Re: [BLOG]: Public Meeting about Wallerfield Racing on Jun 2

Postby gt-foure » July 3rd, 2010, 4:40 pm

SR wrote:yuh sure is not 95%

:lol:

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » July 3rd, 2010, 4:52 pm

gt-foure wrote:OK LINK SO 'TTASA IS D WAY FOWARD FOR RACING IN T&T' ACCORDING TO YOU BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS 75% OF THE MOTOSPORT COMMUNITY DOESENT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH ALLYUH...SO EVERYBODY MUST SUFFER BECAUSE OF THE GREED OF A FEW...YOU KNOW WHAT TIMES HAVE CHANGED AND WE RACERS ENT TAKING sheit FROM NOBODY WE DONT HAVE TO GO TO YOU'ALL ALLYUH HAVE TO COME TO US,ANYTIME TAM TRACK OPEN ALLYUH COULD GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE CAUSE WE WONT HAVE TO BE SCRUTINIZED BY TTASA AND WE'LL DO AS WE PLEASE. ..:D

I don't understand, then, given your statement... WHY THE 'FIGHT DOWN' AGAINST TTASA :?: :?:
just exercise some patience &, as u said
WE'LL DO AS WE PLEASE

:roll:

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » July 3rd, 2010, 5:07 pm

simple
TTASA is not the way forward anymore they had 40 years to screw it up

are you that blinded by whats in front of you and present state of affairs of motorpsorts in this country

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » July 3rd, 2010, 5:17 pm

motorpsorts

yeah....right
can't u read what gt-foure said ??? :
......ALLYUH COULD GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE CAUSE WE WONT HAVE TO BE SCRUTINIZED BY TTASA AND WE'LL DO AS WE PLEASE

so wha's de fight dong.........???

sparky
3NE 2NR for life

Postby sparky » July 3rd, 2010, 6:26 pm

we do not stand for the Communist type governance that ttasa is [if you think i lie,try and move out your trustees and install new ones] MATT DO NOT BOTHER WITH THE FIVE PERCENT OF MOTOR SPORT {TTASA} CALL A MEETING AND MOVE FORWARD TO REPRESENT THE MAJORITY TO GOVERNMENT OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » July 3rd, 2010, 7:26 pm

sparky wrote:we do not stand for the Communist type governance that ttasa is [if you think i lie,try and move out your trustees and install new ones] MATT DO NOT BOTHER WITH THE FIVE PERCENT OF MOTOR SPORT {TTASA} CALL A MEETING AND MOVE FORWARD TO REPRESENT THE MAJORITY TO GOVERNMENT OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO

makes sense.

especially if that meeting includes establishing a vote of no confidence in the current NSO.
that should be a pretty valuable, and the current government should be able to appreciate.

professor
Trinituner Peong

Postby professor » July 3rd, 2010, 9:29 pm

gt-foure wrote:OK LINK SO 'TTASA IS D WAY FOWARD FOR RACING IN T&T' ACCORDING TO YOU BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS 75% OF THE MOTOSPORT COMMUNITY DOESENT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH ALLYUH...SO EVERYBODY MUST SUFFER BECAUSE OF THE GREED OF A FEW...YOU KNOW WHAT TIMES HAVE CHANGED AND WE RACERS ENT TAKING sheit FROM NOBODY WE DONT HAVE TO GO TO YOU'ALL ALLYUH HAVE TO COME TO US,ANYTIME TAM TRACK OPEN ALLYUH COULD GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE CAUSE WE WONT HAVE TO BE SCRUTINIZED BY TTASA AND WE'LL DO AS WE PLEASE...:D

and on to a "Bright" New Future in Motor Sport. :roll:

Rooki3
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rooki3 » July 3rd, 2010, 9:33 pm

:drama:

Computerman
Riding on 18's

Postby Computerman » July 4th, 2010, 12:11 am

SR wrote:simple
TTASA is not the way forward anymore they had 40 years to screw it up

http://www.newsday.co.tt/news/0,58679.html
:roll:

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » July 4th, 2010, 11:58 pm

gt-foure wrote:ANYTIME TAM TRACK OPEN ALLYUH COULD GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE CAUSE WE WONT HAVE TO BE SCRUTINIZED BY TTASA AND WE'LL DO AS WE PLEASE...:D

that is a very ignorant approach
Tam's track will not be completed anytime in the near future though the current work being done looks very promising; more importantly NO sport can move forward if people just do as they please.

