Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » May 22nd, 2008, 7:53 am

SR wrote:so link
prior to pnm coming into power over the last coipl of elections

as well as to prior to eteck being formed

what measures were taken by ttasa to secure a home for motorsports

other than to rely on borrowed time on a lease that was expiring but never thought they would have lost

TTASA was ALWAYS liasing with the various govt departments for that security of tenure.......refer to my post above:
I spent TWO YEARS going in circles from airports authority to lands/surveys to min of sport/ to lands-surveys to tidco back to lands/surveys...........and couldn't even get a committment for a lease.......NO GODDAM OFFICIAL DEPARTMENT ASSISTED THEN.....

and that is only part of my effort.......not the total wasted energy of the others.......(and I am not including autosport's energies in undermining TTASA's efforts so that aspl could get said lease).
I dare say that NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU CRITISING HERE WENT TO WALLERFIELD ON THE FIRST NEW YEAR'S DAY AFTER NAR WON ELECTIONS TO HEAR JOE THEODORE & SADIQ BAKSH (both govt ministers) PROMISE THAT 'NEVER FEAR, MOTOR RACING HAS A HOME IN WALLERFIELD'
does that give you an inkling of how long I, personally, was involved in this 'home for motorsport' effort BY TTASA ???....
and does that shed light on the difficulties encountered when shortsighted and disinterested politics interfere with development of anything ??
rgds

kes_vtec
12 pounds of Boost

Postby kes_vtec » May 22nd, 2008, 8:36 am

what is the point of all that rambling...

talk about what is going on NOW

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » May 22nd, 2008, 9:11 am

dragaholic wrote:Ok link, even if we humour you a lil bit, and pretend you may be a lil bit sane...
Suppose we try to respond to your defense of TTASA from different angles, ...
rgds.

Thay all gradually developed and staged their own well organized, consistent events with annual championships

as is the mandate of the International Sporting Code that TTASA , as the FIA ASN, is supposed to encourage. This is also the developmental position that govt & min of sport is supposed to follow....not as hunt is doing by setting up another org to become NSO.
BTW
why bawl & cry that TTASA dosen't have equipment ???
if the NSO has to be a proper administrative body, then the respective bodies of the various disciplines are supposed to develop their portfolios accordingly...and I am not referring to promotions companies here.
And we all knowTTASA "gave away" affiliation

affiliation has to be earned....if these organisations felt that their affiliation with the governing body of motor sports was not earned or necessary, then they should have written to TTASA & said so, not mumble/grumble in the background...I put it to these bodies.....WRITE TO TTASA & STATE THAT YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE AFFILIATED & RETURN THE AFFILIATION DOCUMENT.
we know you heading that with yuh chairman pelting behaviour at Sevilla

I make no apology for becoming 'chairman'........after a hard, character-sacrificing effort to up the ante & set a guiding precedent for the upliftment of DRAGRACING along developed, professional & competitive parameters. tHIS WAS APPRECIATED BY THE VERY FEW...the rest are apparently content to 'race' for a $300 trophy or 'bragging rights' on 'the cross' or somewhere. It was unnerving (to say the least) to be told at the briefing meeting of that event that "that cyar happen. You will have to tell them so.."........(NOT SAID BY JAMEER ALI).
Of course, I emphatically refused... :)
I was further told (after above refusal) by a friend (who dosen't even race) who was present throughout, that I spent so much time & energy for people who don't give a damn what I do for them & I should have done this for circuit racing...and the sad part here , dragaholic, is that your post illustrates just that...you just want to drag...somewhere...like 99% of drag racers....you all don't give a damn who does or what has to be done...once allyuh get to drag......
when a managemnt team fails to manage properly, how discipline over the years becomes non existent. Ask any of those in TTASA for a while how many times Frankie get thrown out of TTASA, allowed back in,

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT HERE :!:
I squarely blame Jameer Ali for extending those olive branches to everyone & relaxing the strict rules governing motor racing so as to achieve the lowest possible common ground to get the wheels of motor sports rolling again as quickly as possible (this is specific reference to drag racing)
real joker into trying to clean up a rice strip, in a rice field to put on a Drag event "in six weeks, back in 2007"

that goes with above...why be so anxious to get drags started again....lost commonsense with this one...
Elected member after elected member gradually resign from the Committee

the elected secretary was forced to resign due personal & business overloads...
the elected treasurer was also forced to resign due to administrative constraints/requirements which developed after accepting the position...
the person who was nominated to fill the position of secretary suqsequently resigned claiming not being allowed to function properly (doh mind she was calling me to send out emails)

fresh crix fuh yuh..
rgds

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » May 22nd, 2008, 9:17 am

kes_vtec wrote:what is the point of all that rambling...

talk about what is going on NOW

kes..
what is going on now is as a result of what you see in those ramblings....
can't you see the political dictatorship in action ??
I can go to court on this one :

'our' min of sport said to me : 'ants should not go where elephants walk'
talk about ego...but that is his attitude........he has no problem stamping on the small man.......
and talk about personal agenda....
like with TTFF.......
when TTASA expelled him...what happening ???........as min of sport he now forming another org to be NSO in an attempt to destroy TTASA who dared to discipline him..........imagine declaring to people that 'he didn't like how TTASA treated he & he fadder'.........
crix...
rgds

Jameel
Riding on 13's

Postby Jameel » May 22nd, 2008, 1:49 pm

Link from what I remember, the Minister sued and won a high court injunction against you and the rest of TTASA for acting in an unjust manner? The way TTASA always operate. Did you not have to pay him some big $$$
?
Link face it boy. TTASA dead. TTASA has no future. TTASA is biased and prejudice in approach. Have alway been and will always be. God not sleeping. TTASA bad deeds now coming to haunt them!!!

Take that in yuh ru-kun-ku-tunk !! The rum shop open!! Gotty boy leh we go!!!

worksux101
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby worksux101 » May 22nd, 2008, 3:04 pm

I'll miss link's pointless ramblings that have absolutely nothing to do with the questions asked...

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » May 22nd, 2008, 3:45 pm

Jameel wrote:Link from what I remember, the Minister sued and won a high court injunction against you and the rest of TTASA for acting in an unjust manner? The way TTASA always operate. Did you not have to pay him some big $$$
?
Link face it boy. TTASA dead. TTASA has no future. TTASA is biased and prejudice in approach. Have alway been and will always be. God not sleeping. TTASA bad deeds now coming to haunt them!!!

Take that in yuh ru-kun-ku-tunk !! The rum shop open!! Gotty boy leh we go!!!

For your upliftment......
that 'judgement' stated that TTASA erred procedurally........in other words, whilst the cause of TTASA's action was actionable, the way said action was executed was questioned.

you see, the judge cannot override any organisation's constitution, more so if that person willingly signs to abide by the rules & regs therein. the particular one being 'expulsion from the organisation for physical assault on another member...'. The undeniable fact of the matter was : hunt assaulted gianetti at an event in wallerfield & TTASA expelled him. The judge saying TTASA went about expelling hunt the wrong way, procedurally, does not change the fact that the assault occurred.

So please 'hymc' with your uninformed noises, get the facts first, then ask mommy's permission to let the big boys down the street play with you....

Jameel
Riding on 13's

Postby Jameel » May 22nd, 2008, 7:57 pm

Tsk Tsk Link no need to cuss on d forum. Duane deal with that drunken man.Too much Vat 19 he drinking.

So Link what u saying now????? Now even yuh trustees have come to their senses. So yuh going to do the honorable thing and resign from TTASA as they joining up with TTURMA !!!!!

The umbrella now opens up in Link's anterior portion of his intestines.

D future now looking good.

DMT2307
Riding on 13's

Get the Facts correct!!

