International Auto Sound Challenge Association
Official IASCA T&T Forum

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

skid
Riding on 13's

on behalf of team sound extreme

Postby skid » April 21st, 2009, 10:53 am

At the request by harry of sound extreme I am writing this post;
There are comments made by individuals on this site slandering team sound extreme and the moderators have done nothing to filter them.
Since this is not the first time this was allowed he would like to inform you all that if the situation is not corrected soon he would be taking legal actions. He expects an apology from the team responsible for the posts and the moderators.
He could be reached at 764-7239

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » April 21st, 2009, 11:03 am

there is a report post button on every thread i suggest that it be used if you think a post goes against the forum rules

we cannot be the kindergarden teacher for every bit of "old talk" thrown at anyone however if the report is justified it will be removed

if harry feels there is a problem that needs to be rectified or an issue getting out of hand he knows how to contact me

prinzo
Ricer

Postby prinzo » April 21st, 2009, 11:05 am

We have had the same problem in South africas SPL forum,
Those who make comments about people on the forum need to have b@lls to say it to the persons face.
With regards to taking legal action , it will be very difficult , as anyone can log on to a pc and make false usernames , however different user ids can be tracked to 1 IP.
But eish , im not getting involved in this one , i just added my 5c worth off comments.
peace love and harmony to everyone.

Comfort
Street 2NR

Postby Comfort » April 21st, 2009, 11:37 am

Skid ...........you should now by now they don`t really care........but they starting

something ....and i hope they could finish it........we have nothing against no sound

boy..........but.......WE FEAR NONE.................. :twisted: :evil:

- Rovin's car audio -
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby - Rovin's car audio - » April 21st, 2009, 12:42 pm

this sort of thing happens ever so often - somebody who had their set installed by some installer feel he & his installer is d best thing since slice bread , now d installer did not tell d person to do this but d person run off he mouth for some reason or d other & cause problems between 1 installer & another ...u all have to be really careful how u speak since it can cause bad blood between ppl

i think everybody have enough respect for harry as a damn good installer doing this from since d 1980s so this lil incident will not bother him or his business ... :|

Advertisement

Return to “IASCA Caribbean”