gt-foure
Street 2NR

Postby gt-foure » July 5th, 2010, 8:10 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
gt-foure wrote:ANYTIME TAM TRACK OPEN ALLYUH COULD GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE CAUSE WE WONT HAVE TO BE SCRUTINIZED BY TTASA AND WE'LL DO AS WE PLEASE...:D

Tam's track will not be completed anytime in the near future though the current work being done looks very promising; more importantly NO sport can move forward if people just do as they please.

duane its not that we are ignorant but more like fed up of always being on the shitty end of the stick while d 'big boys' engage in their politics and the pulling and tugging for power just for the sake of control and $$$$$ ,take example from that meeting last week a blatent display of disrespect for the racers thats y i'm glad 'aron' and others put them in their place, where jameer and amar come out from? and amar clearly out of touch with what's going on,for to long we have been pawns,so when i say we'll do as we please meaning the racers would'nt be preassured under a private track just follow the rules and race to your heart's content no BS!!!

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » July 5th, 2010, 8:39 am

gt-foure wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

duane its not that we are ignorant but more like fed up of always being on the shitty end of the stick while d 'big boys' engage in their politics and the pulling and tugging for power just for the sake of control and $$$$$ ,take example from that meeting last week a blatent display of disrespect for the racers thats y i'm glad 'aron' and others put them in their place, where jameer and amar come out from? and amar clearly out of touch with what's going on,for to long we have been pawns,so when i say we'll do as we please meaning the racers would'nt be preassured under a private track just follow the rules and race to your heart's content no BS!!!

Amar put forward a 25-year plan WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUT IN PLACE 25 YEARS AGO !!
That being said, it dosen't mean it's not applicable now.......just not on the scale (yet) presented.
If u said he's out of touch with the current economical scenario, I agree with you 100% and ALSO AGREE WITH THE STATEMENT MADE THAT NIGHT THAT ALL MOTOR SPORTS ORGANISATIONS HAVE TO MOVE AS ONE TO REALISE ANY SORT OF FACILITY.

So your statement and your afterthought

so when i say we'll do as we please meaning the racers would'nt be preassured under a private track just follow the rules and race to your heart's content no BS

does leave ppl (including the Minister of Sport) wondering "What's going to be the next issue to face in order to get something moving forward ?'

Mr Gear
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Mr Gear » July 5th, 2010, 12:48 pm

TTASA must face the music, it is not a trusted organization. TTASA must be disbanded to give way to something new.

Eventually racers and race fans will find out who the people behind TTASA are and what business they are into and actively boycott their businesses. When the sheit starts to hit their wallets and their bottom line, they will give up their power hungry struggle.

You see, the people of Trinidad are very passive which is why they have not started to boycott and picket business places owned and operated by these TTASA obstructionist.

Soon... Play with Trini people and underestimate Trinis. Like allyuh ain't see what happen to the mighty PNM and the secret church orh..! Soon TTASA the people will find out and they will deal with you.

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » July 5th, 2010, 1:13 pm

Mr Gear wrote:..................
Eventually racers and race fans will find out who the people behind TTASA are and what business they are into and actively boycott their businesses. When the sheit starts to hit their wallets and their bottom line, they will give up their power hungry struggle.

:shock: :shock:

u sounding like abu bakr when he went on tv & say "THERE SHALL BE NO LOOTING"
y u don't do something constructive, rather than expend negative energy....u just might hear that 'shing-a-ling' of a worn bearing.......& fix it before raceday :wink:

Mr Gear
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Mr Gear » July 5th, 2010, 1:37 pm

Up yours Link and as a matter of fact, don't respond to anything I post because your entire existence is NEGATIVE. you and your cohorts at TTASA are holding back an entire population and a region of racers that enjoy coming here to race.

