this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Visa Debit Card, Receiving funds via PayPal in Trinidad

Postby gastly369 » May 8th, 2021, 6:24 pm

Yeh it's visa
wtf wrote:
gastly369 wrote:Note I linked card already and for years doing purchases but could never "cash out" from PayPal and I have a few USD in refunds since there
If you have Mastercard you can't withdraw funds to the card. You need a Visa card for that.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 8th, 2021, 6:57 pm

wtf wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
wtf wrote:
carluva wrote:Thanks for the reply. Seems simple enough. I just wanted to know if others have done it.

Yes. I do it all the time.

Kindly note you are NOW being monitored by the FIU for money laundering :D

They have your IP address and know where YOU live :!:
That's not money laundering you uneducated PNM fool.
That's simply sending funds as a gift to someone in the USA using Pay Pal as a means of transmission.
Do you read your content before you post it?
.....Image

Drea
Sweet on this forum

Postby Drea » May 25th, 2021, 4:08 pm

How do you get the option to send to family/friends? I don't seem to see that as an option and when I tried sending funds my family abroad indicated it apparently went through as a business transaction and they were holding the funds unless a tracking or invoice could be provided. Any work around for this?

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » May 25th, 2021, 4:37 pm

Drea wrote:How do you get the option to send to family/friends? I don't seem to see that as an option and when I tried sending funds my family abroad indicated it apparently went through as a business transaction and they were holding the funds unless a tracking or invoice could be provided. Any work around for this?

I believe once one of the accounts or both are business accounts then there's no way around the fees

mbharath
Riding on 13's

Postby mbharath » May 27th, 2021, 4:16 pm

so this can work if I play poker and want to transfer my winnings to my fcb credit card right.

pinks
Street 2NR

Postby pinks » June 4th, 2021, 7:54 pm

Wah site u does play poker on for real money?
mbharath wrote:so this can work if I play poker and want to transfer my winnings to my fcb credit card right.

KJah4Life
Riding on 13's

Postby KJah4Life » June 9th, 2021, 3:39 pm

Never used paypal before and I will be receiving funds shortly. Yes I skimmed through the previous post. Do I just sign up for paypal and receive the funds and worry about linking it to my cc or bank later or must be done first?

Gem_in_i
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Gem_in_i » June 9th, 2021, 3:44 pm

Drea wrote:How do you get the option to send to family/friends? I don't seem to see that as an option and when I tried sending funds my family abroad indicated it apparently went through as a business transaction and they were holding the funds unless a tracking or invoice could be provided. Any work around for this?

We dont have the friends/family option here.
It will work. Dont need an invoice or tracking.

mbharath
Riding on 13's

Postby mbharath » June 11th, 2021, 2:14 am

pinks wrote:Wah site u does play poker on for real money?
mbharath wrote:so this can work if I play poker and want to transfer my winnings to my fcb credit card right.

Poker stars

toscati
Street 2NR

Postby toscati » June 11th, 2021, 9:01 am

KJah4Life wrote:Never used paypal before and I will be receiving funds shortly. Yes I skimmed through the previous post. Do I just sign up for paypal and receive the funds and worry about linking it to my cc or bank later or must be done first?

I have the same issue.
Relative in England intends to send around TT 3000 through Paypal.
I have a Royal Bank Visa Credit Card and a regular Republic Bank Savings Account.
To actually get the cash, will I need to withdraw from my Credit Card? This will mean greater fees for a cash withdrawal.
How do I get the cash?
Any info and advice appreciated

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » June 11th, 2021, 9:07 am

toscati wrote:
KJah4Life wrote:Never used paypal before and I will be receiving funds shortly. Yes I skimmed through the previous post. Do I just sign up for paypal and receive the funds and worry about linking it to my cc or bank later or must be done first?

I have the same issue.
I have a Royal Bank Visa Credit Card and a regular Republic Bank Savings Account.
To actually get the cash, will I need to withdraw from my Credit Card? This will mean greater fees for a cash withdrawal.
How do I get the cash?

Technically you cannot get the cash with PayPal when using a T&T account.
You can withdraw the funds to your Royal Bank Visa Credit Card and it will pay towards your balance - from there you can continue using your credit card.
If you take the cash out from an ATM using the credit card that is considered a cash advance and the fees on that can be very high unless you pay off your card completely.

My advice is to let your relative send the funds to you via Payoneer.
You can add your Republic Bank Savings Account to Payoneer and while the fees to receive the TT$3000 may be around US$30, you will be able to get your cash from your account.

toscati
Street 2NR

Postby toscati » June 11th, 2021, 9:18 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
toscati wrote:

I have the same issue.
How do I get the cash?

You can withdraw the funds to your Royal Bank Visa Credit Card and it will pay towards your balance - from there you can continue using your credit card.
If you take the cash out from an ATM using the credit card that is considered a cash advance and the fees on that can be very high unless you pay off your card completely.

You can add your Republic Bank Savings Account to Payoneer and while the fees to receive the TT$3000 may be around US$30, you will be able to get your cash from your account.

Thanks a lot! Will let them know about Payoneer

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » June 11th, 2021, 12:40 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
toscati wrote:

I have the same issue.
How do I get the cash?

Payoneer only works for verified business accounts.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » June 11th, 2021, 12:45 pm

wtf wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
toscati wrote:

I have the same issue.
How do I get the cash?

I don’t remember having to verify a business account.
I used it up to a few months ago.
What is the verification process?

