TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

T&T OFFICIAL New Vehicle Prices & Discussion Thread

Automotive Non-Technical topics... Just anything car related for the gear head in all of us

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

triniboi49
Sweet on this forum

Re: T&T OFFICIAL New Vehicle Prices & Discussion Thread

Postby triniboi49 » January 6th, 2022, 11:13 am

PariaMan wrote:What's the difference between the fully loaded civic and mazda in the states . I am pretty certain they are very similar since they are competitors there
agent007 wrote:These are the most fully loaded versions available locally:

Corolla 1.8 Hybrid at $368k
Civic 1.5T at $329k
Impreza 1.6 at $270k
Elantra 1.6 at $265k
Mazda 3 1.5 at $241k
Cerato 1.6 at $218k
Sentra 1.6 at $210k

See why the Sentra and Cerato sells?

I think the Civic is the only car in this batch that has active driving safety features. At this price only the XV, Eclipse Cross and the MGs possess these features.

david12
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby david12 » January 6th, 2022, 11:23 am

triniboi49 wrote:
PariaMan wrote:What's the difference between the fully loaded civic and mazda in the states . I am pretty certain they are very similar since they are competitors there

Civic 1.5T at $329k
Impreza 1.6 at $270k
Elantra 1.6 at $265k
Mazda 3 1.5 at $241k
Cerato 1.6 at $218k
Sentra 1.6 at $210k

I think the Civic is the only car in this batch that has active driving safety features. At this price only the XV, Eclipse Cross and the MGs possess these features.
The fully loaded Impreza that was mentioned, has Subaru's Eyesight safety system as well

triniboi49
Sweet on this forum

Postby triniboi49 » January 6th, 2022, 1:11 pm

david12 wrote:
triniboi49 wrote:

Civic 1.5T at $329k
Impreza 1.6 at $270k
Elantra 1.6 at $265k
Mazda 3 1.5 at $241k
Cerato 1.6 at $218k
Sentra 1.6 at $210k

The fully loaded Impreza that was mentioned, has Subaru's Eyesight safety system as well

Thanks then the only difference there is performance. The civic may have powered seats and lil extra.

zando
Trinituner Peong

Postby zando » January 6th, 2022, 3:48 pm

triniboi49 wrote:

Civic 1.5T at $329k
Impreza 1.6 at $270k
Elantra 1.6 at $265k
Mazda 3 1.5 at $241k
Cerato 1.6 at $218k
Sentra 1.6 at $210k

Those features are a waste, I'd turn them off, in Trinidad them ting would be beeping like crazy with the way we drive, I'll be honest I'm liking auto dimming rearview mirrors and auto wipers and headlights but at the same time I won't die if I miss those features, I need a good system, a reverse camera and Android auto lol and I happy.

zando
Trinituner Peong

Postby zando » January 6th, 2022, 3:50 pm

Civic 1.5T at $329k
Impreza 1.6 at $270k
Elantra 1.6 at $265k
Mazda 3 1.5 at $241k
Cerato 1.6 at $218k
Sentra 1.6 at $210k

I'd get the Mazda 3 hatch for 201 or whatever the price for that is, not the fully loaded version, I checked the features of the civic and the Mazda 3 mid level versions side by side and the only thing the civic has over it are the engines and the Honda sense tech, feature for feature they're pretty much the same, and the Mazda is 130k cheaper

david12
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby david12 » January 6th, 2022, 4:38 pm

The best new car for me is the Chevy Cruze. It has everything I want and need, cruise control, android auto, decent sound system, good handling, the ability to shift, great aftermarket support and most importantly 153hp and 177 lb ft of torque. Did a small pull recently and reached 100 in roughly 6.5 seconds.
Supply is a problem now, I don't think there are any available right now.

zando
Trinituner Peong

Postby zando » January 6th, 2022, 5:16 pm

david12 wrote:The best new car for me is the Chevy Cruze. It has everything I want and need, cruise control, android auto, decent sound system, good handling, the ability to shift, great aftermarket support and most importantly 153hp and 177 lb ft of torque. Did a small pull recently and reached 100 in roughly 6.5 seconds.
Supply is a problem now, I don't think there are any available right now.
I have that Cruze also and it's great, love it so far, but reaching that time to sell soon.

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » January 6th, 2022, 7:47 pm

You could buy a good second vehicle with the difference

zando wrote:

Civic 1.5T at $329k
Impreza 1.6 at $270k
Elantra 1.6 at $265k
Mazda 3 1.5 at $241k
Cerato 1.6 at $218k
Sentra 1.6 at $210k

I'd get the Mazda 3 hatch for 201 or whatever the price for that is, not the fully loaded version, I checked the features of the civic and the Mazda 3 mid level versions side by side and the only thing the civic has over it are the engines and the Honda sense tech, feature for feature they're pretty much the same, and the Mazda is 130k cheaper

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » January 6th, 2022, 7:49 pm

So basically you paying 90000 for the sense feature
triniboi49 wrote:

Civic 1.5T at $329k
Impreza 1.6 at $270k
Elantra 1.6 at $265k
Mazda 3 1.5 at $241k
Cerato 1.6 at $218k
Sentra 1.6 at $210k

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » January 7th, 2022, 10:55 am

Civic is nice but that price is insane

david12
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby david12 » January 7th, 2022, 11:00 am

j.o.e wrote:Civic is nice but that price is insane
Honda pricing locally is insane. They aim for a more luxurious look locally. So if you want Japanese reliability and people to think/know that you're of a higher standard, buy a Honda lol

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » January 7th, 2022, 12:03 pm

Those 7 cars cater for various buyers.

Corolla:
Has its crowd regardless of price. Most people swear by anything Toyota and as such, TTTL can call whatever price cause whatever they lose out in numbers they eventually make it up in profit margins.

Civic:
Has always been position as a pseudo entry level luxury car by virtue of its pricing. Blame the Civic SiR EK4 for that. It was expensive more than 2 decades ago in relation to its competitors but it got buyers from a certain class of people. Honda has always been synonymous amongst the upper middle class and upper class people right here in T&T especially in the north west peninsula. With that loyal clientele, subsequent Civics has always stretched the limits of pricing for the segment.

Sentra:
Now relegated to a bargain basement simple and affordable appliance that simply does the job. It offers nothing except what you need and that might be its strength from a long term reliability perspective.

Mazda3:
Mazda has one of the worst packaging/model lineup for our market. A 1.5 engine with fabric seats and no availability of sunroof or bose is a let down. Mazda doesn't have any smaller displacement engines whether turbo or not so they are at a huge disadvantage here which Honda can capitalize on. Mazda buyers like the design and the handling of the car and at least it's reachable to many in terms of the pricing. They strike me as people who said no way to the price of a Corolla or Civic and would never be caught driving a Korean car.

Impreza:
Like Apple iPhone buyers, maybe it's cult like but Subaru's do have their fan boys. Something about the weird engine design, the smoothness, the balance, the safety structure, the EyeSight safety kit and the standard awd is its core strengths that buyers seem to know as good as the sales reps that sold them the car. Even being slow as a turtle at full throttle, I think the price for the safety given is the best here.

Elantra:
Hyundai launches a full frontal features and electronics attack on its buyer. It's so fully loaded, it will make a past Audi A4 from the 2000s or the typical compact German luxury car from yesteryears look pale in comparison. I suspect Elantra buyers are the sort of crowd that would take the Civic but because of its price, they may settle for this one and not feel bad about the decision initially.

Cerato:
The crowd that cross shops with the Sentra and doesn't fall for I'm a Japanese car with resale value will probably decide on the Cerato cause it offers more features and its still faster at more or less the same price.

To me the 3 standouts here are the Impreza, Civic and Elantra. The next would go to the Mazda3. Unfortunately the Corolla, Sentra and Cerato is like walking into a drapery/linen store where the only difference in material is the color.

If that Civic is priced at say $275k like the previous model did in VTi-S trim then ANSA would have problems keeping them in the lots cause it will sell. The only inhibiting factor is there's a global supply issue so since stock is limited, the only thing left to do is to jack up the price. 2022 Christmas bonuses for the execs must be strategized from all now.

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » January 7th, 2022, 4:45 pm

agent007 wrote:Those 7 cars cater for various buyers.

