Forums

vindra naipaul

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

TeamH2O
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: vindra naipaul

Postby TeamH2O » March 26th, 2014, 9:26 am

Sad they prepare so hard, spend so much money and gather around properly to make sure government activities and events are so safe while it should be there everyday duty but they just wont do it. And in turn, let the citizens that fuel them with tax paying, suffer from crime and most of the time, criminals are friends with police or some big shot.

AdamB
12 pounds of Boost

Postby AdamB » March 26th, 2014, 9:30 am

Is it inhumane to execute these guys if / hopefully when found guilty? the preservation of (all) life debate nah...

Country_Bookie
punchin NOS

Postby Country_Bookie » March 26th, 2014, 10:09 am

Where these fellas getting money to pay so much big shot defence attorneys? Is it the $122k they collect in ransom money?

Or is Amnesty International footing the bill for their defence?

Country_Bookie
punchin NOS

Postby Country_Bookie » March 26th, 2014, 10:21 am

zoom rader wrote:
Country_Bookie wrote:Where RASC ??

He said that Vindra Naipaul deserved what she was getting becos he claims she once was Dole Chadee's secretary.

Nah man RASC would never say such a tting. Provide the quote

RASC Post subject: Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:26 am

Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

In fact you know what. Let me NOT be so specific, cause aR&D could come and say nah she wasn't the secretary(this time she was x,y,z)

Let me make it more broad.

aR&D, didn't the family have connections-serious connections with the Dole Chadee empire?

Since allyuh believe every kidnap victim is saint and none sinner. Blood money always has to be collected and when you have to pay the devil it's always in a violent way.
Since Naipaul is saint, he shouldn't have no issue, in his heart, refuting this.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=287811&hilit=vindra+naipaul+chadee+secretary&start=90

RASC should go in court and testify to this, don't let them hang your innocent brothers RASC, tell dem the truth about Ms. Naipaul. She was just paying the devil.

30hz
Sweet on this forum

Postby 30hz » March 26th, 2014, 11:03 am

lots of detail here for anyone interested
http://www.newsday.co.tt/crime_and_court/0,192451.html

joker
Shifting into 6th

Postby joker » March 26th, 2014, 11:40 am

On a side note ...will ballistics/forensics be able to determine where a bullet originated from, without the casing or the gun? They got the lead embedded on the door and said. It was from a military issued weapon.

toyota2nr
18 pounds of Boost

Postby toyota2nr » March 26th, 2014, 11:47 am

Country_Bookie wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Country_Bookie wrote:Where RASC ??

He said that Vindra Naipaul deserved what she was getting becos he claims she once was Dole Chadee's secretary.

Nah man RASC would never say such a tting. Provide the quote

RASC Post subject: Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:26 am

In fact you know what. Let me NOT be so specific, cause aR&D could come and say nah she wasn't the secretary(this time she was x,y,z)

Let me make it more broad.

aR&D, didn't the family have connections-serious connections with the Dole Chadee empire?

Since allyuh believe every kidnap victim is saint and none sinner. Blood money always has to be collected and when you have to pay the devil it's always in a violent way.
Since Naipaul is saint, he shouldn't have no issue, in his heart, refuting this.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=287811&hilit=vindra+naipaul+chadee+secretary&start=90

RASC should go in court and testify to this, don't let them hang your innocent brothers RASC, tell dem the truth about Ms. Naipaul. She was just paying the devil.

Where is RASC to defend this? Tell us which part of Balisier House you get this info RASC......

:evilbat:

UML

Postby UML » March 26th, 2014, 11:48 am

cornfused wrote:Masters Pratt & Morgan have stymied that end of the justice system for too long now .

true

the Privy Council on the whole.

what I want to know is the 5 year P&M deadline is it from the day of being charged or from the start of the case? cause they already served 8 years

Country_Bookie wrote:Where these fellas getting money to pay so much big shot defence attorneys? Is it the $122k they collect in ransom money?

Or is Amnesty International footing the bill for their defence?

