TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

blacktop 20 valve HELP!!!!!

It's all about 4AGE, NZE, 3SGTE, 1JZ, 2JZ etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

taurine
Street 2NR

blacktop 20 valve HELP!!!!!

Postby taurine » March 19th, 2012, 12:25 pm

Tuners good day..

I recently purchased my first ae111 levin and i have a quick question about the blacktop engine...when i press the Aircondition button on the inside panel...it stays on for a few seconds and then begins to flash continuously while it blows only hot air through the vents.

Now, i was told that it may be a small black sensor located near the belts on the front/left side of the engine. the pic below will give u a better idea of the location of the sensor. See red circle

blacktop toyota.jpg
blacktop toyota.jpg (66.77 KiB) Viewed 1036 times

Does anybody have idea of the name of the sensor so that i can have it replaced? or any information as to where i can locate the sensor? Thank you, your help is much appreciated.

firehead..
3NE 2NR for life

Re: blacktop 20 valve HELP!!!!!

Postby firehead.. » March 22nd, 2012, 5:14 pm

Congradulations on yur purchase!!!. Car with much potential, and not only in a straight line :wink: .

Hey bro check this page. Your problem shown is sumwhere in the links on this page.
http://s15.zetaboards.com/AE111_Forum/topic/6727246/1/#new

Download both the Service manual at top of page through the link and the Full English AE111 Levin/Trueno Owners Manual 94~98 little lower don on the page.

The A/C problem is covered in the Owners Manual i think.

Great info and helpful if your a kind of a DIY kinda fella. you wont be dissapointed.

Also you should hook up to clubae111.com. There are a few local levin owners on the site as well as me and quite a few caribbean brothers.

They have these levins there like b13. Loads of info on everything including suspension set up for track.

Advertisement

Return to “TOYOTA”