TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Bluebird Club

Sunny to Skyline - SR20, CA18, RB20-26, VG30 etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Back2Studio
I LUV THIS PLACE

Re: Bluebird Club

Postby Back2Studio » October 24th, 2017, 11:38 am

skylinechild wrote:
Back2Studio wrote:I have a spare. Gonna rebuild it.

OMFG... :shock: :shock: you sold the upper strut tower bar from the wing road.... how could you ..... :cry:

To upgrade of course

Back2Studio
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Back2Studio » October 24th, 2017, 11:52 am

Back2Studio wrote:
skylinechild wrote:

OMFG... :shock: :shock: you sold the upper strut tower bar from the wing road.... how could you ..... :cry:

To upgrade of course

Also....things hard these days. So I need cash.

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » October 24th, 2017, 1:51 pm

Back2Studio wrote:
skylinechild wrote:

To upgrade of course
Also....things hard these days. So I need cash.

Need cash now... call 1-800 J-G - WENTWORTH

wha u put in place of the strut bar...???

so i FINALLY doin a lil project on my ole bird... i finally replacin the fender shields with the correct thing.....

so i went and got the 3m under body coating....consulted my straighter guy...he said it will work effectively.
i bought 4 tins...came up for like $440 total....which is expensive.

fender shields aka stone shields i thought i'd need to paint them but i dunno.....but i'll see how the product goes.

so my weapons of choice
1. 10 liters of pitchoil
2. gallon of purple blaster
3. 4 tins of 3m under body coating
4.new fender shields and ancillary pieces.
5.3 doz new clips. assorted
6. 1 doz 10mm bolts with washers 1/2 inch long.
7. Brush...

Back2Studio
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Back2Studio » October 24th, 2017, 3:47 pm

Clips is 8mm eh.

Back2Studio
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Back2Studio » October 24th, 2017, 3:47 pm

Also.....u get back d car and insurance sort u out then?

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » October 25th, 2017, 7:13 am

Back2Studio wrote:Clips is 8mm eh.
Also.....u get back d car and insurance sort u out then?

already knew the size..pulled a ole clip an went an bought 3 doz of it... :lol:

get bk the car ??? where did it go to ???

insurance sort me out ??? i was jus bein lazy in puttin insurance.....it park up goin on 2 mths now..
dad also took my battery..

fuel get lil stale an ting... :lol: so i got bk my battery, paid insurance and throw in two bottles of redline system cleaner and full up with fresh fuel...... problem solved.....

also unleashed the kracken on a Y12 wingroad to remove any buildup of carbon deposits nuh.... :lol: :lol:

cal me nuh wen u hav time..i need to borrow a bracket from your car - plz an tanks ( rotoplastics)
also can u find out the cost of a f used front and rear bumper for me plz.

also i need your help routing some oil cooler lines....i doin those in steel braided early nex yr.

Back2Studio
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Back2Studio » October 25th, 2017, 8:03 am

Oil cooler? Can't be the transmission cooler...bcuz u already have one. ....unless it got damaged.

Back2Studio
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Back2Studio » October 25th, 2017, 8:05 am

What bracket u want??? I din know my car had brackets that could be borrowed....takes off trucker cap and scratches head*

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » October 25th, 2017, 11:33 am

Back2Studio wrote:Oil cooler? Can't be the transmission cooler...bcuz u already have one. ....unless it got damaged.

What bracket u want??? I din know my car had brackets that could be borrowed....takes off trucker cap and scratches head*

transmission oil cooler lines self...i re routing those lines to be fed from below...in addition since they goin to be routed from below i wanna do them in steel braided fashion so they cud take environmental conditions...road salt...etc..

why wud my oil cooler get damaged thou.??? now you hav me thinking....

alot of stuff from your car can be borrowed....i need to borrow the DIN brackets that would have held your deck in place...dont worry you'll get them back...i need them for measurement and no i cant use mine...cant pull out my deck and reinstall and pull out and reinstall ... too much drama.

easier to just use yours along with any old double din deck to mock up to get the correct dimensions to make the bracket that would bolt onto the brackets.

long sotry short...just bring your DIN bracket it lil confusing to explain.. but when you see it you go be like.... :shock:

Back2Studio
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Back2Studio » October 25th, 2017, 11:44 am

Oho....aiite.

Back2Studio
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Back2Studio » October 25th, 2017, 2:49 pm

And no....very little from my car can be borrowed. .depending on what I'm willing to allow u to borrow.. luckily for you DIN brackets are borrowable. In other news.... moles does burrow underground and point fortin borough day is lit af......why are you looking at me like that???

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » October 25th, 2017, 4:20 pm

Back2Studio wrote:And no....very little from my car can be borrowed. .depending on what I'm willing to allow u to borrow.. luckily for you DIN brackets are borrowable. In other news.... moles does burrow underground and point fortin borough day is lit af......why are you looking at me like that???

been putting the whiskey in the sippy cup again i see.... :lol:

but yea lend me your ears.....errr DIN brackets.... what you mean what u allow me to borrow....???
remember you always reserve the right to tell someone HYMC eah....includin poor lil ole me...

surely you wont want me to unleash the great race car drivers wrath on you....*snickers....

car was done cleaned and washed....and under coated. gettin it bk tmrw...

will post pics.

Bilstein and H&R lookin fresh AF..... 8-)

Back2Studio
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Back2Studio » October 25th, 2017, 4:31 pm

skylinechild wrote:
Back2Studio wrote:And no....very little from my car can be borrowed. .depending on what I'm willing to allow u to borrow.. luckily for you DIN brackets are borrowable. In other news.... moles does burrow underground and point fortin borough day is lit af......why are you looking at me like that???

been putting the whiskey in the sippy cup again i see....

but yea lend me your ears.....errr DIN brackets.... what you mean what u allow me to borrow....???
remember you always reserve the right to tell someone HYMC eah....includin poor lil ole me...

surely you wont want me to unleash the great race car drivers wrath on you....*snickers....

car was done cleaned and washed....and under coated. gettin it bk tmrw...

will post pics.

Bilstein and H&R lookin fresh AF..... 8-)

Nah well better I just gee u my whole car and done since u chettin to unleash the wrath of the great race car driver (who does race) on me. Sips Jack Daniels on the rock*....yes rock...as in one ice cube....anything more than that and u just watering it down.

Back2Studio
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Back2Studio » October 29th, 2017, 7:24 am

Anybody find when they put gas it finishing real fast?....well faster than usual....despite heavy petting and the entire maintenance suite? Skylinechild. ....your ECO light does work? And when last u was by Ryan the certified EFI banton who does charge certified EFI banton price?

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » October 30th, 2017, 8:42 pm

Back2Studio wrote:Anybody find when they put gas it finishing real fast?....well faster than usual....despite heavy petting and the entire maintenance suite? Skylinechild. ....your ECO light does work? And when last u was by Ryan the certified EFI banton who does charge certified EFI banton price?

eco light always on....why wud it come off... ??

only time day does come off is wen i unleash the kracken.. press pedal..sink more fuel while accelerating but once i goin a constant speed - no matter if its 60 k 80 k or 160 k....the eco light will come bk on.

side note - took car up to 180 on sunday morning wen comin bk from work....car responded for more.... :twisted:

the only other thing that does affect the eco light...the T5 led bulb doh fit snug in the bulb holder nuh so it does act lil christmas tree like wen it ready...i may get fedup of it and jus put back a normal filament bulb in that one spot.... :lol:

lol @ certified EFI banton....las time i went was...2015 i think... call it what you want..the man know WTF he doin and has skill tools and knowledge and discipline ...dem things doh be cheap....

btw youre manual... and you find you STILL burning gas ??
full up til tank is filled zero down your trip odometer and start driving....report back wen needle reaches 1/4 tank...lemme kno how much kms you getting.

illusion of gas finishin quick cid also be due to le colm impsbert raising gas prices too....yuh never know. :lol:

you cud try a lil cheap trick..run tank till its 1/4 ...buy 2-3 bottles of redline fuel system cleaner...pour all in and then go and full up tank.... see if that has any effect :lol:

Back2Studio
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Back2Studio » November 2nd, 2017, 7:40 pm

skylinechild wrote:
Back2Studio wrote:Anybody find when they put gas it finishing real fast?....well faster than usual....despite heavy petting and the entire maintenance suite? Skylinechild. ....your ECO light does work? And when last u was by Ryan the certified EFI banton who does charge certified EFI banton price?

eco light always on....why wud it come off... ??