I saw something mentioned about legal aid was offered and no lawyers wanted to fight the case so they were offered some incentive by legal aid for lawyers to defend the accused

UML

Postby UML » March 26th, 2014, 11:50 am

joker wrote:On a side note ...will ballistics/forensics be able to determine where a bullet originated from, without the casing or the gun? They got the lead embedded on the door and said. It was from a military issued weapon.

On January 6, 2007, around 4 a.m., PC Darrel Hunte executed a search warrant at the home of Keida Garcia at Upper La Puerta Avenue, Diego Martin. He found in the presence of Keida Garcia and Antonio Charles a black Marvin Gaye hat and a black nine millimetre firearm.
“You will hear evidence that scientific tests later revealed that the bullet casings found at the kidnapping scene on December 19, 2006, came from this gun. Also, silver-grey duct tape was found at the unfinished red brick house. Scientific tests later revealed Vindra Naipaul-Coolman’s DNA via blood on this silver-grey duct tape which was found at the unfinished red brick house.

cornfused
30 pounds of Boost

Postby cornfused » March 26th, 2014, 1:05 pm

Real details in that link

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » March 26th, 2014, 3:06 pm

AdamB wrote:Is it inhumane to execute these guys if / hopefully when found guilty? the preservation of (all) life debate nah...

perhaps it's the METHOD of execution that's the issue here

it might be easier to implement lethal injection instead of hanging- might go down better with human rights groups

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » March 26th, 2014, 4:20 pm

UML wrote:
On January 6, 2007, around 4 a.m., PC Darrel Hunte executed a search warrant at the home of Keida Garcia at Upper La Puerta Avenue, Diego Martin. He found in the presence of Keida Garcia and Antonio Charles a black Marvin Gaye hat and a black nine millimetre firearm.
“You will hear evidence that scientific tests later revealed that the bullet casings found at the kidnapping scene on December 19, 2006, came from this gun. Also, silver-grey duct tape was found at the unfinished red brick house. Scientific tests later revealed Vindra Naipaul-Coolman’s DNA via blood on this silver-grey duct tape which was found at the unfinished red brick house.

Checkmate.

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » March 26th, 2014, 4:46 pm

ransom paid was 122k. over 200k at the house after the kidnapping.

3 questions. was the money at the house actually counted and by whom and was additional ransom paid by her family for her release? if not, where the extra money came from?

30hz wrote:lots of detail here for anyone interested

Hence, you will hear evidence that Mrs. Vindra Naipaui-Coolman was kidnapped for ransom from the driveway of her Lange Park, Chaguanas home on the 19th of December 2006 around 8:15 to 8:30 p.m. The very next morning at around 5 a.m. a ransom of$ 122,000 was paid for her release - but she was not released.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Kha ... 22901.html

Saturday morning, December 23, ah get up round seven. Ah went round tuh go by 58 dem. 58 live in the same place as me . . Ah stand up by de door. De door was open, ah see 58, X and 76 in 58 room with two stacks ah money, blue notes, approximately two hundred and something thousand dollars. De money was on de bed. Dem was sitting on de bed too an as dey see me, dey pull ah sheet over the money an cover it. As dey cover the money I walk back out one time and went back in my apartment tuh bathe and go tuh work. De reason ah did go round dey is cause me and Q does wuk together and I does ha’ tuh go and wake him up in de morning. Me and Q leave about after eight tuh to tuh work. Q tell me on de wuk it ha two stack ah money an just now we go leave, we doh ha tuh wuk hard.

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » March 26th, 2014, 8:02 pm

redmanjp wrote:
AdamB wrote:Is it inhumane to execute these guys if / hopefully when found guilty? the preservation of (all) life debate nah...

perhaps it's the METHOD of execution that's the issue here

it might be easier to implement lethal injection instead of hanging- might go down better with human rights groups

think of that when she was begging for her life whilst bleeding on that pool table........
I would put them in front of a speeding bus so they could watch every last moment of their wasteful lives vaporise....just like she did when that gun was pointed at her & the trigger pulled....
these criminals showed no remorse & NONE SHOULD BE GIVEN.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » March 26th, 2014, 8:12 pm

^^I agree.

