International Auto Sound Challenge Association
Official IASCA T&T Forum

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

ATT iasca members membership and renewals

Postby SR » August 13th, 2008, 5:58 pm

presently reviewing membership status

keep in mind those who's membership have expired will need to renew before or on the 30th for scores to be recognised by iasca as well as non members and expired accounts will pay more to compete

please contact me for renewal or new membership

membership forms can be either emailed to you or collected from either shameer or myself

send me a pm with email adresss to have the form emailed

presently renewal is 300TT and new membership is $400tt valid for a year from the date joined or renewed

these figures may change after the local 2008 competition season is closed as we are reviewing the costs and benefits for members

3stagevtec
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: ATT iasca members membership and renewals

Postby 3stagevtec » August 13th, 2008, 7:58 pm

SR wrote:presently reviewing membership status

keep in mind those who's membership have expired will need to renew before or on the 30th for scores to be recognised by iasca as well as non members and expired accounts will pay more to compete

please contact me for renewal or new membership

membership forms can be either emailed to you or collected from either shameer or myself

send me a pm with email adresss to have the form emailed

presently renewal is 300TT and new membership is $400tt valid for a year from the date joined or renewed
these figures may change after the local 2008 competition season is closed as we are reviewing the costs and benefits for members

:x i thought you had to sign up at the beginning of each year... my bad..

nigel1977
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nigel1977 » August 14th, 2008, 10:38 am

Hey sr, Can you bring the membership packages on the 31st?

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » August 14th, 2008, 11:44 am

what package

i have rule books and cd's for new memebrs

the card machines is presently down and being repaired

iasca says 2 weeks delay on it so cards will be done as soon as they get it back

Lance
punchin NOS

Postby Lance » August 14th, 2008, 11:49 am

no juzzey self?

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » August 14th, 2008, 11:51 am

juzzy is supposed to be printed locally i am looking around at suppliers and printers locally to keep the costs down

nigel1977
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nigel1977 » August 14th, 2008, 11:53 am

no iasca stickers that you all deducting points for self?

nigel1977
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nigel1977 » August 14th, 2008, 11:54 am

so wait, renewals dont get cd and rule books?

boom
Riding on 18's

Postby boom » August 14th, 2008, 6:03 pm

Umm if I hand in my form on the day of the show I getting my membership package same time or at a later date??

- Rovin's car audio -
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby - Rovin's car audio - » August 14th, 2008, 9:21 pm

but boom, if u already decided that u want to be a member y u waiting for last minute to sign up ? ... :?

boom
Riding on 18's

Postby boom » August 14th, 2008, 9:57 pm

I never wanted to be a member beacuse I was unsure of competing... Is only in the kaydonna show I really pull myself together and say Im gonna do this and attempt a WR or at least a local one.. Lance kinda inspired me to do this so..

And I thought the membership only lasts for the running season but
valid for a year from the date joined or renewed
:oops:

Back to the topic, GET SIGNED UP FELLAS!!!

BASS MONSTERS!!!!!!
Street 2NR

Postby BASS MONSTERS!!!!!! » August 14th, 2008, 11:16 pm

i had paid for a renewal since the first training with will adcock just hoping to get it before this show in samar...........

Sully
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Sully » August 15th, 2008, 2:06 pm

And it continues.

The local chapter of isaca management really needs to get their act together.

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » August 15th, 2008, 3:04 pm

what exactly do you mean by that scully

please explain
a pm was sent to bass monsters requesting a response via pm as to his name on the renewal form so that i can follow up on his stuff

a notice was placed on this forum stating that i had the rule books and cd's in my posession for those who didnt get or wanted to buy

i am presently waiting on a listing from iasca on whose names they ahve on the data base to cross check with our local list and have the website updated to a current list

when that is complete then all active members be it new registant or renewal for 2008 will now be active and thier membership will run from that date forward for one year

in other words

all those who have renewed or registered will get a "bligh" until they have received thier new membership cards of which the membership date will now run from the date on the card

I hope this clears things up for some
if not please contact me 678-9885

Sully
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Sully » August 18th, 2008, 6:08 am

It means that those who are paid members wait a very long time to get what's supposed to be in the membership package.

If you go to buy something and you pay in full, why would you have to wait weeks, sometimes months to get the full package. Even if it's just a tee shirt. There are some cases in the past where members recieved their memberpsir cards with less than a half year left on it.

With the new changes in mind, If I were to get someone to sign up today, can you provide ALL of the said items included in the package within 1 week?

nigel1977
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nigel1977 » August 18th, 2008, 7:18 am

Sully = +1
Iasca = 0

Not only do you have to wait weeks for your membership card, the info is wrong. And don't dare insult me by saying I cant write legibly. The last membership card had my vehicle as 1900 peugeot ysi. I sold that car and renewed my membership with the corolla at least a year before.

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » August 18th, 2008, 7:48 am

at present

new membership package includes rule book choice of cd either idbl or sq and a t shirt

memebrship card and number HAS to done via IASCA and there will be a waiting period for it

if the people who are complaining take the time to find out what it takes presently to get these things done maybe they wont be bitching so much

if you prefer to forego the wait period such items can be had within a week once members are willing to pay the increase cost to have items overnighted to trinidad

nigel1977
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nigel1977 » August 18th, 2008, 8:51 am

[pissed off rant]

Why do the members need to understand the process. That is an attempt to buy more time.

Well boss, it does take 3 weeks to print, and annodah 4 weeks to ship, and den customs. b.s.

Less talk. More action. Please

I paid my renewal since May in full, in cash. By a happenstance, I managed to squeeze a photocopied rule book in July, because I know the printery that does it and I knew how many copies were there.

Iasca deducts points if you don't have their logo on your vehicle. It was always part of the package, from since long time.

The stickers are there for one and only one reason,to promote iasca, they have no bearing, whatsoever on the performance of my audio system, so if i dont have a sticker come aug 31st, i shouldn't see a few points deduction.

People must beyotch. They pay their dues in FULL. not piece piece. The fact that there aren't rule books and cd's in stock shows a deficiency in planning and forecasting.

[/pissed off rant]

Its very easy to beyotch and rant if you don't know the other side to the story. Fortunately, I'm in a position to know a bit about the three sides of this story.
I am an industry supported Team captain and I am a member of a dominant international competition team, I am a local competitor, I am an Iasca Certified Judge.

We need more DO and less SAY.

If you look back, Ive always had beef with Sully about this issue. But I've come to understand and appreciate his point of view.

Don't let IASCA worldwide's issues affect us here. Show us that you can do better. Make US feel proud to be members of IASCA Trinidad/Caribbean/Whateveryoucallit.

Sully
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Sully » August 18th, 2008, 11:22 am

if the people who are complaining take the time to find out what it takes presently to get these things done maybe they wont be bitching so much

That has nothing to do with the way that the business of IASCA is run from a customer's perspective and it shouldn't have any impact on the way that membership is sold.

Advertisement

Return to “IASCA Caribbean”