Forums

Show us your BJ!

MAZDA People United - it continues here

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

FullStop
punchin NOS

Re: Show us your BJ!

Postby FullStop » June 21st, 2013, 9:16 am

had to leave, a promise is a promise...dont make them easy, dont break them easy...

biking_pro5
Street 2NR

Postby biking_pro5 » June 23rd, 2013, 9:33 pm

ShaqThom
Sweet on this forum

Postby ShaqThom » June 23rd, 2013, 11:32 pm

biking_pro5 wrote:Image

biking pro5 stupid ques.... are you an international 2nr?

libra
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby libra » June 23rd, 2013, 11:42 pm

i hear ya ghost ..... he from farren shaqthorn ..canada

ShaqThom
Sweet on this forum

Postby ShaqThom » June 24th, 2013, 1:06 pm

libra wrote:i hear ya ghost ..... he from farren shaqthorn ..canada

orhor!!!!! Well that explains it
I wanna know how this whole thread could be so chupid to believe this man actually own this car and I seeing pics with snow and thing stick up in the tyres :headbang:
mybad

biking_pro5
Street 2NR

Postby biking_pro5 » June 24th, 2013, 2:57 pm

ShaqThom wrote:
libra wrote:i hear ya ghost ..... he from farren shaqthorn ..canada

orhor!!!!! Well that explains it
I wanna know how this whole thread could be so chupid to believe this man actually own this car and I seeing pics with snow and thing stick up in the tyres :headbang:
mybad

I own the car, it just happen to live outdoors 365. Google Bikingpro5 you will find many pictures of it.

ShaqThom
Sweet on this forum

Postby ShaqThom » June 25th, 2013, 10:24 am

biking_pro5 wrote:
I own the car, it just happen to live outdoors 365. Google Bikingpro5 you will find many pictures of it.

I see this car as the one of bj benchmarkers!!! like the mother of the bj colony!!!
seriously!! I find we doh get this type of good quality vehicles down here!! they only bring the shitty versions of vehicles and we enthusiasts now have to take a basic model and try and turn it into a beast!!!! I hate trini!!!! they make things inna way that we dont get nothing good. they treat us like peasants!! while they keep their family rich!!! I wish I was around when they were manufacturing and importing these cars!!
To all the protege/323/bj owners that bought theirs foreign used or new or imported it themselves!! You are really lucky!! I hope you took good care of them cars because now I want a good one and is like looking for salt in a pack of granulated cane sugar!!!
Nothing beats the feeling of you being the 1st owner of your vehicle!! Gives you a sense of pride and happiness everytime you turn that key!! but for us we have to live with the mistakes and accidents that the "previous owner" patch up and sell us to make us feel we getting a good car!!
:x

biking_pro5
Street 2NR

Postby biking_pro5 » June 25th, 2013, 11:56 am

ShaqThom wrote:
biking_pro5 wrote:

I see this car as the one of bj benchmarkers!!! like the mother of the bj colony!!!
seriously!! I find we doh get this type of good quality vehicles down here!! they only bring the shitty versions of vehicles and we enthusiasts now have to take a basic model and try and turn it into a beast!!!! I hate trini!!!! they make things inna way that we dont get nothing good. they treat us like peasants!! while they keep their family rich!!! I wish I was around when they were manufacturing and importing these cars!!
To all the protege/323/bj owners that bought theirs foreign used or new or imported it themselves!! You are really lucky!! I hope you took good care of them cars because now I want a good one and is like looking for salt in a pack of granulated cane sugar!!!
Nothing beats the feeling of you being the 1st owner of your vehicle!! Gives you a sense of pride and happiness everytime you turn that key!! but for us we have to live with the mistakes and accidents that the "previous owner" patch up and sell us to make us feel we getting a good car!!
:x

i bought mine used with a bunch of mistakes and abuse, you just have to take your time and do as you want. All kinds of great looking BJ's in TNT i see them posted daily and the hard work that has gone into them.

