Question for the Sound Q veterans...

International Auto Sound Challenge Association
Official IASCA T&T Forum

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

2NR Smurf
TriniTuner Crew

Question for the Sound Q veterans...

Postby 2NR Smurf » August 8th, 2006, 11:52 pm

I was wondering if any of you would be so kind as to give me some tips or pointers on doing my Install Presentation? i STILL dont have my rule book yet so im not 100% sure what the Presentation should contain.

Thanks

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » August 9th, 2006, 6:33 am

if yuh would find yuh tail by meh i will show you how tio do a presentation and go thru in detail

actually we will try and schedule a general meeting for the sound q guys on how to do a presentation and get full points on the install side of the score sheet

its not as hard as you think ans everyone should be getting full points on the install side doesnt make a difference what category you are in

the problem is i have noticed that some competitors do not fix the problems on the install side and expect it to be fixed by themselves

nigel1977
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nigel1977 » August 9th, 2006, 7:42 am

I feel that the competitors forget the problems that are mentioned by the judges, but if the problems were, lets say, written down on the comments section of the score sheet, then, it would be a bit harder for the competitor to forget.
Jus my 2 cents to chook more fire :twisted:

And I second that meeting for the SQ competitors w.r.t. judging installation.
If a venue is needed, We can always use bourgainvilla, its free, and quite condusive to meetings.

nigel1977
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nigel1977 » August 9th, 2006, 7:50 am

also smurf, if you go to buwaldahybrids.com, he has a excellent write up about the installation presentation.

http://www.buwaldahybrids.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=419

Sully
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Sully » August 9th, 2006, 6:41 pm

Why haven't the rule books been distributed yet? More than half the year has gone by already.

There is no excuse for deducting points from a rookie for things like install if he was not given the rule book. That is something that should be raised at the next meeting.

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » August 9th, 2006, 11:25 pm

comments are written on the score sheets but a judge cannot write on the sheet on how to fix your problem but only what they heard or didnt hear

nigel1977
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nigel1977 » August 11th, 2006, 7:25 am

i agree, but the installation things that are penalised... eg.. deck install, or amp wiring, or even comments like no grilles etc etc. are very helpful to the competitor.

(also to the judges :roll: ) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Advertisement

Return to “IASCA Caribbean”