Postby DMT2307 » June 10th, 2008, 6:48 am

So TTUMRA wants TTASA to join them. For what? What do they have to offer us? Nothing!
They want TTASA to join them because of what we have, and in a deceitful manner wants to take full control.
TTASA is the governing body for Motor Sport, and this is not by accident, we have what it takes.
1. TTASA is the NSO in Trinidad
2. TTASA is the FIA ASN in Trinidad for the issuing of local and International licences for Motor Racing
3. TTASA is NACAM representative
4. TTASA has NACAM Pro Secretary
5. TTASA has FIA trained Race Directors to F1 level
6. TTASA has FIA trained Stewarts to F1 level
7. TTASA has FIA trained Medical Personnel
8. TTASA has FIA trained Rapid Response
9. TTASA has an NHRA Certified Technical Inspector
10. TTASA has acquired a Temporary licence for use of Camden
or Drag Racing
11. TTASA has acquired a site for a Motor Sport Complex

However, actual occupancy of the land at Orange Valley is prohibited by Minister of Spite....Ooops... I mean Minister of Sport.
You see because TTASA suspended the Minister of Sport some time ago for slapping a photographer at Wallerfield. Also his father was expelled from TTASA some years ago. I'll come back with full details on this one that will shock you . So he has a personal vendetta against TTASA and is therefore lending support to TTUMRA as a unified body of sorts and wants them to take over as the NSO. This is what all this is all about.

Well the consensus amoung TTASA members is that they are joining no one. Let us see TTUMRA credentials.. Absolutely nothing! This is a just a unity farce.
You know desperation is a hell of a thing. TTUMRA telling everyone that they can issue International licences. So if that's the case, why did some Rally boys had to come to TTASA for FIA licences to go to Barbados? But don't worry there's more lies that will be manifesting itself shortly. Wait and you will see...

Jameel
Riding on 13's

Postby Jameel » June 19th, 2008, 7:14 am

All that achievements and motorsport dead in T & T.

TTASA charged for motorsport murder in the high court of people's opinion.

Anyway welcome back bugs bunny.

Life is a bunny thing eh? oops - that should be "funny thing"

Yorkshirelass
CARS Member

Re: Get the Facts correct!!

Postby Yorkshirelass » June 19th, 2008, 7:03 pm

DMT2307 wrote:So TTUMRA wants TTASA to join them. For what? What do they have to offer us? Nothing!
They want TTASA to join them because of what we have, and in a deceitful manner wants to take full control.
TTASA is the governing body for Motor Sport, and this is not by accident, we have what it takes.
1. TTASA is the NSO in Trinidad
2. TTASA is the FIA ASN in Trinidad for the issuing of local and International licences for Motor Racing
3. TTASA is NACAM representative
4. TTASA has NACAM Pro Secretary
5. TTASA has FIA trained Race Directors to F1 level
6. TTASA has FIA trained Stewarts to F1 level
7. TTASA has FIA trained Medical Personnel
8. TTASA has FIA trained Rapid Response
9. TTASA has an NHRA Certified Technical Inspector
10. TTASA has acquired a Temporary licence for use of Camden
or Drag Racing
11. TTASA has acquired a site for a Motor Sport Complex

However, actual occupancy of the land at Orange Valley is prohibited by Minister of Spite....Ooops... I mean Minister of Sport.
You see because TTASA suspended the Minister of Sport some time ago for slapping a photographer at Wallerfield. Also his father was expelled from TTASA some years ago. I'll come back with full details on this one that will shock you . So he has a personal vendetta against TTASA and is therefore lending support to TTUMRA as a unified body of sorts and wants them to take over as the NSO. This is what all this is all about.

Well the consensus amoung TTASA members is that they are joining no one. Let us see TTUMRA credentials.. Absolutely nothing! This is a just a unity farce.
You know desperation is a hell of a thing. TTUMRA telling everyone that they can issue International licences. So if that's the case, why did some Rally boys had to come to TTASA for FIA licences to go to Barbados? But don't worry there's more lies that will be manifesting itself shortly. Wait and you will see...

