Forums

The Religion Discussion

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

The Religion Discussion

Postby bluefete » September 5th, 2009, 5:47 pm

Anyone willing to share an experience that happened to you that convinced you that God is real?
Last edited by bluefete on July 31st, 2011, 8:47 pm, edited 12 times in total.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » September 5th, 2009, 5:52 pm

I was in the middle of a four car smash up and walked away without a scratch.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » September 5th, 2009, 6:09 pm

I was in an accident last year where a young boy in a B-14 came straight out of a side street (without stopping) and into the major road and ran into the drivers side of my car.

Just before the accident, I felt this protective shield come over me and I remember pulling myself to the left (within the limit of my seatbelt) to get away from the impact.

When he hit me I felt the jolt but it was as if I was enveloped in a cushion. I walked away without a scratch and thank God for that everyday.

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby kurpal_v2 » September 5th, 2009, 6:13 pm

Well boi, one day ah de liming dong by rhajin dem in barrackpore..Mih head de lil bad eh, I eh goh lie but *hiccup* the door did fling open and outside de bright na, it was bout 8am or so I think.Mih head de bad na I didnt sure bout the time..But anyway I chunky up mih eye like ah chinee and when I do watch, I seeing ah injun in some wife beaters and a 3/4 pants..When I do dig the scene is mih boy....wtf we talking bout?

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » September 5th, 2009, 6:51 pm

I met him in a back alley............I stabbed him and he died.........

Jonathan
Sweet on this forum

Postby Jonathan » September 5th, 2009, 6:52 pm

God used to be my co-pilot, but then we crashed in the mountains and I had to cut him up and eat him.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » September 5th, 2009, 6:57 pm

Haterzzzzz

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » September 5th, 2009, 6:59 pm

the idea of god is a fallacy..................lies told to fool the weak of mind into social conformity
the whole idea of god is based on either lies or man's inability to accept his own insignificance in this universe

nickytoco
Riding on 13's

Postby nickytoco » September 5th, 2009, 7:06 pm

bluefete, i liked the idea you come with this thread, and while everyone entitled to their own view like Jonathan,MG Man, you shouldn't bother with their kind. You and me both know who influences people like them....I personally can tell you of a couple instances where God has proven to me he is real. Won't share it in a setting like this though.....i'll just let people like MG Man continue their hating ....felllas all yours.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » September 5th, 2009, 7:09 pm

who hating????????
I jus stating a point of view

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » September 5th, 2009, 7:26 pm

Hey MGMan:

I appreciate the fact that 2NR allows for all kinds of views including yours.

It is just unfortunate that we have been unable to prove the existence or non-existence of aliens.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » September 5th, 2009, 7:37 pm

aaaaaaaaaaand your point?

JoKeR1980
punchin NOS

Postby JoKeR1980 » September 5th, 2009, 7:37 pm

man get shout dong for stating he POV oui...lawd..ah tort dis is a democratic country...

" I may not agree with what you say but I will die defending your right to say it! "

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » September 5th, 2009, 7:39 pm

MG: Exactly!!!

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » September 5th, 2009, 7:42 pm

MG Man wrote:the idea of god is a fallacy..................lies told to fool the weak of mind into social conformity
the whole idea of god is based on either lies or man's inability to accept his own insignificance in this universe

ACK-MEOW IS NOT PLEASED...

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » September 5th, 2009, 7:45 pm

MG. - I take it that you are one of those super-rational people whose life is guided by utter logic and nothing else.

urabus
Sweet on this forum

Postby urabus » September 5th, 2009, 7:51 pm

yet to be convinced that God's real

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » September 5th, 2009, 7:54 pm

no, I just think the idea of god is a fallacy..................lies told to fool the weak of mind into social conformity

me rational?????? saddis, I drive old English cars...........do I sound rational to you?
but then I suppose you might think I am a rational person, since I don't live under the mass delusion that subscribe to

BlueGalant HD
TriniTuner Crew

Postby BlueGalant HD » September 5th, 2009, 7:58 pm

LIFE

everyday is a new encounter with him/her/it/something.............

whatever it is I call GOD, it constitutes my LIFE experiences.

UML
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby UML » September 5th, 2009, 8:10 pm

i believe in god....but i went in a bookshop yesterday and ah old negro man and he wife buy 4 holy bibles....d bill was almost $1000

WTF!!!

but then again as i always say....the most religious ppl and the ones that preach and sing and list to religious songs whole day....dem is d freaking devils...cause dey nasty tooo bad...wicked nasty ppl!!!

i sure i cud get at least 100 stories of how religious ppl behave in a manner not expected of them...

i know ah church lady.....boy she cud talk bout church...she singing hymes (sp) while she working...she listening tuh she songs be 4 she start working she goin to church every sunday also on some church group...had ah lil church clan in work...wud think she was heaven sent and god creaet she with he hand....if yuh know how nast she was...nasty person...like bachannal...cause real problems...talking tuh yuh good good and bad talking yuh right after....wicked....very sarcastic...cah really think of a word to describe she nah!!!
Last edited by UML on September 5th, 2009, 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlueGalant HD
TriniTuner Crew

Postby BlueGalant HD » September 5th, 2009, 8:15 pm

UML wrote:i believe in god....but i went in a bookshop yesterday and ah old negro man and he wife buy 4 holy bibles....d bill was almost $1000

WTF!!!

Sooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what wrong with that? Wah race have to do with anything related to this post?

I think I missed it!

could of been gifts for who they think are un-righteous.............

Could of been for grand kids or could of been for a motel.............

Something so wrong with how negro people spend there money?

I missed it man! I think I really missed your point.......... WTF

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » September 5th, 2009, 8:18 pm

UML wrote:i believe in god....but i went in a bookshop yesterday and ah old negro man and he wife buy 4 holy bibles....d bill was almost $1000

WTF!!!

but then again as i always say....the most religious ppl and the ones that preach and sing and list to religious songs whole day....dem is d freaking devils...cause dey nasty tooo bad...wicked nasty ppl!!!

i sure i cud get at least 100 stories of how religious ppl behave in a manner not expected of them...

i know ah church lady.....boy she cud talk bout church...she singing hymes (sp) while she working...she listening tuh she songs be 4 she start working she goin to church every sunday also on some church group...had ah lil church clan in work...wud think she was heaven sent and god creaet she with he hand....if yuh know how nast she was...nasty person...like bachannal...cause real problems...talking tuh yuh good good and bad talking yuh right after....wicked....very sarcastic...cah really think of a word to describe she nah!!!

UML

Postby UML » September 5th, 2009, 8:25 pm

BlueGalant HD wrote:

WTF!!!

I think I missed it!

u really did miss the point Captain EMO...surprised Banzai get caught up in that dottishness too...

..but i meant that how could a religious book be soo expensive...all the religious gods lived simple and were simple beings and fought for peace and love and somebpdy publishing a book about virtues and ethics and ting go charge $250 for a book of god...WTH man...have ah heart!!!

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Monk BANzai » September 5th, 2009, 8:30 pm

UML wrote:
BlueGalant HD wrote:

WTF!!!

I think I missed it!

u really did miss the point Captain EMO...surprised Banzai get caught up in that dottishness too...

..but i meant that how could a religious book be soo expensive...all the religious gods lived simple and were simple beings and fought for peace and love and somebpdy publishing a book about virtues and ethics and ting go charge $250 for a book of god...WTH man...have ah heart!!!

doh call my name in allyuh dotishness... two things i ALWAYS joke on...religion and politics...cudnt care less if theyh bought the bibles and burnt them afterwards....

but yu type all ah dat? is bess yu hang yuhself instead!!!

hence YOU missed my point.....

(now wheres the world's smallest Violin?)

shady23
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby shady23 » September 5th, 2009, 9:01 pm

WTF!!!

Panday.

hoverauto
Sweet on this forum

Postby hoverauto » September 5th, 2009, 10:00 pm

I had a deep revealing conversation with god once....he leaned over and wispered in my ears: "I'm not real!"

lol.

VJTEK
3NE 2NR for life

Postby VJTEK » September 5th, 2009, 10:15 pm

Haven't had a job for the past 5 months and was able to find a way to pay my rent until i got one.

That's real enough for me. I believe in God. I have faith.

UML

Postby UML » September 5th, 2009, 10:20 pm

VJTEK wrote:Haven't had a job for the past 5 months and was able to find a way to pay my rent until i got one.

That's real enough for me. I believe in God. I have faith.

.......its called savings :roll:

glad to hear u got a job in these trying times

janfar
punchin NOS

Postby janfar » September 5th, 2009, 10:21 pm

I was stuck in Egypt for 2 years watching nothing but dust and women wearing hijabs. Then my company saw it fit to send me on asignment in colombia.

Haleleujah...

VJTEK
3NE 2NR for life

Postby VJTEK » September 5th, 2009, 10:22 pm

Nope. Had some but it ran out in the first two months.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”