International Auto Sound Challenge Association
Official IASCA T&T Forum

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Iasca Global membership package

Postby SR » May 18th, 2010, 9:41 pm

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
IASCA announces new “Global Membership Package”.
May 18, 2010 – Daytona Beach, Florida – IASCA Worldwide makes its membership package available to all competitors around the world.
“By offering IASCA’s Competitor Membership package globally, all soundoff competitors can now receive the benefits previously offered to only our North American competitors” stated IASCA’s Director of Worldwide Operations, Moe Sabourin. “Competitors from all over the world now can truly be part of IASCA’s Global family, even if there is no IASCA affiliation in their country.”
The IASCA Global Membership Package includes the competitor’s choice of the Sound Quality Reference or the IdBL “Max dB3” CD, their own profile page on the IASCA website, access to the members’ section of the IASCA forums, IASCA decals, their Official IASCA Global Member’s card and inclusion in the IASCA CAP (Competition Award Points) Program.
The IASCA CAP Program allows competitors to accrue points for each time they compete at an IASCA sanctioned event. Competitors in all IASCA Classes with the highest amount of accrued CAP points are crowned the Points Champion for the year.
“As we progress towards a new awareness of our global community, it seemed a logical step” Sabourin continued. “Each member of IASCA around the world is entitled to the benefits we have to offer, whether they are in a country where IASCA has an affiliation or not. IASCA Members in countries with no affiliation can now travel to an IASCA affiliated country and compete to earn recognition on the global stage.”
The IASCA Global Membership is designed to work in conjunction with affiliate country’s memberships, so that members get both national and global recognition. Along with the announcement, IASCA has also announced that it has reduced the cost of its annual competitor membership from $50.00USD to $35.00USD.
For more information on IASCA and the Global Membership Program, visit www.iasca.com or email us at memberservices@iasca.com.

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Iasca Global membership package

Postby kurpal_v2 » May 21st, 2010, 4:18 pm

So how does the priceing translate into tt?

Will we have a local champ? Or we go with the world?

Are there any 100% iasca carded events to your knowledge?

Reply to my pm? I think if the above answer is no a test & tune will definatly be carded.

Sully
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Sully » May 22nd, 2010, 8:48 am

Test and tune events are independent of IASCA events, so I would say go ahead and schedule one.

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby kurpal_v2 » May 22nd, 2010, 9:17 am

And so I plan once iasca replies me a cost. I may change class in idbl but that's ok.

Sully
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Sully » May 22nd, 2010, 7:14 pm

kurpal_v2 wrote:And so I plan once iasca replies me a cost. I may change class in idbl but that's ok.

I don't get the IASCA cost aspect for a test and tune. I can only assume that you're attempting to host an IASCA event?

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby kurpal_v2 » May 22nd, 2010, 7:41 pm

Yes, test and tune facilitating the SQ competitors.

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby kurpal_v2 » June 3rd, 2010, 1:06 am

I wish my questions could be answered

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » June 3rd, 2010, 7:17 am

you should have attended the meetings this week

a formal response will be given within a week regarding issues that were raised last night based on the meeting held tuesday with ice club members

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby kurpal_v2 » June 3rd, 2010, 9:16 am

I put out in advance my attendance would have been 50/50 and car audio isnt my life, sometimes I need to put my life in front of my hobbies, capiche?

Ill be back in a week. :)

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby kurpal_v2 » June 10th, 2010, 4:43 pm

Its been a week..

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby kurpal_v2 » June 10th, 2010, 4:50 pm

So is it possible we can have the sq team avalible? And at what cost would they come at?

This is what Im particuarly interested in getting answered. The stock pro issue is irreguardless anymore.

But getting an answer to these would be nice also',

So how does the priceing translate into tt?

Sully
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Sully » June 12th, 2010, 8:12 am

kurpal_v2 wrote:So how does the priceing translate into tt?

Are there any 100% iasca carded events to your knowledge?

Reply to my pm? I think if the above answer is no a test & tune will definatly be carded.

1. Go with the current exchange rate. Better yet, pay the fees in USD, and let the bank let you know how much TT is equivalent to $35US.

2. The IASCA Global membership package as I understand it goes with the world. There will still be a local champ, which is determined by the CAP points of the local competitors.

3. No there are no 100% IASCA events carded to my knowledge.

4. I can't reply to your pm.

5. Test and Tune events are completely independent of IASCA, and does not require an IASCA judge to be there. However, if the ICE clue decides to host and IASCA event, as an event promoter, then that's a different story.

I hope these answers your questions will suffice. More information will be released shortly.

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » June 12th, 2010, 2:08 pm

coming soon
a new way of hosting sq events on a small scale basis that should be mutually beneficial to all

anyone wishing to hold one will need to write to iasca caribbean officialy however i would wait until we make an official release regarding new proceedures for sq events

Advertisement

Return to “IASCA Caribbean”