Forums

The Religion Discussion

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby bluefete » January 23rd, 2022, 1:42 pm

matr1x wrote:Sat was a complicated figure. I met him in 97 and while he was a strict person, he held a deep love for the Hindu faith and family unity.

His attempts to find cohesion with folding Hindu community into power structures were middling at best. He attempted to bond with the pnm, but that failed miserably.

Anyone in the 70s and 80s knew that if you were Indian and Hindu your luck at landing prestigious positions at government and state jobs were slim to very zero. The pnm lead and entrenched society was deeply Christian, and I have personally witness pastors say that a Hindu must never lead Trinidad and Tobago.

On the other hand, the Muslim population has always played both sides. The jamaat AL muslimeen terrorist cell is the defacto face of Islam in Trinidad. After 1990, rather than condemn and push out the terrorist cell, they embraced them. There have been links to prominent Islamic businesses financing the group, making the entire community complicit. If you are not condemning them, you are a part of them.

Being from the central area before moving south, the muslimeen used to ride around and harass Indian girls. This is eye witnessed by myself and many others.

So religion on Trinidad will never unite since they are all oil and Trinidad is water.

Being an atheist shows that Hinduism has its flaws. It's too flaky and trini Hindus are not willing to do what needs to be done to secure their neighborhoods

It is most unfortunate that the good in religion is always overshadowed by the lusts and doctrines of men

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » January 23rd, 2022, 2:46 pm

bluefete wrote:
abducted wrote:
one eye wrote:Username abducted if God revealed himself to the world as definitive proof he exists he will contradict his word.

I have read through quite a few pages on this thread. It is very obvious the non-believers do not understand the gospels of Yahshua.

When it is your time he will reveal himself to you personally.

John 12:26 KJV - If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

This means if you reject him, he will honour your decision but do not expect to enter God's kingdom.

Why is god so vindictive, why does god need servants to serve him, according to the bible he has contradicted himself before, except there is no proof he actually exists, if your child rejects you, do you throw them out of your house until you get your way?

Did God contradict himself or did man?

Is God vindictive? If you have a child and you tell you child do not do X and your child does X, do you laugh and say - "no worries"?

Or will you let your child know there are consequences for disobedience? If you follow through on those consequences - does that make you vindictive?

I guess you will say "yes".

God has given us a way to get back to Him via the ultimate sacrifice. We cannot even begin to imagine what sin is and why we are in the state we are because of it.

Example - people say that they should not suffer because of something Adam and Eve did back then. But when we are born do we not inherit some of the sicknesses of past generations through our parents?

Look in the mirror if you want to see proof that God exists.

Do parents require their children to worship them, do parents damn their children to hell fire for eternity for disobeying, you are saying the child can be a good child, but if they do not worship the parent also then they will burn in hell fire, looking in the mirror shows the results of millions of years of evolution,

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » January 23rd, 2022, 5:56 pm

If you need religion to be a good person, you were not good from the start

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » January 23rd, 2022, 7:48 pm

abducted wrote:
bluefete wrote:
abducted wrote:
one eye wrote:Username abducted if God revealed himself to the world as definitive proof he exists he will contradict his word.

I have read through quite a few pages on this thread. It is very obvious the non-believers do not understand the gospels of Yahshua.

John 12:26 KJV - If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

This means if you reject him, he will honour your decision but do not expect to enter God's kingdom.

Why is god so vindictive, why does god need servants to serve him, according to the bible he has contradicted himself before, except there is no proof he actually exists, if your child rejects you, do you throw them out of your house until you get your way?

Is God vindictive? If you have a child and you tell you child do not do X and your child does X, do you laugh and say - "no worries"?

Or will you let your child know there are consequences for disobedience? If you follow through on those consequences - does that make you vindictive?

God has given us a way to get back to Him via the ultimate sacrifice. We cannot even begin to imagine what sin is and why we are in the state we are because of it.

Example - people say that they should not suffer because of something Adam and Eve did back then. But when we are born do we not inherit some of the sicknesses of past generations through our parents?

Do parents require their children to worship them, do parents damn their children to hell fire for eternity for disobeying, you are saying the child can be a good child, but if they do not worship the parent also then they will burn in hell fire, looking in the mirror shows the results of millions of years of evolution,

That is why Satan rebelled. He did not agree that the created should worship the creator.

