iasca membership issues.....

International Auto Sound Challenge Association
Official IASCA T&T Forum

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

nigel1977
3NE 2NR Power Seller

iasca membership issues.....

Postby nigel1977 » August 9th, 2006, 8:55 pm

hey guys, please put your iasca issues regarding membership stuff, iasca packages etc here.

Shameer, I need to change all the information on my profile. Its all wrong!
I also did not get a copy of the new rule book.

2NR Smurf
TriniTuner Crew

Postby 2NR Smurf » August 9th, 2006, 11:58 pm

No rule book, no CD.

Got my sticker in the last show though. :mrgreen:

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » August 10th, 2006, 6:28 am

please address this issue with shameer directly as he needs reconfirm your information before taking it up with IASCA international

nigel1977
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nigel1977 » August 10th, 2006, 7:17 am

has shameer been informed of this webpage at all?

shameer
Sweet on this forum

Postby shameer » August 11th, 2006, 3:00 pm

yes dear............

what ever you all put on your registration for will appear on your card.

iasca international has also reconfirmed that rule books will be sent off today.......they probably had some printing issues or somthing.......

check new post of last scores and current stats........

we are all now at home.............lol

nigel1977
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nigel1977 » August 11th, 2006, 3:36 pm

im not talking about the card, i understand that the length of time iasca got the forms, printed the cards and sent them, was so long, that most of us changed classes!!! (Im also trying to find on iasca what the season points are for each competitor. I feel the season points is as important as the competition points themselves.)

Im talking about the list that moe posted on the iasca website. See my post on iasca invitationals

A lot of the information is incorrect.

Because, if this years score sheets were used to tabulate the invites for this year's finals, it would show me in street pro. even if the sheets were to reach iasca late, shouldnt they use the date as reference for the calendar competition year?

Also, we do not currently have the ultimate expert class being offered and 4 out of the 7 names there on that list are SPL guys!!!.

If the errors are in the filling out of the scoresheets.... then we need to start double checking the sheets before we send them up.

if the errors occur up there, then somebody needs to let them know of those errors. As members of iasca, we should be able to point out errors we notice on the website/score sheets, if not.. then whats the whole point of being iasca members or hosting iasca competitions,.... we could just run our own thing down here and call it george eh george

nigel1977
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nigel1977 » September 7th, 2006, 7:44 am

No feedback on this yet?

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » September 7th, 2006, 7:49 am

you wont get feedback on this for at least another 2 weeks

world finals ins next weekend and the entire staff at iasca's office have been tied up for the last 2 months with the administrative aspect of world finals as it is a nightmare to put together with just 5 people organising

bill is the webmaster but also handles a lot of the administrative side of thin gs in the office plus the trophies

for spring break they started assembling trophies since december

please be patient

also if there are any changes to your profile all information needs to be sent to shameer and compiled so that a package can be sent to iasca with the changes for all trinidad and tobago members

nigel1977
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nigel1977 » September 7th, 2006, 8:19 am

In that case, it wont make sense to harass the IASCA head office.

I feel the problems really exist in the delay of processing from the time the forms are shipped to IASCA, and the time the data hits the IASCA archive/Web site, also, the member ship packages were renewed during a season, and thats the information IASCA uses, however, its only at the beginning of a NEW season, that a competitor changes his class, i.e. rookie to amateur or street smart to street pro.
We need to find a way to track these changes and bring to the attention of the IASCA head panel, because using the scoresheet information isnt working out.

Also, as pointed out to Shameer, w.r.t. the last event, someone has to manually double check the score sheets, w.r.t. all the information being entered on the score sheet.

As Team captain for the Art of Noise, I try to make the best effort to verify all the info put on my team's scoresheet is accurate, but somehow the information on the global website is incorrect.

What's done is done. Lets hope for the next year, we can all work together to fix these lil issues.

I truly hope the new IASCA Trinidad body can really mesh together to sort out these "administrative" issues locally.

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » September 7th, 2006, 8:21 am

lots of the administrative issues are created by the competitor who does not put all the information required or just scribble some shitty answer

wrong adress
wrong name
wrong vehicle
wrong category

etc

nigel1977
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nigel1977 » September 7th, 2006, 8:31 am

not to nit pick, but im only talking abou tthe sq men, if the SPL men dont track their scores etc, thats their bizzz.

Advertisement

Return to “IASCA Caribbean”