TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

ZRE144G ABS & CVT Solenoid questions

It's all about 4AGE, NZE, 3SGTE, 1JZ, 2JZ etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

pmclean
Riding on 13's

ZRE144G ABS & CVT Solenoid questions

Postby pmclean » October 11th, 2020, 11:00 am

Hello Everyone,
I have a question - i own a Fielder ZRE144G and recently ABS light came on in the dash, did a scan and it said

WhatsApp Image 2020-10-11 at 9.50.13 AM.jpeg

Under ABS/VSC/TRC

C0215 Rear Speed Sensor LH Circuit

i bought a ABS wheel speed sensor and replaced, but the lights won't go away in the dash, i did the clearing of the code and even disconnected the battery, any advice?

Also, this code presented itself

P1750 Brake ECU Malfunction

The symptoms i am experiencing is that, 1st gear doesn't change on 1st try, i have to roll off slowly and then the gear change chips in, after that all over up shifting and downshifting seems fine until i come to a complete stop again.

I did some reading and it appears a Solenoid in the Transmission is bad, however i searched everywhere and it doesn't seem that the ZRE144G fielder have a Solenoid or i may be wrong

Can someone advise please on what solutions i could try

*I also searched the forums but no answer

dtopshottas
3NE 2NR for life

Re: ZRE144G ABS & CVT Solenoid questions

Postby dtopshottas » October 12th, 2020, 1:57 am

I had a similar issue with ABS and Handbrake dash lights on my NZE121. Car would not engage all the gears in the transmission. Did a scan using Techstream and the code came up as Left Rear ABS Sensor. The ECU wasn't detecting the speed from the wheel and went into "limp mode" Changed the rear hub no luck. Checked the ABS cable no luck. Then I remembered I installed a new stereo. Took it apart and a wire was pinched in the dash board. Straightened it out and the cleared the code it worked. I guess you can check all your grounds and connections.

pmclean
Riding on 13's

Re: ZRE144G ABS & CVT Solenoid questions

Postby pmclean » October 12th, 2020, 5:08 pm

Thank you for replying,
I haven't changed any stereo in the car since i got it, but i will pull it out and have a look and report back when i can

Advertisement

Return to “TOYOTA”