TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

review on Audi A4 (B8)

BMW, Mercedes, Mini, Audi, Peugeot, Renault, VW, Rover, Volvo, Porsche, Jaguar etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

matthewb
Ricer
Posts: 17
Joined: November 20th, 2011, 12:16 pm

review on Audi A4 (B8)

Postby matthewb » June 30th, 2019, 10:02 am

Any reviews on Audi A4 2013-2014 models. Interested in purchasing one but want to know if any known issues as well as good mechanics for Audi who wont hit prices high as the firm etc.

User avatar
mad
Sweet on this forum
Posts: 296
Joined: October 19th, 2006, 8:55 pm
Location: Global

Re: review on Audi A4 (B8)

Postby mad » July 26th, 2019, 9:40 pm

matthewb wrote:Any reviews on Audi A4 2013-2014 models. Interested in purchasing one but want to know if any known issues as well as good mechanics for Audi who wont hit prices high as the firm etc.



Great vehicle. Very fast for a 1.8T.
Parts cheap on ebay and amazon.
Interestingly very economical considering its a turbo vehicle.
have one for sale if you are interested.
Will hook you up with a mechanic too.

critical_units
Riding on 13's
Posts: 2
Joined: February 9th, 2013, 10:44 am

Re: review on Audi A4 (B8)

Postby critical_units » August 29th, 2019, 9:17 am

Any good mechanic for the 2012 audi A4?

User avatar
mad
Sweet on this forum
Posts: 296
Joined: October 19th, 2006, 8:55 pm
Location: Global

Re: review on Audi A4 (B8)

Postby mad » September 2nd, 2019, 11:06 am

Anand in Couva
Rennie in Debe

User avatar
blackcivic
Ricer
Posts: 27
Joined: June 1st, 2007, 12:58 pm
Location: north,central & south
Contact:

Re: review on Audi A4 (B8)

Postby blackcivic » February 15th, 2020, 4:22 pm

mad wrote:Anand in Couva
Rennie in Debe
My experience with Rennie in Debe is that he is a conartis......

User avatar
mad
Sweet on this forum
Posts: 296
Joined: October 19th, 2006, 8:55 pm
Location: Global

Re: review on Audi A4 (B8)

Postby mad » February 19th, 2020, 7:36 am

blackcivic wrote:
mad wrote:Anand in Couva
Rennie in Debe
My experience with Rennie in Debe is that he is a conartis......


Yes. I experience it myself.

User avatar
Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator
Posts: 16511
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 8:07 am
Location: playing with above and below
Contact:

Re: review on Audi A4 (B8)

Postby Dave » February 19th, 2020, 8:50 am

Anand in Aranguez is a good fella going on the limited dealings I have had with him

User avatar
redrum
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 181
Joined: October 30th, 2008, 3:16 pm
Location: Underground !!!

Re: review on Audi A4 (B8)

Postby redrum » August 12th, 2020, 9:37 am

What about david in ramai trace debe? Is ge any good for these cars?
mad wrote:
blackcivic wrote:
mad wrote:Anand in Couva
Rennie in Debe
My experience with Rennie in Debe is that he is a conartis......


Yes. I experience it myself.

Advertisement

Return to “EURO”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests