Forums

Humble suggestions to solve a simple problem

Somewhere where to run?

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

roadrage
Street 2NR

Humble suggestions to solve a simple problem

Postby roadrage » June 30th, 2008, 2:29 am

Now i not in the circles to make waves on this track issue , but it have to many multi - millionaires and ppl in the sport committe who make some serious donations. Ask junior sammy or something for some pitch and you all get something rollin. Like you fellas have no balls??? If the government sticking well do what you all have to. There are too many big hitters that just not doing anything, if i had i would of .But let ppl invest some money or donate through charity or material something , tired of
hearing ppl cry and beyotch over this issue. TIME TO GET THIS SH!T DONE & OVER WITH.

Maserati
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby Maserati » July 2nd, 2008, 6:02 pm

it not as easy as jus clearing some bush and laying down some pitch..if the track doesn't have a good foundation it will break apart in such a short period of time and a good proper foundation cost serious $$..and Junior sammy and these guys run a business I don't think they going to give charity like that unless they can directly benefit from it. worse yet with the boom in construction of recent equipment and materials are in high demand too high a demand for a business to let them be used free of charge.

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » August 10th, 2008, 1:13 pm

You know!!^^^ Unless it serves their self interest, like getting their chile into a prestiege school, people will build a new building, pave the school, prepare a stand or something. That is the type of passion we have in Trinidad...self serving people.

Same type of supporters we have for motorsport too. Granted, I only ever make on dex in my life, people will come to one set of car shows to see the monster engines and rice, but nobody want to pay to see these machines in action...the real test of cars....only sounds and rice.

I feel for the true racers, but people in Trinidad have been spoilt rotten by the likes of Jack Warner, who do everything for them to have decent football, then they bite the man in the back, then the government fight him down.

Until we get a Jack Warner for racing, someone with a vision, motivation, and denero, I doubt the racing communiy will get respect, and a propper home. Only the passion and skil of the few will keep the sport alive. Then some knut will do some shite and kill some innocent people on the road, government will clamp down on "drag racrers" and that will be the end of the flurishing years of motorsport.

Advertisement

Return to “The "NEW Race Track" Issue”