TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

J32 Teana Wiper Blades - Cannot find anywhere

Sunny to Skyline - SR20, CA18, RB20-26, VG30 etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

CD4Accord
Riding on 18's

J32 Teana Wiper Blades - Cannot find anywhere

Postby CD4Accord » January 14th, 2022, 11:30 pm

Hi everyone,

I wanted to change the wiper blades on a J32 Teana, but it seems they are different to all the other blades I've used. The blade has a sort of offset where the wiper arm attaches BELOW the blade, not directly above it like the usual ones.

Regular wiper blades dont usually have enough clearance under the arm and dont seem to fit properly, so I'm trying to work out where I can get something like this (picture attched) without having to buy from the firm. They said some stupidness like $400 each

Thanks

Sundar
Riding on 17's

Re: J32 Teana Wiper Blades - Cannot find anywhere

Postby Sundar » January 17th, 2022, 12:20 pm

Can't you change the tip on the arm? i can't see the image you uploaded due to resrtictions.

Musical Doc
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Musical Doc » January 19th, 2022, 8:34 am

I can't tell properly from the pic, but to me the arm fitting looks like the regular hook type. There are some wipers that come with different adapters. If the position changes where it falls on the screen you can unbolt the wiper arm remove it and reposition it where necessary. I had to do that with my aqua because the blade adapter was a bit different

CD4Accord
Riding on 18's

Postby CD4Accord » April 6th, 2022, 1:30 pm

Thanks for the feedback. It is the regular hook type, just with a sort of offset that makes it difficult to get wipers that work with it.

I feeling tempted to just order the proper genuine ones online since they last so long

Massy prices rough

Advertisement

Return to “NISSAN”