TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Taken from "Suggestions to Minister" thread

Somewhere where to run?

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » November 15th, 2007, 12:56 pm

Jameel wrote:Link the non compliance of TASA to the sporting policy is going to be the undoing of TTASA. Your organisation (TTASA) has been in violation to the spirit of the policy.

can u expand on this :?

Jameel
Riding on 13's

Postby Jameel » November 15th, 2007, 2:23 pm

what is there to expand? You proport to know the sporting policy and one will hope that you are aware of TTASA's modus operandi. Does these two have any synergy?

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

Postby AutoSport » November 15th, 2007, 3:22 pm

If I may suggest and re-present for your information Mr. Link, and I add that this was personally handed to your President, the following request on 10th April, 2007 (and this was previously published on this forum).

10th April, 2007
The President
TTASA
P.O.Box 3063 St. James.

Dear Sir,

We have been advised that the Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs is desirous of resolving the matter re finding a permanent location for Motor Sport.

And that your Association has been advised to meet with the various registered Motor Sporting disciplines to discuss this matter and come up with a common position and so advise the Ministry.

We look forward to having these discussions as soon as possible and ensure a common suggestion is offered beneficial to all parties.

Respectfully,

Rawle Mahabir.

Subsequent to this, a meeting was held on 1st May 2007 at the Ministry of Agriculture, where draft designs were presented by TTASA. Again following the allocation of lands at Waterloo, IN PRINCIPLE, again we see more draft designs being presented and these again being elaborated upon at your meeting on 13th Nov. 2007.

But on the 12th November, we receive an invitation to attend your meeting on 13th November for everyone to try and send their recommendations to TTASA for them to collate and then advise the Ministry.

Why not since 11th April 2007? Why at this 11th hour?

Mr. Link as the spoke-person for TTASA, you are doing TTASA a great disservice and definitely not helping their cause.

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » November 15th, 2007, 7:04 pm

to autosport :

I would like to re-post for your continued benefit
"I post my own opinions here.......'
You tritely attempt to label me the TTASA spokesperson........
if indeed you think of me as that, your words here can be no more than hyprocrisy, given the remarks & insinuations you countnually make against me personally & (by extension) the organisation of which I am a current financial member

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » November 15th, 2007, 7:24 pm

AutoSport wrote:...
We have been advised that the Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs is desirous of resolving the matter re finding a permanent location for Motor Sport.

And that your Association has been advised to meet with the various registered Motor Sporting disciplines to discuss this matter and come up with a common position and so advise the Ministry.

We look forward to having these discussions as soon as possible and ensure a common suggestion is offered beneficial to all parties.

But on the 12th November, we receive an invitation to attend your meeting on 13th November for everyone to try and send their recommendations to TTASA for them to collate and then advise the Ministry.
.... Why at this 11th hour?

who advised you and was this advice subsequent to a meeting that TTASA had with Ministry ?

are you a registered motorsport discipline....dare I ask ?? since you go on to 'officiously' request a meeting with TTASA on behalf of who ?? exactly

YOU DID NOT EVEN BOTHER TO ATTEND THIS '11TH HOUR' MEETING WITH TTASA :?: :?:

since you are so hyped about moving motorsport forward, I would have thought that you should have been FIRST AT THE DOOR ...with reccommendations in hand...
like TTASA was when Ministry requested next-day drawings of the proposed land use......we didn't cry '11th hour'.......
and whose spokesperson are YOU ?? which registered motor sporting discipline do YOU purport to represent :?: :?:
:?:

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

Postby AutoSport » November 16th, 2007, 12:13 am

I wonder if I am the only one here who may be confused, that you Link, being the only one making all of the comments for and on behalf of TTASA, can really mis-read who you represent.

And then you shamelessly suggest that I have been attacking you..
“given the remarks & insinuations you countnually make against me personally & (by extension) the organisation of which I am a current financial memberâ€

VK-Sportsman
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby VK-Sportsman » November 16th, 2007, 12:25 am

BANzai Rastafarai wrote:many big things being said..i just have one point.

Educate the young mind.

Start with the young minds..work along with the Ministry of Education to develop PROPER introductory defensive driving courses whlist in sccondary school ..in form 5 (even in primary school with some mascot that the kids can grow to love, admonising them to "watch both ways before crossing the street, or hold a the hand of a big man...ok that sounded tacky..but you get the idea...). So that when a young driver goes up for a learners permit, they are much much more knowledgable of the road issues at hand. Too many time we put young drivers on the road without having them fully understand the concept of driving and what it entails....It does not have to be a practical situation where you put a young driver behind the wheel....but some very well created documentaries showing the ills of driving woud go a long way towards instilling a RESPONSIBLE attitude of our young drivers on the road.

