TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Tiida Acceleration Problem

Sunny to Skyline - SR20, CA18, RB20-26, VG30 etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Nato
Riding on 13's

Tiida Acceleration Problem

Postby Nato » August 22nd, 2021, 11:26 pm

Hello All,
When driving my Tiida Latio 2007(Non 4WD & CVT), the car gets a flat spot (just dies down) ever so often while I’m on the road and I have to press on the gas pedal each time to gain acceleration. Took same to an electrician and he scanned the car, but nothing showed up. I decided to change the Throttle body and the gas pedal, but prove futile as I’m still having the same problem. I also changed the fuel pump, cleaned the throttle body and the injectors and still no change at all.
Has anyone went through similar problem and had it solved? If yes, I would appreciate if you can advise on how to repair or recommend someone who can assist in identifying the problem based on the findings shared. It’s really hard to keep spending money each time and no results, especially during this challenging time.
Thank you and look forward to a favourable response.

Musical Doc
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Re: Tiida Acceleration Problem

Postby Musical Doc » September 3rd, 2021, 1:30 pm

Did you do a relearn on the throttle body? Also, do some additional stuff like clean maf sensor, get the egr cleaned. I get the same problem at times... Doing those things helps but after a few weeks performance drops again suddenly. Haven't had the time to get it checked so I run it just so.

If you from south you can try foy enterprises 3502310, beyond compression @3215180 or strivers auto @7844130

Advertisement

Return to “NISSAN”