Re: Vanna Vee missing

Postby st7 » January 27th, 2022, 6:15 pm

big talk on the internet

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » January 27th, 2022, 6:42 pm

MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:There are members who insult and wish worst on me like max and mero, but ultimately there is a life outside tuner.

Plain talk, if the girl was not attractive nun of allyuh would have cared

Slim,

We are hard on you only because you need help.

You are obese and you have the thinking of a rapist and you constantly make your hate for women known. You have no respect for the Muslim religion and it’s followers.

Mero is a good boy and wishes you well, i think….but take our criticism as motivation to change your ways.

Anyways, you are correct in a way…the attractive girls always get all the attention. Quite a few women went missing over the last few months and i heard nothing of them.

First up, I told a member here my real weight. You can find the post. You call me obese based on some imaginary obsession.

I have no respect for a religion that wantonly murders and disrespect other faiths and cultures. I have no respect for terrorism and the fact that moderates have not pushed out the extremists, means they are in league with them. And they should all be painted with the same brush.

All are equal and women don't deserve some special protection. You white knights are the biggest rapists around

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » January 27th, 2022, 6:44 pm

MaxPower wrote:^ jeezus crice Blaze….

I want these disgusting pests dead and dead painfully.

When is society going to fight back?

Must we take matters into our own hands?

The day i ketch a rapist…i will film it and social media will see how to deal with these animals.

i wish covid mutated to infect these ppl and make them feel the same pain they inflicted.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 27th, 2022, 9:03 pm

All this and some of us busy playing r@perman vibe zesser music.This place has already reached hell in a hand basket

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » January 27th, 2022, 10:20 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:
antlind wrote:
S_2NR wrote:
It was reported that Leslie Ann Girod was raped and bludgeoned to death and her baby, Gregg, who was six months old at the time, was decapitated.
James, who had his throat slit survived the attack.

So this is not something you hear happening everyday, why were they targeted in the first place?
This aint your regular murder/robbery/rape story.

I think they were in the wrong place at the wrong time, and became easy prey for these two criminals. This was a really sad story, and the current story is equally sad.

What? This happens very often. It is just that the mainstream news don't go into such detail and leave people to conclude it was a domestic/land issue.

Why were they targeted?
The same reason this woman and child and pregnant relative were gangraped for hours at gunpoint.

The same reason the woman in Couva had to watch her male friend chopped and killed in front of her WHILE she was being gangraped and having her breasts mutilated.

The same reason the taxi man had to swim for his life, only for the 2 cockroaches to wait for him to return to land to kill him.
The same reason Andrea Bharatt was targeted.
The same reason Belcon and other pest like "Cyclops" - the sex pest with the eye tattoo

Wrong place and wrong time?
Tell that to the 13 year old that was gangraped in Couva while fast asleep in her own home. (I can confirm one of the pests was killed a year later)
Or the Mother and daughter from the soe rape fast asleep in their own during curfew.
Or the thousands of other cases.

Some "people" think it is their god-given right to act like this.

What were the outcome of these cases?

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » January 28th, 2022, 12:25 pm

Trinidad is the sh1thole of the CAribbean, our crime rates and peoples outright Ignorance and itching for violence is now at an all time high.
Our first reaction to everything is thoughts of violence and ignorance.
Sad, our gangs having outright war on the streets in public, police force obviously incapable of dealing with them, out authorities lack the balls to put things in place to detain and JAIL gang members , and KNOWN gang members at that.
Corruption levels so high involving top officials, govt people and big businessmen.

What else can happen in this nasty st1nk1ng island?

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » January 28th, 2022, 5:51 pm

I will try to find the exact articles, but it kinda hard because some of them papers delete the actual articles after a few years and just leave the headline with 404 error.

The_Honourable wrote:What were the outcome of these cases?

Blaze d Chalice wrote:Why were they targeted?
The same reason the woman in Couva had to watch her male friend chopped and killed in front of her WHILE she was being gangraped and having her breasts mutilated.I think both fellas were sentenced to some years (not life) and the mother of the dead victim described them as animals/monsters in the news article.

