TunerGod

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby zoom rader » May 17th, 2022, 8:22 am

sMASH wrote:
kick out tt wrote:PNMite exposes party's dirty secrets
Sunday 1st October, 2006
Sunday Guardian
http://www.guardian.co.tt/archives/2006 ... news8.html
Dr Sharon Ann Gopaul-McNicol unsuccessfully fought the St Joseph constituency for the ruling People’s National Movement in 2002, during which she sung the praises of the PNM.
Today, this psychologist who has authored 13 books and is an adviser to Trade Minister Kenneth Valley, is singing a very sour note on the PNM.
She is accusing the PNM of doing nothing about racism and child sexual molestation in the party.
Q: Dr Gopaul-McNicol, are you prepared for the negative personal consequences that could befall you as a result of going public on some rather unflattering aspects of your party, the ruling People’s National Movement?
A: Clevon, yes. Oh, I know the usual things they would say like: ‘We will get you if you speak against us;’ ‘We will reveal this or that about you,’ and ‘She ain’t no true true PNM’
You have no cocoa in the sun?
[In the living room at her Federation Park home on Thursday morning]. My hands are clean and, in fact, a thorough investigation was conducted on me prior to my being selected as a PNM candidate for the 2002 general election, and they came up with nothing negative whatsoever.
So you feel free to tell it like it is without any fear of a backlash?
And that is why I feel free to do what I am doing today... telling the truth as I see it.
But if there is any political reprisal for speaking out against illegal acts of any kind, then politics, indeed, has its own morality, a statement made by Mr Panday, with which the PNM vehemently disagrees.
OK. Do you wish to start with this matter of racism you told me being manifested in the PNM?
[A serious countenance]. Yes. In all my 21 years of living abroad, (she returned home in 2002) I heard about racism, but I only experienced it live when I returned to my own country.
There was a constituency meeting (St Joseph election) of the PNM in 2004, where I saw a female group of Trinis of East Indian descent being blocked from entering the door.
They were told by female PNM stalwarts: “We taking back we party from all you Indo Trinis.”
Oh, really?
Yes. I witnessed an Indian woman being forced to duck under the hands of these women to get back to the door and outside the building. One woman fainted, another sustained a deep cut on her ankle when she was pushed out the door and fell to the floor.
These things allegedly happened in 2004; why did you wait until only now to come forward with this terrible matter?
[A deep frown]. Clevon, because there is an investigative process in the PNM. We reported this incident immediately as it happened in 2004. In March, 2005, they launched an investigation and nothing, [emphasising this word] nothing came out of it.
In other words, your patience has run out?
Yes. And what is even worse is that unfortunately, it happened again recently at the same site, but this time the perpetrators engaged in a different strategy.
How?
They verbally harassed the women before they even entered the compound outside in the yard when they were attempting to park.
When you bring down a government on the basis of corruption, there should be zero tolerance for any kind of corruption in your own organisation.
Did you report this to the party’s leadership?
Yes. An investigation was launched, but as I said, nothing has been said about the incidents—not even an acknowledgement—nor were the perpetrators asked to apologise.
Based on the inconclusive resolution of this issue, I am forced to believe that there is no willingness to address this racial situation in the PNM.
Why are you so upset over this particular matter?
Simple, Clevon. Racism is the worst of the social diseases and the one that can lead a society right on the road to self-destruction.
Before starting this interview, Dr Gopaul-McNicol, you were telling me about a ten per cent concept. Can you elaborate on this?
Yes. To put it as succinctly as I can with your limited space, [deep breath] it was felt by the black elite in America in the 1940s to early 1950s, that in order to best address the needs of their community, it was first necessary to limit the professional, economic and educational opportunities for the majority—90 per cent.
And?
