TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

FINALLY ... A New Drag Racing Track !!!

Somewhere where to run?

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Triumph
Street 2NR

Re: FINALLY ... A New Drag Racing Track !!!

Postby Triumph » August 18th, 2010, 4:25 am

I know that I am bringing up an old post, but I hear that Red Dawg is the one of the Trini crew in Nevis to manage the race track.

Red Dawg
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Red Dawg » August 19th, 2010, 5:53 pm

Yes, Andre Crichlow and Christian Cozier of Pudgy Productions has been hired by the Nevis Island Administration to assist and advise the ministry of sport here to revamp the motorsport industry on the island.
The next raqce meet will be on September 18th and 19th (Nevis Independence weekend). It will be an international race meet with cars from the region and hopefully some from as far as Trinidad and Grenada.

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » August 19th, 2010, 9:05 pm

^^^
excellent move there brudda.

mobz_sknmotorsports
Ricer

Postby mobz_sknmotorsports » August 24th, 2010, 3:41 pm

Hi... can someone put me onto the heads of Pudgy? due to having the only site in for the racing in st.kitts and nevis.. .. thank you in advance...

Triumph
Street 2NR

Postby Triumph » August 25th, 2010, 7:35 am

Just PM Red Dawg
He is one of the guys in Nevis

wraith
Trinituner Peong

Postby wraith » August 27th, 2010, 8:51 am

Red Dawg wrote:Yes, Andre Crichlow and Christian Cozier of Pudgy Productions has been hired by the Nevis Island Administration to assist and advise the ministry of sport here to revamp the motorsport industry on the island.
The next raqce meet will be on September 18th and 19th (Nevis Independence weekend). It will be an international race meet with cars from the region and hopefully some from as far as Trinidad and Grenada.

Sorry we would love to come but we are upgrading our cars so it was too short notice to get them ready for next month.

If you guys are doing one later this year or next year we would love to come.

ikenty1
Riding on 13's

Postby ikenty1 » September 1st, 2010, 5:52 am

We having another race in November hopefully but if not then the first week in December. Andre seem like he know what he doing so St. Kitts just waiting to see what will become of this because we dont get no good traetment from NDRA and the Nevis racers fraid to race when people there so they depend on St. Kitts & Anguilla to pull crowd for them to make money. Andre and Christian met with the SKDRA before they left for Trinidad after we did a boycott eventhough one car went up and run but we get the message accross. We have since reformed the governing body and our exec members are
(Team XTreme)Sean: President, (Independant)Randolph: Vice President, (IAS Motor Sports)Shervin: Treasurer, (Team XTreme)Sherlock: Public Relations, (Team Dragon)Ikenty: Secretary. All members were voted in by the biggest race meeting we ever had with about 100 persons.

This meeting and restructuring came about because the NDRA awarded their members on four occasions trophies and monies for races that were never completed and also our teams were not allowed to use the track on every third sunday of the month as was the agreement when the track was started and also the lack of organization with the NDRA taking a whole day to run 15 races and starting races at 3pm and limiting cars to 1 run challenge like you running pinks instead of the agreed best of 3 runs to qualify and then they decide to done with 14 sec class so I could not run my wagon. I get all the small boys together then we call on the big man them but as usual you get lot of oposition because they dont car ethat you want to run the car stock but each team got small league cars so after the small league drivers start to make noise the the other members had to come together and hold one head + is only stock car run 20+ runs a day and drive home like normal. I still have the record for 28 runs in one day. Loll

Wish they would lengthen the track so that people could run 1/4 mile but that mean my car would take extra long to reach the finish line. I can only get 14.2 on the 1000ft. I see two R32 Skyline from Trini on youtube and them Sinister Audio clips with the Joyet, Integra, SR20 Sentra, RX7 Boss too much car to mention.

@ anybody that can assist me. My fellow racers in Anguilla need to speak to andre or Christian as NDRA was giving them the same run around. Who can I PM or who can pass on this info to one of them for me?
The below info is for ADRA President.

Cordell Richardson
Research Marketing & Communication
Department of Agriculture
Government of Anguilla
P.O. Box 60
The Valley, Anguilla AI2640

Phone: (264)-497-2615 / (264)-497-2783
Fax: (264)-497-0040

Email: Cordell.Richardson@gov.ai

Red Dawg
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Red Dawg » September 4th, 2010, 4:31 pm

I am in Nevis on a full time basis and you already have my email contact.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 23rd, 2011, 9:09 pm

Today I went to Barrackpore to see the track being built by Inchan Mahaboob,the guy that had a v8 hunter.The amount of work and his dedication is amazing.I think all racers should give him support,because when it's finished it will be for every one to enjoy.

COROLLA KID
Riding on 16's

Postby COROLLA KID » April 27th, 2011, 10:51 am

A new track in B Pore??? thats so cool. a lil 15mins from home, i remember waller field day, use to have to drive half way across the country to watch a lil race...nice i jus hope dey dont buss people pocket like camden "$100 to watch race without proper viewing or parking" camden sucked!

mobz_sknmotorsports
Ricer

Postby mobz_sknmotorsports » August 26th, 2011, 11:12 am

so someone is building a drag track by there selves ? in trini?

FugiTECH
punchin NOS

Postby FugiTECH » August 31st, 2011, 7:44 pm

mobz_sknmotorsports wrote:so someone is building a drag track by there selves ? in trini?

Yes http://www.facebook.com/#!Image/groups/197163440333976/

mobz_sknmotorsports
Ricer

Postby mobz_sknmotorsports » September 3rd, 2011, 4:15 pm

ok cool.. how far along is it?

Advertisement

Return to “The "NEW Race Track" Issue”