The same reason the taxi man had to swim for his life, only for the 2 cockroaches to wait for him to return to land to kill him.
This was a couple. I don't know what became of the man, but the woman went to jail living off taxpayers money and even entered some prison competition and won
The same reason Andrea Bharatt was targeted.
The same reason Belcon and other pest like "Cyclops" - the sex pest with the eye tattoo.
Belcont - dead. "Cyclops" was held a few years ago, but not for murder, so most likely out on bail raping as usual - Chag people might need to confirm.

Tell that to the 13 year old that was gangraped in Couva while fast asleep in her own home.
I don't think anyone was arrested in connection, but the child/family was known to many in the area and someone must have talked, because about a year later 2 people were shot dead in Couva. I know for a fact one of the dead pests was shot. It was in one of the previous years murder threads. But I can't say if the other one was child-rapist no.2

Keeping these 2 separate, but mildly interesting is that both cases, the children were 17.
Is like these sex cockroaches HAVE to rape them before 18 and with family members present.
Maybe that is what they practise in their own homes?
Or the Mother and daughter from the soe rape fast asleep in their own during curfew.
Remember for this case, Kamla cried on the news that she will see that rape is a non-bailable offense?
All the headlines say "No Bail" yet barely 2 or 3 years pass and these fellas out like nothing happen.

Rapist1 cried and said he was sorry - granted bail
Rapist2 mammy and sister cried for the safety of their son in jail - granted bail
Rapist3- the Leader - cried and said he has a young daughter to see about - granted bail (Ironically)
Was last seen zessing and operating the maxi like normal. He is even allowed to be in proximity of school children and pick them up in the maxi. Allegedly raped 2 more children before 2016.
Was congratulated by friends and family and told how he is "Good looking"
Even had the audacity to post a picture for everyone to see hugging his daughter and caption some kinda chit like "daddy's little angel " and "if anybody interfere with she-" or some kinda rubbish like that.

Mind you this was not their first or last child-gang-rape. These same 3 fellas +2 more used to go around targeting and raping specific type of children in the Chaguanas area. One of their victims even received anonymous online threats years later, so most likely they never stopped. Maybe each went solo, or made different groups.

As for this case, I think only one guy was charged and the other 2 free. I can't find the article.
The same reason this woman and child and pregnant relative were gangraped for hours at gunpoint.

The "aggravating factors" :sick: :sick: :sick:
I had also read the "Trial Judge" was Volney and he also described them as "Monsters."
I thought the news said it was 25 years, but court documents say 30 years and 20 strokes.

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » January 28th, 2022, 5:54 pm

Trinidad is a place where you deal with your own stress...

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » January 28th, 2022, 7:58 pm

gastly369 wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:I find it surprising the family lay out the depression narrative. She real enjoy her life and check out on her own terms I guess.
It's similar to a person we know on 2nr but deep down he's a marshmallow...

As said happy on the outside and sad on the inside.

Rip nevertheless

talking about me or mr mohammed?

I not depressed, just fedup with people. Mental illness is real and its an issue that didn't get the attention it needed. Laws have been amended but like people afraid to face the court. Seems most are afraid to speak up because they cant defend themselves if things go south.

Quite a few people did follow up on my case to find out the outcome and attempt to follow suit. Yesterday was the hearing, as painful as it is, it had to be done. Putting a parent before the court is something many will frown upon and label you as disrespectful unless it comes to them or their own, only then they try to get it sorted out.

Its not me alone notice it, but this type of behavior seems prevalent from Indo Trinidadians that participated in substance abuse for decades. Take a drink for everything and chain smoke. Now they aged, they are paranoid, delusional and barely even know themselves. Outsiders just exploit the situation to see what they can get a leave while everything deteriorates.

Who do I blame? Myself, because I have enough sense to know when something wrong coupled with the foresight of whats to come. I did what I have to do and will try my best to assist the rest to get it done. I ignored and lets things get to this stage without acting,

The he say and she say where everyone have an opinion, let everybody haul dey MC. Because when things pass the point of no return all they does come back and say is "you were right, but why didn't you do something or say something".

If its not an outcome from substance abuse and its something hereditary then its wise to look into it and find the cause because next generation is us.