^^^AFAIK TTUMRA have never said they can issue International licenses. Have you ever been to a meeting where you have heard that being said?Don't you realise that issuing of "licenses" is the only thing TTASA has left, and from what you said, the fact that Rally boys had to come TTASA for FIA licenses shows how they have motor racing in T&T by the balls, and in my opinion, is nothing to boast about. Questions to ask are what are the criteria for getting a FIA license, as it appears to be SO important, and also what is the cost?.......Oh wait, I guess that must depend on who I am, what I am and where I come from as it seems there is NO set price.

ingalook
Riding on 16's

Postby ingalook » June 19th, 2008, 11:58 pm

TTASA does not want a track owned by the people of Trinidad and Tobago

They want a track owned and controlled by TTASA

Allyuh want free ting from the government? then you have to do what dey say, if they want you to join with TTUMRA - hush yuh blasted mouth and join.

Some ah we around here want to see a racetrack in our lifetime yuh know...

TTASA getting on like they have some serious leverage here, they don't... all they are seemingly capable of doing right now is sabotaging the future of Motorsport in TnT... they are doing a beautiful job of it so far.

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » June 21st, 2008, 3:03 pm

Yorkshirelass wrote:
^^^AFAIK TTUMRA have never said they can issue International licenses. Have you ever been to a meeting where you have heard that being said?.

Please......haven't YOU read the constitution that TTUMRA has presented (collaborated with) the 'minister' of sport ???
it clearly states that TTUMRA will issue licences, both local & international...
I hope you are not the rubber stamp part of any organisation here :shock:

rgds

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

Postby AutoSport » June 21st, 2008, 10:13 pm

It is so convenient and consistent with Link to extract what he conveniently wants to highlight, to use to out of context.

Remember Link, you are reading a constitution of an organization that covers every aspect of Motor Sport. So should this not also cater for Licencing of competitors in a proper manner, as opposed to simply “taxingâ€

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » June 22nd, 2008, 8:18 am

autosport wrote
[quote]It is so convenient and consistent with Link to extract what he conveniently wants to highlight, to use to out of context.

Remember Link, you are reading a constitution of an organization that covers every aspect of Motor Sport. So should this not also cater for Licencing of competitors in a proper manner, as opposed to simply “taxingâ€
Last edited by link on June 22nd, 2008, 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » June 22nd, 2008, 8:23 am

also...I'm curious........
yorkshirelass posted...I replied...BUT YOU (autosport)REBUTTED.............. :shock: :shock:
...and 'lass still eh say if she read the ttumra constitution yet... :)
:wink:

Jameel
Riding on 13's

Postby Jameel » June 22nd, 2008, 8:51 am

Link like yuh have a (unc) bee in yuh bonnet for the minister.

Well hear this, like it or not he in charge.

TTASA does not have the support of any other racing bodies.

TTASA does not have a management

and to top it out Oct coming fast !!!!! and the CAA not going to recommend any variance to the use of Campden other than an air strip.

Deal wid that and take a shot of VAT 19 as you so often do

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

Postby AutoSport » June 22nd, 2008, 11:02 am

“Mr. Boynes- directed that the ministry recognises TTASA as the governing body & that the various organisations should stand together with that body in order to facilitate motorsport development.......â€

Type Rated
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Type Rated » June 22nd, 2008, 11:28 am

Link... off the current bit of bickering...

Since we can't get away from TTASA.. NSO... FIA NACAM ASN

Lets discuss TTASA?

How many registered FINANCIAL members does the club have???
Who pays for the FIA Sanction fees??

Who are the "trained up to F1" race officials??

Now on the flipside how many members of motosport bodies Support TTUMRA??? that alone shud suffice..

Why are you swimming against the current... there was a previous meeting the TTASA trustees Woon Sam and Clarke... the ministry and TTUMRA. No comment on that??

Yorkshirelass
CARS Member

Postby Yorkshirelass » June 22nd, 2008, 9:29 pm

link wrote:
Yorkshirelass wrote:
^^^AFAIK TTUMRA have never said they can issue International licenses. Have you ever been to a meeting where you have heard that being said?.

Please......haven't YOU read the constitution that TTUMRA has presented (collaborated with) the 'minister' of sport ???
it clearly states that TTUMRA will issue licences, both local & international...
I hope you are not the rubber stamp part of any organisation here :shock:

rgds

WILL issue licenses Link WILL. TTUMRA has made no claim to currently be issuing licenses, hence the reason that the Rally Boys had to seek out the TTASA for the only thing that they are CURRENTLY good for.
Yes I have read the TTUMRA Constitution several times and if your Trustees informed you correctly, they would have told you that it is still a work in progress.

