TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Corolla VS Axio

It's all about 4AGE, NZE, 3SGTE, 1JZ, 2JZ etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

island_boi
Riding on 13's

Corolla VS Axio

Postby island_boi » November 4th, 2019, 10:37 am

Good day tuners,
So I'm looking to get into the Toyota game soon, however I realized that the local corolla and the Japanese version looks very different. Mainly looking at the 141 model come forward, I'm leaning towards the local version in terms of looks but I have a few questions.

1. Which one is easier to get parts for? Wondering if the men who bring in foreign used parts would only have for the Japanese version.

2. Besides body parts, are the engine and suspension parts interchangeable?

3. What are the different trim levels available in both?

4. Which seems like the better car overall?

make meh care
Trinituner Peong

Re: Corolla VS Axio

Postby make meh care » November 26th, 2019, 9:07 am

island_boi wrote:Good day tuners,
So I'm looking to get into the Toyota game soon, however I realized that the local corolla and the Japanese version looks very different. Mainly looking at the 141 model come forward, I'm leaning towards the local version in terms of looks but I have a few questions.

1. Which one is easier to get parts for? Wondering if the men who bring in foreign used parts would only have for the Japanese version. The Japanese is the easiest to get . USA has body parts for the local model

2. Besides body parts, are the engine and suspension parts interchangeable? Most of the engine and suspension parts can work except the braking system for the local model

3. What are the different trim levels available in both? Do a lil research on google you will find out for the local and the japanese

4. Which seems like the better car overall?
Japanese

Advertisement

Return to “TOYOTA”