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » January 28th, 2022, 8:50 pm

Monday is the autopsy

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » January 28th, 2022, 8:55 pm

@nerve
^^ was not directed to you sir...
As a person ik that confidential things for u and sensitive matter nothing I would bring to 2nr and the public forums
bro I do hope tings work out

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 29th, 2022, 8:38 am

We live in a society where you have to be tough and resilient.

When caroni was closed, suicides and attempted suicides raised dramatically. Recently it's started happening again.

Major shifts in society can cause epidemics of depression and mental fatigue.

Tik tock and it's like helps to bolster fantasies of lavish living and happiness. In reality it's a show.

But attractive girl like her would have coasted through life, what stress she could have had?

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » January 29th, 2022, 8:48 am

matr1x wrote:We live in a society where you have to be tough and resilient.

When caroni was closed, suicides and attempted suicides raised dramatically. Recently it's started happening again.

Major shifts in society can cause epidemics of depression and mental fatigue.

Tik tock and it's like helps to bolster fantasies of lavish living and happiness. In reality it's a show.

But attractive girl like her would have coasted through life, what stress she could have had?

Her grandmother just died ?employment is difficult . The world in general is tougher in this pandemic . Just because she showing all them videos and popularity means she can pay all bills. Basically you saying she should have mArried herself off ?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 29th, 2022, 9:25 am

She was on a different wave length if you followed her social media in the past several years.

If you search her name on social media you will see many of the old posts and realize that this wasn't surprising.

She check out of this life on her own terms.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 29th, 2022, 9:26 am

Not marry herself off. People die all the time.

But in general girls like that have a very easy time and feed off the attention. I doubt the parents are to blame. Perhaps if they were more attentive and imposed some discipline, she would have had a much different outcome.

The aunt called them to come for her. Sounds like she was a problem child who was spoilt enough that there were issues.

The world keeps on spinning

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 29th, 2022, 9:38 am

matr1x wrote:But attractive girl like her would have coasted through life, what stress she could have had?

Slim,

Not all attractive girls “coast through” life.

You assume that all attractive girls have it nice but you do not know what they really go through.

Alot of guys, as yourself, who are constantly rejected by women especially the pretty ones feel that these women can get any man they want and happiness is easy to come by. Even the rich and famous go through stress and depression.

Everyone has their own problems Slim, some are more affected than others.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » January 29th, 2022, 10:08 am

MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:But attractive girl like her would have coasted through life, what stress she could have had?

Slim,

You assume that all attractive girls have it nice but you do not know what they really go through.

Alot of guys, as yourself, who are constantly rejected by women especially the pretty ones feel that these women can get any man they want and happiness is easy to come by. Even the rich and famous go through stress and depression.

Was the family Rich ? It’s not the only thing in life but as you said men assume the pretty face means life is set and boy are they wrong

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 29th, 2022, 10:15 am

Oh boo hoo. Rich girl discovers life isn't all shiz and giggles and is depressed.

And she had it way better than most.

Imagine you working for not great pay and your employer decided to hire illegals for less pay and you on the breadline. That's real depression. She ass was too happy.

Perhaps doing work and being productive would have been a better course of action for her

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 29th, 2022, 10:16 am

Kenjo wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Slim,

Was the family Rich ? It’s not the only thing in life but as you said men assume the pretty face means life is set and boy are they wrong

You would be surprised how easy they glide through life. And stuff that's no stress for us, becomes a burden to them

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » January 29th, 2022, 10:19 am

matr1x wrote:Oh boo hoo. Rich girl discovers life isn't all shiz and giggles and is depressed.

Imagine you working for not great pay and your employer decided to hire illegals for less pay and you on the breadline. That's real depression. She ass was too happy.

Perhaps doing work and being productive would have been a better course of action for her
Matr1x I suggest you take some time off from tuner and let your mind recover itself.

Going down a bad path buddy.

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » January 29th, 2022, 10:21 am

matr1x wrote:Oh boo hoo. Rich girl discovers life isn't all shiz and giggles and is depressed.

U was born a tuntun or yu does practice?

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » January 29th, 2022, 10:28 am

a troll will do anything for attention

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » January 29th, 2022, 11:01 am

I was wondering how long it would take for matrix to show his true colors once again but like clockwork he doesn't disappoint

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 29th, 2022, 11:07 am

wtf wrote:

Matr1x I suggest you take some time off from tuner and let your mind recover itself.