So when you look in the mirror you see millions of year of evolution - FROM WHAT exactly?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » January 23rd, 2022, 8:02 pm

Now thinking about something here.

Some of the things that are taught had to come from somewhere.

The Catholic Church teaches certain things about Mary but where did they get them?

Maybe from here? - https://www.globalgreyebooks.com/lost-b ... ebook.html

They use stuff from books not in the Bible but do not want you to read them for yourselves.

one eye
3NE 2NR for life

Postby one eye » January 23rd, 2022, 8:46 pm

Zoom did you read anything besides where I mention Sat? Oh brother.

Username abducted God is perfect he has perfect wisdom. Jesus Christ is proof that God exists he fulfilled all 300 prophecies in the old testament.

I've told you before if God just came down and revealed himself to everyone he would contradict his word. He gave us freewill.

Coming down here would make all fall to his feet hereby going against his word.

Do you have a religion or a relationship with your parents?

Username matr1x the Aztecs, Mayans were not guided by the moral laws of the bible.

Were they good people? Of course not they would eat or sacrifice you.

The surviving bloodlines from those civilizations follow the bible now.

Catholics do not follow Jesus. Catholics follow Catholicism. They follow the religious traditions and belief system set up by the institution itself. And of course, they don't do it blindly. Heck, nobody does! There is always a reason Satan puts into people's minds to justify the lie!

So what is the Catholic go to?

"It was the true, first religion by the founding fathers after Christ's death."

This is wrong! True Christianity, Acts 11:26, was started in house gatherings. The true believers were Spirit filled. Do you see these Catholics Spirit filled? Are they shouting "hallelujah," praising God loudly, or are they dead bricks singing like zombies out of a hymnal waiting for the organist to croak to at least bring something interesting to the boring, tedious, liturgy service?

Catholicism breeds spiritually dead bricks that have no real faith, no spiritual power through the 9 gifts, and no true love for Jesus. Instead, they love their religion far more than the Christ it was supposedly founded off of.

FYI Peter was not a Catholic. Read his epistles. Absolutely no traces whatsoever of Catholic teaching. Only Apostolic Christian teachings by the Holy Spirit Himself, no theologian, no man. Only Jesus.

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » January 25th, 2022, 12:09 pm

bluefete wrote:
abducted wrote:
bluefete wrote:
abducted wrote:

That is why Satan rebelled. He did not agree that the created should worship the creator.

So when you look in the mirror you see millions of year of evolution - FROM WHAT exactly?

I asked before, why does god need to be worshipped? Scientific evidence, shows that life evolves,

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 25th, 2022, 5:43 pm

God, if I am wrong, STRIKE ME DOWN!

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 25th, 2022, 7:30 pm

Goodnight villagers,we have been aksed to annongs de death of matrix who was struck by lightning or cholesterol.Details are sketchy at this time

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » January 25th, 2022, 9:10 pm

abducted wrote:I asked before, why does god need to be worshipped? Scientific evidence, shows that life evolves,

To remind the created that thy are not God. Do we not have humans who are literally worshipped?

Scientific evidence DOES NOT tell you from what life evolved.

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » January 25th, 2022, 9:38 pm

bluefete wrote:
abducted wrote:I asked before, why does god need to be worshipped? Scientific evidence, shows that life evolves,

To remind the created that thy are not God. Do we not have humans who are literally worshipped?

Is he a jealous god?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » January 25th, 2022, 9:45 pm

abducted wrote:
bluefete wrote:

Is he a jealous god?

Yes, he is. He said so.

You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God
Exodus 20:5

For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:
Exodus 34:14

Why? God is jealous on our behalf. He wants the best for us.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 25th, 2022, 9:51 pm

bluefete wrote:
abducted wrote:
bluefete wrote:

Is he a jealous god?

Yes, he is. He said so.

You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God

For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

Jealousy isn't love. It's controlling.

Also, would you look at that. I am very much alive.

Strike me down God. What you waiting for? Got performance anxiety?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » January 25th, 2022, 9:58 pm

matr1x wrote:
bluefete wrote:
abducted wrote:
bluefete wrote:

Is he a jealous god?

