TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

3rd Gen CRV (local) in 2020?

Fit, Civic, Integra, CR-V, Accord, Legend - Do NOT post FS or WTB here!!!

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zorced
3NE2NR is my LIFE

3rd Gen CRV (local) in 2020?

Postby zorced » June 15th, 2020, 11:29 pm

Looking for advice from owners of these vehicles. It's a 2.0 local (R20A engine) pre-facelift. Someone I know is replacing with a new hybrid due to gas consumption/long distance daily drives. My commutes are relatively short so I'm more concerned about the other running costs: overall reliability and parts cost/availability. Also, need to consider if to avoid the R20 and just look for Kseries.

Appreciate the feedback!

jayseiko
Riding on 13's

Re: 3rd Gen CRV (local) in 2020?

Postby jayseiko » September 20th, 2020, 4:03 pm

Did you end up buying the vehicle and what is yr experience. I'm currently looking for 1.
zorced wrote:Looking for advice from owners of these vehicles. It's a 2.0 local (R20A engine) pre-facelift. Someone I know is replacing with a new hybrid due to gas consumption/long distance daily drives. My commutes are relatively short so I'm more concerned about the other running costs: overall reliability and parts cost/availability. Also, need to consider if to avoid the R20 and just look for Kseries.

Appreciate the feedback!

zorced
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby zorced » October 19th, 2020, 8:51 pm

jayseiko wrote:Did you end up buying the vehicle and what is yr experience. I'm currently looking for 1.
zorced wrote:Looking for advice from owners of these vehicles. It's a 2.0 local (R20A engine) pre-facelift. Someone I know is replacing with a new hybrid due to gas consumption/long distance daily drives. My commutes are relatively short so I'm more concerned about the other running costs: overall reliability and parts cost/availability. Also, need to consider if to avoid the R20 and just look for Kseries.

Appreciate the feedback!
Nope but I heard it was a good vehicle overall just not for daily long distance due to fuel consumption.

NR8
Riding on 18's

Postby NR8 » October 20th, 2020, 1:36 pm

I have been looking at the second and third gen models myself but fuel efficiency for long commutes is my only hang up. Can CNG kits be retrofitted to these engines?

Advertisement

Return to “HONDA”