Corolla:
Has its crowd regardless of price. Most people swear by anything Toyota and as such, TTTL can call whatever price cause whatever they lose out in numbers they eventually make it up in profit margins.

Civic:
Has always been position as a pseudo entry level luxury car by virtue of its pricing. Blame the Civic SiR EK4 for that. It was expensive more than 2 decades ago in relation to its competitors but it got buyers from a certain class of people. Honda has always been synonymous amongst the upper middle class and upper class people right here in T&T especially in the north west peninsula. With that loyal clientele, subsequent Civics has always stretched the limits of pricing for the segment.

Sentra:
Now relegated to a bargain basement simple and affordable appliance that simply does the job. It offers nothing except what you need and that might be its strength from a long term reliability perspective.

Mazda3:
Mazda has one of the worst packaging/model lineup for our market. A 1.5 engine with fabric seats and no availability of sunroof or bose is a let down. Mazda doesn't have any smaller displacement engines whether turbo or not so they are at a huge disadvantage here which Honda can capitalize on. Mazda buyers like the design and the handling of the car and at least it's reachable to many in terms of the pricing. They strike me as people who said no way to the price of a Corolla or Civic and would never be caught driving a Korean car.

Impreza:
Like Apple iPhone buyers, maybe it's cult like but Subaru's do have their fan boys. Something about the weird engine design, the smoothness, the balance, the safety structure, the EyeSight safety kit and the standard awd is its core strengths that buyers seem to know as good as the sales reps that sold them the car. Even being slow as a turtle at full throttle, I think the price for the safety given is the best here.

Elantra:
Hyundai launches a full frontal features and electronics attack on its buyer. It's so fully loaded, it will make a past Audi A4 from the 2000s or the typical compact German luxury car from yesteryears look pale in comparison. I suspect Elantra buyers are the sort of crowd that would take the Civic but because of its price, they may settle for this one and not feel bad about the decision initially.

Cerato:
The crowd that cross shops with the Sentra and doesn't fall for I'm a Japanese car with resale value will probably decide on the Cerato cause it offers more features and its still faster at more or less the same price.

To me the 3 standouts here are the Impreza, Civic and Elantra. The next would go to the Mazda3. Unfortunately the Corolla, Sentra and Cerato is like walking into a drapery/linen store where the only difference in material is the color.

If that Civic is priced at say $275k like the previous model did in VTi-S trim then ANSA would have problems keeping them in the lots cause it will sell. The only inhibiting factor is there's a global supply issue so since stock is limited, the only thing left to do is to jack up the price. 2022 Christmas bonuses for the execs must be strategized from all now.
In almost every review or comparison tests of the cars in the list, the winner is always either the Civic or Mz3, with the Koreans and Americans bringing up the rear. Once again it's the fault of the dealers as well as the taxation regime that precludes the average Joe from experiencing the best available specs for the models you quoted. Also I am always struggling to understand why a sunroof is such a must have feature in our climate.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » January 7th, 2022, 9:41 pm

Kind of like buying a new 3 bedroom flat now. You expect that the roofing would be all steel using new wave, c/z purlins and soffits etc. Windows should have moulding, an enclosed 2 car garage with garage door, remote gate, water heater, at least 2 tanks with a water pump, landscaped yard, CCTV system, fully air conditioned with split type units for each room, teak kitchen cabinets with granite counter tops, bathroom enclosures with vanity set etc. all for not $1. more than $1.8M especially if located in central t’dad.

It’s the packaging expectation given the price called and what is considered contemporary especially considering what the competition offers. The preceding example is what young professionals are looking for when buying their first home hence local contractors include of these amenities within the range of $1.6 - $1.8M.

We can argue that do we really need a garage door, a remote gate, a landscaped yard with deco stones, water heater, bathroom enclosures, vanities and even air condition units? Most of us older folks on this forum know what life was before these luxuries but now it’s expected. The argument for some is, how often do we need hot water or some cold air or a vanity to brush your teeth and wash your hands. Enclosures for the bathrooms? What about good ole shower curtains?

Coming to the example of the Mazda 3. The packaging of the car is all wrong for this market. Previously, the gen1 and gen2 Mazda 3 came with an optional sunroof. In fact, the gen1 had a trunk mounted lip spoiler and mud guards in the top trim model. For gen2, the price went up but the trunk mounted lip spoiler disappeared as well as the mud guards. For gen3, in addition to the prior removals, this time no sunroof was offered and prices went up again.

As we climb the ladder in price, exclusivity and luxury, we buyers want to see that long equipment listing so that it helps satisfy our mind that we got value for our money. A $241k top spec Mazda 3, a car company whose core philosophy is on this zoom zoom thing for the past 2+ decades yet gives us a car barely pushing past 100hp, a first time rear torsion beam suspension cause they firetruck the IRS and removed the fog lights option completely. In addition, it keeps the omission of sunroof, spoiler and stuff we expect such as leather seats with power driver’s seat option.

A bloody 1996 PBB/PBC Honda Civic SiR came with a powered driver’s seat for crying out loud and a standard sunroof. Said Civic had an IRS design but the front suspension used the more sophisticated double wishbone type as opposed to the cheaper Mc Pherson strut type design.

The current gen4 Mazda 3 went all cheap on us with the exception of the interior as you climb in trim levels. For our market, the car simply missed the mark. Yes I do agree it sits in the upper tier of the segment. The North American version with the 2.5T, AWD and Bose system has to be my #1 pick but the Elantra and Civic has come too far to be ignored and both gives us a sunroof in top trim. I expected Mazda to give us a bit more even if the sunroof omission continues. For $24k extra, one could consider the Elantra over the 3 and you get a more spacious car with a more powerful engine, a premium audio system with powered driver’s seat and the sunroof plus a whole lot more.

Now back to this sunroof thing, I think our climate is very conducive for a sunroof. We are a tropical island nation surrounded by water, we have 2 seasons, beautiful shaded coasted scenery on the north and eastern coast lines, we don’t have the kind of dust like the Middle East does and we don’t have bitterly cold temps like our northern hemispheric friends have. At the right time on mornings and afternoons, a sunroof can be a nice accessory to enjoy if you want some additional air and light into the car.

It’s not a must have feature but it sure does come in handy especially when you have kids.

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » January 7th, 2022, 11:06 pm

agent007 wrote:Kind of like buying a new 3 bedroom flat now. You expect that the roofing would be all steel using new wave, c/z purlins and soffits etc. Windows should have moulding, an enclosed 2 car garage with garage door, remote gate, water heater, at least 2 tanks with a water pump, landscaped yard, CCTV system, fully air conditioned with split type units for each room, teak kitchen cabinets with granite counter tops, bathroom enclosures with vanity set etc. all for not $1. more than $1.8M especially if located in central t’dad.

It’s the packaging expectation given the price called and what is considered contemporary especially considering what the competition offers. The preceding example is what young professionals are looking for when buying their first home hence local contractors include of these amenities within the range of $1.6 - $1.8M.

We can argue that do we really need a garage door, a remote gate, a landscaped yard with deco stones, water heater, bathroom enclosures, vanities and even air condition units? Most of us older folks on this forum know what life was before these luxuries but now it’s expected. The argument for some is, how often do we need hot water or some cold air or a vanity to brush your teeth and wash your hands. Enclosures for the bathrooms? What about good ole shower curtains?

Coming to the example of the Mazda 3. The packaging of the car is all wrong for this market. Previously, the gen1 and gen2 Mazda 3 came with an optional sunroof. In fact, the gen1 had a trunk mounted lip spoiler and mud guards in the top trim model. For gen2, the price went up but the trunk mounted lip spoiler disappeared as well as the mud guards. For gen3, in addition to the prior removals, this time no sunroof was offered and prices went up again.

As we climb the ladder in price, exclusivity and luxury, we buyers want to see that long equipment listing so that it helps satisfy our mind that we got value for our money. A $241k top spec Mazda 3, a car company whose core philosophy is on this zoom zoom thing for the past 2+ decades yet gives us a car barely pushing past 100hp, a first time rear torsion beam suspension cause they firetruck the IRS and removed the fog lights option completely. In addition, it keeps the omission of sunroof, spoiler and stuff we expect such as leather seats with power driver’s seat option.

A bloody 1996 PBB/PBC Honda Civic SiR came with a powered driver’s seat for crying out loud and a standard sunroof. Said Civic had an IRS design but the front suspension used the more sophisticated double wishbone type as opposed to the cheaper Mc Pherson strut type design.

The current gen4 Mazda 3 went all cheap on us with the exception of the interior as you climb in trim levels. For our market, the car simply missed the mark. Yes I do agree it sits in the upper tier of the segment. The North American version with the 2.5T, AWD and Bose system has to be my #1 pick but the Elantra and Civic has come too far to be ignored and both gives us a sunroof in top trim. I expected Mazda to give us a bit more even if the sunroof omission continues. For $24k extra, one could consider the Elantra over the 3 and you get a more spacious car with a more powerful engine, a premium audio system with powered driver’s seat and the sunroof plus a whole lot more.

Now back to this sunroof thing, I think our climate is very conducive for a sunroof. We are a tropical island nation surrounded by water, we have 2 seasons, beautiful shaded coasted scenery on the north and eastern coast lines, we don’t have the kind of dust like the Middle East does and we don’t have bitterly cold temps like our northern hemispheric friends have. At the right time on mornings and afternoons, a sunroof can be a nice accessory to enjoy if you want some additional air and light into the car.

It’s not a must have feature but it sure does come in handy especially when you have kids.
I agree with your analysis with respect to the package that the dealers offer to the public. Hence as I indicated in a previous post, no dealer has or ever will get my money for an overpriced and underfeatured vehicle. I simply refuse to pay for the new car smell or some kind of pips, I'll take my chances without the warranty with a well researched foreign used vehicle. PS my next vehicle will be a 2019 Mz3 hatch with the skyactiv X engine 2.0 liter/ 170 hp with appearance package, Bose, red leather interior, polymetal grey exterior. Full safety suite with lane keep assist etc. Might even be lucky to score one with the optional BBS wheels. Southern sales can keep their third world stock...

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » January 8th, 2022, 12:44 am

As a Mazda nut, I actually visualized it based on your description lol

zando
Trinituner Peong

Postby zando » January 8th, 2022, 2:24 am

wing wrote:
agent007 wrote:Kind of like buying a new 3 bedroom flat now. You expect that the roofing would be all steel using new wave, c/z purlins and soffits etc. Windows should have moulding, an enclosed 2 car garage with garage door, remote gate, water heater, at least 2 tanks with a water pump, landscaped yard, CCTV system, fully air conditioned with split type units for each room, teak kitchen cabinets with granite counter tops, bathroom enclosures with vanity set etc. all for not $1. more than $1.8M especially if located in central t’dad.

I agree with your analysis with respect to the package that the dealers offer to the public. Hence as I indicated in a previous post, no dealer has or ever will get my money for an overpriced and underfeatured vehicle. I simply refuse to pay for the new car smell or some kind of pips, I'll take my chances without the warranty with a well researched foreign used vehicle. PS my next vehicle will be a 2019 Mz3 hatch with the skyactiv X engine 2.0 liter/ 170 hp with appearance package, Bose, red leather interior, polymetal grey exterior. Full safety suite with lane keep assist etc. Might even be lucky to score one with the optional BBS wheels. Southern sales can keep their third world stock...
Which foreign used company u buying that from?

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » January 8th, 2022, 5:32 pm

I'm still checking out my options, then there is the small matter of obtaining about 30k usd if I bringing it in myself.

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby A172 » January 8th, 2022, 5:38 pm

no dealer jumping out 30k usd to make small $ either

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » January 8th, 2022, 7:52 pm

Get a vendor u trust and use credit cards over a few months to make the payment

I have heard of people who used this strategy
wing wrote:I'm still checking out my options, then there is the small matter of obtaining about 30k usd if I bringing it in myself.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » January 8th, 2022, 8:18 pm

Wing, you might as well consider the CX-30 instead. It's basically a crossover version to the Mazda 3 in hatchback form and you get a 2.0 as opposed to the lousy 1.5. It's no SkyActiv X but it brand new with warranty.

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » January 8th, 2022, 8:22 pm

agent007 wrote:Wing, you might as well consider the CX-30 instead. It's basically a crossover version to the Mazda 3 in hatchback form and you get a 2.0 as opposed to the lousy 1.5. It's no SkyActiv X but it brand new with warranty.
Checked it out already. It's a contender as well but not from SS. I can get the same spec that I quoted for the Mz3 foreign used. Like I said, I'm not overpaying for the new car smell and substandard features.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » January 10th, 2022, 12:40 pm

roads seem to be deteriorating faster than before - which of the new car /suv options are able to handle the current state?

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » January 10th, 2022, 1:38 pm

This should do the trick bro. Don't have to worry about potholes and flood anymore.
Tactical%20vehicle-rta.jpg
Tactical%20vehicle-rta.jpg (31.09 KiB) Viewed 1429 times

david12
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby david12 » January 10th, 2022, 2:02 pm

16 cycles wrote:roads seem to be deteriorating faster than before - which of the new car /suv options are able to handle the current state?
^^^haha agent you not easy.

16 cycles, what's your budget? The Subaru XV and Forester are quite capable when it's comes to ground clearance and how they hold rough terrain. Most cars now coming like they lowered stock. Look at a new Corolla for example.
Last edited by david12 on January 10th, 2022, 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kamakazi
punchin NOS

Postby kamakazi » January 10th, 2022, 2:55 pm

Pickup...
16 cycles wrote:roads seem to be deteriorating faster than before - which of the new car /suv options are able to handle the current state?

zando
Trinituner Peong

Postby zando » January 10th, 2022, 4:36 pm

agent007 wrote:This should do the trick bro. Don't have to worry about potholes and flood anymore.
Tactical%20vehicle-rta.jpg
You'll need a chiropractor after

david12
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby david12 » January 10th, 2022, 7:57 pm

^^^you should be gliding over all of the holes no chiro required. The International XT or MXT should have the same feeling

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » January 11th, 2022, 9:25 am

not sure if the leaf spring suspension set up on pick ups are suited for the roads - probably designed to carry loads than comfort,

Unimog would slay all but at price /availability - no way.

Anyone has exp with OEM air suspensions - see q7s and RRs come with them - or would a properly set up double wish bone handle all the needs?

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » January 11th, 2022, 11:19 am

In theory, pickups with the traditional leaf spring suspension to the back is better for load and bad roads. The Frontier LE (D23) comes with a 5 link setup with coil springs which improves ride quality but lessens the load capacity imo.

Cars and bad roads are unavoidable so the traditional Mc Pherson strut for the front and a rear torsion beam is better. It's a much simpler setup and shouldn't hurt the pocket when time to change suspension parts.

Cars with double wishbones and rear independent multi link is nice for sporty handling but has more parts to go bad in rough roads and therefore can escalate repair/replacement costs.

So examples of cars with simple Mc Pherson struts up front and torsion beams to the back are:

Most Corollas for the past 2 decades, B14, B15, B17, Y10, Y11, Y12, P10, P11, P12, A33, City, Ciaz, Swift, Accent, Rio, Cerato, Elantra, Cruze, 4th gen Mazda 3 etc.

The majority of Mazda 3's (2003 to 2019) as well as Lancers and Civics have an IRS design. Then we have the B12, B13, AE101, AE111 etc which had IRS back then. I would imagine these cars would be more costly to maintain suspension wise.

We haven't started to talk about rack ends which is affected regardless of design. Basically the government wants us to buy trucks and vans. I don't care if you have a new RAV4 or some garbage Sportage, all can't take the kind of licks I seeing with these bad roads especially passing there repeatedly.

In Couva, there's a stretch of road by the helipad known as Camden Rd. My good Lord it bad! I saw a Tiida dropped down its entire front subframe into a hole and dragged everything under it until the driver articulated back onto a better section. His front bumper got damaged and he cracked some clips not to mention the front shields got loose and started to drag onto the front wheels.

The more we subject our cars to this treachery, the car parts owners will win big time. Fortunately for Tiida man, Double R was a mere 3-4 minute drive away.

Advertisement

Return to “The Car Park”