Can't be inhumane to the inhuman. So ANY punishment we could dream up should be par for the course.

bluespeed
Riding on 16's

Postby bluespeed » March 27th, 2014, 10:42 am

facking animals.... wonder how their families feeling, watching their "good boy" offspring on trial.

let them go free...I bet you, Coolman's family will deal with their cudders munt!!!

Bareback
Riding on 16's

Postby Bareback » March 27th, 2014, 10:53 am

They should be dropped off in Antartica naked for a week!

DVSTT

Postby DVSTT » March 27th, 2014, 11:44 am

Public stoning for them! Friggin animals, those human rights fools always defending the criminals but never the victims, as though victims have no rights.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » March 27th, 2014, 1:17 pm

Nothing fancy; just hang them.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » March 27th, 2014, 1:57 pm

lol @ hang,stone,torture etc

the fact is. they all going to live out their lives in jail on our tax dollars being fed 3 meals a day and always having a place to sleep

noshownogo
punchin NOS

Postby noshownogo » March 27th, 2014, 2:32 pm

These men treat jail like a Summit of the Americas.

Don't think for a second that captivity means they no longer part of society. Shots calling from behind the walls since the advent of confinement.

Bareback
Riding on 16's

Postby Bareback » March 27th, 2014, 5:16 pm

RL, true true brother!

TriP
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby TriP » March 27th, 2014, 7:38 pm

30hz wrote:lots of detail here for anyone interested

:shock: WTF

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 27th, 2014, 7:52 pm

how are they getting all this detail ?
Did one of the accused turn state witness ?

DTAC
18 pounds of Boost

Postby DTAC » March 27th, 2014, 8:05 pm

^^^ at least one evidently. They ain't even get pay after the fact it seems so why not.

Cid
Riding on 17's

Postby Cid » March 27th, 2014, 9:19 pm

Big fish eh get identified yet..... Seems as though only the main man know the big fish... And he eh talking.... He taking de rap

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » April 15th, 2014, 11:49 am