Try doing something about your existence before you try giving me any advice. GTFO

gt-foure
Street 2NR

Postby gt-foure » July 5th, 2010, 2:05 pm

I SEE A BLEAK FUTURE FOR RACING IN T&T UNLESS SOME SERIOUS CHANGES ARE MADE,START BY WEEDING OUT THOSE OLDER HEADS AND D SMART MEN.INJECT SOME NEW BLOOD IN THE SPORT, NEW FACES WITH NEW IDEAS AND SOME MORALITY.LINK 40YRS DOWN THE ROAD AND WE WORSE OFF THAN WHEN WE STARTED 'NO INFASTRUCTURE,NO MONEY, NO WORKABLE PLAN, NO LAND,NO LEASE,NO TRANSPARENCY,WE NOT EVEN UNIFIED IN OUR EFFORTS...NOTHING TO SHOW FOR AFTER 40 YRS'.FRANKIE SAY HE SPEND 2MILL TO BRING 20 TOURING CARS TO RACE WHY HE DID'NT BUY PIECE OF LAND WITH D MONEY INSTEAD ALSO ANS THIS QUESTION HOW COME ALL THESE PROMENENT BUSINESS MEN RUN SUCH PROFITABLE BUSINESS BUT WHEN IT COMES TO MANAGING MOTORSPORTS THEY DO A HORENDOUS JOB AND NEVER HAVE OR MAKE ANY MONEY????

Conrad
punchin NOS

Postby Conrad » July 5th, 2010, 3:56 pm

gt-foure wrote:I SEE A BLEAK FUTURE FOR RACING IN T&T UNLESS SOME SERIOUS CHANGES ARE MADE,START BY WEEDING OUT THOSE OLDER HEADS AND D SMART MEN.INJECT SOME NEW BLOOD IN THE SPORT, NEW FACES WITH NEW IDEAS AND SOME MORALITY.LINK 40YRS DOWN THE ROAD AND WE WORSE OFF THAN WHEN WE STARTED 'NO INFASTRUCTURE,NO MONEY, NO WORKABLE PLAN, NO LAND,NO LEASE,NO TRANSPARENCY,WE NOT EVEN UNIFIED IN OUR EFFORTS...NOTHING TO SHOW FOR AFTER 40 YRS'.FRANKIE SAY HE SPEND 2MILL TO BRING 20 TOURING CARS TO RACE WHY HE DID'NT BUY PIECE OF LAND WITH D MONEY INSTEAD ALSO ANS THIS QUESTION HOW COME ALL THESE PROMENENT BUSINESS MEN RUN SUCH PROFITABLE BUSINESS BUT WHEN IT COMES TO MANAGING MOTORSPORTS THEY DO A HORENDOUS JOB AND NEVER HAVE OR MAKE ANY MONEY????

I dare say some of those very same prominent businesses are only fronts for other activities ;)

Why worry, they're already coming of age and cannot live forever. They're not even leaving behind a legacy so who is going to follow their school of thought? :lol:

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » July 5th, 2010, 4:26 pm

Mr Gear wrote:Up yours Link and as a matter of fact, don't respond to anything I post because your entire existence is NEGATIVE. you and your cohorts at TTASA are holding back an entire population and a region of racers that enjoy coming here to race.

Try doing something about your existence before you try giving me any advice. GTFO

easy, fella.......
chk yr shift, u might chip ah teet :lol: :lol:

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » July 5th, 2010, 9:39 pm

gt-foure, typing in all caps isn't doing anything constructive

saying "where Jameer and Amar come out from" is also very ignorant as it shows that you are not willing to learn and understand your motorsport history. You can't just jump een all fresh face and expect to run things; the experience that the past offers ensures than we do not repeat the mistakes and then try to reinvent the wheel because we didn't realize it was invented already!

It is important to have the older heads there
TTRC, TTKA and CARS all benefit from the older members who are on their executive and would NOT be able to havebig successful events without those older heads

talking about young blood might sound inspiring, but it is not always practical or sensible.

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » July 5th, 2010, 9:53 pm

'spcilly wen' dey mite 'cheep-a-teet' :lol:

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » July 5th, 2010, 9:55 pm

the experience that the past offers ensures than we do not repeat the mistakes and then try to reinvent the wheel because we didn't realize it was invented already!

I love this bit, here, Duane

Rooki3
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rooki3 » July 6th, 2010, 12:31 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:gt-foure, typing in all caps isn't doing anything constructive

saying "where Jameer and Amar come out from" is also very ignorant as it shows that you are not willing to learn and understand your motorsport history. You can't just jump een all fresh face and expect to run things; the experience that the past offers ensures than we do not repeat the mistakes and then try to reinvent the wheel because we didn't realize it was invented already!

TTRC, TTKA and CARS all benefit from the older members who are on their executive and would NOT be able to havebig successful events without those older heads

talking about young blood might sound inspiring, but it is not always practical or sensible.

but unlike TTASA "older heads", deh doh teef!!!