In other words, they had to manage the majority of people, and to do that, they had to ensure that only ten per cent of the blacks attained real economic, professional and educational success, because if too many people attained success, there would be too many demands on the public purse.
A number of Caribbean scholars, who later became political leaders in their respective countries, were educated in America, including our first prime minister Dr Eric Williams, and most likely were part of these discussions.
What are you getting at?
[A broad smile]. Many of them may have well endorsed this type of thinking. The bottom line is the result is, indeed, the same, whether it is called welfare or URP.
Wait! Are you subtly referring to the Cepep and URP, which critics have accused the party of deliberately implementing to keep that section of the PNM supporters in a dependency state?
[Resolute tone]. Exactly. URP was supposed to temporarily alleviate unemployment, but it has now become a crippling effect on this society and has created a sense of dependency on the ruling party.
Imagine people killing each other for $500 every two weeks, and now this smart card thing like food stamps. But while they sound good, think about it.
This thing getting really nice, eh?
What are the eligibility criteria for this? A person must make less than $1,000, I believe, and they must have a certain amount of family members to support.
This is the politics of disempowerment versus empowerment.
Once you have poor people, they would never be able to question you, because they are not independent.
Dr Gopaul-McNicol, I understand you are not exactly an easy one, and that you did have some trouble with the constituency executive that was suspended sometime ago?
[A mischievous smile]. That is true—the problems with the executive, that is—and we call them the gang of eight.
It started with the gang of eight who, because of principled positions I took on the distribution of funds and issues of child molestation, I was expected to be silent and I said no. We are going to bring them out and address them.
Hold it, Dr Gopaul-McNicol. Child molestation?
Yes. In the constituency, and we were told to leave it alone.
Who told you that and how long ago?
Right now, I am not going to disclose it, but I dare anyone to tell me I am not speaking the truth, and I will reveal that information at the appropriate time.
Sexual?
Sexual.
Girls on girls, or boys on boys, or men on boys ?
Mainly men on boys. Top-level persons, and being a psychologist, I am privileged to have inside information and it seems to be a problem which has spanned the entire spectrum of our country.
If parents can get the affected to open up and share their experiences, that will be a good thing for this country, because politicians are also involved in this sordid situation.
As we close this little talk, Dr Gopaul-McNicol, I repeat: Are you sure you are prepared for the attacks that may come your way?
My understanding is that retaliation and vindictiveness are part of the whole political process in this country, and so I expect anything to happen, be it PNM or UNC.
The Prime Minister’s sister, Dr Petronella Manning-Alleyne, has been critical of the health sector, and she was praised as being courageous in coming forward with her observations.
So let’s see if the whistle-blower syndrome applies differently to me.
This final question, which I am sure would hold the attention of your PNM colleagues and detractors alike: what is your opinion of Winston Dookeran’s Congress of the People?
[Adjusting some papers on her table]. I have not read their policy yet, but I have heard about their political policy, which we desperately need.
I also happen to have lot of respect for Mr Dookeran. And I would like you to write that.
As a person who has been following his career for 21 years, he seems to be a person with integrity...
I am glad that someone of that nature is at the helm of that organisation.
If you are expelled, victimised ostracised, marginalised, or any kind of “ised” [laughs], would you look for a political home in COP, UNC, or whatever?
[Still laughing]. I will tell you this. I am not married, unlike many people, who’re married to a political organisation. I am married to my country, so if it is that the PNM is not the best political vehicle because of its refusal to accept its failed and flawed systems within; its refusal to protect the young people and to bring about equity in race relations, I am comfortable in saying I will seek an alternative political unit.
The point is, I will not will stay in a corrupt environment.