It may involve setting up of a separate unit to deal with this..with some heavy corporate sponsorship. But just like how BGTT has the BG Bus that goes around schools educating them on natural life and energy, that can be created. Have this unit present at EVERY motorsporting and any other SPORTING event....make it a drive jsut as how social devlopment have their WYP? program...

Take the ministry of Sport to another level.

and Senor Hunt....when yu read this.....become a "ppl's minister"...the more you interact with the ppl, the more you will be loved, evn by your detractors who may have thier personal agenda's at hand.

on a TTASA note...instruct them to be the "gate keepers" of motorsport..have tehm be responsible for proper charting of motorsport events..

Banzai, excellent point, FTW 8-) .....I am in full support of this as I am a youth :wink:

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » November 16th, 2007, 12:31 am

[quote="AutoSport"]...And then you shamelessly suggest that I have been attacking you..“given the remarks & insinuations you countnually make against me personally & (by extension) the organisation of which I am a current financial memberâ€

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » November 16th, 2007, 7:19 am

yh want to talk about 'shameless' , eh, rawl of autosport ???
your words (in part) said to TTASA in a minuted meeting at a lawyer's office :
"for every witness you bring, I will get one to say the opposite.."

mitsugdi
Sweet on this forum

Postby mitsugdi » November 16th, 2007, 11:34 am

NEWS FLASH.
AFTER READING ALL THE HATE AND PERSONAL ATTACKS I AM PLEASED TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT THE GOVT IS GOING TO CONSTRUCT THE HEAD QUQRTERS AND BASE STATION FOR THE AIR GUARD AT CAMDEN

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » November 16th, 2007, 12:49 pm

sounds like ur in that last batch of 5 inductees of the air guard......congrats
I'm aware of these developmental plans..........and the timeline for the TTASA to move to Orange Valley from Camden coincides......
:wink:

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

Postby AutoSport » November 16th, 2007, 1:44 pm

Link why not go and also pull all of your attacks on me, from references to money, to car, to family and whatever else. And let's not forget that having bashed everybody in sight, you went back and replaced all of your posts with the legendary " : " at a certain point in time?

I am convinced that your posts here are a deliberate ploy by you and maybe others to distract me from more important matters. It is not working.

Link I really thought that you would now say that as TTASA have the use of Camden now, that the Govt. will quickly find another urgent use for this spot, as is being suggested above. So who to blame for this now, me, Mr. Boynes, the UFO'S?

Take a hint, learn to respect and deal with people and organizations in a proper manner, and you will get respect in return. I refer specifically to Eteck and now Briko.

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » November 16th, 2007, 6:35 pm

AutoSport wrote:Take a hint, learn to respect and deal with people and organizations in a proper manner, and you will get respect in return. .....

you don't even know the meaning of those words u posted here.......
still no reponse to your declaration:
"
for every witness you bring, I will get one to say the opposite
.."

how come yuh eh jump & say 'Ah lie?'
I will not allow YOU to live that down......because now you try to portray yourself as some righteous motor sport benefactor, when you simply await an opportunity to fleece eager enthusiasts......
so go ahead & complain about my tone, manner, whatever......because at the end of it all, I boil down to motor sport & racing, whilst YOU aspire to your bottom line & the almighty $$..
:x

worksux101
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby worksux101 » November 16th, 2007, 10:36 pm

^Who you trying to fool? Have you seen the reactions by the users of trinituner...at the very first chance available the vast majority have stated in no uncertain terms that they want ttasa out...they thought your event was rubbish and the comparison to vk tells it all...
So again....who you trying to fool?
Really?

no....really :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Computerman
Riding on 18's

Postby Computerman » November 18th, 2007, 12:54 pm

link wrote:I will not allow YOU to live that down......because now you try to portray yourself as some righteous motor sport benefactor, when you simply await an opportunity to fleece eager enthusiasts......
Of the events I've participated in and spectated at I've only ever felt 'fleeced' at some TTASA run events.

link wrote:so go ahead & complain about my tone, manner, whatever......because at the end of it all, I boil down to motor sport & racing, whilst YOU aspire to your bottom line & the almighty $$..
:x
As a competetor and spectator I've always felt that I've gotten my $$ worth at ASPL events (even the rained out events). I can't speak of Rawle's aspirations, I obviously don't have the 'close' relationship with him as you seem to. However, I certainly hope that ASPL contunies to host events as my thirst for motorsports has not deminished, but if such activities are not commercially viable I don't see how they can continue. Thank goodness for those who choose to take (exceptionally well organised and calculated) risk! $$ = development.

Maserati
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby Maserati » November 18th, 2007, 7:38 pm

ASPL always hosted great events just the weather sometimes wouldnt agree with them,hope we can see them host a few in the future.