Rooki3
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rooki3 » July 6th, 2010, 12:32 am

Mr Gear wrote:Up yours Link and as a matter of fact, don't respond to anything I post because your entire existence is NEGATIVE. you and your cohorts at TTASA are holding back an entire population and a region of racers that enjoy coming here to race.

:pwned:

Mr Gear
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Mr Gear » July 6th, 2010, 7:53 am

Classic TTASA antagonism. This is exactly why with men like Link, TTASA is bound to be a failure forever. Carry on.

gt-foure
Street 2NR

Postby gt-foure » July 6th, 2010, 7:59 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:gt-foure, typing in all caps isn't doing anything constructive

duane i know my history so i'm not being ignorant....jameer is the past president of ttasa before nizam,jameer has recently been through a close call with cancer,robert amar is a past board member of ttasa and ex owner of the local toyota dealership he brought in the pair of celicas for circuit 1 was called the pressure cooker to run frankie's wild goose and up till recently was by tanko...so dont think i dont know these ppl and their history!! but they called a meeting and a simple question was asked whats allyuh purpose and they said to be moderators yet no represantatives from.. ttrc,matt,ttka etc were contacted or scheduled to adress the matter and as soon as d sheit hit d fan jameer get quiet as a mouse......ah keep saying these fellers have a second agenda and that is to ride we racers like jackasses and to full they pockets...duane i cant belive u ent realize what they doing is wrong MATT has been formed and i know of some meetings that have been taking place between MATT & TTASA this move is the only thing that can benifit racing, so when these rouge fellers come trying to undo the progress made we have to run them!!!!

TriniGT
punchin NOS

Postby TriniGT » July 6th, 2010, 8:08 am

There is abvoisly some bad blood brewing some time now. Can we not all unite as one and move forward for the betterment of the sport. People just want to enjoy their projects, see where all their hard earned money went and 'test and tune' (ah remember those days). Yes the past was littered with bad memories but let us remember the good ones too, let us not forget the past but at least move on and look forward rather than always looking at the past. We already know what happened in the past so by now we should know what to and to not do. I finally want to actually start tuning my car and testing it on the strip and see what it can do and come back again and again each time to better it, I don't want to be living on a dyno.

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » July 6th, 2010, 8:44 am

gt-foure wrote
so when these rouge fellers come trying to undo the progress made we have to run them!!!!

Rouge may refer to:

Rouge (cosmetics), a cosmetic used to color the cheeks and emphasize the cheekbones
Rouge (film), a 1987 Hong Kong film
Rouge (film journal), an online film journal
Rouge (football) or single, a score of one point in Canadian football
ROUGE (metric), an evaluation metric used in natural language processing
Rouge (newspaper), a weekly newspaper published by the Revolutionary Communist League in France
Rouge (pop group), a Brazilian girl band
Rouge (TV series), an MTV series about an Asian girl band
Rouge, Toronto
Rouge de l'Ouest, a breed of sheep
The Rouge or Ford River Rouge Complex, a Ford factory in Michigan, USA

C'MON FELLAS............LIGHTEN UP !!!

It's not only in T&T that motor sports is an emotive subject........although, I must admit, in the 'bigger' countries there are hundreds of facilities to choose from........

a bit of patience (not antagonism) will realise our common goal :idea: :idea:

787B
Street 2NR

Postby 787B » July 6th, 2010, 9:02 am

The TTASA "till ah dead" approach can't and won't work anymore. Forty years (40) to work on bringing Motorsports to a higher level, and what happened. ALLYUH FAIL, yes FUH FUH FUH FAIL!!!!!!!!!

Why wasn't things put in place during the golden age of motorsports in TNT to secure Wallerfield?

TTASA jus go nah, go nah go NAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gt-foure
Street 2NR

Postby gt-foure » July 6th, 2010, 3:22 pm

787B wrote:The TTASA "till ah dead" approach can't and won't work anymore. Forty years (40) to work on bringing Motorsports to a higher level, and what happened. ALLYUH FAIL, yes FUH FUH FUH FAIL!!!!!!!!!

Why wasn't things put in place during the golden age of motorsports in TNT to secure Wallerfield?

TTASA jus go nah, go nah go NAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: lmfao

Advertisement

Return to “The "NEW Race Track" Issue”