TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

F/S NEW DESKTOPS

For everything else yuh want to buy or sell

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Forum rules
• Negative comments or replies, lowballing or 'sale bashing' are NOT allowed in FS topics.
• Personal ads are FREE. Commercial Ads are not allowed without Powerseller Status. Posting items/property for rent is considered commercial.
• Powerseller status is for users who wish to post many items for sale, new or used.
• Even if you do not own a business but would like to post many items for sale, then Power Seller status is required.
• Users are limited to no more than 2 simultaneous Ads / FS (For Sale) topics per classified forum; powersellers are limited to no more than 4.
• Ads that have not been replied to after 180 days will be deleted.
Please click here to view the forum rules
TNT Streamerz
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Re: F/S NEW DESKTOPS

Postby TNT Streamerz » October 12th, 2021, 3:12 am

AS THE TOPIC SAY I HAVE A FEW NEW DESKTOPS FOR SALE -----NOW ALL THE PARTS IN THE DESKTOPS ARE BRAND NEW EXAMPLE MOTHER BOARD / HARD DRIVE / CD DVD BURNER / POWER SUPPLY / DDR3 RAM ------AND ONE OR TWO OF THE DESKTOP CASE ARE USED
NOW THESE DESKTOPS WOULD EITHER HAVE 500GB /1TB AS THE C DRIVE -------THE OS IS WINDOWS 7 PRO BUT I WILL UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 IF NEEDED ------ ALL DESKTOPS HAVE 8GB DDR3 RAM AND THE PROCESSOR SPEED ARE FROM 3.5 TO 4.0 ----
ANY OF THE 2 CORES PROCESSOR / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB HARDDRIVE DESKTOPS = $1,000TTD ---- $1,000 FOR EACH DESKTOP....
============================================================
I ALSO HAVE A FEW GAMING DESKTOPS WITH GTX 770 OR 760 CARDS / FULL GIGABYTE MOTHERS BOARDS ---ALL GAMING DESKTOPS RAM WILL HAVE 16GB DDR3 ----THE PROCESSORS ARE 8 CORES = $6,000 FOR EACH DESKTOP
==============================================================================================================
ANY OF THE 2 CORES PROCESSOR / 8GB DDR3 RAM / 1TB OR 500GB HARDDRIVE DESKTOPS = $1,000TTD

-----------------------I ALSO HAVE ABOUT SIX ( 4 ) CORES PROCESSORS -----------------------------
----------------------I ALSO HAVE ABOUT 4 AMD FAN WITH HEATSINK ORIGINAL................
--------------------- I ALSO HAVE 4GB DDR3 RAM STICKS PLENTY----------------------------

I HAVE MORE COMPUTER STUFF BUT IF YOU GUYS NEED ANYTHING PLEASE CALL ME ON WHATSAPP ( PLEASE NO TEXT BECAUSE I WILL NOT REPLY ) @ 1-929-369-5923 YES I KNOW IT'S A USA NUMBER BUT YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW YOU DON'T PAY TO USE WHATSAPP........

----------------THE WORK I DO IS RELATED TO COMPUTERS THAT IS WHY I HAVE THESE DESKTOPS TO SELL I HOPE YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND ...
Last edited by TNT Streamerz on October 18th, 2021, 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TNT Streamerz
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby TNT Streamerz » October 13th, 2021, 12:32 pm

AS THE TOPIC SAY I HAVE A FEW NEW DESKTOPS FOR SALE -----NOW ALL THE PARTS IN THE DESKTOPS ARE BRAND NEW EXAMPLE MOTHER BOARD / HARD DRIVE / CD DVD BURNER / POWER SUPPLY / DDR3 RAM ------AND ONE OR TWO OF THE DESKTOP CASE ARE USED
NOW THESE DESKTOPS WOULD EITHER HAVE 500GB /1TB AS THE C DRIVE -------THE OS IS WINDOWS 7 PRO BUT I WILL UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 IF NEEDED ------ ALL DESKTOPS HAVE 8GB DDR3 RAM AND THE PROCESSOR SPEED ARE FROM 3.5 TO 4.0 ----
ANY OF THE 2 CORES PROCESSOR / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB HARDDRIVE DESKTOPS = $1,000TTD ---- $1,000 FOR EACH DESKTOP....
I ALSO HAVE A FEW GAMING DESKTOPS WITH GTX 770 OR 760 CARDS / FULL GIGABYTE MOTHERS BOARDS ---ALL GAMING DESKTOPS RAM WILL HAVE 16GB DDR3 ----THE PROCESSORS ARE 8 CORES = $6,000 FOR EACH DESKTOP
==============================================================================================================
ANY OF THE 2 CORES PROCESSOR / 8GB DDR3 RAM / 1TB OR 500GB HARDDRIVE DESKTOPS = $1,000TTD