only time day does come off is wen i unleash the kracken.. press pedal..sink more fuel while accelerating but once i goin a constant speed - no matter if its 60 k 80 k or 160 k....the eco light will come bk on.

side note - took car up to 180 on sunday morning wen comin bk from work....car responded for more.... :twisted:

the only other thing that does affect the eco light...the T5 led bulb doh fit snug in the bulb holder nuh so it does act lil christmas tree like wen it ready...i may get fedup of it and jus put back a normal filament bulb in that one spot.... :lol:

lol @ certified EFI banton....las time i went was...2015 i think... call it what you want..the man know WTF he doin and has skill tools and knowledge and discipline ...dem things doh be cheap....

btw youre manual... and you find you STILL burning gas ??
full up til tank is filled zero down your trip odometer and start driving....report back wen needle reaches 1/4 tank...lemme kno how much kms you getting.

illusion of gas finishin quick cid also be due to le colm impsbert raising gas prices too....yuh never know. :lol:

you cud try a lil cheap trick..run tank till its 1/4 ...buy 2-3 bottles of redline fuel system cleaner...pour all in and then go and full up tank.... see if that has any effect :lol:

You know how u does know a good person....? When they tell u what to do/offer advice even though they fully well aware of the fact that the person who they giving advice to is more than adequately informed....that being said though....yeh is time for me to do the maintenance suite. T

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » November 2nd, 2017, 11:05 pm

Back2Studio wrote:You know how u does know a good person....? When they tell u what to do/offer advice even though they fully well aware of the fact that the person who they giving advice to is more than adequately informed....that being said though....yeh is time for me to do the maintenance suite. T

but you brought up the topic.... :lol: :lol:
askin about servicin intervals etc etc etc.

why do you ask questions if you already know the answer.....?? :lol: :lol:

think...there is no spoon....there is no spoon... :lol: :lol:

Back2Studio
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Back2Studio » November 3rd, 2017, 12:08 pm

skylinechild wrote:
Back2Studio wrote:You know how u does know a good person....? When they tell u what to do/offer advice even though they fully well aware of the fact that the person who they giving advice to is more than adequately informed....that being said though....yeh is time for me to do the maintenance suite. T

I didnt ask a question about service intervals or how to service my car....just wanted to know if ppl getting similar problems.....that being said though.....I eat with chopsticks....

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » November 3rd, 2017, 3:16 pm

Back2Studio wrote:
skylinechild wrote:

I didnt ask a question about service intervals or how to service my car....just wanted to know if ppl getting similar problems.....that being said though.....I eat with chopsticks....

:lol: :lol: you DID ask my service interval - you asked wen last i was by ryan the certified EFI banton....

i never told you how to service your car i never said to take car by tech use chemical X use spark plug Y and change Z filter.....all i said was a suggestion...by using the redline... :lol:

plz stop sipping JD on the rock.... :lol:

good thing u eat with chopsticks....the REAL question is...do you kno how to answer the phone well i call ???

black start
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby black start » November 3rd, 2017, 5:06 pm

Ted_v2 wrote:Savage.

I know yuh ent want all that speed

Sent from my GT-I9060C using TriniTuner mobile app

Is bluebirds them fellas driving, they never really wanted speed :/

Back2Studio
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Back2Studio » November 3rd, 2017, 5:25 pm

black start wrote:
Ted_v2 wrote:Savage.

I know yuh ent want all that speed

Sent from my GT-I9060C using TriniTuner mobile app

Is bluebirds them fellas driving, they never really wanted speed :/

Lol.

Back2Studio
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Back2Studio » November 3rd, 2017, 5:26 pm

skylinechild wrote:
Back2Studio wrote:
skylinechild wrote:

but you brought up the topic....

why do you ask questions if you already know the answer.....??

think...there is no spoon....there is no spoon...

you DID ask my service interval - you asked wen last i was by ryan the certified EFI banton....

i never told you how to service your car i never said to take car by tech use chemical X use spark plug Y and change Z filter.....all i said was a suggestion...by using the redline...

plz stop sipping JD on the rock....

good thing u eat with chopsticks....the REAL question is...do you kno how to answer the phone well i call ???

The last time u try to call me was to ask if a RB25 could fit in a Subaru Impreza.