Going down a bad path buddy.

Leave him widdy,

Pretty girls left a permanent scar on this little boy’s puny little heart.

Some of the richest people in the world turn to suicide for reasons we may never know. But all Slim sees is looks and gender.

Yuh see, unattractive people feel that those better looking are superior. It’s a psychological thing and they automatically feel they get all the action and happiness while the ugly ducklings stay home and sulking with no date for the Prom.

Jealousy kicks in full force and the worse thoughts and assumptions come to mind.

Being rich and famous isn’t everything.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » January 29th, 2022, 12:21 pm

Whatever stress she was going through and however she died, RIP to her and condolences to the family.
Let's keep the dotish talk for threads designed for it, and spare a thought for the immense stress the father must surely be enduring right now.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 29th, 2022, 12:42 pm

Lol. Look at the white knight crybabies roll in.

Life is hard. Get over it. Or get therapy.

Grow up.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » January 29th, 2022, 12:47 pm

matr1x wrote:Lol. Look at the white knight crybabies roll in.

Grow up.

If that is directed at me, it just confirms your stupid, wanna to be tough guy moronic attitude on an anonymous forum by dragging a woman's name through the mud.
Maybe you should grow down, because the fat cells seem to be squeezing the sense from you head :roll:

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 29th, 2022, 12:54 pm

De Dragon wrote:
matr1x wrote:Lol. Look at the white knight crybabies roll in.

Grow up.

If that is directed at me, it just confirms your stupid, wanna to be tough guy moronic attitude on an anonymous forum by dragging a woman's name through the mud.
Maybe you should grow down, because the fat cells seem to be squeezing the sense from you head :roll:

No. It's directed at MaxPower aka stale doubles.

I am not trolling but injecting reality. If she wasn't attractive, none of you would care. And from her social media posts, she was living the high life. If she was a he and not attractive, none of you would have even made a topic.

Max has repeatedly attacked my appearance based on no facts. I am sure he has reported me, and run like the little woman he is.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » January 29th, 2022, 1:08 pm

K74T wrote:The 30-year-old woman was last seen at her aunt’s villa at about 5 pm on Tuesday.

During the search Girod’s clothes—a track pants and a sweater was found neatly folded and placed along a trail. At about midday her body was discovered.

At the scene Girod’s father, James was inconsolable.

Girod’s father was a survivor of a brutal attack on himself and his family in the 1980s.

“But knowing what the family went through that death is real hard and a real shocker to all of us. We didn’t really know that Mr Girod had a big daughter until this news here,” he added.

It was reported that James Girod lost his wife and child in a kidnap and murder incident back in the 1980s.

It was reported that Leslie Ann Girod was raped and bludgeoned to death and her baby, Gregg, who was six months old at the time, was decapitated.

James, who had his throat slit survived the attack.

He said, “What makes it harder is that I’m wondering how he (James) is going to take that knowing what he went through in the past because it’s like a double whammy for him.”

“I knew Vanna as a very talented young lady, vivacious, that’s how I knew her,” Jeffers added.

Girod lived with her grandparents in Maraval and was believed to be going through a period of depression and had gone to Tobago on Saturday to spend time with her aunt.

https://www.cnc3.co.tt/vanna-found-dead-near-beach-in-tobago/

People yapping poison inside here and overlooking the most important aspects of this tragedy.

Vanna was born around 1991. Can anyone imagine what it must have been like for her growing up? Do we know if her father was ever given / offered / sought counselling for the rape and murder of his wife and child before she was born?

How did that affect her upbringing? Depression is a serious mental illness that can arise from any number of circumstances.

I have a neighbour whose big son (age 34) put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger because of depression.

Depression is more widespread that you know. Just like poverty.

God alone knows what sufferings and torture lay behind that smile.
Last edited by bluefete on January 29th, 2022, 1:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 29th, 2022, 1:17 pm

Ohhhh, so that was the family. We had heard about that in school. The last name didn't connect.

Another situation where crime destroys. There were stories floating about the family, but it's not something to be discussed here.

Look it is a tragedy for sure. But tuners here have always been sometimish in how they address tragedy. And unleash personal attacks while lamenting that no empathy is being shown.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”