TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

UPS batteries.....in the automotive environment..

(I.C.E.)In Car Entertainment - Mobile Audio and Video

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

noyztoyz
I LUV THIS PLACE

Re: UPS batteries.....in the automotive environment..

Postby noyztoyz » October 28th, 2012, 2:04 pm

allyuh really want to know what it is?

is years now some powersellers on this forum getting attack and fight down from SR, since i started selling used amps 5 years ago or somn, was attack since then, with 'customers be careful' and 'customers, mr SR is here to protect u all as consumers'
when in reality all it is, is an attack on powersellers, not all powersellers, only those who dont hail SR as king of car audio and take everything he say and follow like sheep, like me,

my line of batteries does get attack every couple months from him, for years now it going on, under the false pretense he cares for customers

this is probably the last post i will make in this powerseller bash, read carefully

Mr SR and friends , there is nothing any of you all can teach me in car audio when it comes to electrical and engineering, be it batteries, battery technology, battery and car electronics engineering, alternators, wiring, nothing, nothing

Synergy show in november cars running my line of batteries gonna win every single audio category watch and see

And the big one, a car running my line of batteries gonna come, park up, turn off his engine, and crank 10000rms watts, play a whole song, and his voltage is not going to drop by even 0.1 volts.
Mr SR and friends will gather all the help in the world with all resources he wants and take all the time he wills and use all them bureau of standards certified brands with the help of his partner and he will never ever be able to replicate such

because i run things in the field of car audio electrical and u cant teach me nothing
all customers interested in these new soon to be introduced car audio electrical technologies, available nowhere else in the world can pm me
continue the powerseller bash
im out

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » October 28th, 2012, 2:39 pm

noyztoyz wrote:allyuh really want to know what it is?

is years now some powersellers on this forum getting attack and fight down from SR, since i started selling used amps 5 years ago or somn, was attack since then, with 'customers be careful' and 'customers, mr SR is here to protect u all as consumers'
when in reality all it is, is an attack on powersellers, not all powersellers, only those who dont hail SR as king of car audio and take everything he say and follow like sheep, like me,

my line of batteries does get attack every couple months from him, for years now it going on, under the false pretense he cares for customers

this is probably the last post i will make in this powerseller bash, read carefully

Mr SR and friends , there is nothing any of you all can teach me in car audio when it comes to electrical and engineering, be it batteries, battery technology, battery and car electronics engineering, alternators, wiring, nothing, nothing

Synergy show in november cars running my line of batteries gonna win every single audio category watch and see

And the big one, a car running my line of batteries gonna come, park up, turn off his engine, and crank 10000rms watts, play a whole song, and his voltage is not going to drop by even 0.1 volts.
Mr SR and friends will gather all the help in the world with all resources he wants and take all the time he wills and use all them bureau of standards certified brands with the help of his partner and he will never ever be able to replicate such

because i run things in the field of car audio electrical and u cant teach me nothing
all customers interested in these new soon to be introduced car audio electrical technologies, available nowhere else in the world can pm me
im out

just had to quote

carry on

Mobile-Authority
Ricer

Postby Mobile-Authority » October 28th, 2012, 3:03 pm

SR wrote:

im out

just had to quote

carry on

A very Popular Audio Battery Brand give me the option of labeling my name on there products and selling me..

U need to stop taking tings so personal all the time on Trinituner bro..
Business is Business .. And thts the way these guys do there ting..

let every1 talk what ever they wanna talk.. at the end of the day.. You got your own lil brands an ting happening.. in sure a larger percentage of your sales comes from referrals etc
just leave the thread.. let every1 have there discussion..

i have walked into my trinituner "competitor" shops (idk if to even call them tht) and asked them how is it tht mobile authority sell so cheap to them.. an they told me that my stuff is refurbished. Totally unaware of who i am..

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » October 28th, 2012, 4:07 pm

Well since we on the topic of batteries and you here.....aren't you the same guy that sold me a defective battery and refused to honor the warranty 3 months later?
And to top it off you wrote a receipt with an incorrect date so it was void.

What you have to say for that?

Mobile-Authority
Ricer

Postby Mobile-Authority » October 28th, 2012, 4:17 pm

those were the good days when i used to buy locally..
IF i was the dealer ? or if was soley up to me.. i would have changed it for u.

but if i got no warranty .. i give u warranty .. thats jus the way the cookie crumbled then..
everything have a process.. u jus went abt it wrong...
mabe if u had not went straight to the dealer .. he would have changed it for me instead of u..but u SEEM to know everything ?

The amount of negativity you have thrown at me for the past few years.. i hope u got back your moneys worth ..