Wildcard26
Riding on 16's

Postby Wildcard26 » June 25th, 2013, 1:07 pm

Wow, didn't know my car looking shitty, guess I got some more work to do with it then. I thought I did good. :P

biking_pro5
Street 2NR

Postby biking_pro5 » June 25th, 2013, 1:08 pm

Wildcard26 wrote:Wow, didn't know my car looking shitty, guess I got some more work to do with it then. I thought I did good. :P

Pfft, give up now.
Last edited by biking_pro5 on June 25th, 2013, 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShaqThom
Sweet on this forum

Postby ShaqThom » June 25th, 2013, 1:59 pm

Wildcard26 wrote:Wow, didn't know my car looking shitty, guess I got some more work to do with it then. I thought I did good. :P

dont take my words personally Wildcard!! and dont take independent samples from my quote to create an issue that really doesnt exist.
What I meant was The foreign used dealers and the new car dealers supply us with a multitude of basic model vehicles and we enthusiasts (This is where you fit in) put years of $$ and work into it to make it into a superior model of the vehicle when these models were created from factory.
and to address what I said about finding a good bj to buy locally I talking about a good stock bj!!
One that hasn't changed engine or been in an accident etc!!
Most of us that like to do mods wont really consider buying a car that is already up-to-par.
"To each his own" and everyone has an idea as to what they want their vehicle to look like so we all know that it is rare that someone would buy a car that already heavily modified to scrap it down and build it over again!!
So please dont be digging no horras!!! No offence meant here!!!

Wildcard26
Riding on 16's

Postby Wildcard26 » June 25th, 2013, 2:22 pm

ShaqThom wrote:

dont take my words personally Wildcard!! and dont take independent samples from my quote to create an issue that really doesnt exist.
What I meant was The foreign used dealers and the new car dealers supply us with a multitude of basic model vehicles and we enthusiasts (This is where you fit in) put years of $$ and work into it to make it into a superior model of the vehicle when these models were created from factory.
and to address what I said about finding a good bj to buy locally I talking about a good stock bj!!
One that hasn't changed engine or been in an accident etc!!
Most of us that like to do mods wont really consider buying a car that is already up-to-par.
"To each his own" and everyone has an idea as to what they want their vehicle to look like so we all know that it is rare that someone would buy a car that already heavily modified to scrap it down and build it over again!!
So please dont be digging no horras!!! No offence meant here!!!

Dude relax, I was just messin with you. :lol: :D 8-)

biking_pro5
Street 2NR

Postby biking_pro5 » June 26th, 2013, 10:12 am

Shaq, here are a few more pics from 2013

ShaqThom
Sweet on this forum

Postby ShaqThom » June 26th, 2013, 4:05 pm

That engine very well put away dude!! Neat and nice it looks smaller than the zl-de 1.5 tho!! I see you have coilovers with adjustable dampening and strut bar and ting!! 8-) Fancy smancy intake and aluminum radiator!! Looks really good! Gear box right?
btw what is that in the second pic?

nareshseep
punchin NOS

Postby nareshseep » June 26th, 2013, 4:43 pm

ShaqThom wrote:That engine very well put away dude!! Neat and nice it looks smaller than the zl-de 1.5 tho!! I see you have coilovers with adjustable dampening and strut bar and ting!! 8-) Fancy smancy intake and aluminum radiator!! Looks really good! Gear box right?
btw what is that in the second pic?

Shaq boi,,, daiz the flux capacitor... car does rel run with it... I have to get one for my car

ShaqThom
Sweet on this forum

Postby ShaqThom » June 26th, 2013, 4:53 pm

nareshseep wrote:
Shaq boi,,, daiz the flux capacitor... car does rel run with it... I have to get one for my car

What it does tho?

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » June 26th, 2013, 4:54 pm

That's a dry cell battery. It doesn't emit harmful fumes like normal batteries

ShaqThom
Sweet on this forum

Postby ShaqThom » June 26th, 2013, 4:59 pm

sound boy 64 wrote:That's a dry cell battery. It doesn't emit harmful fumes like normal batteries

so how does a fancy battery improve performance?

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » June 26th, 2013, 5:07 pm

Better air flow and weight distribution I'm guessing. Dunno what the owner had in mind.

