Forums

Reply to the report of TTASA'S Ex-President

Somewhere where to run?

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

armagedon
Riding on 13's

Reply to the report of TTASA'S Ex-President

Postby armagedon » July 13th, 2008, 9:07 am

While the report in part may be factual, I cannot understand why this ex-president is maliciously attacking an innocent individual for submitting the petition, when he knows very well that I did it and presented it to him personally. I do not believe in washing dirty linens in public, but I must break my silence now.
Mr Failed President do you want me to tell all of the genesis of this? If the points raised in the petition were untrue why wasn't it challenged.
Tell tuners about the gate receipts in the car trunk on October 28th 2007 and how you gave the green light for a management member to take the money home to count it although I strenously objected.
Tell them about the flawed financial statement in which monies were not accounted for.
Tell tuners how you have not accounted for the monies received from the Ministry of Sport and as a result they have lost confidence in TTASA. Don't blame the petition, blame yourself.
Tell tuners that the Hon. Secretary resigned due to lack of transparency among other things.
Do you really want me to continue? Dare me!
You distorted the facts so as to make him look bad, because he was a candidate for the president in last week elections. You feared that if he made it, there will now be transparency because he is a no nonsense man.
Since I cannot deal with this matter effectively in this forum I will do so on another media. I will provide all the support evidence.
You see, you should have never wake up a sleeping giant.
And what disturbs me is the fact that this same individual supported you 100% from the start. He did the survey for the abandoned runways so that we could make representation.
He first identified the Waterloo lands, got a copy of the cadastral sheet and took you and the Chairman of the Trustees Board to visit it, and the rest is history.
What is your real problem? Why the lies? Not even have baked truths.
Goodness Gracious! Get on your kness and ask God to forgive you, confessions are good for the soul.

armagedon
Riding on 13's

Postby armagedon » July 13th, 2008, 10:49 am

Correction - The second to last line in the above post should read 'half baked truths'

backpressure
Riding on 13's

Postby backpressure » August 1st, 2008, 9:12 am

Tell tuners about the gate receipts in the car trunk on October 28th 2007 and how you gave the green light for a management member to take the money home to count it although I strenously objected.
Tell them about the flawed financial statement in which monies were not accounted for.
Tell tuners how you have not accounted for the monies received from the Ministry of Sport and as a result they have lost confidence in TTASA. Don't blame the petition, blame yourself.
Tell tuners that the Hon. Secretary resigned due to lack of transparency among other things.
Do you really want me to continue? Dare me!

ARMAGEDON - if u have these facts and keepin it lock down, then u are also the bigger part of the problem and thats why we are where today. FIRE BUN ALL OF U.

Advertisement

Return to “The "NEW Race Track" Issue”