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » October 28th, 2012, 4:26 pm

I would prefer get my $$$ back (or part of it and then maybe we can call this off). $2500.00 is a lot to loose and have to fish out to buy another battery 3 months after that nave gave a problem and using another since then and not one problem since.

Dont recall any negativity being thrown towards you....you not the same one who said 'it good' when my family got in the accident on the creek and 'wtb a mack truck'?
Youre not the same one who stole my pics and posted them here making fun of me?
Youre not the one that called me almost midnight and threatened to kill me and the police had to talk to you?
Refresh my memory.

You said your stock was from miami since then.

The battery was marked off as sold to you, not me. You had to take it back to the dealer, what did you do with it?

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby kurpal_v2 » October 28th, 2012, 8:21 pm

Well this went downhill fast :/

MonsterPower
punchin NOS

Postby MonsterPower » October 28th, 2012, 8:28 pm

tl:dnr

i still believe that ups batteries and auto batteries are the same..

and RS take a read up on Northstar batteries.. they are very popular in the us now as a automotive battery

UZi Tech
Street 2NR

Postby UZi Tech » October 28th, 2012, 8:53 pm

does the ups battery have a CCA on them??? and I have notice the ups battery have a very short RC....i also believe the max discharge rate is lower on ups batteries compared to mobile audio batt....
Last edited by UZi Tech on October 28th, 2012, 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kyle
Street 2NR

Postby kyle » October 28th, 2012, 9:01 pm

People getting EMO is this thread yess :lol:

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby kurpal_v2 » October 28th, 2012, 9:05 pm

MonsterPower wrote:tl:dnr

and RS take a read up on Northstar batteries.. they are very popular in the us now as a automotive battery

You really should read up on the 2012 literature yuhno, most people reading these posts don't even know what an nsb90 is because its so old and before 80% of their times.

Northstar automotive division is no longer rebadged units from their telecoms division afaik.

I'd agree that ups and automotive batteries are the same to an extent (end of the day they share a common purpose) but there are differences and these differences affect longevity IMO.

ChristianRD
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby ChristianRD » October 28th, 2012, 9:14 pm

im out

Not really.

Yeah, because in the real world people care about how loud your system is.

Don't know how your customers, suppliers put up with your arrogance.

BTW IBTL

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » October 28th, 2012, 9:14 pm

I can't say that they are the same. I'm not fighting down anyone in here, hence i still have not said the brand i used.

I imported both those batteries myself so it was my loss, they didn't work as i intended and went with a recognised deep cycle automotive battery, never had a problem.

Will the UPS batteries NOW work flawlessly, i don't doubt it, technology changes, companies improve their line, cross using tech between intended use to decrease cost of R&D and as a result the product is utilised by many companies.

I merely stated my own experience, which was negative, all the beat up here, no one (that doesn't have a vested interest) has come forward to state that they HAVE used it and had no probs.

And comparing the price of a UPS batt and an automotive deep cycle battery, the difference was negligible to me so i went that way.

If there is an ulterior motive by other users here to bash it, sorry but that was my experience and nothing can change that.

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby kurpal_v2 » October 28th, 2012, 9:18 pm

If there is an ulterior motive by other users here to bash it, sorry but that was my experience and nothing can change that.

I honestly don't think it was but yuhno when things offend others what can happen :lol:

I posted based on experience as well and didn't expect this post to reach past page one tbh.

viking1705
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby viking1705 » October 28th, 2012, 9:31 pm

I have used powersafe batteries and have no problems thus far. I also believe the batteries are similar if not the same (minor differences imo) and as monster power said if installed properly i dont see why they cant last long enough. They are designed for deep cycle use and fast immediate current draws.They stand up preety well for me and comes at reasonable prices.

morfire
Street 2NR

Postby morfire » October 31st, 2012, 2:57 am

im out

sr are u here to protect the consumers ??
are u the Moses of car audio who is going to take us to the holy land ??? lol

on a real note invest your money on Kinetik batteries
my experience was great
i bought an second hand 600 kinetik battery 5yrs ago and use it in my jeep as a domestic battery for day to day use and it never failed me yet.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 1st, 2012, 6:28 am

Has anyone ever really tested how much current their system pulls and compared to other batteries to see if they are capable of delivering the amperage ?
A cheap diy amp meter
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost ... tcount=295

Rodneys Audio
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Rodneys Audio » November 15th, 2012, 12:47 pm

yes they are very popular in the US now and also used in car audio vehicles

the new line are the SLI BATTERIES and they are available in T&T with a 3 yrs warranty.

northstarbattery.com

smr_fingers
Trinituner Peong

Postby smr_fingers » November 16th, 2012, 12:26 am

subscribed

Advertisement

Return to “I.C.E. / Car Audio Tech”