TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Turbo Civic No start

Fit, Civic, Integra, CR-V, Accord, Legend - Do NOT post FS or WTB here!!!

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zofenope
Riding on 13's

Turbo Civic No start

Postby zofenope » November 16th, 2020, 3:20 am

Jessica purred, "Now lick me Emma baby, lick my BUGWAAANAAA, you made it all hot and juicy just for you, make me cum, make me cum all over your sexy face!"
https://thesexygirlsinlingerie.com/
Emma eagerly did so as Jessica lowered down, and Emma pulled her in close to really work away at Jessica's churning BUGWAAANAAA. Her tongue wriggled and squirmed all over the bare smooth flesh, Emma could hear the soft cries and gasps of pleasure, as she gave Jessica her best. She slid two fingers up Jessica's creaming center, and polished her G spot until Jessica's body was writhing, squirming, then the screech of sexual release filled the room, as Jessica's nookie unloaded, and Emma got the wettest facial ever, as Jessica was a real squirter, gushing her girl cum all over Emma's eager face.
She saw Jessica turn around, then the pleasure as Jessica settled herself back down, her head dipping between the spread of Emma's thighs, and the long, lingering licks sliding along her pink seam. Eager to give back, Emma devoured Jessica's creamy center with renewed vigor, and this time, Emma lasted longer, enjoying every extra minute, every extra lick, god it was heaven what Jessica could do to her BUGWAAANAAA, and cries of orgasmic completion filled the bedroom as the two lovers gushed their juicy climaxes.
They lay back, sprawled out in the afterglow. Emma knew she could never be just a hetero, making love to girls was too much fun, too damn hot. Being Bi was fun, if she didn't go both ways, she'd miss half the fun. The sight of her lover, Emma thrilled at that thought, splayed out on the mattress, her eyes eagerly devoured the glorious sight, and Emma was eager to go again.
Emma lifted up then she drifted down on Jessica's sexy body. Emma adored kissing Jessica, it was such a turn-on, her lips were soft, warm, and welcoming, and when their tongues came together, sharing the hot wetness of each other's mouth, Emma could feel her nookie starting to thrum.
After several minutes, she broke the kiss, and she kissed along the top of Jessica's shoulders, wanting to ignite the burning lust that was building in her. Jessica's moans of pleasure spurred her on, and she worked her way down. Her face was now in front of Jessica's boobs, god, they were so perfect, luscious, round, and full, topped with two big, stiff, so suckable nipples, looking like fat, juicy strawberry gumdrops topping them off. Emma quickly got her mouth around the left nipple, suckling contentedly, and nibbling gently at the stiff, swollen nipple.
Jessica growled with pleasure, she gently cradled Emma's head to her, murmuring, "Yes, oh yes my sweet sexy baby, Ummm, my baby, suck my tits, Ummm, oh feels so wonderful."
Encouraged, Emma then switched to her right nipple, eager to lick and suck those stiff pink beauties, closing her lips around it, her tongue swiping at it, then suckling and nibbling contentedly, umm, she loved to suck those hard, pink nipples. After taking her time, doting on them, Emma moved on.
Jessica could feel her throbbing nipples, hard as granite, and the rush of cool air as it swept over her spit slick nipples. God, she'd never had a lover who was so responsive to her breasts, guys certainly weren't. The guys that she had known would probably twist and pull at them, playing with them like her tits were a radio dial. freaking jerk-offs.
She felt Emma's mouth against her skin, kissing down lower, planting those soft delicate kisses all over, then the feel of Emma's tongue sliding into her navel, licking, then tattooing a line of kisses down, down, the kisses trailing through the neatly trimmed muff. Emma paused, as Jessica watched with lust glazed eyes, Emma positioned herself between the spread of Jessica's thighs. Jessica could feel soft, gentle kisses being placed all around her opening, making her moan with pleasure. A second later, Jessica let out a louder moan of pleasure as she felt the hot, liquid fire of Emma's tongue sliding up and down her lips, making her nookie churn crazily. Emma gently pulled the pink, dewy lips apart, and dived in hungrily, she had discovered that she loved to be a nookie licker, and she applied her enthusiasm to Jessica's silken, wet heat. She eagerly lapped up the juices that were filling her mouth, she adored the fact that Jessica was squirming around in pleasure on her tongue, letting out continuous gasps and cries of pleasure. She shifted her licking, taking in the throbbing clit, lashing at it with her tongue, eager to drive her Jessica to a wild orgasm.
Jessica cooed, "Ummmm, oh yes baby, such a good nookie lapper, there, oh firetruck, right there, make me cum baby!"
Oh god, perfect, Emma was letter-perfect at making her body into a giant orgasmic bomb, ready to explode, feeling her cute pink tongue, right against...there oh yes, so good.
Last edited by zofenope on December 16th, 2021, 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Re: Turbo Civic No start

Postby Dave » November 16th, 2020, 6:32 am

You mentioned new spark plugs but did you check for spark?

Advertisement

Return to “HONDA”