TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Yinlong or Headway or AGM - need you urgent advice

(I.C.E.)In Car Entertainment - Mobile Audio and Video

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

SurvivalMode
Riding on 13's
Posts: 5
Joined: September 21st, 2021, 8:55 pm

Yinlong or Headway or AGM - need you urgent advice

Postby SurvivalMode » October 17th, 2021, 1:34 pm

I am looking to buy a battery bank either lithium e.g. Yinlong(XS) or Headway or AGM e.g northstar or XS power
i know there are man options and they are all very expensive.
So , i need you all to advice me which i should invest in. MY system is 3000WRMS (bassline)

User avatar
X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9401
Joined: April 27th, 2003, 5:54 pm
Location: St. Augustine
Contact:

Re: Yinlong or Headway or AGM - need you urgent advice

Postby X_Factor » October 17th, 2021, 10:01 pm

What voltage u charge @ and alternator amperage?

SurvivalMode
Riding on 13's
Posts: 5
Joined: September 21st, 2021, 8:55 pm

Re: Yinlong or Headway or AGM - need you urgent advice

Postby SurvivalMode » October 18th, 2021, 12:48 am

X_Factor wrote:What voltage u charge @ and alternator amperage?


voltage - 14.5
alt amp rating - 140a

User avatar
X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9401
Joined: April 27th, 2003, 5:54 pm
Location: St. Augustine
Contact:

Re: Yinlong or Headway or AGM - need you urgent advice

Postby X_Factor » October 18th, 2021, 12:18 pm

Headway...due to that charge voltage
Buy a cell or two extra to keep just incase you ever hwve a dead cell and your supplier is out of stock etc

SurvivalMode
Riding on 13's
Posts: 5
Joined: September 21st, 2021, 8:55 pm

Re: Yinlong or Headway or AGM - need you urgent advice

Postby SurvivalMode » October 18th, 2021, 3:58 pm

X_Factor wrote:Headway...due to that charge voltage
Buy a cell or two extra to keep just incase you ever hwve a dead cell and your supplier is out of stock etc



Where can i get headway to buy in trinidad ?

User avatar
X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9401
Joined: April 27th, 2003, 5:54 pm
Location: St. Augustine
Contact:

Re: Yinlong or Headway or AGM - need you urgent advice

Postby X_Factor » October 18th, 2021, 5:14 pm

Not sure

Saw someone on selling on fb

You can buy cells online
Battery hookup

SurvivalMode
Riding on 13's
Posts: 5
Joined: September 21st, 2021, 8:55 pm

Re: Yinlong or Headway or AGM - need you urgent advice

Postby SurvivalMode » October 20th, 2021, 1:27 am

X_Factor wrote:Not sure

Saw someone on selling on fb

You can buy cells online
Battery hookup



can you advise on the taxes involved ? or how to ship the cheapest way ?

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17789
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: Yinlong or Headway or AGM - need you urgent advice

Postby sMASH » October 20th, 2021, 5:41 am

What is this headway?

I know it had lithium and lithium iron phosphate lifepo4...

User avatar
X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9401
Joined: April 27th, 2003, 5:54 pm
Location: St. Augustine
Contact:

Re: Yinlong or Headway or AGM - need you urgent advice

Postby X_Factor » October 20th, 2021, 10:10 am

^ just the brand/producer of the battery--the chemistry is lifepo4

User avatar
X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9401
Joined: April 27th, 2003, 5:54 pm
Location: St. Augustine
Contact:

Re: Yinlong or Headway or AGM - need you urgent advice

Postby X_Factor » October 20th, 2021, 10:24 am

SurvivalMode wrote:
X_Factor wrote:Not sure

Saw someone on selling on fb

You can buy cells online
Battery hookup



can you advise on the taxes involved ? or how to ship the cheapest way ?



no clue, i asked seabox ( ocean freight) and they said they can bring it in small amts to avoid paying hazmat charges

my rough estimate is around 300usd shipped to miami with holders for 20 new cells

4s balancer is about 30usd off amazon

SurvivalMode
Riding on 13's
Posts: 5
Joined: September 21st, 2021, 8:55 pm

Re: Yinlong or Headway or AGM - need you urgent advice

Postby SurvivalMode » October 23rd, 2021, 12:32 am

X_Factor wrote:
SurvivalMode wrote:
X_Factor wrote:Not sure

Saw someone on selling on fb

You can buy cells online
Battery hookup



can you advise on the taxes involved ? or how to ship the cheapest way ?



no clue, i asked seabox ( ocean freight) and they said they can bring it in small amts to avoid paying hazmat charges

my rough estimate is around 300usd shipped to miami with holders for 20 new cells

4s balancer is about 30usd off amazon



which courier can you recommend for this , process as you describe ?

User avatar
X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9401
Joined: April 27th, 2003, 5:54 pm
Location: St. Augustine
Contact:

Re: Yinlong or Headway or AGM - need you urgent advice

Postby X_Factor » October 24th, 2021, 9:00 am

SEABOX--You can call them before, send pics of the product to them for them to confirm that they will bring it with no issues
most likely u doing a 4s4p bank so you would need 16cells and a couple to keep incase any goes bad

miss60march
Riding on 13's
Posts: 2
Joined: October 6th, 2014, 2:12 pm

Re: Yinlong or Headway or AGM - need you urgent advice

Postby miss60march » November 12th, 2021, 9:28 pm

X_Factor wrote:SEABOX--You can call them before, send pics of the product to them for them to confirm that they will bring it with no issues
most likely u doing a 4s4p bank so you would need 16cells and a couple to keep incase any goes bad



Can you recommend a skybox courier that can handle this for me like you described ?

Advertisement

Return to “I.C.E. / Car Audio Tech”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jay 26 and 10 guests