Yes, he is. He said so.

Jealousy isn't love. It's controlling.

Also, would you look at that. I am very much alive.

Strike me down God. What you waiting for? Got performance anxiety?

Be very careful what you wish for. You might get it in ways you did not expect!

God's jealousy is not a controlling jealousy.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 25th, 2022, 10:50 pm

How pathetic that a great and powerful being such as God can succumb to such a base feeling such as jealousy.

one eye
3NE 2NR for life

Postby one eye » January 28th, 2022, 5:11 pm

Username abducted whatever scientific evidence there is for evolution is bullcrap.

There are modern human footprints that pre-dates Lucy the famous Australopithecus afarensis who is seen as a crucial step in ape-man evolution. Go ask a reputable paleontologist.

The footprints are 1 million years older than Ardipithecus ramidus who is believed to be an ancestor of man.

Lucy skull reconstruction looks like a present day bonobo. The spine enters the skull at an angle like all bonobos.

Evolution relies on ad hoc modifications such as increasing the time when their nonsense is challenged.

Evolutionists seem to forget the scientific method exists and with time their model is barely holding up to scrutiny as new evidence is discovered.

Everything you need to know is in Genesis.

Username matr1x we are made in his image. Being all powerful does not convey God has no feelings.

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » January 28th, 2022, 10:27 pm

one eye wrote:Username abducted whatever scientific evidence there is for evolution is bullcrap.

There are modern human footprints that pre-dates Lucy the famous Australopithecus afarensis who is seen as a crucial step in ape-man evolution. Go ask a reputable paleontologist.

The footprints are 1 million years older than Ardipithecus ramidus who is believed to be an ancestor of man.

Lucy skull reconstruction looks like a present day bonobo. The spine enters the skull at an angle like all bonobos.

Evolution relies on ad hoc modifications such as increasing the time when their nonsense is challenged.

Evolutionists seem to forget the scientific method exists and with time their model is barely holding up to scrutiny as new evidence is discovered.

Everything you need to know is in Genesis.

Username matr1x we are made in his image. Being all powerful does not convey God has no feelings.

Please post references to your claims, when making them,

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 29th, 2022, 1:53 am

Looks like I am still alive.

Guess God isn't real

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 29th, 2022, 8:00 am

matr1x wrote:Looks like I am still alive.

Guess God isn't real

K

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 29th, 2022, 8:31 am

And neither is your middle east buddies diety.

Looks like no 72 for them

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 29th, 2022, 10:56 pm

matr1x wrote:And neither is your middle east buddies diety.

*deity

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 29th, 2022, 11:02 pm

adnj wrote:

*deity

It's mumbo jumbo all the same

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 30th, 2022, 5:57 pm

adnj wrote:

*deity
Matrix needs a diet -y

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 30th, 2022, 6:05 pm

timelapse wrote:
adnj wrote:

*deity
Matrix needs a diet -y

And the mods will let that slide. Typical

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 31st, 2022, 9:34 am

matr1x wrote:
timelapse wrote:
adnj wrote:

*deity
Matrix needs a diet -y

Is you that spell it so ...

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 31st, 2022, 11:14 am

timelapse wrote:
matr1x wrote:
timelapse wrote:
adnj wrote:

*deity
Matrix needs a diet -y

Is you that spell it so ...

Lol. Autocorrect MC

one eye
3NE 2NR for life

Postby one eye » January 31st, 2022, 8:04 pm

Username abducted I am not going to spoon feed you.

If you want to know something you will research it.

I gave you the gist of it.

To the man who tempted God to smite him.

Luke 23:34 - Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 31st, 2022, 8:35 pm

one eye wrote:Username abducted I am not going to spoon feed you.

Luke 23:34 - Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

And I am still alive and well. Looks like tour God busy.

Maybe he should focus on his pedophile priests

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 31st, 2022, 8:45 pm

matr1x wrote:
one eye wrote:Username abducted I am not going to spoon feed you.

And I am still alive and well. Looks like tour God busy.

Maybe he should focus on his pedophile priests
Have you been touched by HIS noodley appendages as yet?

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 31st, 2022, 10:12 pm

Lol, seeing as he not real......

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”