-----------------------I ALSO HAVE ABOUT SIX ( 4 ) CORES PROCESSORS -----------------------------
----------------------I ALSO HAVE ABOUT 4 AMD FAN WITH HEATSINK ORIGINAL................
--------------------- I ALSO HAVE 4GB DDR3 RAM STICKS PLENTY----------------------------

I HAVE MORE COMPUTER STUFF BUT IF YOU GUYS NEED ANYTHING PLEASE CALL ME ON WHATSAPP ( PLEASE NO TEXT BECAUSE I WILL NOT REPLY ) @ 1-929-369-5923 YES I KNOW IT'S A USA NUMBER BUT YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW YOU DON'T PAY TO USE WHATSAPP........

----------------THE WORK I DO IS RELATED TO COMPUTERS THAT IS WHY I HAVE THESE DESKTOPS TO SELL I HOPE YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND ...
Last edited by TNT Streamerz on October 18th, 2021, 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TNT Streamerz
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby TNT Streamerz » October 14th, 2021, 7:50 am

Last edited by TNT Streamerz on October 18th, 2021, 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TNT Streamerz
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby TNT Streamerz » October 15th, 2021, 9:10 am

Last edited by TNT Streamerz on October 18th, 2021, 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TNT Streamerz
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby TNT Streamerz » October 16th, 2021, 12:37 am

TNT Streamerz
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby TNT Streamerz » October 17th, 2021, 7:54 am

Last edited by TNT Streamerz on October 18th, 2021, 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TNT Streamerz
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby TNT Streamerz » October 18th, 2021, 5:25 am

Last edited by TNT Streamerz on October 18th, 2021, 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

easterbunny
Ricer

Postby easterbunny » October 18th, 2021, 6:23 am

Had the opportunity to do business with this Tuner yesterday and it was the most pleasant and straight forward business I've done in quite some time I went to purchase a tower with the expectations of disappointment due to the cheap price but boy was I wrong I couldn't believe it when I saw it everything was brand new and works like a charm . Amazing tuner to do business with hold a bump

TNT Streamerz
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby TNT Streamerz » October 18th, 2021, 12:01 pm

easterbunny wrote:Had the opportunity to do business with this Tuner yesterday and it was the most pleasant and straight forward business I've done in quite some time I went to purchase a tower with the expectations of disappointment due to the cheap price but boy was I wrong I couldn't believe it when I saw it everything was brand new and works like a charm . Amazing tuner to do business with hold a bump

@ easterbunny Thanks for the kind words and the sale

TNT Streamerz
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby TNT Streamerz » October 19th, 2021, 2:33 am

TNT Streamerz
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby TNT Streamerz » October 20th, 2021, 7:04 am

ANY OF THE 2 CORES PROCESSOR / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB OR 500GB HARDDRIVE DESKTOPS = $1,000TTD ---- $1,000 FOR EACH DESKTOP....

TNT Streamerz
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby TNT Streamerz » October 21st, 2021, 3:22 am

ANY OF THE 2 CORES PROCESSOR / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB OR 500GB HARDDRIVE DESKTOPS = $1,000TTD ---- $1,000 FOR EACH DESKTOP....

TNT Streamerz
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby TNT Streamerz » October 22nd, 2021, 1:59 am

TNT Streamerz
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby TNT Streamerz » October 23rd, 2021, 7:13 pm

Another tower sold today for $1000 ......I have only a few more before all is finesh so get your now ....

