TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

3zzfe to 1zzfe engine and transmission

It's all about 4AGE, NZE, 3SGTE, 1JZ, 2JZ etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

c_r_s
Ricer

3zzfe to 1zzfe engine and transmission

Postby c_r_s » October 26th, 2018, 7:11 am

Morning people...having some issues with my 3zzfe in my nze corolla...looking to do a cha ge over to a 1zzfe as it is more readily available foreign used as well as parts are cheaper than the 3zzfe....wanted to purchase a head and block for the 1zzfe and use bk all the externals from the 3zzfe...wanted to know if that would work...also transmission issues with the 3zzfe....wanted to use the 1zzfe transmission...will that tranny work up without a problem ? Foreign used places saying it wont so i am nt sure if its jus a sales tactic or wat...any advice would be greatly appreciated....looking a minimal rewiring if necessary not a complete rewire...

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Re: 3zzfe to 1zzfe engine and transmission

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 29th, 2018, 3:00 pm

I did this exact swap approximately 3 years ago. I was advised by my mech that all I would need was the head and block of the 1zz because all the external parts from the 3zz would work. At the time I paid around $6500tt for a 1zz head and block, didn't even bother to price the 3zz..As for the tranny.......the original tranny worked well with the 1zz...my swap was done in one day at a cost of $750...

car wukking better than even as we speak...knocks on wood

turbocars1
Riding on 13's

Re: 3zzfe to 1zzfe engine and transmission

Postby turbocars1 » February 2nd, 2019, 7:42 am

hey I want a head to buy 3zz if it old its ok contact me @348-3225

Advertisement

Return to “TOYOTA”