Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods
Rock_Lee1 wrote:Hi guys, i am organizing stuff needed to buy a car at the end of the month. I am really interested in buying the axio 1.5 hybrid. So far I've read the whole thread to understand basic maintenance procedures. Have to say it was an awesome read.
Rock_Lee1 wrote:I have a couple of questions that i hope someone can answer:
1. What are general issues you can experience with axio hybrids? Axio specific issues. For instance nze corolla windows usually give problems - Really cant say that we have discovered any Axio specific issues. the biggest issue with the Fielders is that they touch badly with load, the Axio does not really have this issue.
2. What is the typical cost to service an axio hybrid? - that totally depends on what consumables you buy\brand and who you service by because different techs charge different prices.
3. What does a typical service entail? Oil change, filter, battery fan cleaning? - pretty much yes, tranny fluid and spark plugs at longer intervals,
4. Can the axio hybrid 1.5 drive up Saut Deux hill lol - never driven up there with my fielder, but I cant see why not, it should be fine. someone else who has driven up there can comment
5. I saw someone say that the 12V lv battery doesn't charge? Is this true? - False, the 12v lv is charged via the HSD system
6. In 2018 someone said that it costed about 120$ to fill. Is it safe to assume it will be about 180$-200$ now? - $160 or so with super
7. What tips can you give a first time hybrid owner. - understand your vehicle by educating yourself, understand the difference between a hybrid and a conventional car and also the similarities, protect your hv battery
frankie le boss wrote:hi i dont know if this is spoken about in the post but is it possible to install aftermarket music with subwoofer into the 165 fielder ?
venum wrote:Rock_Lee1 wrote:Hi guys, i am organizing stuff needed to buy a car at the end of the month. I am really interested in buying the axio 1.5 hybrid. So far I've read the whole thread to understand basic maintenance procedures. Have to say it was an awesome read.
happy to hear that
gundeleroy2k wrote:Getting these error codes all of a sudden sometimes the car stutter any advicescreenshot_2020-03-15-03-05-01.jpeg
Ryan197912 wrote:Quick question...corolla axio hybrid 2016 when i full up the instrument panel says i can get 710kms...is that normal?
Rock_Lee1 wrote:Finally got it! Have to say that this was the best investment ever. Got the axio 2016 hybrid. Ride is smooth, handles like a dream, quiet, lots of features, great fuel consumption, $200 premium from empty. The only complaint is that when there are 4-5 people in the car it touches those highish humps.
I got a couple of questions again hoping someone can assist:
1. Is it possible to change the language on the speedometer panel? or does it require some kind of reprogramming?
2. Car seat covers where can i get compatible and sleek looking ones? looking for a semi-leather (a bit heavy) one and not the cheap foam kinda ones. It's so hard to find compatible seat covers for this car on Amazon.
3. How do i remove the back seats? are there screws? Do i pull on the base and it should pop up? Can't find a video anywhere for this.
Ryan197912 wrote:Tuners I am new to the corolla axio hybrid drove a friend's own, and found that when driving in traffic and the engine starts it starts up rough. Is this normal?
Rock_Lee1 wrote:Anyone changed the 12v battery in the Hybrid Axio (2016) recently can you assist:
Does the Axio 12v battery have a Battery Sensor Module or only a Fume Hose Port?
What AGM brand do you suggest is good to buy?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests