TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

The TTssa and drag racing in T n T .

Somewhere where to run?

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

3NE 2NR for life

The TTssa and drag racing in T n T .

Postby ..77. » September 16th, 2010, 10:27 pm

Ok I,m only a visitor to Trinidad for 2 weeks at a time for hollidays . So , I,m not exactly clear on how things " Go " in your country .
I read an look at stuff on Trinituner . A few questions I would like to ask . just exactly what is the TTSSA , what does it do or what is it supposed to do . It gets mentioned a lot and seems like some kinda evil government monster .
And why does any talk / action or what ever about building a drag strip in Trinidad , or even just trying to put on an event at a airstrip , have to go through the TTSSA .
I need to understand why a strip just cant be built as a private business adventure .
I would also like to know why the strip by Freeport ?? area was shut down or did not get finished .
Or if these questions are answered in detail somewhere else on this site could you please post up the links . Thanks ..77.

FugiTECH
punchin NOS

Re: The TTssa and drag racing in T n T .

Postby FugiTECH » September 16th, 2010, 11:15 pm

I would like to know also , but imagine the people who know the reasons afraid to say because if they talk , the people thats holding back the building of a track will kill them becuase they like money too much and dont care about the sport they theirself like.

Advertisement

Return to “The "NEW Race Track" Issue”