As to your later question as to why I have not yet replied... well I was busy being involved with CARS this weekend who, in case you don't know, put on part 4 of their championship series, with fantastic results. There is more to life than just drags and circuit, and the other racing fraternities are growing independently of TTASA and will continue to do so.

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » June 23rd, 2008, 12:59 am

o.k.
I understand your interpretation here of 'can' & 'will'..............
also
the other racing fraternities are growing independently of TTASA and will continue to do so.

this IS the natural order of things......the various disciplines ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WEANED OFF THE GOVERNING BODY and become self-sufficient
what's your point here ??
:?

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » June 23rd, 2008, 1:05 am

[quote="AutoSport"]“Mr. Boynes- directed that the ministry recognises TTASA as the governing body & that the various organisations should stand together with that body in order to facilitate motorsport development.......â€

Type Rated
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Type Rated » June 23rd, 2008, 2:17 am

Link what about my questions?? you seem to reply so quickly to others and when they don't reply to u the very next instant u jump quickly to inquire why they haven't replied but you replied to 2 ppl and yet no answers..

Is it that TTASA has sooo many financial members that you are still counting??

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » June 23rd, 2008, 6:32 am

Type Rated wrote:Link what about my questions?? you seem to reply so quickly to others and when they don't reply to u the very next instant u jump quickly to inquire why they haven't replied but you replied to 2 ppl and yet no answers..

Is it that TTASA has sooo many financial members that you are still counting??

oh, sori
I responded to SR on that exact topic
rgds

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

Postby AutoSport » June 23rd, 2008, 9:43 am

So it seems that whatever Mr. Boynes has said and done is infallible and even irrevocable. And worse yet, that the NSO status is for eternity.

“the various disciplines ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WEANED OFF THE GOVERNING BODY and become self-sufficientâ€

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » June 23rd, 2008, 1:27 pm

[quote="AutoSport"]So it seems that whatever Mr. Boynes has said and done is infallible and even irrevocable. And worse yet, that the NSO status is for eternity.

“the various disciplines ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WEANED OFF THE GOVERNING BODY and become self-sufficientâ€

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » June 23rd, 2008, 1:40 pm

link wrote:btw
I remind you that I post MY OPINIONS here.........

please clear up my, and i'm sure other persons confusion.....................
is it that you post your opinions, only in this thread, or all others like it.

cause from this one, <a href="http://forums.trinituner.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=193079&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=40">Camden - Letter to TTASA</a>, yuh seem to be trying to post facts. refuted facts mind you, but of course no response from you since.

could you clarify the opinion thing for me please?

Jameel
Riding on 13's

Postby Jameel » June 23rd, 2008, 4:09 pm

Link- some nice stuff to print out and send to the Ministry of Sport again.

TTPOST here I come.

Link yuh get ketch AGAIN!!!!!!

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » June 23rd, 2008, 4:18 pm

ok wagonrunner...yuh ketch mih.......
I don't know which post you are referring to.........
please refer directly (by qte method) & I will try to alleviate your confusion
rgds
:wink:

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » June 23rd, 2008, 4:22 pm

link wrote:ok wagonrunner...yuh ketch mih.......
I don't know which post you are referring to.........
please refer directly (by qte method) & I will try to alleviate your confusion
rgds :wink:

wagonrunner wrote:
link wrote:btw
I remind you that I post MY OPINIONS here.........

please clear up my, and i'm sure other persons confusion.....................
is it that you post your opinions, only in this thread, or all others like it?.

cause from this one, <a href="http://forums.trinituner.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=193079&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=40">Camden - Letter to TTASA</a>, yuh seem to be trying to post facts. refuted facts mind you, but of course no response from you since.

could you clarify the opinion thing for me please?

i'll try to keep it simple.
please answer the question higlighted in green.
Last edited by wagonrunner on June 23rd, 2008, 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Return to “The "NEW Race Track" Issue”