( ANY OF THE 2 CORES PROCESSOR / 8GB DDR3 RAM / 1TB OR 500GB HARDDRIVE DESKTOPS = $1,000TTD )

TNT Streamerz
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby TNT Streamerz » October 24th, 2021, 8:38 am

TNT Streamerz
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby TNT Streamerz » October 25th, 2021, 5:56 am

ANY OF THE 2 CORES PROCESSOR / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / OR 500GB HARDDRIVE DESKTOPS = $1,000TTD ---- $1,000 FOR EACH DESKTOP....

-----------------------I ALSO HAVE ABOUT SIX ( 4 ) CORES PROCESSORS ----------------------------- $400 EACH
----------------------I ALSO HAVE ABOUT 4 AMD FAN WITH HEATSINK ORIGINAL................ $300 EACH
--------------------- I ALSO HAVE 4GB DDR3 RAM STICKS PLENTY----------------------------$400 PER STICK
--------------------- I ALSO HAVE 2GB DDR3 RAM STICKS A FEW ---------------------------- $100 PER STICK

TNT Streamerz
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby TNT Streamerz » October 26th, 2021, 1:45 am

=========================================================================================================
THIS IS THE LAST WARNING TO THOSE WHO WANT TO BUY WHAT I HAVE TO SELL MY WHATSAPP # IS 1-929-369-5923
AND THE CALL IS FREE AND I DON'T LIKE TEXTING WHEN I DO BIZ ...SO IF YOU GUY'S TEXT ME ABOUT WHAT I HAVE TO SELL
I WILL NOT REPLY TO YOUR TEXT ... I ONLY ACCEPT CALLS I HOPE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR THANKS....
=========================================================================================================
ANY OF THE 2 CORES PROCESSOR / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / OR 500GB HARDDRIVE DESKTOPS = $1,000TTD ---- $1,000 FOR EACH DESKTOP....

-----------------------I ALSO HAVE ABOUT SIX ( 4 ) CORES PROCESSORS ----------------------------- $400 EACH
----------------------I ALSO HAVE ABOUT 4 AMD FAN WITH HEATSINK ORIGINAL................ $300 EACH
--------------------- I ALSO HAVE 4GB DDR3 RAM STICKS PLENTY----------------------------$400 PER STICK
--------------------- I ALSO HAVE 2GB DDR3 RAM STICKS A FEW ---------------------------- $100 PER STICK

TNT Streamerz
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby TNT Streamerz » October 27th, 2021, 7:06 pm

THIS IS THE LAST WARNING TO THOSE WHO WANT TO BUY WHAT I HAVE TO SELL MY WHATSAPP # IS 1-929-369-5923
AND THE CALL IS FREE AND I DON'T LIKE TEXTING WHEN I DO BIZ ...SO IF YOU GUY'S TEXT ME ABOUT WHAT I HAVE TO SELL
I WILL NOT REPLY TO YOUR TEXT ... I ONLY ACCEPT CALLS I HOPE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR THANKS....

TNT Streamerz
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby TNT Streamerz » October 28th, 2021, 1:49 am

TNT Streamerz
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby TNT Streamerz » October 29th, 2021, 1:50 am

TNT Streamerz
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby TNT Streamerz » October 30th, 2021, 4:44 am

TNT Streamerz
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby TNT Streamerz » October 30th, 2021, 11:15 am

Another TWO towers was sold today ......I have only a few more before all is finesh so get your now ....

( ANY OF THE 2 CORES PROCESSOR / 8GB DDR3 RAM / 1TB OR 500GB HARDDRIVE DESKTOPS = $1,000TTD )

TNT Streamerz
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby TNT Streamerz » October 31st, 2021, 12:23 am

TNT Streamerz
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby TNT Streamerz » November 1st, 2021, 3:36 am

TNT Streamerz
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby TNT Streamerz » November 2nd, 2021, 12:09 am

TNT Streamerz
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby TNT Streamerz » November 3rd, 2021, 12:42 am

TNT Streamerz
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby TNT Streamerz » November 4th, 2021, 12:25 am

TNT Streamerz
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby TNT Streamerz » November 5th, 2021, 4:59 am

TNT Streamerz
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby TNT Streamerz » November 6th, 2021, 12:11 am

TNT Streamerz
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby TNT Streamerz » November 7th, 2021, 11:29 am

Advertisement

Return to “Miscellaneous Bargain Centre”