i remember some big pnm woman, come out on a morning show and talking about pedophile ring in the pnm.. that segment cut short, and normally they would re run the morning show inthe evening, so i didnt bother to remember who and what, would come back in the evening and get the whole thing and details. that episode was not rerun, had some other ting played in its place.
I exposed this years ago that the red government is filled with pedos and fudge packers.

Eliteauto-tuntun tried to get me off tuner for dis, stating it is hate to towards alternative communities and their live styles.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 17th, 2022, 8:26 am

a well known secret.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » May 17th, 2022, 9:21 am

zoom rader wrote:
sMASH wrote:
Sunday 1st October, 2006
Sunday Guardian
Dr Sharon Ann Gopaul-McNicol unsuccessfully fought the St Joseph constituency for the ruling People’s National Movement in 2002, during which she sung the praises of the PNM.
Today, this psychologist who has authored 13 books and is an adviser to Trade Minister Kenneth Valley, is singing a very sour note on the PNM.
She is accusing the PNM of doing nothing about racism and child sexual molestation in the party.
Q: Dr Gopaul-McNicol, are you prepared for the negative personal consequences that could befall you as a result of going public on some rather unflattering aspects of your party, the ruling People’s National Movement?
A: Clevon, yes. Oh, I know the usual things they would say like: ‘We will get you if you speak against us;’ ‘We will reveal this or that about you,’ and ‘She ain’t no true true PNM’
[In the living room at her Federation Park home on Thursday morning]. My hands are clean and, in fact, a thorough investigation was conducted on me prior to my being selected as a PNM candidate for the 2002 general election, and they came up with nothing negative whatsoever.
And that is why I feel free to do what I am doing today... telling the truth as I see it.
But if there is any political reprisal for speaking out against illegal acts of any kind, then politics, indeed, has its own morality, a statement made by Mr Panday, with which the PNM vehemently disagrees.
OK. Do you wish to start with this matter of racism you told me being manifested in the PNM?
[A serious countenance]. Yes. In all my 21 years of living abroad, (she returned home in 2002) I heard about racism, but I only experienced it live when I returned to my own country.
There was a constituency meeting (St Joseph election) of the PNM in 2004, where I saw a female group of Trinis of East Indian descent being blocked from entering the door.
They were told by female PNM stalwarts: “We taking back we party from all you Indo Trinis.”
Oh, really?
Yes. I witnessed an Indian woman being forced to duck under the hands of these women to get back to the door and outside the building. One woman fainted, another sustained a deep cut on her ankle when she was pushed out the door and fell to the floor.
These things allegedly happened in 2004; why did you wait until only now to come forward with this terrible matter?
[A deep frown]. Clevon, because there is an investigative process in the PNM. We reported this incident immediately as it happened in 2004. In March, 2005, they launched an investigation and nothing, [emphasising this word] nothing came out of it.
Yes. And what is even worse is that unfortunately, it happened again recently at the same site, but this time the perpetrators engaged in a different strategy.
How?
They verbally harassed the women before they even entered the compound outside in the yard when they were attempting to park.
When you bring down a government on the basis of corruption, there should be zero tolerance for any kind of corruption in your own organisation.
Yes. An investigation was launched, but as I said, nothing has been said about the incidents—not even an acknowledgement—nor were the perpetrators asked to apologise.
Based on the inconclusive resolution of this issue, I am forced to believe that there is no willingness to address this racial situation in the PNM.
Simple, Clevon. Racism is the worst of the social diseases and the one that can lead a society right on the road to self-destruction.
Before starting this interview, Dr Gopaul-McNicol, you were telling me about a ten per cent concept. Can you elaborate on this?
Yes. To put it as succinctly as I can with your limited space, [deep breath] it was felt by the black elite in America in the 1940s to early 1950s, that in order to best address the needs of their community, it was first necessary to limit the professional, economic and educational opportunities for the majority—90 per cent.
And?
In other words, they had to manage the majority of people, and to do that, they had to ensure that only ten per cent of the blacks attained real economic, professional and educational success, because if too many people attained success, there would be too many demands on the public purse.
A number of Caribbean scholars, who later became political leaders in their respective countries, were educated in America, including our first prime minister Dr Eric Williams, and most likely were part of these discussions.
What are you getting at?
[A broad smile]. Many of them may have well endorsed this type of thinking. The bottom line is the result is, indeed, the same, whether it is called welfare or URP.
Wait! Are you subtly referring to the Cepep and URP, which critics have accused the party of deliberately implementing to keep that section of the PNM supporters in a dependency state?
[Resolute tone]. Exactly. URP was supposed to temporarily alleviate unemployment, but it has now become a crippling effect on this society and has created a sense of dependency on the ruling party.
Imagine people killing each other for $500 every two weeks, and now this smart card thing like food stamps. But while they sound good, think about it.
What are the eligibility criteria for this? A person must make less than $1,000, I believe, and they must have a certain amount of family members to support.
Once you have poor people, they would never be able to question you, because they are not independent.
Dr Gopaul-McNicol, I understand you are not exactly an easy one, and that you did have some trouble with the constituency executive that was suspended sometime ago?
[A mischievous smile]. That is true—the problems with the executive, that is—and we call them the gang of eight.
It started with the gang of eight who, because of principled positions I took on the distribution of funds and issues of child molestation, I was expected to be silent and I said no. We are going to bring them out and address them.
Right now, I am not going to disclose it, but I dare anyone to tell me I am not speaking the truth, and I will reveal that information at the appropriate time.
Sexual?
Sexual.
Mainly men on boys. Top-level persons, and being a psychologist, I am privileged to have inside information and it seems to be a problem which has spanned the entire spectrum of our country.
If parents can get the affected to open up and share their experiences, that will be a good thing for this country, because politicians are also involved in this sordid situation.
As we close this little talk, Dr Gopaul-McNicol, I repeat: Are you sure you are prepared for the attacks that may come your way?
My understanding is that retaliation and vindictiveness are part of the whole political process in this country, and so I expect anything to happen, be it PNM or UNC.
The Prime Minister’s sister, Dr Petronella Manning-Alleyne, has been critical of the health sector, and she was praised as being courageous in coming forward with her observations.
This final question, which I am sure would hold the attention of your PNM colleagues and detractors alike: what is your opinion of Winston Dookeran’s Congress of the People?
[Adjusting some papers on her table]. I have not read their policy yet, but I have heard about their political policy, which we desperately need.
I also happen to have lot of respect for Mr Dookeran. And I would like you to write that.
As a person who has been following his career for 21 years, he seems to be a person with integrity...
If you are expelled, victimised ostracised, marginalised, or any kind of “ised” [laughs], would you look for a political home in COP, UNC, or whatever?
[Still laughing]. I will tell you this. I am not married, unlike many people, who’re married to a political organisation. I am married to my country, so if it is that the PNM is not the best political vehicle because of its refusal to accept its failed and flawed systems within; its refusal to protect the young people and to bring about equity in race relations, I am comfortable in saying I will seek an alternative political unit.