Coolman: I paid $75,000 bribe
By Rickie Ramdass rickie.ramdass@trinidadexpress.com
Story Created: Apr 14, 2014 at 9:55 PM ECT
Story Updated: Apr 15, 2014 at 10:22 AM ECT
RENNIE COOLMAN, the husband of murdered businesswoman Vindra Naipaul-Coolman, yesterday admitted during the trial into his wife’s death that he paid $75,000 to a woman who claimed to be from the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) for him to not be charged with her murder.
Coolman said he had no role to play in Naipaul-Coolman’s kidnapping and murder in December 2006, but still made the payment after becoming fearful he could have been wrongly arrested and prosecuted.
And despite having an “excellent relationship” with her, Coolman said based on the advice of Anti-Kidnapping Squad (AKS) officers, he never attempted to use any part of the $400,000 he had in a joint bank account with Naipaul-Coolman to pay her abductors to have her released.
This was part of his testimony under cross-examination by defence attorney Mario Merritt that was heard by a 12-member jury and six alternate jurors before Justice Malcolm Holdip at the Second Criminal Court of the Hall of Justice, Port of Spain where 12 men are on trial for her murder.
It was his second day of cross-examination after giving his evidence-in-chief two Thursdays ago.
Following are some of the questions put to the witness and the responses given.
Merritt: Were you ever in fear of being charged with the murder of your wife?
Coolman: No, I was never afraid of that.
Merritt: Did you ever pay a woman to bribe the DPP and (lead defence attorney at the trial) Israel Khan (SC) to not be charged with the murder?
Coolman: I was approached by a woman in April 2007 who pretended to be an individual from the DPP’s office.
Merritt: And you paid it?
Coolman: Yes it was paid.
Merritt: Was it normal of you to pay money to a total stranger?
Coolman: I gave money to a lot of people already.
Merritt: So it was a donation?
Coolman: I did not say that.
Merritt: It was for you to not be charged?
Coolman: Yes it was.
Merritt: You had nothing to do with the kidnapping and murder of your wife? You did nothing wrong?
Coolman: No I did not.
Merritt: You did nothing wrong and yet you parted with your $75,000?
Coolman: Yes.
Coolman said the woman who pretended to be from the DPP’s office had contacted him by phone, after which he met her along Abercromby Street, Port of Spain, opposite the Hall of Justice.
He said at the time, he was unaware Khan’s office was located near to where he met with the woman.
Coolman said subsequent to the payment being made, he was again approached by the woman who said she wanted $200,000. After this, Coolman said he realised he was being defrauded by the woman and decided to make no further payments, saying that the first payment was “an emotional approach to the matter”.
He said he knew paying the money was wrong, but denied paying the money to save himself and not Naipaul-Coolman.
“But that is your wife,” said Merritt.
Coolman responded: “That was (the Naipauls) sister. They (the abductors) did not want to negotiate with me. They wanted to speak with Anand (one of Naipaul-Coolman’s brothers).
He said an agreement had been made between Naipaul-Coolman’s other brother Ryan and the abductors for a ransom to be paid.
Coolman was further questioned by the attorney in relation to his actions on the night of December 19, 2006, when his wife was kidnapped from their Lange Park, Chaguanas, home.
Coolman said on that night, he saw a masked gunman in the driveway after his wife arrived home. After seeing this, he said he went further into the house to get away from the view of the kidnapper(s).
After doing so, Coolman said he heard three gunshots followed by another three “maybe one or two or three minutes after”.
It was after hearing the shots, Coolman said he went into the kitchen area and looked through the window and into the driveway but neither the masked man nor his wife were anywhere in sight.
Coolman said he then contacted a friend of Naipaul-Coolman’s daughter Risha Ali, who was a police officer and gave him a brief description of what had taken place. The officer he said, then gave him a number for the AKS, which he later called.
“You heard shots and you did not go outside, so you did not know if your wife was on the ground bleeding or dead or if she was robbed but the first agency you called was the Anti-Kidnapping Squad? You did not call 999 or the Chaguanas Police Station?,” asked Merritt.
“The person gave me a number and I called that number,” Coolman responded.
He further testified that it was customary for him to wait until his wife’s arrival home before having dinner, but on that night he did not.
Initially, Coolman said Naipaul-Coolman had called home and informed the family’s live-in housekeeper Rasheedan Yacoob, that she would be home around 8 p.m.
Asked why he did not wait until his wife’s arrival to have dinner, Coolman said he did not know what time she would have been coming home.
“But didn’t you just say she called and indicated that she would be home around 8 (p.m.)?” asked Merritt.
“No I said she called and said she will be home late,” said Coolman.
He also denied telling officers of the Special Anti Crime Unit (SAUTT) that he did not want them at the house, nor did he attempt to persuade them to keep the kidnapping incident private.
Merritt: You deliberately withheld... didn’t want their involvement... You made it difficult for the police to find the real perpetrators of the crime.
Coolman: Totally incorrect.
Merritt: Now that you are aware that these are not your co-conspirators...
Justice Holdip: No Mr Merritt. Please stop fishing. You are making statements. Stop making statements or lectures.
The trial will continue this morning.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Coo ... 60511.html

~JeDn@K~
Street 2NR

Postby ~JeDn@K~ » April 15th, 2014, 12:05 pm

Why did he pay that bribe if he claimed to be innocent?

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 15th, 2014, 6:33 pm

Coolman: I was approached by a woman in April 2007 who pretended to be an individual from the DPP’s office.
Merritt: And you paid it?
Coolman: Yes it was paid.
Merritt: Was it normal of you to pay money to a total stranger?
Coolman: I gave money to a lot of people already.
Merritt: So it was a donation?
Coolman: I did not say that.
Merritt: It was for you to not be charged?
Coolman: Yes it was.

D hell...

noshownogo
punchin NOS

Postby noshownogo » April 16th, 2014, 10:56 am

Mr. Coolman paints a very interesting picture of his character and ethics.

I still don't get the decisions he made that night and has been making since, they all contradict his so call love for Vindra.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”