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » November 18th, 2007, 10:15 pm

that's marketing for you........
shaft yuh $%%^.....and u ask for more.....
eric williams in woodford square....
'we will have to raise your taxes'
-crowd supporter : 'tax we, dr.williams, tax we..'
I hear you loud & clear......
rgds

Computerman
Riding on 18's

Postby Computerman » November 19th, 2007, 8:43 pm

link wrote:that's marketing for you........
shaft yuh $%%^.....and u ask for more.....
Another assa"9" statement!

link wrote:eric williams in woodford square....
'we will have to raise your taxes'
-crowd supporter : 'tax we, dr.williams, tax we..'
Taken out of context as per usual Link style!

link wrote:I hear you loud & clear......
rgds
Keep listening with deaf ears!

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

Postby AutoSport » November 19th, 2007, 11:16 pm

Dear Link, please try to respond to Vijay directly....

To: AutoSport
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:55 pm
Subject: DOES TTASA HAVE A HOME.
HI, RAWLE I AM REALLY SICK OF READING SOME OF THE FREAKING CRAP TTASA MEMBERS ARE PUTTING ON THE FORUM, I AM VERY SORRY TO SAY THAT TTASA LOOKS NO BETTER NOW THAN TWELVE YEARS AGO. OR MIGHT BE WORST AS THEIR IS NO MORE WALLERFIELD. I HAVE A QUESTION PLEASE DON'T LAUGH. DOES TTASA HAVE A HOME ? OR ARE THEY STILL LODGING FROM SOME COMPETITOR. SOMEONE SHOULD POST THIS ON THE FORUM BECAUSE LIKE IT'S BEEN MORE THAN THIRTY YEARS TTASA HAS BEEN AROUND AND THEY DO NOT HAVE A PLACE TO CALL THEIR HOME. EVEN IF IT WAS BUILT OUT OF STRAWS.I AM A LIFE MEMBER A TO DATE I HAVE NEVER GOT A MAIL OR ANY CORRESPONDENCE AS TO WHAT GOES ON.

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » November 21st, 2007, 8:12 am

i have responded to vijay ..
now YOU please repond to my question........
did you or did you not say to TTASA that you would bring people to lie under oath in order to refute what TTASA said ??

YES or NO :?: :?:

big daddy 1
3NE 2NR for life

Postby big daddy 1 » November 21st, 2007, 9:06 am

link wrote:i have responded to vijay ..
did you or did you not say to TTASA that you would bring people to lie under oath in order to refute what TTASA said ??

HERE WE GO AGAIN. IS THIS A NEW WAY OF MARKETING OR DEVELOPMENT FOR MOTORSPORT OR IS THIS JUDGE JUDY? A LOT OF PEOPLE DID CRAP IN THE PAST AN THEY WERE FORGOTTEN WE HAVE PUT THAT BEHIND SO LET'S JUST MOVE ON FOR MOTOR RACING SAKE.

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » November 21st, 2007, 1:08 pm

big daddy 1 wrote:
link wrote:i have responded to vijay ..

HERE WE GO AGAIN. IS THIS A NEW WAY OF MARKETING OR DEVELOPMENT FOR MOTORSPORT OR IS THIS JUDGE JUDY? A LOT OF PEOPLE DID CRAP IN THE PAST AN THEY WERE FORGOTTEN WE HAVE PUT THAT BEHIND SO LET'S JUST MOVE ON FOR MOTOR RACING SAKE.

I am perfectly willing to MOVE AHEAD WITH THE DEVELOPMENT OF MOTOR RACING...from this launching point......
it will be interesting to see how things develop
:idea:

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

Postby AutoSport » November 21st, 2007, 10:42 pm

Just for the record Link, I totally deny the following statement you wish to attribute to me and you feel that if you say and publish it enough it may become the truth...
"did you or did you not say to TTASA that you would bring people to lie under oath in order to refute what TTASA said ?? "

And having spoken to Vijay today, I now accuse you of being very dishonest by your statement that "i have responded to vijay .."

And I again repeat, as the spokes person for TTASA you are doing TTASA a great disservice by your continued misrepresentation of facts and continued twisting of your version TTASA's constitution.

You are hopeless Link, and your attempts at distracting from reality just exposes your stupid mentality.

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » November 22nd, 2007, 7:12 am

unlike u, I sent a PM to vijay..........I am sure Duane can pull same from the archives....you have my permission to request same...
please keep your negative pr to yourself & take vijay's advice
LET'S JUST MOVE ON FOR MOTOR RACING SAKE.

my note is...'from this launching point'

mitsugdi
Sweet on this forum

Postby mitsugdi » November 22nd, 2007, 9:26 am

There was a family of four which consists of both parents a brother and sister. Now every morning the boy used to go to the shower first to bathe and would take a long time in the shower .This delay caused the rest to be late for work,school and other things. The father became angry and he decide to punish his son by taking away his allowance and having him bathe last because he takes a long shower and used up all the hot water.His father decided to shower first the next day and when he went in there was no hot water in the shower. He questioned the boy about it and he told his dad that every morning he had to bathe with cold water so it took him longer in the shower.
:shock:
The very said evening his mother remembered seeing a pool of water near the step and running down the drain about two weeks ago. His dad went and checked and he discovered that the water was hot. :oops: :roll: :?: :!:
THERE WAS A BIG LEAK ON THE HOT WATER LINE. :shock:
Daddy decided to investigate by digging up the area where the water was seen.He dug up the entire area and found that where the water was seen the leak was not there but about 20ft away and surfaced at another place. :fist:
Now how was he feeling about this since he had already punished his son for using up the hot water when the truth is that it was leaking .

