TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

CS3A Front Shocks

Mitsu Lancer, Evo, GSR, MIVEC, 4G**, GDI, Galant, Outlander, L200 Sportero/Triton etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

boost11
Street 2NR

CS3A Front Shocks

Postby boost11 » September 16th, 2013, 3:11 pm

Guys, i need some help here please, so, i own a cs3 from the firm (the "sport" model) and after a couple years, well my front shocks need replacing. So i scanned the forum here and saw on the cs thread that the lancer can use kyb excel g shocks. so i bought them, went to get them installed only to realize that they cant fit :| the mechanic showed me that the plate the spring sits on is too small on the excel g as compared to the OEM and my springs won't sit on them. so far ive checked a couple places and im not finding it. i mean they have the shocks, but they're all the same size as the excel g which wont work. In the firm, the OEM is 6000 a pair AFTER discount :oops: soo, anyone know where i might be able to find the correct size? 6000 is allootttt and milk and pampers not cheap these days LOL, thanks in advance

eekipoo
Sweet on this forum

Re: CS3A Front Shocks

Postby eekipoo » September 23rd, 2013, 8:32 pm

Shocks are very easy to get for this car i own one also. I acutally going to change shocks tomorrow or wednesday i used KYB before but i'm going tokico this time. I'll let you know how it's working and put you on the guy i bought them from.

zahir452
Street 2NR

Postby zahir452 » September 26th, 2013, 9:42 pm

u getting tokico for the large front spring or the small front spring?

venum
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz

Postby venum » September 27th, 2013, 12:45 am

deleted
Last edited by venum on May 9th, 2015, 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

eekipoo
Sweet on this forum

Postby eekipoo » October 5th, 2013, 5:31 pm

zahir452 wrote:u getting tokico for the large front spring or the small front spring?

No sure exactly what you talking about the only spring i know off is the one that come with the car i never change the springs BUT i did put in the new shocks only today actually so i think i'll wait a week or so to say how it working

road-hog
Riding on 13's

Postby road-hog » February 27th, 2017, 5:50 pm

Boost11 did you ever get the correct shocks for this ?

eekipoo
Sweet on this forum

Postby eekipoo » March 13th, 2017, 6:50 pm

Wow it been three years since i put in the tokico and well they completely dead now not bad just about years i go from them. But i thinking about going coilovers now, not really interested in lowering my car just want the firm yet smooth feel. Don't have a clue where to get the correct coil overs. want to buy them online but not sure if what i am seeing is the correct thing

Advertisement

Return to “MITSUBISHI”