Wildcard26
Riding on 16's

Postby Wildcard26 » June 26th, 2013, 6:07 pm

Sound boy is correct, it was for weight and his battery is relocated so it being smaller helps with stealth effects. Also his engine is FS-DE and Automatic. It is also one of the very few, supercharged FS-DE as well. His engine is 2.0liter as well and his A/C lines have been removed hence why it looks like it has so much space in there.

biking_pro5
Street 2NR

Postby biking_pro5 » June 26th, 2013, 8:44 pm

Wildcard26 wrote:Sound boy is correct, it was for weight and his battery is relocated so it being smaller helps with stealth effects. Also his engine is FS-DE and Automatic. It is also one of the very few, supercharged FS-DE as well. His engine is 2.0liter as well and his A/C lines have been removed hence why it looks like it has so much space in there.

yea like was mentioned its one of one Supecharged Protege5 hatch is currently driving around that i know of in the world. (2 others are being built and there are sedans). The battery in the hatch weighs in at 15Lbs with the brackets and has more then enough power to start the car, it is fully sealed and does not vent at all. By replacing the 48Lb optima i have much better corner weights and the car is balanced better on the coils and adjustable sways, not to mention it cleans up the engine bay.

ShaqThom
Sweet on this forum

Postby ShaqThom » June 26th, 2013, 10:08 pm

biking_pro5 wrote:
yea like was mentioned its one of one Supecharged Protege5 hatch is currently driving around that i know of in the world. (2 others are being built and there are sedans). The battery in the hatch weighs in at 15Lbs with the brackets and has more then enough power to start the car, it is fully sealed and does not vent at all. By replacing the 48Lb optima i have much better corner weights and the car is balanced better on the coils and adjustable sways, not to mention it cleans up the engine bay.

FS 2.0l supercharged!!!! :shock:
my goodness!! the queen of the colony indeed!!
I guess all that stuff that's missing from the engine bay is whats making the actual engine look so small!
I have something to look forward to when I come up to Canada dude!!
you ever did a dyno test? if so what results you got? top speed, torque/ HP etc?
So the two others being built that is in someone's backyard or is factory thing you speak about?

biking_pro5
Street 2NR

Postby biking_pro5 » June 27th, 2013, 12:30 pm

ShaqThom wrote:
biking_pro5 wrote:

FS 2.0l supercharged!!!! :shock:
my goodness!! the queen of the colony indeed!!
I guess all that stuff that's missing from the engine bay is whats making the actual engine look so small!
I have something to look forward to when I come up to Canada dude!!
you ever did a dyno test? if so what results you got? top speed, torque/ HP etc?
So the two others being built that is in someone's backyard or is factory thing you speak about?

no dyno for me as the closer one is 8hrs away one way that are reputable, this kit put down 160WHP at 4psi when it was installed before on a different FS-DE. The others being built are home ones nothing that a shop is doing, one is in the US the other is in Canada. I never built this car to be fast in a straight line or have a good top speed, i drive the car daily and i wanted a bit more power to make the twistys fun. Not to mention the challenge of doing something no one else had.

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » June 27th, 2013, 12:42 pm

In other words you have a ricer trailer queen

biking_pro5
Street 2NR

Postby biking_pro5 » June 27th, 2013, 1:15 pm

cinco wrote:In other words you have a ricer trailer queen

yep that has never seen a trailer in her life to go anywhere..

libra
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby libra » June 28th, 2013, 7:59 pm

rice is rice ... ice is ice

biking_pro5
Street 2NR

Postby biking_pro5 » July 2nd, 2013, 10:00 pm

Wildcard26
Riding on 16's

Postby Wildcard26 » July 3rd, 2013, 6:47 pm

[imghttp://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s164/Wildcard26/20130703_182933_zps456efb23.jpg[/img]
[imghttp://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s164/Wildcard26/20130703_183021_zpsd7478f2c.jpg[/img]

libra
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby libra » July 12th, 2013, 12:00 am

why wildcard showin off so :P

Wildcard26
Riding on 16's

Postby Wildcard26 » July 12th, 2013, 10:26 am

libra wrote:why wildcard showin off so :P

So I can give the other guys some encouragement here. :D

Advertisement