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » November 4th, 2017, 1:10 am

Rofl. Files bussing

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » November 14th, 2017, 7:02 am

Back2Studio wrote:The last time u try to call me was to ask if a RB25 could fit in a Subaru Impreza.

it was you who as me if the axle from one cud be cut off and resplined to your spec to work on your car if memory serves me right.....

anyway onto more important issue.

seems my cluster actin lil "cluster Fcuked"

every time i fill up i trip the distance odometer to see the amt of distance i got on the previous tank of fuel
so i go to trip it last week it sai i got 69kms to a full tank of gas...so i thought osmeone may have tripped it...without me knowing...no biggue

fulled up this morning... went to check it to zero it back down....so for a full tank of gas it says i got 54kms.. :lol: :lol:

i think my cluster is malfunctioning....anything cud cause this problem....any future weird issue i need to be aware of with the cluster functioning as is ??

another symptom - it seems my OD light stops lighting - OD works fine - it cud be the bulb...

whats the price of a f used cluster ??

who can do the mileage swap on it???

Back2Studio
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Back2Studio » November 14th, 2017, 9:19 pm

According to K74T...whoever the fcuk that is...."Dem U14 is chit anyway" ....sooooo there u go. Man seems very knowledgeable on the subject matter of U14 bluebirds.

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » November 15th, 2017, 8:56 pm

Back2Studio wrote:According to K74T...whoever the fcuk that is...."Dem U14 is chit anyway" ....sooooo there u go. Man seems very knowledgeable on the subject matter of U14 bluebirds.

soo a lil update...i left the cluster on "TRIP A" to monitor the distance covered to see what is the extent it will reach before it zeros back itself.. so far its reading close to 84.XXX kms - covered thus far.

will keep u updated...

will the manual cluster work on the autmoatic car?

obviously the "P-R-N-D-2-1" wont be there - will there be any sort of rewiring to be done.. if using a manual cluster???

Back2Studio
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Back2Studio » November 16th, 2017, 5:44 am

skylinechild wrote:
Back2Studio wrote:According to K74T...whoever the fcuk that is...."Dem U14 is chit anyway" ....sooooo there u go. Man seems very knowledgeable on the subject matter of U14 bluebirds.

soo a lil update...i left the cluster on "TRIP A" to monitor the distance covered to see what is the extent it will reach before it zeros back itself.. so far its reading close to 84.XXX kms - covered thus far.

will keep u updated...

obviously the "P-R-N-D-2-1" wont be there - will there be any sort of rewiring to be done.. if using a manual cluster???

A good electrician can get anything to work. So I'll say yes....the manual cluster can work.....why u want to put a manual cluster in an automatic car is beyond my comprehension....also....did I not give you a complete U14 automatic cluster?

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » November 16th, 2017, 11:10 pm

Back2Studio wrote:
skylinechild wrote:

will keep u updated...

A good electrician can get anything to work. So I'll say yes....the manual cluster can work.....why u want to put a manual cluster in an automatic car is beyond my comprehension....also....did I not give you a complete U14 automatic cluster?

complete yes....functional....noo....lol the odometer part was blown :lol:

it came in handy thou....my cluster thanks you for the additional bulbs and bulb holders.... :lol:
was just askin if anything major had to be done... obviously not goin to put a manual cluster in my car...but in case it comes to that at least i'll know...

and most electricians these days only know how to butcher a harness....

they cut off the connector and join up the wire from harness onto new connector....

no electrician goin to remove the clip from the current connector disassemble the connector -repin the connector (placing the wires in the different order for it to work on the new cluster ) and closin back up the connector.

trinigoon
3NE 2NR for life

Postby trinigoon » November 21st, 2017, 7:52 pm

Hey guy new to the platform looking for some stuff,any help will be greatly appreciated
Location and cost if possible thanks in advance
P.s I own a p10 with a sr20
1. U13/P10 Back shocks new
2. Power lock relay box
3. L.F. Window motor/ regulator

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » November 21st, 2017, 10:49 pm

trinigoon wrote:Hey guy new to the platform looking for some stuff,any help will be greatly appreciated
Location and cost if possible thanks in advance
P.s I own a p10 with a sr20
1. U13/P10 Back shocks new
2. Power lock relay box
3. L.F. Window motor/ regulator

P10 yuh sayin dey inno.... :shock:

dunno about shocks....
power lock relay... bamboo fuh it....
same goes for window regulator.

you cud check amazon search for a 98-2000 infiniti G20

Advertisement

Return to “NISSAN”