i remember some big pnm woman, come out on a morning show and talking about pedophile ring in the pnm.. that segment cut short, and normally they would re run the morning show inthe evening, so i didnt bother to remember who and what, would come back in the evening and get the whole thing and details. that episode was not rerun, had some other ting played in its place.
I exposed this years ago that the red government is filled with pedos and fudge packers.

Eliteauto-tuntun tried to get me off tuner for dis, stating it is hate to towards alternative communities and their live styles.
I have some free time atm. Show proof of this. Don't try to pin it on a dead man either, show proof or take a time out

sMASH
TunerGod

Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby sMASH » May 17th, 2022, 9:23 am

Rowley asking fur the report too..

Wait...

Rowley, is dat u?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 17th, 2022, 9:42 am

eliteauto wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
sMASH wrote:
Sunday 1st October, 2006
Sunday Guardian
Oh, really?
How?
And?
What are you getting at?
Sexual?
Sexual.

I have some free time atm. Show proof of this. Don't try to pin it on a dead man either, show proof or take a time out
Like you forget you sent me warning messages on tuner to desist on men on men actions and pedos. Threatening to ban me cause the alternative community sees it as hate speech.

Doh play these nasty games , i should have snapped shot that msg
Last edited by zoom rader on May 17th, 2022, 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 17th, 2022, 9:47 am

Did we miss anything
FB_IMG_1652795230719.jpg

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » May 17th, 2022, 9:51 am

zoom rader wrote:
eliteauto wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
sMASH wrote:
Sunday 1st October, 2006
Sunday Guardian
Oh, really?
How?
And?
What are you getting at?
Sexual?
Sexual.

Like you forget you sent me warning messages on tuner to desist on men on men and pedos. Threatening to ban me cause the alternative community sees it as hate speech.

I have the messages I'll post it when I get to the office. If it doesn't line up with your story a vacation may be necessary to get your brain settled. Mental health is very important

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 17th, 2022, 9:58 am

eliteauto wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
eliteauto wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
sMASH wrote:
Sunday 1st October, 2006
Sunday Guardian
Oh, really?
How?
And?
What are you getting at?
Sexual?
Sexual.

Like you forget you sent me warning messages on tuner to desist on men on men and pedos. Threatening to ban me cause the alternative community sees it as hate speech.

I have the messages I'll post it when I get to the office. If it doesn't line up with your story a vacation may be necessary to get your brain settled. Mental health is very important
There are other post where you tired to protect the men on men action crew.

Wat u gonna ban me cause u protect these men on men by threatening me ?

As usual full ah shitt a taxi driver as you claimed that has an office. Man pulling bull but has to go his office

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » May 17th, 2022, 10:36 am

hover11 wrote:Did we miss anything FB_IMG_1652795230719.jpg

Purely coincidentally, $1.8 million is an OJT's gross for a 3 year placement if they had a $50K/mth salary.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » May 17th, 2022, 10:47 am

zoom rader wrote:
eliteauto wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
eliteauto wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
sMASH wrote:
Sunday 1st October, 2006
Sunday Guardian
Oh, really?
How?
And?
What are you getting at?
Sexual?
Sexual.

There are other post where you tired to protect the men on men action crew.

Wat u gonna ban me cause u protect these men on men by threatening me ?

