TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Chassis Number Help!!

Automotive Non-Technical topics... Just anything car related for the gear head in all of us

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

wrchampionship
Riding on 13's

Chassis Number Help!!

Postby wrchampionship » April 17th, 2023, 7:49 pm

Need some help with a chassis number issue.. Bought a pick up as a project. Engine was knocking and body was completely rotten down.. After two years of labour and spending money everything is complete and now im ready to transfer.. Cleaning up the chassis number to go transfer I noticed on the last number which is a 7 has a number 9 stamped below it.I didnt notice before because of how bad the engine room was before purchase, it was very hard to notice at that time. I called the person i bought it from he explained he never checked it and it was transfered to his name. Should this be an issue or is this and error in liscensing office?

coltspeed
Chronic TriniTuner

Re: Chassis Number Help!!

Postby coltspeed » April 28th, 2023, 7:19 am

Do you have a new cert copy? Check before you Arrange for transfer. Or if you can meet with a license officer with a clear pic of the number and your cert copy to query it before you carry in the vehicle to lo for transfer. I would use Caroni lo to be safe from bobol

Advertisement

Return to “The Car Park”