Postby Redman » October 28th, 2021, 8:05 am

Now the question changes.

Cyatulal, I asked about the $3.3B LOAN in relation to TAR/Compressor project :?


You asked 3 distinct questions-I answered the first one as you know and responded to.

Also, this mysterious TP money doesn't seem to exist anywhere but in LFD RFD PNM liars like JUHN Scarfy and Goebbels and Guy Smiley (RIP) mind, because if there was a payment Jackarse JUHN and his goons would tout that far and wide as an achievement, and yes it would be one, but again, with these liars, I wait to see it materialize.


Curtis Williams the PNM stooge.
https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/shell-a ... c2b5f35d81
He revealed that Shell agreed to pay government $2.5 billion by the end of 2019, the money to be paid in US to the sum of US $397 million.

Like the BPTT payment last year to government of $1 billion, Shell is making its payment but not admitting to cheating the country of large sums of revenue in transfer pricing.

“The outcome of these phase 1 negotiations, with Shell, resulted in an agreement to pay the government approximately, US$397m to the end of 2019 and the parties are moving into phase 2 of the negotiations which surround the restructuring of Atlantic LNG,” Khan told the Parliament.


Funny you missed these articles so conveniently-yet the posted here multiple times,quoted by you as well.

Oho, so it move from "small ting" to an "expense" :roll:
Typical LFD RFD PNM response, by next week it'll be petty cash...............


You are the only one that drew any conclusion and insist on characterising it in some way-your first q was when we clearing the TAR and compression spend...its an expense- based on the above the payments from Shell/BP exceed it. Ignoring any of the increased take we getting as a result of the negotiations -delinking from HH to Euro/Asian NG pricing and Oil(I believe Brent).

A narrow question answered.

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17789
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: Energy Sector Thread - Operators, Engineers, Technicians Et Al

Postby sMASH » November 7th, 2021, 6:03 pm

Is this new news. Did i miss sumting?
Screenshot_2021-11-07-17-59-28_1.jpg

User avatar
widdyphuck
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2035
Joined: July 23rd, 2017, 2:24 pm

Re: Energy Sector Thread - Operators, Engineers, Technicians Et Al

Postby widdyphuck » November 7th, 2021, 6:30 pm

sMASH wrote:Is this new news. Did i miss sumting?
Screenshot_2021-11-07-17-59-28_1.jpg
Yea he quietly slipped it in during the press conference.
The NGC train 1 investment is dead money.

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17789
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: Energy Sector Thread - Operators, Engineers, Technicians Et Al

Postby sMASH » November 7th, 2021, 6:44 pm

wtf wrote:
sMASH wrote:Is this new news. Did i miss sumting?
Screenshot_2021-11-07-17-59-28_1.jpg
Yea he quietly slipped it in during the press conference.
The NGC train 1 investment is dead money.
To be fair, from the time they announced they was GOING to do it, I called it as dead money.
Last feeding trough for his friendly contractors.

This was pure gross fiduciary misbehavior.

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24964
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Energy Sector Thread - Operators, Engineers, Technicians Et Al

Postby zoom rader » November 7th, 2021, 7:39 pm

sMASH wrote:
wtf wrote:
sMASH wrote:Is this new news. Did i miss sumting?
Screenshot_2021-11-07-17-59-28_1.jpg
Yea he quietly slipped it in during the press conference.
The NGC train 1 investment is dead money.
To be fair, from the time they announced they was GOING to do it, I called it as dead money.
Last feeding trough for his friendly contractors.

This was pure gross fiduciary misbehavior.
Money well spent

Redman will say value for money

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17789
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: Energy Sector Thread - Operators, Engineers, Technicians Et Al

Postby sMASH » November 7th, 2021, 7:48 pm

i woudl jail his mc.

User avatar
Joshie23
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1279
Joined: January 6th, 2014, 10:40 pm
Location: Southland.

Re: Energy Sector Thread - Operators, Engineers, Technicians Et Al

Postby Joshie23 » November 7th, 2021, 9:30 pm

wtf wrote:
sMASH wrote:Is this new news. Did i miss sumting? Screenshot_2021-11-07-17-59-28_1.jpg
Yea he quietly slipped it in during the press conference.
The NGC train 1 investment is dead money.


Feeling lazy..you got the source?

User avatar
The_Honourable
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6648
Joined: June 14th, 2009, 3:45 pm
Location: In the Land of Stupidity & Corruption

Re: Energy Sector Thread - Operators, Engineers, Technicians Et Al

Postby The_Honourable » November 7th, 2021, 9:45 pm

Joshie23 wrote:
wtf wrote:
sMASH wrote:Is this new news. Did i miss sumting? Screenshot_2021-11-07-17-59-28_1.jpg
Yea he quietly slipped it in during the press conference.
The NGC train 1 investment is dead money.


Feeling lazy..you got the source?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpppTkpbo0Y

Start from 42:26

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24964
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Energy Sector Thread - Operators, Engineers, Technicians Et Al

Postby zoom rader » November 7th, 2021, 10:10 pm

sMASH wrote:i woudl jail his mc.
Redman will defend him

User avatar
Joshie23
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1279
Joined: January 6th, 2014, 10:40 pm
Location: Southland.

Re: Energy Sector Thread - Operators, Engineers, Technicians Et Al

Postby Joshie23 » November 7th, 2021, 11:50 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
Joshie23 wrote:
wtf wrote:
sMASH wrote:Is this new news. Did i miss sumting? Screenshot_2021-11-07-17-59-28_1.jpg
Yea he quietly slipped it in during the press conference.
The NGC train 1 investment is dead money.


Feeling lazy..you got the source?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpppTkpbo0Y

Start from 42:26


You're a boss, thanks.

e-bonx.

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17789
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: Energy Sector Thread - Operators, Engineers, Technicians Et Al

Postby sMASH » November 9th, 2021, 1:32 pm

This one for red plastic.

I may be a simpleton, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out rowley et al did sheit.
And with NO valid reason to justify their actions, many reasons to NOT take those actions, and the other shareholders not taking those actions, I want to say that the actions of Keith and the directors of ngs was criminally negligent and possibly corrupt
FB_IMG_1636478494034.jpg
FB_IMG_1636478490399.jpg
FB_IMG_1636478485126.jpg

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24964
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Energy Sector Thread - Operators, Engineers, Technicians Et Al

Postby zoom rader » November 9th, 2021, 1:38 pm

^^^ Habit 7 took his money and left Tuner , he defended Train 1 along with the idiot Redman .

Very Few tuners took notice of this much less for the general red government idiots of a pubic

This is very criminal and it goes unnoticed

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17789
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: Energy Sector Thread - Operators, Engineers, Technicians Et Al

Postby sMASH » November 9th, 2021, 3:04 pm

people dont understand. and rowley counted on that. problem is, there are a few that do understand energy industry. but nobody in positions to stop it. and at those levels is executive. and they use corporate bs lingo to hide bs. and executive types are conditioned to accept corporate bs lingo as 'rational'.

jess because u say it corporate jargon, doesnt mean it makes sense.


and we didint even get reasons for them taking the decision. the most we got was from friday that they 'anticipated'. u would have reasons to base those 'anticipations' on. what are those reasons? none. there are none.... no legal upstanding ones, at least.
the real reason is, to funnel money to contractor padnahs for kickbacks. and to espouse a bit of political bravado to say they not letting the train die.
rowley have a phd, he know bout pressure and flow. he is not naive in this situation.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9884
Joined: August 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Re: Energy Sector Thread - Operators, Engineers, Technicians Et Al

Postby Redman » November 9th, 2021, 3:37 pm

sMASH wrote:This one for red plastic.

I may be a simpleton, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out rowley et al did sheit.
And with NO valid reason to justify their actions, many reasons to NOT take those actions, and the other shareholders not taking those actions, I want to say that the actions of Keith and the directors of ngs was criminally negligent and possibly corrupt FB_IMG_1636478485126.jpgFB_IMG_1636478490399.jpgFB_IMG_1636478494034.jpg


Yes it looks like they were wrong and forced it just for politics.
If that's the case then by all means investigate.

No problem with that.

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17789
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: Energy Sector Thread - Operators, Engineers, Technicians Et Al

Postby sMASH » November 9th, 2021, 3:51 pm

problem is, the pnm modis operandi : spend/waste the money out the treasury, apologize after the sheit hit the fan and u cant recoup the monies.

User avatar
widdyphuck
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2035
Joined: July 23rd, 2017, 2:24 pm

Re: Energy Sector Thread - Operators, Engineers, Technicians Et Al

Postby widdyphuck » November 9th, 2021, 3:56 pm

BP and Shell Executives probably laughing at Rowley behind his back for going against them and Investing in train 1 when they had more facts than him that showed train 1 was dead.
PNM supporters to brain dead to comprehend the magnitude of this loss.
NGC board should be made to pay back every cent.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], team 394 and 146 guests