As usual full ah shitt a taxi driver as you claimed that has an office. Man pulling bull but has to go his office
You have nothing to be concerned about, ent you're speaking the truth? Look at your claim made above, ent that and all the other claims you make about me and my family are true ? Nothing to worry about bro

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 19th, 2022, 11:41 pm

CPO dish out some savage numbers for the PSA

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 20th, 2022, 1:06 am

Rouse some rabble to keep the masses occupied and distracted.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 20th, 2022, 6:20 am

So gas went up by 100% since 2015 but salaries going up by 1%??? 1+1=11?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 20th, 2022, 9:06 am

Pedophiles
Nepotism
Murder
?????.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 20th, 2022, 9:18 am

The_Honourable wrote:CPO dish out some savage numbers for the PSA

Shameless !! But what people expect ? Allya continue to vote pnm , like rollingstock said at least the venes get lube before they are fked

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 20th, 2022, 9:37 am

Now everybody is 1%

Smiles in pain

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 20th, 2022, 10:02 am

Kamla Gave 15 percent they didn't like she , she theif too much... Pnm thieving and not even giving u sheit that's a slap in the face for everybody who were so called essential

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 20th, 2022, 12:44 pm

The entire population collecting an Akiel special.Rape without grease and silence you when you talk ..

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 20th, 2022, 12:48 pm

Protests ongoing at Mt.hope

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 20th, 2022, 1:04 pm

timelapse wrote:The entire population collecting an Akiel special.Rape without grease and silence you when you talk ..

Jeezus.

Sad but true

Cantmis
punchin NOS

Postby Cantmis » May 20th, 2022, 3:11 pm

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 20th, 2022, 4:31 pm

Steups,

Undeserved.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 20th, 2022, 5:37 pm

“take bull” - zr

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 21st, 2022, 10:50 am

Of the extra $3 billion in the Mid Term Review how will this percolate down to the ordinary citizen or that's just for Impsbert business friends for their vat refunds? I need answers

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 21st, 2022, 1:17 pm

hover11 wrote:Everything in impsbert speech will be of no consequence to the citizens who cannot pay bills, taxi fares, buy a full tank of gas, afford a mortgage or buy food. “1 billion plus profit” is a drip in the oil well compared to what BP and Shell etc is stealing while red government politicians are playing tic tac toe with a economy pegged on whether oil prices look good one day or the other and importing instead of refining and therefore the cause of foreign exchange shortages. Short term feel good policies can only last so long especially when you are clueless . Feel good about paying bills that should naturally be paid and giving your big business friends vat rebates etc, it will not save you come Election Day.

Diseased looking Impsy talking up in he MC again :roll:
Imagine talking about high ammonia and methanol prices being more beneficial, as proposed in the Poten and Partners Natural Gas Optimization Report, and patting yuh stink nasty looking self and yuh corrupt, thieving, and now paedophile enabling LFD RFD PNM, while this week curtailments forced plants on the Pt. Lisas Estate to stop operations for the SECOND straight week. What is Black Massa JUHN Scarfy response? "Who hah de report?" "Ah want dem tuh charge somebody!" :roll:

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 21st, 2022, 7:40 pm

Lol and they want us to take 2 percent. Hear na impsbert hadda burn in hell inno
FB_IMG_1653176282998.jpg

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » May 21st, 2022, 7:42 pm

Wdmc a CPO does do to get that kinda pay

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 21st, 2022, 7:45 pm

goalpost wrote:Wdmc a CPO does do to get that kinda pay
Bull everyone else

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » May 21st, 2022, 8:17 pm

hover11 wrote:Lol and they want us to take 2 percent. Hear na impsbert hadda burn in hell inno
FB_IMG_1653176282998.jpg
He's just one person vs the thousands in the public service. Should we take the 3 billion extra revenue to pay higher salaries and backpay? What will happen when the oil price drops back down? How will we sustain the new salary levels. Because there is nothing in place to increase productivity or earn extra revenue. So in the next couple of years, the public service will be complaining again... and the taxpayers feeling the brunt.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 21st, 2022, 9:09 pm

wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:Lol and they want us to take 2 percent. Hear na impsbert hadda burn in hell inno
FB_IMG_1653176282998.jpg
He's just one person vs the thousands in the public service. Should we take the 3 billion extra revenue to pay higher salaries and backpay? What will happen when the oil price drops back down? How will we sustain the new salary levels. Because there is nothing in place to increase productivity or earn extra revenue. So in the next couple of years, the public service will be complaining again... and the taxpayers feeling the brunt.
So public servants must get next to nothing yet you want efficient and good service when you want to access public services LOL. Yall funny yes you realize when not if they strike this country shuts down right or the private sector gonna carry the economy....I'll wait

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”