Points to note:
1.Never jump to hasty conclusions. ( boy already punished )
2.Investigate source ( saw water leak and dug up)
3.Is the source of information reliable ? ( leak was not where the water was seen )
4.UNNECESSARY DAMAGE DONE TO THE YARD ( HOW IS THE BOY FEELING )

NEVER TOO BIG TO SAY SORRY I AM WRONG. :lol:

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

Postby AutoSport » November 22nd, 2007, 9:51 am

Link I can confirm that I did speak to Vijay at 5:30 pm (he called me) on Wed. evening, and he denied your statement - published at 8:12am. Call him at 1-954-584-5904 to confirm this.

And now that you have been exposed again, it is very convenient to suggest "I am perfectly willing to MOVE AHEAD WITH THE DEVELOPMENT OF MOTOR RACING...from this launching point...... "

I am sure everyone is quite willing to move on, but for those who refuse to learn from the past, they will continue to repeat the same mistakes.

Just take a look at the grand performance at your monthly meeting last week Wednesday. All the new people would have been thrilled at the accusations flowing to and fro and the belligerent display and threats between who want to fight who, within this meeting. Very ugly Link, very ugly.

Is that the type of launching point you want to attract people to be a part of?

Very ugly Link, very ugly.

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » November 22nd, 2007, 10:05 am

this is the pm that I sent to big daddy asking for confirmation of the post.........
you all may do whatever checks you need to verify, but seeing that autosport is bent on this negative publicity drive, I will not be responding further in this line.
as for rawl & his denial of the 'lying under oath' thing, THANK YOU FOR CONFIRMING THAT , EVEN NOW, YOU HOLD ALL TO RANSOM WITHOUT COMPUNCTION.

To: Big daddy
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:59 am
Subject: post
Vijay... did u really post this..?

To: AutoSport
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:55 pm
Subject: DOES TTASA HAVE A HOME.
HI, RAWLE I AM REALLY SICK OF READING SOME OF THE FREAKING CRAP TTASA MEMBERS ARE PUTTING ON THE FORUM, I AM VERY SORRY TO SAY THAT TTASA LOOKS NO BETTER NOW THAN TWELVE YEARS AGO. OR MIGHT BE WORST AS THEIR IS NO MORE WALLERFIELD. I HAVE A QUESTION PLEASE DON'T LAUGH. DOES TTASA HAVE A HOME ? OR ARE THEY STILL LODGING FROM SOME COMPETITOR. SOMEONE SHOULD POST THIS ON THE FORUM BECAUSE LIKE IT'S BEEN MORE THAN THIRTY YEARS TTASA HAS BEEN AROUND AND THEY DO NOT HAVE A PLACE TO CALL THEIR HOME. EVEN IF IT WAS BUILT OUT OF STRAWS.I AM A LIFE MEMBER A TO DATE I HAVE NEVER GOT A MAIL OR ANY CORRESPONDENCE AS TO WHAT GOES ON

big daddy 1
3NE 2NR for life

Postby big daddy 1 » November 22nd, 2007, 11:00 am

HI GUY'S, I WILL NOT COMENT ON THESE TOPICS TODAY, TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY. AND ALSO THANKSGIVING IS TODAY, SO I WILL REPLY TOMORROW.

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

Postby AutoSport » November 22nd, 2007, 12:14 pm

Link you have to be some kind of jackass. You gave the impression that with your statement of " i have responded to vijay .." you were communicating to move forward as opposed to questioning whether what I had posted from Vijay was the truth. More deceit on your part.

And then this was followed by mitsugdi requesting an apology via "NEVER TOO BIG TO SAY SORRY I AM WRONG." Will you demand same of Link?

My real problem with Link, and I know I speak for many others here, is his continued attempts to misinform, and misrepresent facts, never respond directly to everything that is asked of him, and pretend that he is the only honest person here.

And once again when backed into a corner, he dives under “but seeing that autosport is bent on this negative publicity drive, I will not be responding further in this line.â€

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » November 22nd, 2007, 12:32 pm

Happy Birthday
Big Daddy

hope the turkey was big and juicy

narend and i will check you next year march/april

Advertisement

Return to “The "NEW Race Track" Issue”