TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

NEED ADVICE. Ownership of a Mercedes Benz

BMW, Mercedes, Mini, Audi, Peugeot, Renault, VW, Rover, Volvo, Porsche, Jaguar etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

h3llh3x
Ricer

NEED ADVICE. Ownership of a Mercedes Benz

Postby h3llh3x » August 2nd, 2020, 12:58 am

Good Day,

I've been wanting a Mercedes for quite some time and my tribulations have finally paid off. I've been looking at the C220d foreign used from the UK (14896 KM) , but before I make this commitment, I'll like to hear from the community (owners of Mercedes) of their reliability, maintenance and any other information that you deem fit to advise.

Thank you in advance.

hoverauto
Sweet on this forum

Re: NEED ADVICE. Ownership of a Mercedes Benz

Postby hoverauto » August 26th, 2020, 8:57 am

h3llh3x wrote:Good Day,

I've been wanting a Mercedes for quite some time and my tribulations have finally paid off. I've been looking at the C220d foreign used from the UK (14896 KM) , but before I make this commitment, I'll like to hear from the community (owners of Mercedes) of their reliability, maintenance and any other information that you deem fit to advise.

Thank you in advance.

Hey, I’m getting mine next Friday, buying local used. I’ll let you know how it goes.

I tried getting info on Trinituner as well, no replies, so I know how you feel. Lol

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 26th, 2020, 9:47 am

h3llh3x
Ricer

Postby h3llh3x » October 16th, 2020, 2:36 pm

hoverauto wrote:

Thank you in advance.

Hey, I’m getting mine next Friday, buying local used. I’ll let you know how it goes.

I tried getting info on Trinituner as well, no replies, so I know how you feel. Lol

How has ownership been so far ?

Kinge2000
Riding on 13's

Postby Kinge2000 » December 1st, 2020, 5:37 am

great car. Do you have mechanic who can source parts nearby then no issue. If not, parts can be expensive to import if needed but they usually last v long time brother

hoverauto
Sweet on this forum

Postby hoverauto » December 28th, 2020, 7:21 pm

h3llh3x wrote:
hoverauto wrote:

Thank you in advance.

How has ownership been so far ?

Great actually. One small issue with the car which was solved very easily by my mechanic. The hardest part was waiting for the part to arrive and be cleared in customs.

Other than that, no issues. I love the car. Sporty enough for me when I feel like driving aggressive , and nice and quiet and comfortable inside when I want.

Just wish I could access all the features of the car here. The maps function doesn’t work and I can’t get the Mercedes app to work.

Advertisement

Return to “EURO”