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » June 11th, 2021, 1:06 pm

i will let yall know soon with some live feedback on cash out to TT from Payoneer.
I signed up after it was recommended here but didn't use it cuz rite now the btc to usd exchange rate too low so ah allowing meh btc to gather up much longer that normal try to be like a pro trader like dem iml bosses.

once it raise to ah lil 50kusd or so ah intend to send the same amount of BTC via WU and Payoneer at same time to myself to see which is more profitable.
Or who know ah might get tusty for gazoo an pipe some b4 if meh amazon cart scratchin meh.

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » June 11th, 2021, 1:16 pm

daxt0r wrote:i will let yall know soon with some live feedback on cash out to TT from Payoneer.
I signed up after it was recommended here but didn't use it cuz rite now the btc to usd exchange rate too low so ah allowing meh btc to gather up much longer that normal try to be like a pro trader like dem iml bosses.

once it raise to ah lil 50kusd or so ah intend to send the same amount of BTC via WU and Payoneer at same time to myself to see which is more profitable.
Or who know ah might get tusty for gazoo an pipe some b4 if meh amazon cart scratchin meh.
I await your response.

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » June 11th, 2021, 1:29 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
wtf wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
toscati wrote:

I have the same issue.
How do I get the cash?

I don’t remember having to verify a business account.
I used it up to a few months ago.
What is the verification process?
This is what I'm presented with.
Screenshot_20210611-131819_Chrome.jpeg

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » June 11th, 2021, 5:07 pm

^ choose individual instead of company.
Even if you choose company just put any business name and then upload your ID card, DP or passport as photo id.

KJah4Life
Riding on 13's

Postby KJah4Life » June 12th, 2021, 11:43 am

Would wise.com work also? I recently got a contract with a company and they use hubstaff the only options available are paypal or bank transfer using wise. I read once I collect the funds onto my wise account it can be sent via swift.
https://wise.com/help/articles/2974947/ ... end-usd-to

Hopefully this can work?

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:^ choose individual instead of company.
Even if you choose company just put any business name and then upload your ID card, DP or passport as photo id.

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » June 14th, 2021, 5:24 pm

well boy when ah see musk talk da stuff earlier ah get happy then ah see btc reach 41k and get tizic and decide to pipe out some one time as dese days ah tusty and wanted to try meh experiment sending 0.011 btc using each method.

BTC -> Payoneer -> FCB Bank Account - All the *reputable* folks that i found doing this type of exchange were on paxful and localbitcoins, unfortunately they both required to to much information i found for account signup, given revelations on crypto traceability ah decide this eh worth it and ah generally doh like PII in these type of transactions.
BTC -> RBL CC - exchanged with dobmem, got around 440usd
BTC -> WU - exchanged with payt1z, got a lil over 2500ttd

all those who holdin crypto and think it's secure an anonymous take care d fbi jus duck allyuh all an laugh an gwan like mavado like how dey do darkside ex amount ah million.
Jus like how NSA tools got out and were weaponized take care tools to take control of cryptowallets become available publicly and this whole crypto bubble jus buss, a man created it a man can break it.

ODDI
Riding on 13's

Postby ODDI » July 7th, 2021, 2:35 pm

Who does use Payoneer here? Just checking something, some funds was sent to my account and they say I would get it later in the day but that was 3 days ago, how long a transfer does normally take tho?

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 4th, 2021, 12:48 pm

hey guys, can anyone confirm if we can still receive payments on paypal? i'm not interested in transferring to a bank - i don't mind having the funds received stay on the paypal account. and i still have my visa card attached to paypal if i need to make purchases anyway.

i TRIED connecting paypal with payoneer but it won't add the bank :(

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 4th, 2021, 12:56 pm

st7 wrote:hey guys, can anyone confirm if we can still receive payments on paypal? i'm not interested in transferring to a bank - i don't mind having the funds received stay on the paypal account. and i still have my visa card attached to paypal if i need to make purchases anyway.

i TRIED connecting paypal with payoneer but it won't add the bank :(

Yes you can still receive payments via PayPal.
You can withdraw funds to your VISA credit card
YOu can use both VISA and MASTERCARD credit cards to pay using PayPal.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 4th, 2021, 12:57 pm

oh, sweet.

thanks!

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 5th, 2021, 11:48 am

so people are reporting to me that they're getting a Regulation error when trying to send money to my account. anyone ever encountered that before?

i opened a case with paypal as well

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 5th, 2021, 12:06 pm

st7 wrote:so people are reporting to me that they're getting a Regulation error when trying to send money to my account. anyone ever encountered that before?

i opened a case with paypal as well

is your paypal account a business account or personal account?

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 5th, 2021, 12:42 pm

it's a personal account. i got it sorted out.

i re-added my card but Automatic Transfers needs to be enabled now (with funds transferred to your card on the first of every month). It was disabled previously so had I just enabled it the first time, it would have worked lol

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 5th, 2021, 6:38 pm

st7 wrote:it's a personal account. i got it sorted out.

i re-added my card but Automatic Transfers needs to be enabled now (with funds transferred to your card on the first of every month). It was disabled previously so had I just enabled it the first time, it would have worked lol

yup correct

868toothfairy
Riding on 13's

Postby 868toothfairy » March 26th, 2022, 1:47 am

How to withdraw funds from pokerstars?

Did skrill or neteller work in trinidad?

AlphaMan
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby AlphaMan » October 6th, 2022, 2:15 pm

868toothfairy wrote:How to withdraw funds from pokerstars?

Did skrill or neteller work in trinidad?

How you withdraw any funds in Trinidad?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”